Korn Wives Social Media Smackdown!

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Korn Wives Social Media Smackdown!

Post by Amanda Fox »

Munky's wife Evis is a bully...her and her sister Xhoana are at it again, this time they're attacking Jonathan Davis' wife Deven and sometimes keyboard player Zachary's wife, Dilya Baird, on social media.

Evis, Who is no stranger to threatening people on the Internet, posted a nasty response to Dilya (who told her to get the fuck off her page) but conveniently neglected to post a conversation that had provoked Dilya's response. Evis' sister Xhoana blasted Dilya, who is Russian, calling her a "dildo" and a "mail order bride," which is particularly funny since both Evis and Xhoana are immigrants and look like Balkan mail order brides themselves. Evis encouraged her followers (The few that she hasn't paid for via a program) to attack Dilya, and many nasty messages were posted calling Dilya an "ugly whore" and the like.

Evis then goes on a rant saying that she is the "bosses wife" and not to fuck with her or people "will get it," which is again funny since Jonathan is technically "the boss" of Korn, which would make his wife, Deven, "The bosses wife." She then proceeds to accuse Deven of posting under random names. Deven has since closed her account (I don't blame her). Word is that Evis had accused Deven of coming on to Munky.

Although Evis has since deleted the offending post(s), you can find these fine specimens of humanity on IG & FB under Evis Xheneti Shaffer & Xhoana Xheneti. Be prepared to laugh, but by all means don't ever think of disagreeing with "the bosses wife." Also be prepared for the alibi, a.k.a., "my social media accounts were hacked."
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Korn Wives Social Media Smackdown!

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

haha wtf. These grown women have children and they are acting like this.
I didn't know anything about a keyboard player. Is Fieldy's or the drummer wife on IG? They seem more classy.

Is Devin cool? or is it all just Munky's wife that is the b*tch?
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:haha wtf. These grown women have children and they are acting like this.
I didn't know anything about a keyboard player. Is Fieldy's or the drummer wife on IG? They seem more classy.
Yeah, Evis is pushing forty and picking fights with the other wives. Classy.

Yes, Ray Luzier's wife is on IG, her name is Aspen Brandy Lea. She is a professional working model. I don't know about about Fieldy's wife, Dina.

Zachary aka "Horse" has been touring with Korn for the past two years or so. His wife is Dilya Baird, and she is attractive without looking like she had a ton of plastic surgery (unlike Munky's wife and her sister). Evis and her "fans" were making fun of her wedding picture (they married in her hometown of St. Petersberg, Russia). I mean, how low can you go? Really horrible people. A couple of people told her off, including myself, and she pulled her posts off social media. But she'll be going off on someone else sometime soon, like clockwork :roll:
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Amanda Fox wrote:
melissazombie wrote:haha wtf. These grown women have children and they are acting like this.

Yes, Ray Luzier's wife is on IG, her name is Aspen Brandy Lea. She is a professional working model. I don't know about about Fieldy's wife, Dina.

Zachary aka "Horse" has been touring with Korn for the past two years or so. His wife is Dilya Baird, and she is attractive without looking like she had a ton of plastic surgery (unlike Munky's wife and her sister). Evis and her "fans" were making fun of her wedding picture (they married in her hometown of St. Petersberg, Russia). I mean, how low can you go? Really horrible people. A couple of people told her off, including myself, and she pulled her posts off social media. But she'll be going off on someone else sometime soon, like clockwork :roll:
Is Head married?
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

melissazombie wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:

Is Head married? I just looked up Evis and are you sure she isn't a man?
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

melissazombie wrote:
melissazombie wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:

Is Head married? I just looked up Evis and are you sure she isn't a man?
As far as I know, he is divorced, have you heard differentlY?

She looks like Pete Burns like 10 surgeries ago, with those fake lips, which she claims are real, LOL! This is her real lips and nose:

And this is her after surgury:

No one's top lip hangs over their bottom lip that much naturally, sorry:

Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

No, by all accounts Deven is cool, she had a brief time that she was erratic while she was using inhalents, but she is supposedly ok now...
crooked soul
Headlining Clubs

Post by crooked soul »

Amanda Fox wrote:

No, by all accounts Deven is cool, she had a brief time that she was erratic while she was using inhalents, but she is supposedly ok now...

Deven does seem really cool- and definitely more guarded- more chill..
and doesn't go along with the " Hollywood Scene" b.s - that majority of 'famous' girls partake in.
<><
ImageImage
Amanda Fox
Forming a Band

Post by Amanda Fox »

crooked soul wrote:
Amanda Fox wrote:

Deven does seem really cool- and definitely more guarded- more chill..
and doesn't go along with the " Hollywood Scene" b.s - that majority of 'famous' girls partake in.
Agreed! She seem really low key & into being a mom, not pretentious like the other rock wives, posting pics of their designer handbags.