Jerry Cantrell Engaged?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Jerry Cantrell Engaged?

Post by Amanda Fox »

Has anyone heard the rumor that Jerry Cantrell is engaged to his on again off again frumpy girlfriend Heather Ankeny?

So, in a nutshell (no pun intended), he went from looking like this:

To this:

And from dating this (model Sarah McNeily, right):

To marrying this:

To which I say:

BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Jerry Cantrell Engaged?

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

hmmm.. engaged? I never thought that Jerry would settle down. He never seemed like the type. He had a long term girlfriend for a while. I think during the height of AIC. He probably couldn't stay faithful. I do know that Mike is married. I think Sean has a girlfriend?
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:hmmm.. engaged? I never thought that Jerry would settle down. He never seemed like the type. He had a long term girlfriend for a while. I think during the height of AIC. He probably couldn't stay faithful. I do know that Mike is married. I think Sean has a girlfriend?
I don't know if it's true but they were at a sporting event with Duff Mckagan a few months back and Mckagan had made some reference to their "wives". There were some congratulations posted on her social media & some talk on his fansites. I know nothing concerning his taste in women aside from him dating the model but Heather reminds me of an over the hill newscaster type, nothing special.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Jerry turned 50 this year. With all the attendant emotional baggage that comes with that. Or maybe just moving on. Some of the guys grow up, others pretend they're 25 when they could be collecting Social Security. :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Interesting in that pic the model chick looked a bit like Layne?!
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:Interesting in that pic the model chick looked a bit like Layne?!
Good point. I hadn't thought of that.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

vlad wrote:Jerry turned 50 this year. With all the attendant emotional baggage that comes with that. Or maybe just moving on. Some of the guys grow up, others pretend they're 25 when they could be collecting Social Security. :D
True, nothing worse than a 50 year old acting like a 25 year old and dating an eighteen year old...but, I think he could do better. There's even a "Jerry Cantrell Bulge Appreciation Page" on FB, LOL! But, I've heard that he's into some weird shit like coprophilia (no pun intended).
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Amanda Fox wrote:
vlad wrote:Jerry turned 50 this year. With all the attendant emotional baggage that comes with that. Or maybe just moving on. Some of the guys grow up, others pretend they're 25 when they could be collecting Social Security. :D
True, nothing worse than a 50 year old acting like a 25 year old and dating an eighteen year old...but, I think he could do better. There's even a "Jerry Cantrell Bulge Appreciation Page" on FB, LOL! But, I've heard that he's into some weird shit like coprophilia (no pun intended).

yes. I know a well known groupie from the 80's. She has never been with Jerry, but a girl in her circle was with him and she said it involved poop. nasty. Musicians always act much younger than they really are.
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

A lot of musicians are still trying to maintain the trophy gf/wife status and need to look "hip." Even local guys here who are mainly cover band dudes go for younger chicks. I saw lots either trying the junkie/alcoholic trip or the womanizer route, while I was rumored to be the token "witchcraft/deal with the devil" guy since I wasn't known to do that stuff. But who am I to get in the way of a good rumor? Even the older groupies here are trying for they younger crop of guys a la Roxana but come across as pathetic.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:

yes. I know a well known groupie from the 80's. She has never been with Jerry, but a girl in her circle was with him and she said it involved poop. nasty. Musicians always act much younger than they really are.
I remember reading that on here!
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:A lot of musicians are still trying to maintain the trophy gf/wife status and need to look "hip." Even local guys here who are mainly cover band dudes go for younger chicks. I saw lots either trying the junkie/alcoholic trip or the womanizer route, while I was rumored to be the token "witchcraft/deal with the devil" guy since I wasn't known to do that stuff. But who am I to get in the way of a good rumor? Even the older groupies here are trying for they younger crop of guys a la Roxana but come across as pathetic.
I'm thinking Roxana's got to be in her forties, because her family immigrated to England during the Iranian revolution, which I believe was in the 70's.

Have you ever read Pamela Des Barres "Let's Spend the Night Together?" It's basically a collection of groupie stories, mostly by lower level, unknown girls; e.g., not Bebe Buell or other "supergroupies." Some of the stories are utterly cringeworthy & ridiculous. I'm surprised that Roxana didn't make it into her book.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Amanda Fox wrote:
Midwestmetalgod wrote:A lot of musicians are still trying to maintain the trophy gf/wife status and need to look "hip." Even local guys here who are mainly cover band dudes go for younger chicks. I saw lots either trying the junkie/alcoholic trip or the womanizer route, while I was rumored to be the token "witchcraft/deal with the devil" guy since I wasn't known to do that stuff. But who am I to get in the way of a good rumor? Even the older groupies here are trying for they younger crop of guys a la Roxana but come across as pathetic.
I'm thinking Roxana's got to be in her forties, because her family immigrated to England during the Iranian revolution, which I believe was in the 70's.

Have you ever read Pamela Des Barres "Let's Spend the Night Together?" It's basically a collection of groupie stories, mostly by lower level, unknown girls; e.g., not Bebe Buell or other "supergroupies." Some of the stories are utterly cringeworthy & ridiculous. I'm surprised that Roxana didn't make it into her book.

yes. that fat chick who use to be friends with Manson.. Lexa Von?? and the Plastics or whatever the hell their names are. and this one chick was wasn't named had a one night stand with Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam who wasn't really into groupies. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall for that one.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

melissazombie wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:

yes. that fat chick who use to be friends with Manson.. Lexa Von?? and the Plastics or whatever the hell their names are. and this one chick was wasn't named had a one night stand with Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam who wasn't really into groupies. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall for that one.
didn't Roxanna do someone from Buckcherry or hell.. a couple of those guys? nasty.
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

I'm thinking Roxana in her early 40's by my estimate. On FB I had no clue she was a groupie just kept turning up on my feed so I friended her. For someone who's supposed to be so educated, she comes across like a high school girl. Her book definitely seems like it was written by one. She's hung up on Dizzy Reed, Eric griffin and Axl it seems.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:I'm thinking Roxana in her early 40's by my estimate. On FB I had no clue she was a groupie just kept turning up on my feed so I friended her. For someone who's supposed to be so educated, she comes across like a high school girl. Her book definitely seems like it was written by one. She's hung up on Dizzy Reed, Eric griffin and Axl it seems.

