Anyone still following Jackyl?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rogue1717
Music Fan

Anyone still following Jackyl?

Post by Rogue1717 »

do they still hook up at shows? What do they seem to be into? I have a 19 year old crush on Chris Worley that needs some resolution. ;)
The One And Only
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Re: Anyone still following Jackyl?

Post by The One And Only »

I follow Jackyl!
Jesse is rumored to be single and that's my goal! Gawd damn he has a nice ass!
I'll be seeing them at M3 in May!

I met the whole band,minus Jesse in like...97 I think it was. My brother and I actually partied with them,but nothing happening of the bedroom/tour bus nature. Not one of them was even trying.
Their old bassist,Tom was the one at the time I was aiming for. That MF had a crank jammed in his jeans so damn big I could've swore it was a Panzer kickstand!
Chris...he showed me his expired military ID when I met him. :D
he looked cute with a buzz cut. He had really long hair when we met.
I applaud your efforts and here's to you completing your task 8) :lol: 8) :lol:
"You're gonna scream "Rock and Roll"? You're gonna go to jail for that"? ~ Milo

Rogue1717
Music Fan

Post by Rogue1717 »

I just caught them at a local show last week but security was NOT helpful when it came to getting to chat them up. Jesse was wearing a wedding ring but slickly moved to the right hand instead of the left. still very obvious what it was but he was his usual flirty self. I've heard talk that he's in an open marriage, hope this is the case for the rest of the married boys. Totally agree on the ass assessment though. Too bad he kept his pants up on stage this time.

Here's hoping I find out the info I need before I catch another show. Chris has just gotten better with age in my humble opinion. ;)
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Rogue1717 wrote: I have a 19 year old crush on Chris Worley that needs some resolution. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
The One And Only

Rogue1717 wrote:I just caught them at a local show last week but security was NOT helpful when it came to getting to chat them up. Jesse was wearing a wedding ring but slickly moved to the right hand instead of the left. still very obvious what it was but he was his usual flirty self. I've heard talk that he's in an open marriage, hope this is the case for the rest of the married boys. Totally agree on the ass assessment though. Too bad he kept his pants up on stage this time.

Here's hoping I find out the info I need before I catch another show. Chris has just gotten better with age in my humble opinion. ;)
Ooooh. Very helpful information. Ring or no ring. If that cute fucker is within arms reach of me,someone's getting laid!

Rogue1717
Music Fan

Post by Rogue1717 »

Ring or no ring. If that cute fucker is within arms reach of me,someone's getting laid!
My sentiments exactly where Chris is concerned. Told a friend I wanted to slam him against a wall & fuck him stupid. Here's hoping we both land our conquests!
The One And Only

Rogue1717 wrote:
Ring or no ring. If that cute fucker is within arms reach of me,someone's getting laid!
My sentiments exactly where Chris is concerned. Told a friend I wanted to slam him against a wall & fuck him stupid. Here's hoping we both land our conquests!
Yeah,Im not ashamed to say it at all,but If I can get even remotely close to Jackyl/Jesse James, Im going through whoever like a bus through walmart parking lot to get to Jesse and I'll have no problem sliding into his home plate on my knees.
Game on Garth!

Rogue1717
Music Fan

Post by Rogue1717 »

Yeah,Im not ashamed to say it at all,but If I can get even remotely close to Jackyl/Jesse James, Im going through whoever like a bus through walmart parking lot to get to Jesse and I'll have no problem sliding into his home plate on my knees.
Game on Garth!
maybe we need to team up on this. Between the two of us, they don't stand a chance. ;)
The One And Only

Rogue1717 wrote:
Game on Garth!
maybe we need to team up on this. Between the two of us, they don't stand a chance. ;)
:D :D :D :D

whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

What a JOKE. :lol: :lol:
4th Rate Ac/Dc wanna bee's for White Trash Hillbillies.
The Only T-Shirt I'd be more embarrassed to wear than WINGER..
Rogue1717
Music Fan

Post by Rogue1717 »

k well good for you then. I enjoy some mancandy with a side of chainsaw. =)
Roadie
Music Fan

Post by Roadie »

Jesse and his Wife Penny..
Blue
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Blue »

Roadie wrote:Jesse and his Wife Penny..
What Roadie is suggesting here is, YOU don't have a shot !!