Arbonne - Do you sludgettes use this line? Do you like it?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Arbonne - Do you sludgettes use this line? Do you like it?

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

Curious to know if any of you sludgettes have used the Arbonne skin care line and if you like it?

About three months ago I went to a dermatologist to get a quote on some skin refreshment services (dermal abrasion, chemical peels etc) just to give my skin a little lift, and the doctor recommended Arbonne for three months before doing the treatments. The issue was Arbonne, bought at the doctors office, was about $350.00 for the box which would have lasted about six weeks.

Recently a lady I know became an Arbonne consultant and informed me that I too could become one and then enjoy a 35% discount on my products (and could make a little money if I wanted selling them). I didn't realize that Arbonne was essentially like an "Amway", "Avon" or "Mary Kay" type company with independent consultants that can essentially build a business for themselves.

Bottom line - have you sludgettes used the Arbonne line of skin care and did/do you like it?

I can't imagine they are shitty products as my local hospital also sells the Arbonne line after their dermatology department gave their endorsement.

Thoughts?
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Re: Arbonne - Do you sludgettes use this line? Do you like i

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

I've heard of this line, but that's about it......mainly use Lush products.
Room7609
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Room7609 »

My cousin sells it so I've had a bunch of samples. It's overpriced and once you buy one thing, the person you bought if from will be over you like flies on shit to become a seller too.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Room7609 wrote:My cousin sells it so I've had a bunch of samples. It's overpriced and once you buy one thing, the person you bought if from will be over you like flies on shit to become a seller too.

It's another Mary Kay!

But I have used some of the foundations before. Good, but nothing special. Cannot recommend.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Room7609
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Room7609 »

And there's plenty of info on the web about how their products are not as natural as they claim...