Most Obnoxious Rock Wives

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Re: Most Obnoxious Rock Wives

Post by Amanda Fox »

PinkSleek wrote:I doubt he's spoiled for choice hence why he marries that tranny.
Well, to be fair she probably knows how to put those fake lips to use and I think he likes that she's an exhibitionist.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:How could you forget Anselmo's ex? The one who sold his clothes on EBay? :roll:

which one was that? the one who was murdered a couple of years ago? I think she was the stripper chick.. blonde hair..
His deceased gf was Jill Marie Abbott.
The wife who sold his stuff is Stephanie "Opal" Weinstein.
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

Amanda Fox wrote:
PinkSleek wrote:I doubt he's spoiled for choice hence why he marries that tranny.
Well, to be fair she probably knows how to put those fake lips to use and I think he likes that she's an exhibitionist.
Looooool hahahaha I'm sure she does. They dont call them blow job lips for no reason.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

PinkSleek wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:
Looooool hahahaha I'm sure she does. They dont call them blow job lips for no reason.
Ha ha, check out her new Instagram. She can't even write proper English. Someone who is "conscious" doesn't drape themselves in fur 24/7.

EVIS XHENETI SHAFFER Mommy to D'Angelo & Rocky. Wife married to my Soulmate. Dreamer. Gypsy Heart. Lover of all forms of Art. Conscious Soul. Happily in Babyland. └A
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Ha ha, check out her new Instagram. She can't even write proper English. Someone who is "conscious" doesn't drape themselves in fur 24/7.

EVIS XHENETI SHAFFER Mommy to D'Angelo & Rocky. Wife married to my Soulmate. Dreamer. Gypsy Heart. Lover of all forms of Art. Conscious Soul. Happily in Babyland. └A
[/quote]

are the other korn wives just as bad? god.. I would never marry a touring musician.. like they will ever be faithful to you. ha!
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

melissazombie wrote:Ha ha, check out her new Instagram. She can't even write proper English. Someone who is "conscious" doesn't drape themselves in fur 24/7.

are the other korn wives just as bad? god.. I would never marry a touring musician.. like they will ever be faithful to you. ha![/quote]

It's possible. I was faithful to my wife when I was out for 11 weeks on tour with Thor, and yes there were quite a few opportunities presented.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:
melissazombie wrote:Ha ha, check out her new Instagram. She can't even write proper English. Someone who is "conscious" doesn't drape themselves in fur 24/7.

are the other korn wives just as bad? god.. I would never marry a touring musician.. like they will ever be faithful to you. ha!
It's possible. I was faithful to my wife when I was out for 11 weeks on tour with Thor, and yes there were quite a few opportunities presented.[/quote]

Oh I know it is possible.. but it is very rare. That is why I would never marry a touring rock boy. Go you by the way! I think that is awesome!
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Thanks, we've since separated but still remain friendly and my bandmates were incredulous as some were really hot, heck one was cover model for Gothic Beauty magazine! But it was flattering but I was happy in my relationship at the time and was more about the adrenaline rush of performing than chasing pussy. Besides she was very instrumental in making things happen in my musical career. So yes it can be done and they are rare esp in the face of it being thrown at you. I'm not the world's hottest dude more "scary sexy" as I've been called and Thor thought it was cool I was the "ladies man," but I got attention because I wasn't openly creeping on women. I took pics, flirted a bit from the stage and signed stuff but that was all.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:
Midwestmetalgod wrote:

It's possible. I was faithful to my wife when I was out for 11 weeks on tour with Thor, and yes there were quite a few opportunities presented.
Oh I know it is possible.. but it is very rare. That is why I would never marry a touring rock boy. Go you by the way! I think that is awesome![/quote]

I agree it's a rare thing for musicians to be faithful but it is possible, although it does seem that it's an unspoken rule that these guys cheat. I lol'd today after reading a comment by Marilyn Manson on his breakup with Dita Von Teese, "well she knew I was a rock star before we got married so why would that change after we got married?" Dudes got a point.

This is what I know about the other Korn wives. Deven Davis (Jon's wife) seems to keep a low profile and Fieldy's wife looks like a soccer mom these days. Ray Luzier's fiance/baby mama seems pretty down to earth as far as her social media posts go. She's always posting pics of her baking and making their kid's Halloween costumes, she seems to be genuinely into being a mom and doesn't seem pretentious at all.
Alice Malace
Music Fan

Post by Alice Malace »

Amanda Fox wrote:
PinkSleek wrote:This is so confusing, I don't use forums. My god how'd you find that all out? No doubt they'll be reading this.
PinkSleek,

It's not that difficult. Basically, this is a place where you can talk trash about all things rock related...that's the whole point of this site! It's good fun, and honestly, people here are not half as bad as some of the posts I've read on Instagram or YouTube. The other advantage is that you can private message people if you don't want something posted publicly. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to post pics, so if anyone can help in that regard it would be much appreciated.

Evis and her buddies can bitch all they want, it's a free country...the same country that protects their right to post obnoxious pictures of themselves wearing dead animals and flaunting their lip injections.

