Eddie Van Halen

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Eddie Van Halen

Post by nycrue »

Yeah, seems he's looking good these days, new teeth, hitting the gym.
So I'm sure getting stories would be hard anymore.
He's hotter now than probably ever.

Anyone? stories?
Bueller?
8)
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: Eddie Van Halen

Post by RadGurL3 »

nycrue wrote:Yeah, seems he's looking good these days, new teeth, hitting the gym.

Anyone? stories?
Bueller?
8)
I wouldn't say he's looking hotter than ever, but better, yes.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

I think this new wife of his, being his publicist is probably everywhre he fucking goes. party fowl.
patba81
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by patba81 »

He can still play for sure!
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

probably a good boy now that his wife is glue to his side, not stupid like Val was. I kinda wish he would drink more. then screw around more. lol.
he was yummy in that concert
Wicked Rebel
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Wicked Rebel »

How was Val stupid? for leaving him alone during tours?
rawkerfourtyfive
Playing Frat Parties

Post by rawkerfourtyfive »

Wicked Rebel wrote:How was Val stupid? for leaving him alone during tours?

I guess people think she let him cheat on her. Well guess what folks. She probably did not want to watch him like a hawk. It is beyond exhausting to keep an eye on your man. I sure as hell refuse to do it. If I can't trust a man I won't bother being with him at all. Maybe she trusted him not to cheat on her, or maybe she knew he would do it regardless if she watched him or not. Plenty of rockers still find ways to cheat when their wives are literally right there.

Just because you are married to a rock star does not mean you can not be at home living your own life.

Like I said, She either was stupid enough to trust him that he wouldn't cheat on her or she knew he would and was fine enough with it not to want to go on tour and babysit him.
Wicked Rebel
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Wicked Rebel »

Yea I gotcha... I'm sure she knew he would be cheating on her cuz he's a rock star... maybe she was down with it? I thought a big reason they divorced because of disagreeing about what to do with Wolfgang's life/
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

nycrue wrote:Yeah, seems he's looking good these days, new teeth, hitting the gym.

Anyone? stories?
Bueller?
8)
:lol: Good grief, you're a retard

Did he get his new teeth at the same place you did?
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

I've got 2 stories. One from a well known drummer in NYC who helped him hook up with a prostitute in NYC just South of Central Park when they were playing meadowlands arena on the FUCK tour in '91.

The other is when he was hanging at Dweezil Zappa's house all drunk and bummed that he got caught cheating in late '94-early 95 shortly before Balance came out. He was also talking shit about Sammy. Someone asked what's gonna happen with Sammy after the upcoming tour, and Eddie replied "there is no more Sammy after the upcoming tour". This word got to me over a year before Sammy announced that he was no longer the singer of VH. I didn't really believe it would happen until it actually happened. Sammy corroborated this time of Eddie getting busted for an affair in those 2 chapters of his unreleased book.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:

Anyone? stories?
Bueller?
8)
:lol: Good grief, you're a retard

Did he get his new teeth at the same place you did?
FUCK YOU. who the fuck are you tommy2farts? get down and suck a donkeys dick you piece of shit.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:I've got 2 stories. One from a well known drummer in NYC who helped him hook up with a prostitute in NYC just South of Central Park when they were playing meadowlands arena on the FUCK tour in '91.

The other is when he was hanging at Dweezil Zappa's house all drunk and bummed that he got caught cheating in late '94-early 95 shortly before Balance came out. He was also talking shit about Sammy. Someone asked what's gonna happen with Sammy after the upcoming tour, and Eddie replied "there is no more Sammy after the upcoming tour". This word got to me over a year before Sammy announced that he was no longer the singer of VH. I didn't really believe it would happen until it actually happened. Sammy corroborated this time of Eddie getting busted for an affair in those 2 chapters of his unreleased book.
Was the prostitute NYCrue?

Great post DLH! Were you at Dweezil's house or did you hear it second hand?
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote:I've got 2 stories. One from a well known drummer in NYC who helped him hook up with a prostitute in NYC just South of Central Park when they were playing meadowlands arena on the FUCK tour in '91.

Soo fucking funny Tommy. :roll:
Ed does not need to pay me, ever. I would fuck him everyday for free.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:

I heard it from one of Dweezil's drummers at the time who was at the house. The New York drummer played with some big people too. He got to be friends with Eddie from them being backstage at each other's concerts starting around '84. Valerie was friends with some of the same artists too. It was through the New York drummer that I got Eddie to sign a picture for me, which was a big deal to me at the time, and I still have the pic framed on my wall.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

nycrue wrote:

You know Eddie is married, right? Why do you give Phil Lewis so much shit for cheating when you're willing to fuck a married man? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

