HCSS hookups!

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

HCSS hookups!

Post by RadGurL3 »

Been listening to a lot of Hardcore Superstar lately, just going through back catalogs and stuff...got me thinking/wondering if there are any hook up stories with these sexy Swedes. Share if so...
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: HCSS hookups!

Post by RadGurL3 »

Seriously, none? What about those Finnish fellas...Santa Cruz? Saw them with Seb Bach in April and they were awesome!
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

I have never heard of the band and no one posts dirt on here anymore. Where are all the slutty stories from back in the day? I guess they are all too busy being Soccer Moms to come on here. I miss the old boards :cry:
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

RadGurL3 wrote:Seriously, none? What about those Finnish fellas...Santa Cruz? Saw them with Seb Bach in April and they were awesome!

Oh, Santa Cruz! Love those sexy Finns..... Flirty young guys and I got the idea that Archie hooks up more than the other 3.....
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

princessofrock wrote:
RadGurL3 wrote:Seriously, none? What about those Finnish fellas...Santa Cruz? Saw them with Seb Bach in April and they were awesome!

Oh, Santa Cruz! Love those sexy Finns..... Flirty young guys and I got the idea that Archie hooks up more than the other 3.....
Yeah probs. Lead singers are the sluts of the band. :lol: :lol: :lol:
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

RadGurL3 wrote:
princessofrock wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I wish the guitar players would be more slutty!
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

RadGurL3 wrote:
princessofrock wrote:

I think it's because they pull the most chicks. Correct me, If i'm wrong? :mrgreen:
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

melissazombie wrote:
RadGurL3 wrote:
princessofrock wrote:

I think it's because they pull the most chicks. Correct me, If i'm wrong? :mrgreen:
Yeah- they are the most visible guys. They are also the ones who tend top be the biggest jerks. I know that in some bands once the lead singer picks a girl the other guys are totally cockblocked from ever hooking up with her.
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

princessofrock wrote:
melissazombie wrote:
RadGurL3 wrote:

Yeah- they are the most visible guys. They are also the ones who tend top be the biggest jerks. I know that in some bands once the lead singer picks a girl the other guys are totally cockblocked from ever hooking up with her.
But, but the lead singer IS the band...right?!! What he says goes, no? :roll:
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

RadGurL3 wrote:
princessofrock wrote:
melissazombie wrote:

YES.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

RadGurL3 wrote:
princessofrock wrote:
melissazombie wrote:

I certainly wouldn't turn him down! :twisted:
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

princessofrock wrote:
melissazombie wrote:
RadGurL3 wrote:

Is that some sort of groupie guy code? hahaha sooo what happens if a girl is with the lead singer and then gets with the drummer.. is she considered trash?
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

melissazombie wrote:
princessofrock wrote:
melissazombie wrote:

Is that some sort of groupie guy code? hahaha sooo what happens if a girl is with the lead singer and then gets with the drummer.. is she considered trash?

I just think when the lead singer (who is usually the star) chooses a chick the other dudes tend to back off. I would imagine that one the singer has had his way with her the girl would be usually free to hookup with the other guys. I do know that in a few bands the other guys will NEVER hookup with the chick once the singer has her. If you want some repeat action it is never wise to piss off the star. ;-)
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

princessofrock wrote:
melissazombie wrote:
princessofrock wrote:

I just think when the lead singer (who is usually the star) chooses a chick the other dudes tend to back off. I would imagine that one the singer has had his way with her the girl would be usually free to hookup with the other guys. I do know that in a few bands the other guys will NEVER hookup with the chick once the singer has her. If you want some repeat action it is never wise to piss off the star. ;-)
Yeah because then it's sloppy seconds for anyone else in the band, which SOME do not mind. Bahaha. No but srsly...or you can just bang 'em all at once, be done with it and move on to the next band...