Kip Winger

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

mahogany
Taking Music Lessons

Kip Winger

Post by mahogany »

I never heard much about Kip Winger on the this board. I met him at a meet and greet 6 years ago in Michigan. He was quite nice. When I got ready to leave I saw him talking to a few guys, I tapped him on the shoulder to tell him good bye. He immediately turned around without hesitation and gave me a big bear hug and told me to take care. I was shocked and surprised especially me being a black chick, not that it means anything. I appreciated the gesture. I'm quite sure he hugged other girls there too. Do you know what type of women he likes. I know he is supposed to be married, but I never heard anything about him and his flings. Back in the day he was very fine, still looks decent now, at least in my opinion. Other than that feud with Lars Ulrich did he have a run in with any other musicians? Just curious. :?: :o
HollyDiver
Forming a Band

Re: Kip Winger

Post by HollyDiver »

He's a huge flirt and a pothead. He tried the moves on me, and I met him in a work related setting, so I am sure he has his fun.
I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

www.NoneMoreBlakk.com
mahogany
Taking Music Lessons

Post by mahogany »

Wow! How long ago was this? I always wondered if he smoked weed or not. How did you figure out he was a pothead? I also thought maybe Jon Bon Jovi was a pothead as well. So you are saying Mr. Winger would get down and dirty with any female? You know any more info please do tell. Appreciate it a lot. :shock:
pens66
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by pens66 »

Hugs and flirting with Kip Winger? More power to ya and sign me up!
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Rumor keeps going around he is an Orthodontist?
mahogany
Taking Music Lessons

Post by mahogany »

Thanks for all the replies you all. :o
HollyDiver
Forming a Band

Post by HollyDiver »

Wow, this is a really delayed reply, but I dont think he is down for just anything, I do think some standards exist. But he is very flirtatious with most gals and would likely hook up with the hot ones.
I know he's a pothead because he doesnt really hide it.
I'd rather be reckless than rockless.

www.NoneMoreBlakk.com
mahogany
Taking Music Lessons

Post by mahogany »

Thanks HollyDiver for the information. If you have any other details please let me know. :o