Most Obnoxious Rock Wives

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Re: Most Obnoxious Rock Wives

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Looks like her on the right. http://www.onceuponarockstarbook.com
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

You need to posts some pics of these cunts. I've already seen Slash's Shaven Yeti wife, but I haven't seen the others.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

[quote="SeminiferousButtNoid"]You need to posts some pics of these cunts. I've already seen Slash's Shaven Yeti wife, but I haven't seen the others.[/quot

Okay, you have to tell me how to copy images directly into this thread. For some reason, I can't copy photos and some of the URL's are posting wonky...maybe because they are copyrighted?
Last edited by Amanda Fox on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Amanda Fox wrote:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:You need to posts some pics of these cunts. I've already seen Slash's Shaven Yeti wife, but I haven't seen the others.[/quot
Okay, you have to tell me how to copy images directly into this thread. For some reason, I can't copy photos and some of the URL's are posting wonky...maybe because they are copyrighted? Sorry for the double post.
Ham Stroker's Ejacula
Transylvanian Wang

Post by Ham Stroker's Ejacula »

Amanda Fox wrote:can you tell me how to post pics on here? I tried copying the image but it didn't work, so I had to post the URL. Thanks.
There's an "Img" button above the area when you post. You can add a photo by posting the URL like the one you posted - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BleKuJHCUAALODL.jpg - and then highlighting the entire URL with your mouse cursor and then clicking the Img button to add the image tag to the URL.

Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Thank you, Ham. Let's start with Munky's wife.

Here she is channeling Dracula:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqB78NvCcAAvK2t.jpg
Last edited by Amanda Fox on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

And here are the other cows:

Perry Farrell's wife: Image

Trent Reznor's wife:

M. Shadows/S. Gates wives:

And…as if you weren’t traumatized enough…

Slash's Ex wife:

BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

my dear lord. I'm assuming Perla's tits are fake? Why are they so saggy? I hope she didn't pay much for them. :shock:
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Don't worry, I'm sure it was Slash's money... That was a good pic, BTW .
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

I think the Korn guy's wife is good looking, but Reznor and Perry Farrell's wives look like trannies. As far as obnoxiousness goes, Farrell's no talent wife inserting herself into Satellite Party is the main reason Nuno Bettencourt extricated himself from the band.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I think the Korn guy's wife is good looking, but Reznor and Perry Farrell's wives look like trannies. As far as obnoxiousness goes, Farrell's no talent wife inserting herself into Satellite Party is the main reason Nuno Bettencourt extricated himself from the band.

LOOOOOOOOL This one has been fooled! Her good looking? Don't make her smile. They are all less than average looking broads please Amanda was it you that saw her unphotoshopped pics?
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Hi Pinksleek,

I tried reposting some of her pictures from Instagram but for some reason they won't copy .
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:I think the Korn guy's wife is good looking, but Reznor and Perry Farrell's wives look like trannies. As far as obnoxiousness goes, Farrell's no talent wife inserting herself into Satellite Party is the main reason Nuno Bettencourt extricated himself from the band.
Have you heard Etty sing? She's dreadful! Reznor's wife is pretty awful as well. BTW, I'm still laughing my ass off over your "shaven yeti" comment!
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Here goes Munky's sister-in-law, whose career he is helping to promote:

Here she is at a Korn show wearing one of her sister's old furs. 'Cause, you know, it's de rigeur Korn concert attire.

Sorry, the video won't post for some reason, but the good news is there's a Part two! And a part three!
Last edited by Amanda Fox on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

More pics of Perla Hudson here:

Here she is wiping the coke from her nose:

Her DOB is listed as 3/14/75. No way this bitch is 40!
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

eww. Perla has some pancake saggy titties. There is no way those are surgically put there.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:eww. Perla has some pancake saggy titties. There is no way those are surgically put there.
Maybe she had a bad boob job? Or they sagged after having kids? You would think that with all the millions she stands to gain from the divorce (they didn't have a prenup) the first thing she would do is get her boobs done.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

I love me some Jane's Addiction, but I think there is something wrong with Perry.
This is what he just wrote on his facebook about Etty:

