Ghost The Band

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Maddalena
Music Fan

Ghost The Band

Post by Maddalena »

I have recently started following this Swedish band. Does anyone have any backstage stories? Or, know if they are easy to hook up with?
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ghost The Band

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Sounds like they don"t hook up. No clue on Tobias aka Papa.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

good luck getting any dirt. no one talks about hook ups on here anymore. I miss the old groupie forums. It was called voy forum or something like that. The ladies on there didn't give a shit about talking about their hookups. Some of them were hilarious!! hahaha.
and the drama with some of the bands spreading STD'S and what not. It was quite the entertainment.
Scuttlefly
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Scuttlefly »

melissazombie wrote:good luck getting any dirt. no one talks about hook ups on here anymore. I miss the old groupie forums. It was called voy forum or something like that. The ladies on there didn't give a shit about talking about their hookups. Some of them were hilarious!! hahaha.
and the drama with some of the bands spreading STD'S and what not. It was quite the entertainment.

I agree. I don't know why the voy forum site isn't updated anymore, maybe some of the rockers threatened to sue?
Lucybyday
Playing in a Garage

Post by Lucybyday »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:Sounds like they don"t hook up. No clue on Tobias aka Papa.
Huh. Totally not discrediting what you've heard, but I've read different. Apparently there's password-only parties? I was reading elsewhere a post by a dude whose wife was a Sister of Sin at one of the shows and it was clear what the password party was about - no husbands/boyfriends/guys allowed and 21-40 only. He said his wife said something to the effect that she was a fan but not a groupie and peaced out. He had other tea to spill, apparently, but he "respected their right to debauchery." so he didn't.

What did you hear/not hear? I fangirl for Forge pretty hard - I wouldn't mind taking a swing for that fence. But then again, I'm his age, so I'm probably too old. :lol:
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Most searches have no info and it seems they kept groupies very low key at least around the guys in Danzig and crew.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Scuttlefly wrote:
melissazombie wrote:good luck getting any dirt. no one talks about hook ups on here anymore. I miss the old groupie forums. It was called voy forum or something like that. The ladies on there didn't give a shit about talking about their hookups. Some of them were hilarious!! hahaha.

I agree. I don't know why the voy forum site isn't updated anymore, maybe some of the rockers threatened to sue?

I just think the admin stopped updating the site for whatever reason. There would be posts by people, but it would say "This post hasn't been approved but the admin"... or something like that.
You weren't able to see the actual post. That board helped me learn the bands who I thought were good boys... weren't.. crazy.. haha
rikirachtmanstheshit
MSX Tour Support Act
Location: Mick Mars' Adult Care Facility Feeding Him Apple Sauce

Post by rikirachtmanstheshit »

sluts

http://www.thegreatsouthernbrainfart.com
RPBitch wrote:The sponge doesn't protect against your dirty dick, Riki. Girl ain't crazy.
MitziDupree wrote:Would: ride the rikstick
Would not: ride the HMJ stick
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

rikirachtmanstheshit wrote:sluts

That's MissSlut, to you, Riki. Haha. ;)