Found 'fiance' on various dating web sites... need advice..

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ManOwaRrior
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Found 'fiance' on various dating web sites... need advice..

Post by ManOwaRrior »

Not to post a total Oprah question here.. but seriously, don't know how to handle this shit.. have never been a cheater, never been one to get on dating sites, etc.. Always just wanted one loyal woman & that's it.. it's just my morals.. if you wanna call it that.. & up til recently I thought this girl really did love me..

Been with her close to 2 years.., in the past I noticed she got some texts from guys.. I got excuses for those & they seemed to go away.. then a bombshell about 2 months ago.. when I found hunreds upon hundreds of texts from one guy.. nothing that looked as if they'd ever been intimate though.. although pics were sent.. which was more than enough to disgust me to no end.. She swore up & down to never do it again, etc.. etc.. & in some ways changed the ways she acted.., then recently I've found out while we've been together she's been on at least 5 dating sites that I KNOW of... with profile photos taken while we've been together & text suggesting she was looking for a 'soul mate', looking for dating, marriage, etc..... one such photo was taken from a pic of us both where she cropped me out.. This shit absolutely turned by stomach & I'm real shocked & don't have much faith in her honesty anymore... other than maybe the hope that she didn't go through with hooking up with anyone completely... Although it's clear from emails she sent people she did give her # out & told guys she 'was interested' in them, etc... just insane shit.. considering I've been there for her every day for close to 2 years.. if she loved me, why the hell would she turn to these sites?? Her mother in law did warn me saying she had a sick need to be wanted & needed by as many men as possible...
I know this is sludge & don't expect any major sympathy or compasionate shit.. but I'd really appreciate any good advice as to what anyone in the same situation would do.. women or men.. I may be too close to this situation, or to in love to see it objectively.. Thanks-& yes-this really sucks.
EZrocker
Recording Your Demo

Re: Found 'fiance' on various dating web sites... need advic

Post by EZrocker »

ManOwaRrior wrote:Not to post a total Oprah question here.. but seriously, don't know how to handle this shit.. have never been a cheater, never been one to get on dating sites, etc.. Always just wanted one loyal woman & that's it.. it's just my morals.. if you wanna call it that.. & up til recently I thought this girl really did love me..

Been with her close to 2 years.., in the past I noticed she got some texts from guys.. I got excuses for those & they seemed to go away.. then a bombshell about 2 months ago.. when I found hunreds upon hundreds of texts from one guy.. nothing that looked as if they'd ever been intimate though.. although pics were sent.. which was more than enough to disgust me to no end.. She swore up & down to never do it again, etc.. etc.. & in some ways changed the ways she acted.., then recently I've found out while we've been together she's been on at least 5 dating sites that I KNOW of... with profile photos taken while we've been together & text suggesting she was looking for a 'soul mate', looking for dating, marriage, etc..... one such photo was taken from a pic of us both where she cropped me out.. This shit absolutely turned by stomach & I'm real shocked & don't have much faith in her honesty anymore... other than maybe the hope that she didn't go through with hooking up with anyone completely... Although it's clear from emails she sent people she did give her # out & told guys she 'was interested' in them, etc... just insane shit.. considering I've been there for her every day for close to 2 years.. if she loved me, why the hell would she turn to these sites?? Her mother in law did warn me saying she had a sick need to be wanted & needed by as many men as possible...
I know this is sludge & don't expect any major sympathy or compasionate shit.. but I'd really appreciate any good advice as to what anyone in the same situation would do.. women or men.. I may be too close to this situation, or to in love to see it objectively.. Thanks-& yes-this really sucks.
Maybe it is time for you to move on. You cannot fix her. She has issues, and you don't deserve to put up with that shit.
HotsOnForNowhere
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Location: In the white room with black curtains near the station

Post by HotsOnForNowhere »

Continue to "date" her but lighten the load by seeing other people too. And be honest about having others in your life. Don't flaunt it, but, don't hide it. You'll be surprised how little it will hurt once you get yourself out there again and find someone, nay, a few someones, who choose you.
"Life is like Sanskrit read to a pony" ~ Lou Reed
EZrocker
Recording Your Demo