"One thing you may not know about me is that I am very jealous. Of Etty. She is the only one in the world that I worry about when I am away from her, will do anything to make her love me. It's not her fault, I just am very much in love with her. She is the same way towards me. I get questioned whenever I go out somewhere alone. I find it absurd- because I pride myself on a successful marriage- yet she thinks I may have a moment of weakness. Come to think of it- it's kind of insulting/ I am not weak like that. There are a lot of people getting divorces these days/ breaking apart .The woman take on younger guys/ guys, take on younger girls. I am not impressed by it. What is impressive to me is the strength it takes to stay together. Putting in hard work to stay attractive. The consideration it takes to make someone else happy. I think I'm on the right path with her- but you never know who is sexy to a woman. Looks, money,.. a sense of humor. They have different needs. I know one thing- never take your partner for granted. Always be considerate. That way you'll always have a fighting chance."
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:I love me some Jane's Addiction, but I think there is something wrong with Perry.
This is what he just wrote on his facebook about Etty:

"One thing you may not know about me is that I am very jealous. Of Etty. She is the only one in the world that I worry about when I am away from her, will do anything to make her love me. It's not her fault, I just am very much in love with her. She is the same way towards me. I get questioned whenever I go out somewhere alone. I find it absurd- because I pride myself on a successful marriage- yet she thinks I may have a moment of weakness. Come to think of it- it's kind of insulting/ I am not weak like that. There are a lot of people getting divorces these days/ breaking apart .The woman take on younger guys/ guys, take on younger girls. I am not impressed by it. What is impressive to me is the strength it takes to stay together. Putting in hard work to stay attractive. The consideration it takes to make someone else happy. I think I'm on the right path with her- but you never know who is sexy to a woman. Looks, money,.. a sense of humor. They have different needs. I know one thing- never take your partner for granted. Always be considerate. That way you'll always have a fighting chance."
Wow, it seems he's off his meds :roll:
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

WTF is this? Why does she keep posting pics of her grossly overdone lips?
Last edited by Amanda Fox on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Hey Amanda.. Do you know any of these guys? just curious...
I had a major crush on Munky in highschool..

and yes... the whole plumped lips is annoying. It seems everyone in Los Angeles has had their lips done. I don't understand the culture in that city...
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:Hey Amanda.. Do you know any of these guys? just curious...
I had a major crush on Munky in highschool..

and yes... the whole plumped lips is annoying. It seems everyone in Los Angeles has had their lips done. I don't understand the culture in that city...
Yes, I've met Korn several times and Trent Reznor twice. I don't know any of the others though.

I don't understand the gigantic lip craze either. I get wanting to make them a bit plumper, but this is a little too sideshow freakish...like Big Ang from "Mobwives."
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

Amanda Fox wrote:Here goes Munky's sister-in-law, whose career he is helping to promote:

Here she is at a Korn show wearing one of her sister's old furs. 'Cause, you know, it's de rigeur Korn concert attire.

Sorry, the video won't post for some reason, but the good news is there's a Part two! And a part three!

All your pictures wont show for some reason, I've only just seen this. SHIIT! Damn I had no clue what that one looked like without makeup they look like prop gypsies! Makeup is amazing I will say that. And what was it like meeting Korn? They're all old now
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

PinkSleek wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:Here goes Munky's sister-in-law, whose career he is helping to promote:

All your pictures wont show for some reason, I've only just seen this. SHIIT! Damn I had no clue what that one looked like without makeup they look like prop gypsies! Makeup is amazing I will say that. And what was it like meeting Korn? They're all old now
They are all very nice. Yes, they're older, and Jon's got a little bit of a tummy but Munky still looks good.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

word - casey nicole was jane's addiction really
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

Munky's wife looks like a female Dracula like Gary Oldman in that vampire movie.
Alice Malace
Music Fan

Post by Alice Malace »

Amanda Fox wrote:
Midwestmetalgod wrote:What's funny is she had moved to LA to further chase celebs I think hoping to marry one and returned to Nebraska years later after they all fell from fame. She has several kids from a reg dude I guess and has been engaged for 5+ years and I think she's still holding out for a rockstar husband but keeps putting off the wedding, but sheesh, she's pushing 50 and looking 60+! She and a former groupie friend were at Def Leppard last night on the prowl with all the other soccer moms.
Too funny...was she trying to work security to get backstage? Hell, she might have a chance with Joe Elliott...he looks terrible, and I hear he's a miserable shit.

Amanda and Pinksleek, I finally made it!! That was weird....Looks like I missed a lot, damn. So I found more icky pics of you know who, LOL How have you guys been?
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Welcome Alice, I missed you! Do you know how to post pics on here? If so, please share them!
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

It works!
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

Light the fire and let the roasting session begin! I don't have any info no one's already knows. I think we'd have a lot to talk about if they're more famous it seems any info about these guys is few and far between. And I hate seeing her fb posts she's insufferable. I would really love to create and account and troll her though lol. I think I could do that :D