David_Lee_Halen wrote: I heard it from one of Dweezil's drummers at the time who was at the house. The New York drummer played with some big people too. He got to be friends with Eddie from them being backstage at each other's concerts starting around '84. Valerie was friends with some of the same artists too. It was through the New York drummer that I got Eddie to sign a picture for me, which was a big deal to me at the time, and I still have the pic framed on my wall.
Damn, that must have been a real trip to hear at the time. Did you know much about the goings on with Dave and the Best of recordings or was that kept real quiet? I think Valerie claims in her book that she cheated on Eddie first, with some drummer friend of his. I tend to think she is a little naive there but who knows.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
nycrue wrote:

You know Eddie is married, right? Why do you give Phil Lewis so much shit for cheating when you're willing to fuck a married man? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
wow, bringing up Phil again huh? you must really read every fucking post from me. people certainly know everything I've posted down to the last letter.
Yes, I know Ed is married and being a rock star we all know that fucking means nothing. :lol: fucking wackjob
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

can I also point out Eddie is on a different level than Filthy spoons...
Edward Van Halen is a fucking guitar icon, Phil is a washed has been never was B level piece of shit, and we are all glad he's gone here. well... I am. so fuck u

This is the Ho board.... this place used to be lively with stories from groupies with MARRIED rockers. omg. *gasp*

get over yourself fucking dolt
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
David_Lee_Halen wrote: I heard it from one of Dweezil's drummers at the time who was at the house. The New York drummer played with some big people too. He got to be friends with Eddie from them being backstage at each other's concerts starting around '84. Valerie was friends with some of the same artists too. It was through the New York drummer that I got Eddie to sign a picture for me, which was a big deal to me at the time, and I still have the pic framed on my wall.
Damn, that must have been a real trip to hear at the time. Did you know much about the goings on with Dave and the Best of recordings or was that kept real quiet? I think Valerie claims in her book that she cheated on Eddie first, with some drummer friend of his. I tend to think she is a little naive there but who knows.
Yeah they were. I in fact did know about the goings on with the recording of the greatest hits album about 8 weeks before the public did, from Eddie himself. I've told the story here before, but long story short, I worked at a bike shop in Santa Monica during that time in '96. There was an AA meeting place next to the shop. One of my co-workers pointed out a car to me and said that it was Jon Bon Jovi's car and he goes to AA meetings next door. It was a Maroon Porsche 911 carerra (I think) parked on the street behind my truck. I thought it was cool, and while I'm a moderate fan of Jon, it wasn't gonna change my day knowing that.

Then, that same co-worker came up to me and said, you know how I said that was JBJ's car? I made a mistake. It's Eddie Van Halen's. right at that moment, I looked at the car just in time to see Eddie hop in and drive away.

I made a mental note of when he was there, hoping that I could predict when he'd be there again and somehow talk to him. Monday morning from 10-11. Shortly after that on another Monday, I saw his car there again but missed him. Then Sammy publicly announced that he was no longer the singer of VH, and that they were recording 2 new tracks with Dave in mid June.

There were lots of rumors floating around town, but none of them confirmed that Dave was permanently back in, unlike what MTV was reporting. The rumors were that they were looking for a singer. Sebastian Bach's name came up as the possible new guy. That's the only name that I remember coming up as the new singer. About the last week of July, I saw Eddie's car parked on the street at the 10:00 hour of a Monday morning, and then saw him walk into the AA meeting place. I knew that he had to walk through the shop parking lot to get to his car when he left, so around the 11:00 hour I made sure to be helping customers load or unload their bikes from their car in the parking lot.

Eddie came out and walked through the parking lot. I said " Hey Ed" as if I knew him personally. He started looking at me as if he was supposed to know me, and then realized that I was just a fan. He then replied with a knowing nod and smile, "hi". I followed with "how is the band?" He replied "great. Whe just finished 2 new tracks with Roth, and we're looking for a singer." Then he stopped for a second and said, "it was cool and all," then he looked me in the eye and said "but the guy can't sing?" Then he followed with "it took him 2 weeks to record what should've taken him 15 minutes," to which I replied "bummer" as Ed walked away. Bittersweet.

I had the scoop right from Ed's mouth about 8 weeks before they went public with them announcing that Dave wasn't in and Cherone was.

Then, the MTV awards happened with Dave coming out with VH, confusing everybody into thinking Dave was really back, including me. The following Monday, I was working, and Ed tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, and to my surprise, it was Ed. I said "hey Ed." He replied "hey man, how ya doing?" I said "good." He said "hey can you do me a favor? can you give me change for the meter?" I said "sure, no problem." I then asked "how's the singer search going?" He replied, "we found one! The guy sings with elephant balls, and best of all, he doesn't have LSD." then he replies "lead singers disease. We're thinking of not telling anybody and just coming out with the album with him on it." I asked him if he was well known. He replied "yes, he's fairly well known." I said "cool" and he fed the meter to his parked Lamborghini and went to his meeting. It looked a lot like this one:

