Most Obnoxious Rock Wives

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Re: Most Obnoxious Rock Wives

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

According to her book, Juan Croucier, Stephen Pearcy, Paul Stanley, David Lee Roth, Phil Collen, Billy Squier among others.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:According to her book, Juan Croucier, Stephen Pearcy, Paul Stanley, David Lee Roth, Phil Collen, Billy Squier among others.
Right but it was the 80s in the middle of the crack epidemic so that explains a lot.
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

Read your inbox Amanda
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

whoopie wrote:
On another note, can you tell me how to post pics on here? I tried copying the image but it didn't work, so I had to post the URL. Thanks.
Eww! WHAT a SKANK!! WHO would stick thier dick in THAT? :?[/quote]

IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Landshark2000 wrote:
whoopie wrote:
On another note, can you tell me how to post pics on here? I tried copying the image but it didn't work, so I had to post the URL. Thanks.
Eww! WHAT a SKANK!! WHO would stick thier dick in THAT? :?
Image[/quote]

Which skank were you referring to? There are several...
Landshark2000
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Landshark2000 »

Sorry, quoting malfunction. It was quoting what Whoopie wrote, I was just replying to it. :oops:
IDIAMINDADA wrote:Take your child, and leave him in the woods....he has a better chance being raised by a pack of homosexual squirrels.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Obnoxious rock wives? The one that Mark Slaughter was/is with. I don't know if he's still with her but in the early 2000's she fucking belched and farted and was not one bit shy about it. I doubt that woman even wipes after taking a crap. It's like she thinks she's giving everyone a treat by being that way, well not everyone is like Heenan Snuka.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Thebottomline wrote:Obnoxious rock wives? The one that Mark Slaughter was/is with. I don't know if he's still with her but in the early 2000's she fucking belched and farted and was not one bit shy about it. I doubt that woman even wipes after taking a crap. It's like she thinks she's giving everyone a treat by being that way, well not everyone is like Heenan Snuka.
Classy!