Question for da hoes

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheMightyMaiden
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Question for da hoes

Post by TheMightyMaiden »

How much money do you spend on average for skin products in a month?
For other beauty-type stuff?

P.S. I'm male
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Re: Question for da hoes

Post by Calexxia »

TheMightyMaiden wrote:How much money do you spend on average for skin products in a month?
For other beauty-type stuff?
Errr....I wind up with a lot of stuff (some high-end, some not) at amazing prices by shopping sales, and while there are months where I spend quite a lot, I'd guess I average between $50-100 a month, since there are also months I buy little to nothing. As an example of my "amazing prices"? I paid just under $15 earlier tonight for drugstore products that would have cost $60 at full retail.

I have a monthly Birchbox subscription and I buy quite a few things through their site. Earlier this year, I was also subscribed to Sample Society and MyGlam, but now it's just Julep and BB for me.

What brings up the question? Are you looking for a way to save on what you do buy? Or just randomly curious?
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"
TheMightyMaiden
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by TheMightyMaiden »

I was at my "friend's" house and noticed how many products she has for everything. I don't think she was overdoing it because before my sister got married I remember she had a lot of shit too but it never occurred to me to question it.

How long does it take for you to put all this shit on everyday lol. I guess you can say I'm curious. Your routines must be a bitch.

P.S. I'm male
Calexxia
Cockblocked by Poison
Location: HERE I AM MOTHERFUCKER, JUST CLEANING UP MY MOTHERFUCKING BRICKS, BITCH.

Post by Calexxia »

Honestly, my morning and evening skin care routines take 5-10 minutes TOPS. Putting on a face depends--it can be as quick as 20 seconds, or take as long as about half an hour. USUALLY, it's in the 5-10 minute range. Obviously, this doesn't take into account the 15-20 minutes to do my nails (I usually do them at work, anyway) on a daily/every other day basis or the occasional masks or deep conditioning treatments.
"Why leather woman post whore picture of breast!! That is for baby food and husband not internets!!"