Eric Griffin formerly of Murderdolls??? wow. I haven't thought about him in years. Does he still play music?
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

melissazombie wrote:
Midwestmetalgod wrote:I'm thinking Roxana in her early 40's by my estimate. On FB I had no clue she was a groupie just kept turning up on my feed so I friended her. For someone who's supposed to be so educated, she comes across like a high school girl. Her book definitely seems like it was written by one. She's hung up on Dizzy Reed, Eric griffin and Axl it seems.

Eric Griffin formerly of Murderdolls??? wow. I haven't thought about him in years. Does he still play music?
Sorry I had meant Scotty from LA Guns lol. Eric still plays guitar it seems at least on FB not sure if he is still with the Genitorturers.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Amanda Fox wrote:Has anyone heard the rumor that Jerry Cantrell is engaged to his on again off again frumpy girlfriend Heather Ankeny?

To this:

To marrying this:

To which I say:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cantrell has grown his hair out again for the current GNR tour.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:

Yes, Lexa Vonn. I laughed when I read her story when she says that she dropped acid and saw an apparition who told her to follow Manson. duh, that's what hallucinogenic's do! Fucking bat shit crazy!
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:

I don't know about the music part, but it's definitely in the book that he's into cross-dressing, so is Joey Jordison, apparently...
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:Has anyone heard the rumor that Jerry Cantrell is engaged to his on again off again frumpy girlfriend Heather Ankeny?

To this:

To marrying this:

To which I say:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cantrell has grown his hair out again for the current GNR tour.
He looks better with the longer hair but in a few years he's gonna look like Edgar Winter, LOL
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Yeah, her and her "friends" have an annoying habit of showing up on my feed as well, and I only checked out her profile twice. So annoying!
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Amanda Fox wrote:
melissazombie wrote:

I don't know about the music part, but it's definitely in the book that he's into cross-dressing, so is Joey Jordison, apparently...
ewww. I use to be OBSESSED with Joey Jordison in highschool. Me and a friend even waited outside to meet him. I was so naive to the whole groupie thing. I was only 17 years old. He was cool and I remember him being really short. I had no idea that he was such a slut until later on.
I still have his autograph.. haha.. lamo.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

To which I say:

Image[/quote]

Cantrell has grown his hair out again for the current GNR tour.[/quote]

He looks better with the longer hair but in a few years he's gonna look like Edgar Winter, LOL[/quote]

I met him a couple of years ago and he had short hair. It looked like his hair was starting to thin. I think that is why he went short. I suspect he gets some sort of hair treatment. I mean he is almost 50. lol.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

yes. that fat chick who use to be friends with Manson.. Lexa Von?? and the Plastics or whatever the hell their names are. and this one chick was wasn't named had a one night stand with Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam who wasn't really into groupies. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall for that one.[/quote]

Yes, Lexa Vonn. I laughed when I read her story when she says that she dropped acid and saw an apparition who told her to follow Manson. duh, that's what hallucinogenic's do! Fucking bat shit crazy![/quote]

I have no idea what those band guys see in her. Maybe she is rocking in bed or something because she isn't very attractive. I know for a fact that the guys that she use to hang with can get much skinner, younger and more attractive than someone like her. When I first heard her name I was hoping she would be this hot little tart, but I was shocked. It was quite the opposite. I wonder what she is doing these days.
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

A lot of times band guys have these freakier women around not as arm candy like model or actres or what have you but as a fuck toy, seeing how far these women will allow themselves to be degraded sexually. (Of course I've known several that get off on that sort of thing. Roxana seems the type.)
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:yes. that fat chick who use to be friends with Manson.. Lexa Von?? and the Plastics or whatever the hell their names are. and this one chick was wasn't named had a one night stand with Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam who wasn't really into groupies. I would have liked to be a fly on the wall for that one.

Yes, Lexa Vonn. I laughed when I read her story when she says that she dropped acid and saw an apparition who told her to follow Manson. duh, that's what hallucinogenic's do! Fucking bat shit crazy![/quote]

I have no idea what those band guys see in her. Maybe she is rocking in bed or something because she isn't very attractive. I know for a fact that the guys that she use to hang with can get much skinner, younger and more attractive than someone like her. When I first heard her name I was hoping she would be this hot little tart, but I was shocked. It was quite the opposite. I wonder what she is doing these days.[/quote]

Oh, and she also claims that she's telepathically connected to Manson and seemed really butt hurt that he married Dita. Dita's a smart woman, and she didn't put up with Manson's bullshit, so for that I give her props. Vonn also claims that John 5 made a pass at her...John 5 is fucking hot IMHO (and I don't go for goth types usually, LOL!). I bet she's into some seriously kinky shit and probably works as a dom to pay the bills.
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:A lot of times band guys have these freakier women around not as arm candy like model or actres or what have you but as a fuck toy, seeing how far these women will allow themselves to be degraded sexually. (Of course I've known several that get off on that sort of thing. Roxana seems the type.)

Agreed. Here's Lexa!