Most Obnoxious Rock Wives....The Sequel!

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

crooked soul
Headlining Clubs

Re: Most Obnoxious Rock Wives....The Sequel!

Post by crooked soul »

melissazombie wrote:I have an honorable mention, but she is an ex-wife and probably not as bad as the wives listed.

Chris Vrenna's (Nine Inch Nails, M. Manson) ex wife Carrie. She is a freelance journalist in L.A. and I use to follow her on FB because she seemed cool. She sure likes to bash her ex- Chris. She talks about having a gardner and hiring a pet psychic. A pet psychic??? She recently posted a topless photo of herself with hearts covering up the nipples, but hello.... she is 46 years old!!! She made a post about trying to find a date and "broke musicians" need not apply. She was saying how Chris moved out to the midwest and now teaches drumming at a college and how he doesn't make crap. What a bitch. I'm surprised she hasn't had any plastic surgery because she has a huge nose and well.. she seems like the shallow L.A. type.
The funny thing is that she made a post about how her husbands "groupies" were threatening her and were "going to kill her". Apparently while they were married, she hacked into his e-mails and found that he cheated on her with multiple women.. sneaking them into hotel rooms... conversations with the tour manager on how to cover it up.. and how she thought he was different.. NO SHIT.. he is in a popular touring rock band. They are all whores, honey.
I would divorce her too If I were married to her. Chris seems more down to earth and has stated that he hates the whole L.A. scene.
Carrie Borzillo appeared on Ex Wives of Rock- she was trying to stir up troubles everytime she spoke --and had that annoying laugh
<><
ImageImage
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

Chris Vrenna is a class act.

We will just leave it at that. :)
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

[/quote] Borzillo appeared on Ex Wives of Rock- she was trying to stir up troubles everytime she spoke --and had that annoying laugh[/quote]

I know even if you didn't see her on the show and looked at her FB page you would know she is annoying.. She was talking about how Chris had a small penis.. haha wtf.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

EvilNTent wrote:Chris Vrenna is a class act.

We will just leave it at that. :)

boom! don't tell me you were one of those girls..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: