Rush fan question for the ladies

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Rush fan question for the ladies

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Last edited by EvilRockPosh on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

I hate Rush but I've fucked a couple of Rush fans. *shrugs*
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
ShotgunBitch
Wannabe Rocker

Post by ShotgunBitch »

Blackie Onassis wrote:I hate Rush but I've fucked a couple of Rush fans. *shrugs*
I second that too..., at least it wasn't playing in the background :lol:
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

The only cool guys into Rush were actors in "I Love You, Man". And they were faking it.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

ShotgunBitch wrote:
Blackie Onassis wrote:I hate Rush but I've fucked a couple of Rush fans. *shrugs*
I second that too..., at least it wasn't playing in the background :lol:
I'd've had to excuse myself if that was the case.
cookie
Resident Sexpert

Post by cookie »

Kinda off topic, but on the outside wall of a chinese takeaway near me someone has spray painted RUSH in 1 ft tall letters. Underneath it someone else has sprayed LOL. I dont know why but it tickles me every time I see it.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

Inessence wrote:The only cool guys into Rush were actors in "I Love You, Man". And they were faking it.
Nah. That whole part of the film grew out of their real life love of Rush.

By the way... TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY ON SLUDGE 8)
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
ShotgunBitch
Wannabe Rocker

Post by ShotgunBitch »

cookie wrote:Kinda off topic, but on the outside wall of a chinese takeaway near me someone has spray painted RUSH in 1 ft tall letters. Underneath it someone else has sprayed LOL. I dont know why but it tickles me every time I see it.
Damn, oh those Rush fans, so hardcore ya know? :lol: :lol:
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Lies, unless you're a pre-op transsexual. No Rush fan has come close to a vagina, unless it subsequently involved a swift trip to the magistrates' court.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

I was in the car yesterday with my son and a RUSH tune came on the air. I identified it as such and demanded he change the channel. He apologized and did what I requested promptly. I thanked him. Life continued as we know it.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

CliffByford wrote:
Lies, unless you're a pre-op transsexual. No Rush fan has come close to a vagina, unless it subsequently involved a swift trip to the magistrates' court.
I didn't know about their proclivities until afterwards or I may have thyought twice.
Wicked Rebel
Opening for Slaughter

Post by Wicked Rebel »

I like Rush, they're awesome. People who enjoy Rush are cool with me. There can people who take liking Rush to a new level be annoying about it. I don't know who doesn't like Working Man for Christ's sake

The guys in I Love You, Man probably like Rush
Babydoll
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Babydoll »

I've dated a few big time Rush fans some years ago. Warning:long story-
The 1st was around 95'-96' when I was 18, he was 23. He was quite the nerd type but I found this refreshing since I had mainly just been with bad boys and losers so I thought it would be grown up of me to give a guy like that a chance. I was always into rock and metal and did appreciate Rush's music but this guy was way into it, played their stuff all the time, so I did start to like them more. He was a hard worker, educated, smart, nice but on the other hand he was still a virgin and hardly kisses anyone before me whereas I had been around the block...many times. It took him forever to gather up the courage to kiss me and he was really into making out and messing around but was starting to feel bad about it afterwards-he had bad Catholic guilt too even though we barely got to 3rd base. That and other reasons (he was so busy it was hard to even make time for each other) had us breaking up after about 4 months. Later on that year he dated a few others then found someone that was more on his level and they have been together since and are very happy and nerdy together. He was a nice guy, I loved him, and he did show me there are good guys out there but it was'nt meant to be. But yeah, the typical Rush type.

Later on that year I got with his manager boss (small town Pizza Hut-some of my friends worked there-hang out place...I did Pizza Hut back then), not really dating, just messing around. He was a big Rush fan too (something in the water there apparently makes you a fan) and he was also a bit nerdy, very smart, big time republican, stuff like that but he could party too and was sexual too so we had good times. Even though they both worked at a place like that it was just a stop on the way and they went on to bigger things, they both had bigger dreams.