nikki sixx and courtney

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

If.You.Knew.Me
Wannabe Rocker

Re: nikki sixx and courtney

Post by If.You.Knew.Me »

Rich-Bich wrote:
MojoMama7 wrote:They're engaged. What's that saying about there ain't no fool like an old fool?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... e-20122711
Nikki Sixx confirms to Us Weekly that he's engaged to Courtney Bingham. After two years of dating, the Motley Crue bassist, 53, proposed to the 27-year-old supermodel during a vacation to St. Barts this past weekend.

The future Mr. and Mrs. Sixx posed for an engagement photo outside their home in Calabasas, Calif. Sixx proudly held his bride-to-be as she flaunted her new engagement ring.

According to TMZ, the musician gave the How 2 Girl star the stunning diamond ring is reportedly 6 carats.

This will be Sixx's third trip down the aisle. He was previously married to Playboy Playmate Brandi Brandt from May 1989 to November 1996 and shares three children with his ex. Sixx also shares one daughter with actress/Playboy Playmate Donna D'Errico, whom he was married to from December 1996 to June 2007.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... z2SOl501T7

He's 53, she's 27? :roll:
Sixx born Dec '58, so he's now '58. Bingham born Sept '85 puts her currently at 31.

IYKM (kids her age, almost)
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

EvilNTent wrote:

I've known Nikki for more years than I care to remember & I take issue with that statement. He's a shitty human being. Being a shitty husband is just the tip of the shitty iceberg.

Finally the Truth.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
EvilNTent wrote:

I've known Nikki for more years than I care to remember & I take issue with that statement. He's a shitty human being. Being a shitty husband is just the tip of the shitty iceberg.

Finally the Truth.
That post was from 4 years ago.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

EvilNTent wrote:
nycrue wrote:Clearly the man is a shitty husband.

Which of his Ex's are you? (-;
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
JonBonScott
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by JonBonScott »

wannabe22 wrote:
missrockergirl wrote:LOL true! I just think at some point he would wanna settle down and be with just one woman. Who knows, she could be the one, maybe not, but I like them together. She is even friends with Brandi Brandt, they tweet each other sometimes and Brandi sais she loves her and thats shes no nice. Thats a plus I guess.lol
Wait, I missed this one before...Brandi is out of jail?

So which of the two is it, does Brandi love her or said she's not (?) nice?
Wait, Brandi was in jail? For what?
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:You are officially AssHat of the decade 2000-2010. We're closing the poll. The award is yours.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

JonBonScott wrote:

Wait, Brandi was in jail? For what?

Trafficking cocaine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandi_Brandt
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="JonBonScott"][quote="EvilNTent"][quote="nycrue"]Clearly the man is a shitty husband.[/quote]

Which of his Ex's are you? (-;[/quote]

Nikki's got a taste for hot trophy girls, preferably young.

I don't qualify on either count.

I'm struggling to come to terms with that.

:)