Post by EZrocker »

You deserve much better.
Last edited by EZrocker on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dalejr88
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by dalejr88 »

Get rid of the bitch, move on find someone worth being with.
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »

I agree to move on. If you're living together, give her a month to move out. It's going to hurt now, but think of how much more it would hurt if she is really cheating on you, because it really doesn't sound too good, and excuses are almost always bullshit. Nip it in the bud before it gets worse.
Hillbilly Idol
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by Hillbilly Idol »

Keep tapping that ass and just find some more chicks to do as well beat her at her own game you get caught so what have your cake and eat it too I say Keep her around and start fucking her friends!
Onions
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Onions »

I am sorry so sorry that you have to go through this. Anyone that has ever experienced heartbreak can understand you. I believe she may be doing this in hopes that she finds someone that she considers to be better. I am sure you want to believe this is a mistake, that it can be repaired, that it never happened at all. You can break up this relationship now and deal with some amount of pain, which will surely disappear in time, or keep going forward with this and prolong your pain.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

Take it like a man.

Stay with her & support her affairs. In fact, help her find more studs, and remember to extend a credit card so she can have fun while doing so. Every night you'll get to taste her sweet vag, which at this point should've seen more cocks than a NY stadium urinal. Why are you complaining? by the end of the day she always comes back to you, so count your blessings.

You love her - prove it - it's the least you can do.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
ManOwaRrior

Post by ManOwaRrior »

It's messed up how fake some people can be.. Is it just me or shouldn't people have respect for people who are there for them every day? Think it's a case of being too nice? Obviously some girls become evil liars if they think a guy likes them.. let alone loves em.. I'm rethinking a LOT of things about trust & women. I don't agree or understand fake/lying/2 faced women/people, & I don't care how how great any of them might think they are, end of the day, if you can't be trusted, you're a worthless piece of shit. All I ever wanted was one good/real girl I could trust & it might be impossible.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

ManOwaRrior wrote:It's messed up how fake some people can be.. Is it just me or shouldn't people have respect for people who are there for them every day? Think it's a case of being too nice? Obviously some girls become evil liars if they think a guy likes them.. let alone loves em.. I'm rethinking a LOT of things about trust & women. I don't agree or understand fake/lying/2 faced women/people, & I don't care how how great any of them might think they are, end of the day, if you can't be trusted, you're a worthless piece of shit. All I ever wanted was one good/real girl I could trust & it might be impossible.
how many times has she dumped you now?

ManOwaRrior

Post by ManOwaRrior »

It's not a question of being dumped.. it's the fact that LIES are all some girls can tell.. not even being capable of telling ANY truth.. At least if you're being dumped she has the respect to be honest.. it's fake lying shit that sickens me to no end.
Blizzard of Cos
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Blizzard of Cos »

Have some respect for yourself. The more you whine about how much she disrespects you, the more you disrespect yourself.

If you share a place together walk out NOW...not tomorrow.
If it's your place, kick the bitch out NOW...not tomorrow.

It also sounds like she needs a beatdown, but I don't condone violence against women. Unless it calls for it of course.
ArielPlath
Headlining Clubs

Post by ArielPlath »

[quote="ManOwaRrior"]Her mother in law did warn me saying she had a sick need to be wanted & needed by as many men as possible...
quote]

That is a warning right there! That totally sucks - there's a better one for you out there dude - hang in there!
“Out of the ash
I rise with my red hair
and I eat men like air.”

