Def Leppard?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

withtheband
Wannabe Rocker

Def Leppard?

Post by withtheband »

I'm going to my first Def Leppard show in a few months. I was hoping some of the ho's on here could help me out. Which of the guys are easiest to hook up with? Do they all hook up? Anyone met and hung out with them?

How about Joe, does he have a "type'?

Any and all updated info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance ladies.
flojo023
Wannabe Rocker

Re: Def Leppard?

Post by flojo023 »

Nowadays, it's pretty fucking difficult to get backstage. You either have to know someone, or win a radio/internet contest. The only way to really meet any of the guys is by the tour buses or at some kind of a special public event. Just to let you know, four of the five members of the band are happily married family men and are no longer into random meaningless hookups anymore. I think Joe mainly likes brunettes, because his four most public relationships (Denise, Karla, Bobbi, and Kristine) have all been brunettes. As for Phil, before he met his current/third wife Helen, he generally wasn't that picky about who he hooked up with. Phil used to be easiest to get, but now he doesn't even look other women. The only one that you would have a chance of getting is Vivian, he's been divorced for a few years now.
Last edited by flojo023 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
withtheband
Wannabe Rocker

Post by withtheband »

Thanks flojo023. That's good to know....I won't get my hopes up. ;)
flojo023
Wannabe Rocker

Post by flojo023 »

Yeah, no problem. :)
MonkeyBars80
Wannabe Rocker

Post by MonkeyBars80 »

flojo023 wrote:Nowadays, it's pretty fucking difficult to get backstage. You either have to know someone, or win a radio/internet contest. The only way to really meet any of the guys is by the tour buses or at some kind of a special public event. Just to let you know, four of the five members of the band are happily married family men and are no longer into random meaningless hookups anymore. I think Joe mainly likes brunettes, because his four most public relationships (Denise, Karla, Bobbi, and Kristine) have all been brunettes. As for Phil, before he met his current/third wife Helen, he generally wasn't that picky about who he hooked up with. Phil used to be easiest to get, but now he doesn't even look other women. The only one that you would have a chance of getting is Vivian, he's been divorced for a few years now.
I wouldn't say four of the five are happily married. Sav and Paige are in a very rough patch, and she apparently is demanding he move her back to Dublin and buy her her own house separately from his. They've called off a divorce for now but it doesn't sound like things are going well. Who could forget her drunk driving incident a few years back? That had to piss off Rick, and it also probably indicates she wasn't happy as far back as at least 2005.

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/ind ... 96257.html