Which rockers have a fancy for chubby ladies.

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Which rockers have a fancy for chubby ladies.

Post by nycrue »

rikirachtmanstheshit wrote:
TorienRoxxGang wrote:I would say all fat girls have a chance. Look at that fat girl that has those titties the size of watermelons that post a million pictures everywhere. She is not small by any means and not that cute.
You must be talking about Cookie.
:lol: :lol:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Who rattled your cage? Cunt.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

cookie wrote:Who rattled your cage? Cunt.
are you talking to me or Riki? or who are you calling a cunt you obese british cow? he called you fat. not an understatement.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

nycrue wrote:
are you talking to me or Riki? or who are you calling a cunt you obese british cow? he called you fat. not an understatement.
Aren't you that crazy bitch Hollywood Rose? Shit there's a whole thread over at hatas about you.
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

:lol: stupid twat sent me a pm. :lol:
I may be a bitch but I never stalked someone. Can you say the same?
I think your thread on hatas says all we need to know about you.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

nycrue wrote:
YOU. Why exactly are you so fucking hung up on following something that frankly looks like it belongs under a fucking bridge eating goats around? 'Agreeing' with retarded :lol: :lol: :lol: emoticons?
So yes you bump a YEARS old post to add nothing more than > :lol: <this bullshit. Get the fuck outta here and go back to dreaming about Rikies sagging nutsack. Hey if you go visit him he could play you some of that funky Folk Music....and he isn't very picky so maybe he could stick his ugly cock in your even uglier face hole.
You want to start shit with me, start some fucking shit, instead of hanging onto someone elses coat tails. whome incidentally used to send me cock shots ALL THE FUCKING TIME, begging for tit pics. When I wouldnt reciprocate he started calling me fat. WOOOO big fucking surprise, the thing he liked most about me (and other sludgers) is what he tries to use against me.

Just PM him and ask for a date if you are THAT desperate to be noticed by a goblin faced fat bastard. I guarantee he wont say no.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Rik might be the only guy to not file a restraining order on her.
Fuck sigs.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Every photo her mouth is open.
Can't decide, did she have a TIA? Is she just a brain dead mouth breather?
Or as I most suspect her cunt stinks so bad that she keeps her gaping maw open in the hopes that she will catch some of the flies buzzing around as a tasty snack.
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

How bizarre that a guy who used to celebrate "meatier" women as his schtick suddenly switches over to making lickety-style insults about women who don't meet his "specs", even after he publicly documented his own massive weight loss. Now he likes to insult women who are not nearly as "meaty" as he was when he was at his pique of his meatiness.

RikkiRactmanIsShit is like Licketysplit 2.0 but without the charisma and semi-decent hair of lickety.

Lickety had his glory days of playing in a band during his youth. He even got the best chicks since he was the lead singer. Rikki is still angry at the world...but mostly women...because he never got his glory days. Sure, he portrayed himself as a Lothario on this board, but really he weirded women out with his creepiness. I remember the old days of chat when the women would remark that they wanted to sign out before Rikki showed up; it makes more sense now.
Gil_Swine wrote: YOUR entire shtick is lame. Who the fuck is going to post under Ann Landers with a picture and everything????Are you some kind of homo. ANN LANDERS!?!? What a fucking douche you are.
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

Bianca wrote:
nycrue wrote:
Aren't you that crazy bitch Hollywood Rose? Shit there's a whole thread over at hatas about you.
Both nycrue/hollywoodrose and Riki have their very own threads on the hatas board.

Riki used to weigh about 300 lbs by the looks of the old photos he posted here. Then, he lost weight and suddenly spammed the boards with lots of "skinny" pics of himself. Now he's putting weight back on. (While he's posted older "re-run" skinny pics of himself on Sludge, his more recent pics on his folk trio band page reveal him to be substantially meatier.)

And "rockstar"? WTF. There's a reason why he deleted his blog link to his band page after a blog post was pasted in the hatas thread. He hasn't posted since then either.
Gil_Swine wrote: YOUR entire shtick is lame. Who the fuck is going to post under Ann Landers with a picture and everything????Are you some kind of homo. ANN LANDERS!?!? What a fucking douche you are.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Sad thing is I think the only woman who's had him touch their clunge with her permission is his own mother. But saying that, I suspect he was a caesarian section . Not given birth to, but removed. Like a tumor. A tumor that looks like a fucking troglodyte.

Does Rik look like your Daddy Nycrue? I understand and it's very sad. Daddy wont fuck you anymore and even the local dogs wont give you a sympathetic lick. No matter how much peanut butter you smear on your rancid twat.
Tell me do you have shares in jif? And summers eve? Do you douch every day to wash away the smell of battery acid, mouldering crab sticks and peanuts?
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Slash, Synester Gates, Brett Micheals, and John 5 I think.Plus anyone that has ever been with Roxanna Shirazi.
Bluemagoo
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Bluemagoo »

Clash wrote:so what do people here define as "chubby" or "fat"? A US size 10 is neither chubby nor fat, to me. I find that the older men get, the more attracted they are to curvy woman. Usually once men hit somewhere around the age of 30, they don't care so much about their woman having bikini-perfect figures.

What fucking planet are you on? :lol:
Bluemagoo
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Bluemagoo »

OnTour wrote:What I've noticed is that Rock Stars will like to pick out the prettiest ones to show off to everyone that they can have them, but I think there's a good portion of those guys who have fetishes for bigger women, or if the offer was on the table, they wont turn it down if they are away from home and want to get laid, especially if it's just a blow-job. Some guys just don't care, they wanna get their nuts off!

No, they only go with fat chicks cause its a guaranteed swallow :lol:
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Bluemagoo wrote:
Clash wrote:so what do people here define as "chubby" or "fat"? A US size 10 is neither chubby nor fat, to me. I find that the older men get, the more attracted they are to curvy woman. Usually once men hit somewhere around the age of 30, they don't care so much about their woman having bikini-perfect figures.

I finally fit into some U.S. size 10 jeans and im still pretty fucking fat.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

cookie wrote:
Bluemagoo wrote:

You're cute and an exceptional person.... and I'm not blowing smoke....just stating fact.
You rescued a certain Sludger from TONS of overwhelming grief.....and he's a much better person for it.
You rock BIG TIME, lady.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Oh you. *punches arm*
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Turner Coates wrote:
cookie wrote:
Bluemagoo wrote:

You're cute and an exceptional person.... and I'm not blowing smoke....just stating fact.
You rescued a certain Sludger from TONS of overwhelming grief.....and he's a much better person for it.
You rock BIG TIME, lady.
Much agreed.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

<3
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

OnTour wrote:Before you say none, I know a chick from going to see bands together, I noticed she would get hit on by this roadie all the time, I asked her what the deal was and she said that he know's that she hooks up but she wont hook up with roadies, just rock stars. I looked at her and she has a very pretty face, big boobs but a fair amount of flab. Whether or not she is full of shit, I was wondering if there are any stories out there of rock stars taking the c*** less travelled.
Yup, Roxana Shirazi supposedly hooked up with Bullet For My Valentine, Syn Gates of Avenged Sevenfold, Dizzy Reed, and Sebastian Bach.