After his meeting, he went to his car with headphones on his head and what looked like a small ADAT player. By now, co-workers were standing on the sidewalk looking at his car. Ed signed some autographs, showed us the engine, and someone noticed that the car didn't have a stereo and ed had his headphones on for music. They asked " why doesn't the car have a stereo?" Ed replied " with an engine like this, you don't need a stereo!" Another co-worker asked "what was up with Dave on the MTV awards show?" Ed replied "the guy's from another planet!" and that's my main Ed story. I saw him at NAMM a few months later, but he was sitting at a table signing pictures with a line a mile long, so I didn't bother.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

David_Lee_Halen wrote:
Yeah they were. I in fact did know about the goings on with the recording of the greatest hits album about 8 weeks before the public did, from Eddie himself. I've told the story here before, but long story short, I worked at a bike shop in Santa Monica during that time in '96. There was an AA meeting place next to the shop. One of my co-workers pointed out a car to me and said that it was Jon Bon Jovi's car and he goes to AA meetings next door. It was a Maroon Porsche 911 carerra (I think) parked on the street behind my truck. I thought it was cool, and while I'm a moderate fan of Jon, it wasn't gonna change my day knowing that.

Then, that same co-worker came up to me and said, you know how I said that was JBJ's car? I made a mistake. It's Eddie Van Halen's. right at that moment, I looked at the car just in time to see Eddie hop in and drive away.

I made a mental note of when he was there, hoping that I could predict when he'd be there again and somehow talk to him. Monday morning from 10-11. Shortly after that on another Monday, I saw his car there again but missed him. Then Sammy publicly announced that he was no longer the singer of VH, and that they were recording 2 new tracks with Dave in mid June.

There were lots of rumors floating around town, but none of them confirmed that Dave was permanently back in, unlike what MTV was reporting. The rumors were that they were looking for a singer. Sebastian Bach's name came up as the possible new guy. That's the only name that I remember coming up as the new singer. About the last week of July, I saw Eddie's car parked on the street at the 10:00 hour of a Monday morning, and then saw him walk into the AA meeting place. I knew that he had to walk through the shop parking lot to get to his car when he left, so around the 11:00 hour I made sure to be helping customers load or unload their bikes from their car in the parking lot.

Eddie came out and walked through the parking lot. I said " Hey Ed" as if I knew him personally. He started looking at me as if he was supposed to know me, and then realized that I was just a fan. He then replied with a knowing nod and smile, "hi". I followed with "how is the band?" He replied "great. Whe just finished 2 new tracks with Roth, and we're looking for a singer." Then he stopped for a second and said, "it was cool and all," then he looked me in the eye and said "but the guy can't sing?" Then he followed with "it took him 2 weeks to record what should've taken him 15 minutes," to which I replied "bummer" as Ed walked away. Bittersweet.

I had the scoop right from Ed's mouth about 8 weeks before they went public with them announcing that Dave wasn't in and Cherone was.

Then, the MTV awards happened with Dave coming out with VH, confusing everybody into thinking Dave was really back, including me. The following Monday, I was working, and Ed tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, and to my surprise, it was Ed. I said "hey Ed." He replied "hey man, how ya doing?" I said "good." He said "hey can you do me a favor? can you give me change for the meter?" I said "sure, no problem." I then asked "how's the singer search going?" He replied, "we found one! The guy sings with elephant balls, and best of all, he doesn't have LSD." then he replies "lead singers disease. We're thinking of not telling anybody and just coming out with the album with him on it." I asked him if he was well known. He replied "yes, he's fairly well known." I said "cool" and he fed the meter to his parked Lamborghini and went to his meeting. It looked a lot like this one:

After his meeting, he went to his car with headphones on his head and what looked like a small ADAT player. By now, co-workers were standing on the sidewalk looking at his car. Ed signed some autographs, showed us the engine, and someone noticed that the car didn't have a stereo and ed had his headphones on for music. They asked " why doesn't the car have a stereo?" Ed replied " with an engine like this, you don't need a stereo!" Another co-worker asked "what was up with Dave on the MTV awards show?" Ed replied "the guy's from another planet!" and that's my main Ed story. I saw him at NAMM a few months later, but he was sitting at a table signing pictures with a line a mile long, so I didn't bother.
Cool! Yeah, I had never read that! That's for telling it again.

Bittersweet indeed. I thought the two songs were great and they still hold up after all this time, some 15 years later. Ed really fucked the pooch on that one. Looking back on VH's career its weird how Eddie comes off as all down to earth but he's always implied that he was kind of crazy too, with the 5150 thing and the straight jacket at the end of Hot For Teacher. Personally, I thought Dave acted find on MTV. He thought he had the gig! I lost a huge amount of respect for the VH brothers after that. I was still a fan but I never viewed them the same again.
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Yeah, I pretty much felt the same way. I'm just happy that Dave got back in and I can fully enjoy new VH again.