Musicians who can't get it up

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Musicians who can't get it up

Post by RadGurL3 »

Which musicians (and/or those in their crew) can't get it up?

Anyone been with one who took you backstage/on the bus/in the hotel and couldn't get it up...due to drugs/alcohol/old age/etc.?

Details...

I will start...I have not encountered this, but I'm sure some of you have.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: Musicians who can't get it up

Post by Lydia »

I have encountered this with a rocker I hooked up with over the long-term, but the problem was due to excessive alcohol consumption and didn't happen all the time by any stretch, or he wouldn't have ended up a long-term hookup.
Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

:?:
Aloysius Pendergast
Passing Out Band Flyers
Location: playing drums/solving crimes at shitty clubs in the black Rolls Phantom

Post by Aloysius Pendergast »

ever thought that it was YOU not them?

just sayin'

fo real though, esp. if you is old and busted.

flabby tits and scary skin does not a big dick make.
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."
(Stephen Roberts)
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

Aloysius Pendergast wrote:ever thought that it was YOU not them?

just sayin'

fo real though, esp. if you is old and busted.

flabby tits and scary skin does not a big dick make.
Yeah but would they take you back to the bus/room/etc. if you were, how you eloquently put it, "old and busted/(with)flabby tits..." in the first place? You can tell if some chick is old and has saggy boobs just looking at them.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

RadGurL3 wrote:Yeah but would they take you back to the bus/room/etc. if you were, how you eloquently put it, "old and busted/(with)flabby tits..." in the first place? You can tell if some chick is old and has saggy boobs just looking at them.
I'm thinking he/she/it was referring to women with nasty bodies when the clothes come off.
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

Lydia wrote:
RadGurL3 wrote:Yeah but would they take you back to the bus/room/etc. if you were, how you eloquently put it, "old and busted/(with)flabby tits..." in the first place? You can tell if some chick is old and has saggy boobs just looking at them.
I'm thinking he/she/it was referring to women with nasty bodies when the clothes come off.
Yeah, maybe. Well, I guess there are no stories out there about rock dudes not getting it up cuz of substance usage...or maybe it's just that no one wants to share any stories.
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »

RadGurL3 wrote: Yeah, maybe. Well, I guess there are no stories out there about rock dudes not getting it up cuz of substance usage...or maybe it's just that no one wants to share any stories.
Go back and read the Penis Chart. I do believe they mention Jerry Dixon not being able to get it up because of all the drugs he did...I'm sure there are mentions of at least 1 or 2 other rockers to boot
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

NativeTampon wrote:
RadGurL3 wrote: Yeah, maybe. Well, I guess there are no stories out there about rock dudes not getting it up cuz of substance usage...or maybe it's just that no one wants to share any stories.
Go back and read the Penis Chart. I do believe they mention Jerry Dixon not being able to get it up because of all the drugs he did...I'm sure there are mentions of at least 1 or 2 other rockers to boot
Good idea! :wink:
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

RadGurL3 wrote:
NativeTampon wrote:
Good idea! :wink:
Wild Mick Brown supposedly falls into this category. Oh man I hate knowing this much about rock stars.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

oOoh, good topic OP
so this could be a number of reasons, right?

medication
heavy drug/alcohol use
Luckily, I've never been with a guy who had this issue.
blonde
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by blonde »

Gunnar Nelson.REDACTED. Gross. Only wanted to watch Garth Brooks REDACTED jerk it. I was signed to REDACTED for 2 years at that point, so no-I'm not hideous-REDACTED.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

That doesn’t make sense. did Gunner have a video of Garth beating his meat? :shock:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.