To answer your question, I watch a lot of bad tv, and have friends on social media who tell me stuff. Some of it is personal observation, though.
:roll: That's ok Pinksleek, I'm pretty confused myself. Amanda Fox, where is the pic of the tramp?
Alice Malace
Music Fan

Post by Alice Malace »

:oops:
PinkSleek wrote:Well that's lovely then I do love a good bitch if I'm gonna be honest. Where shall we start! What on earth is with these rockstars?? They go for the ugliest chicks!! Like not even average like homely looking manshe's. And as for that evis the amount of times I see her stinking posts show up on my news feed cause I like Korns page wtf! She is the most attention seeking nobody I have ever come across in my life like calling herself an actress? I've seen catch me if you can, where is she? I didn't see her. How can you call yourself an actress when you're probably on like in the background as a tea lady or something. And lets talk about how damn fugly looking she is and then you got all the albanians going on about how beautiful they all are. I swear albania's like some 3rd world country? Here in the UK we're honestly considering leaving the EU cause the likes of them and their pickpockets. MATE IF YOU'RE READING THIS ALBANIA AINT SHIT! And you look like a transvestite lets get that out of the way. Is Munky gay or something? She looks like a man straight up. Man in drag. No amount of nose jobs are gonna file away that beak.
:oops: Pinksleek, she should be embarrassed like the smiley I just posted. Her IMDb page is full of "Not Verified" or "Uncredited." I worked on Curb Your Enthusiasm, the exact season that she claims a credit. She wasn't there, it was very busy that first season, but if she was, she might has been a bathroom attendant or something, HA! I can remember a restaurant scene, which was so dark, you can't make out anyone in the background, it was only a few seconds anyway. I caught a few of the other credits she is claiming, and you're right, where is she? Hahaha!! Wow, who is she trying to empress? She finally removed that page of hers on Facebook, that said she was an actor and director, and I notice her height keeps changing from 5'7" to 8". It cracks me up.
Alice Malace
Music Fan

Post by Alice Malace »

Amanda Fox wrote:
:roll: Her lips don't have to get refilled, they stay like that because......she has good suction, she knows how to suck-up. So I noticed Kathy I think, on the YouTube thread said her son looks like Billy Corgan, LOL, OMG!!! He does. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Geez, I hope this worked. Let me know, ok rock gals!! Cheers. Oh, sorry Pinksleek, I forgot to warn you before posting something remotely scary.....although I don't want to pick on kids, that's kind of lowbrow. eeeks!! LOL :?
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Alice Malace wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:
:roll: Her lips don't have to get refilled, they stay like that because......she has good suction, she knows how to suck-up. So I noticed Kathy I think, on the YouTube thread said her son looks like Billy Corgan, LOL, OMG!!! He does. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Geez, I hope this worked. Let me know, ok rock gals!! Cheers. Oh, sorry Pinksleek, I forgot to warn you before posting something remotely
scary.....although I don't want to pick on kids, that's kind of lowbrow. eeeks!! LOL :?
Oh, LOL! That Billy Corgan comment killed me! I swear she puts makeup on her kids.
Last edited by Amanda Fox on Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

Ahahahhaha, don't feel bad that kids not cute some just ain't. That's not your fault. And the other reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence for some reason loool. I guess her jobs full time mummy how fun! Now she's paying more attention to the kids they'll get divorced soon. Those lips are for one thing and one thing only.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Alice Malace wrote::oops:
PinkSleek wrote:Well that's lovely then I do love a good bitch if I'm gonna be honest. Where shall we start! What on earth is with these rockstars?? They go for the ugliest chicks!! Like not even average like homely looking manshe's. And as for that evis the amount of times I see her stinking posts show up on my news feed cause I like Korns page wtf! She is the most attention seeking nobody I have ever come across in my life like calling herself an actress? I've seen catch me if you can, where is she? I didn't see her. How can you call yourself an actress when you're probably on like in the background as a tea lady or something. And lets talk about how damn fugly looking she is and then you got all the albanians going on about how beautiful they all are. I swear albania's like some 3rd world country? Here in the UK we're honestly considering leaving the EU cause the likes of them and their pickpockets. MATE IF YOU'RE READING THIS ALBANIA AINT SHIT! And you look like a transvestite lets get that out of the way. Is Munky gay or something? She looks like a man straight up. Man in drag. No amount of nose jobs are gonna file away that beak.
:oops: Pinksleek, she should be embarrassed like the smiley I just posted. Her IMDb page is full of "Not Verified" or "Uncredited." I worked on Curb Your Enthusiasm, the exact season that she claims a credit. She wasn't there, it was very busy that first season, but if she was, she might has been a bathroom attendant or something, HA! I can remember a restaurant scene, which was so dark, you can't make out anyone in the background, it was only a few seconds anyway. I caught a few of the other credits she is claiming, and you're right, where is she? Hahaha!! Wow, who is she trying to empress? She finally removed that page of hers on Facebook, that said she was an actor and director, and I notice her height keeps changing from 5'7" to 8". It cracks me up.
It's all smoke and mirrors with these two. First off, Evis was never a professional actress or model. As you pointed out, she padded her resume with a bunch of acting roles she clearly never did, and the few modeling jobs she managed to get she got through her makeup artist friend, Scott Barnes. As PinkSleek noted, she worked in a tanning salon, & Munky was probably taking care of her financially long before they married.