― Sylvia Plath, Ariel
David_Lee_Halen
Raw Dogged by Hagar

Post by David_Lee_Halen »

Sounds like a sucky situation to say the least. I'd end this situation fast if I were you and put it behind you as quickly as possible. The happiest ending that you're gonna get out of this one is when you move on and find somebody right for you. This is obviously not the one.
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

ManOwaRrior wrote: Her mother in law did warn me saying she had a sick need to be wanted & needed by as many men as possible...
When is her birthday ?
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Being with someone who is unfaithful and dishonest is one of the most painful things in the world. You can't fix it. You won't fix it. Like others have said the quicker you get out the better. I wish I would've heeded the warning signs. Good luck bro!
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
Engine13
Headlining Clubs

Post by Engine13 »

Consider yourself lucky you found out now, not (2.5 kids and a failed marriage) later.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Engine13 wrote:(2.5 kids and a failed marriage).
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
tweet75
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by tweet75 »

tell her to go to hell , tell her your the best thing shes ever had, tell her to get out of your life, walk away telling her shell never have anything but an empty life full of losers. Ignore her tears.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Tymaster wrote:Being with someone who is unfaithful and dishonest is one of the most painful things in the world. You can't fix it. You won't fix it. Like others have said the quicker you get out the better. I wish I would've heeded the warning signs. Good luck bro!
look at crymaster, back bitching the whore he was ready to marry for the rest of his life :lol:

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

enchantment wrote: you're a miserable loser TROLL
Pfft. If you really want to see the extent of his trolling; go to the Sludge Lounge.
(He's on a rabid anti-American bender as of the moment. Funny thing is, it's been said he is an American!)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=269219

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=269233

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=269200&p=5607157&view=show#p5607157

The last link is my personal fav BTW.

ManOwaRrior,

Get Out Now! Nothing good will come of this relationship.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Aaawww, since DeathCurse has been gone no one has called me Crymaster. I forgot how endearing it was!

On a serious note, I still love and miss the ex everyday, but it was a toxic relationship for me. You can't "fix" people and you can't "change" people. It was tough to cut bait but I had to. My job was jeopardized, my family and friends were nearly gone, my health was suffering. That's what toxic relationships do to people. Doesn't mean I hate Staci, in fact I pray for nothing but the best for her, but it won't be with me. Sadly, I doubt it will ever happen for her.
LouDoo wrote:Neon has to be the most active poster who actually contributes the least, despite all the threads he starts. He has no redeeming value. He's completely useless.
TheMightyMaiden
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TheMightyMaiden »

Are you seriously looking for advice? Lmao I feel for you bro but come on dump the bitch. I'm glad I was bored enough to click on the ho board to find this gem.

P.S. I'm male
drops_of_jupiter
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by drops_of_jupiter »

What everyone else said - you have to finish it with her. A stupid, regretful one night stand is one thing, but taking the time to fill out dating profiles on at least 5 sites and sending hundreds of texts is another thing completely!

I understand where you're coming from when you talk about trust and thinking you know the person and wondering how the hell she could do this after all the time you've been together. Sucks majorly, doesn't it? No matter how much you think you know someone, it doesn't mean they won't flip and totally change. Sounds weird, but this has happened to me several times-literally, shit changes overnight.
Also, don't think back and start blaming yourself for it. Unless you beat her or were genuinely mean to her, which you probably weren't. Going over and revisiting stuff can help to an extent, but don't get caught up in it. It's over, it's her fault, take the high road and end it ASAP. Cutting all contact would be something to think about too. It's difficult, but sometimes it's the best thing.
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

She's shopping around, looking to upgrade. And I can guarantee you she's cheating. She's gonna catch an STD from one of those internet sleazes and expose u to it. Leave now and look her up a couple years from now. If this is how she is she will be completely fucked up and you'll be relieved you got out of there when you did. Can you print her ad(s) here?
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

frickfrack wrote:She's shopping around, looking to upgrade. And I can guarantee you she's cheating. She's gonna catch an STD from one of those internet sleazes and expose u to it. Leave now and look her up a couple years from now. If this is how she is she will be completely fucked up and you'll be relieved you got out of there when you did. Can you print her ad(s) here?
you wanna hook up, eh?

fucking slimeball!!!

cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

I personally would make a profile using a fake photo and arrange a date with her. No way she can deny anything when she arranges to meet this hot piece of strange and find you waiting for her.
Then take your ring back, sell it and buy a new xbox. And some beers.

My heart goes out to you it really does x