Her resume is as convincing as her ever shrinking Photoshopped nose & 40,000 Facebook & Instagram followers (she's still on FB, just under evis_xheneti). Her "fans" apparently are not that bright, since they don't seem to catch on that her nose is huge in some pics and tiny in others.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

PinkSleek wrote:Ahahahhaha, don't feel bad that kids not cute some just ain't. That's not your fault. And the other reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence for some reason loool. I guess her jobs full time mummy how fun! Now she's paying more attention to the kids they'll get divorced soon. Those lips are for one thing and one thing only.
Narcissists don't make good parents and I'm sure she has lots of hired help. Those pics are all for show, as are her posts of her PDA's with Munky. Being a parent is not about posting pics of yourself taking your kid to the LA Zoo wearing a designer dress and 4" Louboutins.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

who said that he had cheated on her? I wouldn't be surprised. How long ago was that?

I thought their son was a daughter. I guess because of the long hair. oops.
I know he has a daughter from a previous relationship.
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

Someone on another forum said he cheats/cheated on her and they broke up loads of times, maybe he still does... well I've seen a vid of him where he says she tamed him loooooool. Yeah of course she wore him down oh yeah and one of the commenters said she chased away any other girlfriends he had ahaha. So she is a crazy stalker bitch then! I feel sorry for the daughter flaunting their family without her there. My dad done that and I hated them.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

PinkSleek wrote:Someone on another forum said he cheats/cheated on her and they broke up loads of times, maybe he still does... well I've seen a vid of him where he says she tamed him loooooool. Yeah of course she wore him down oh yeah and one of the commenters said she chased away any other girlfriends he had ahaha. So she is a crazy stalker bitch then! I feel sorry for the daughter flaunting their family without her there. My dad done that and I hated them.
I doubt she's tamed him, calmed him down a bit maybe, but that could also be due to age :lol:

Her tactic seems to be to wear him down by providing him with sex on demand and being obsessive about her looks, hence the plastic surgery. But I imagine that eventually takes a toll on a marriage...what man wants to be constantly watched?

Ha ha, here goes the pic of her lips, always shoving things in her mouth, LOL:
Last edited by Amanda Fox on Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Nothing says sexy like a shrimp with it's head on.
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

LOOL at the pic she looks like Marilyn Manson man. Scaryy... Course she aint tamed him what did it take??? Two trap kids that still won't be enough, I bet she's seething she can't travel everywhere with them now she has two little kids. Must be paranoid as hell. What's this I've heard about Fieldy and Jon's wives not getting along, I think it was Fieldy's book can't remember where it said they got into a fight or something?
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

PinkSleek wrote:LOOL at the pic she looks like Marilyn Manson man. Scaryy... Course she aint tamed him what did it take??? Two trap kids that still won't be enough, I bet she's seething she can't travel everywhere with them now she has two little kids. Must be paranoid as hell. What's this I've heard about Fieldy and Jon's wives not getting along, I think it was Fieldy's book can't remember where it said they got into a fight or something?
It was jon's wife deven & Fieldy's wife...head wrote about it too.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Here goes Perry's tranny-licious wife, Etty....eew!

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Oh hell no.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Scuttlefly
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Scuttlefly »

Oh, that's nasty
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Last edited by Amanda Fox on Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
PinkSleek
Wannabe Rocker

Post by PinkSleek »

Look on her instagram about the social media ahahahaha well don't read the comments then! And what has my life or lack of in your opinion got to do with the fact that you're a gold digging tranny?
boytoy
Picking a Band Name

Post by boytoy »

Munky was married before to a women named Stephanie & I think they had a daughter. This was years before Dracula came into the picture. I remember seeing a pic of them together at a boat show.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

boytoy wrote:Munky was married before to a women named Stephanie & I think they had a daughter. This was years before Dracula came into the picture. I remember seeing a pic of them together at a boat show.

Stephanie Roush (or Raush), and they had a daughter. Evis (wife #2) made a snarky comment about second wives being an "upgrade."
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Amanda Fox wrote:
Midwestmetalgod wrote:Not sure but I think old Joe was eyeing the 20 somethings that hair bands seem to be attracting nowadays. She looks rough, but then again she liked coke.
LOL, you mean this bimbo?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BleKuJHCUAALODL.jpg

How does someone with no career and multiple kids cough up the money to go on the "Monsters of Rock" cruise? Those things are not exactly cheap.

On another note, can you tell me how to post pics on here? I tried copying the image but it didn't work, so I had to post the URL. Thanks.
Eww! WHAT a SKANK!! WHO would stick thier dick in THAT? :?