Vinnie Paul Experiences

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Vinnie Paul Experiences

Post by BDG135 »

Any ladies here willing to admit to hooking up with Vinnie Paul (Pantera/HELLYEAH)? In Rex Brown's book there are tales of Vinnie striking out most of the time when he brought them back to the bus. Maybe he was a great muff diver.

Last edited by BDG135 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Vinnie Paul Experiences

Post by Luminiferous »

He didn't have much luck with the groupies, probably why he usually had to date local chicks..

I knew this cute little blonde that took up the VIP pass offer to "meet Vinnie" after a show and she used it to hook up with John "Kat" Brooks instead.. :lol:
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

suckit wrote:I can definitely see him as being the threshold for rock stars that are too ugly to fuck.
I've been intending to read Rex's book, I just keep forgetting. As much as I love Pantera, Vinnie just comes off as dislikable in a lot of interviews/stories.

I was curious about the stories so I turned to trusty google. On blabbermouth they had this article about Vinnie's prowess with the ladies...or lack thereof.

On page 172 of "Official Truth, 101 Proof: The Inside Story Of Pantera", Brown had the following to say about Vinnie Paul: "You need to understand that Vinnie is just a strange person — that's all there is to it — and it's either his way or the highway. I think he got most of that asshole-ishness from his old man, because in many ways they are very much alike. Vinnie was always all about the 'party, party, party!' and 'eat that pussy!' type of shit — to the extent that he thought he was fucking David Lee Roth. And him a drummer, can you imagine? But the truth is that he only got laid maybe one out of ten times and that's if he was lucky. Being in a platinum-selling band is meant to be a head start when you're trying to score with chicks, but he negated that by having no idea whatsoever how to treat or approach a woman. He'd just walk up and immediately start groping them, so it was no surprise that his strike rate was so pitiful. He acted like meeting him was a sexual audition and that just turned them off straightaway."

He continued: "And as if that wasn't bad enough, when he didn't get laid (ninety percent of the time, I'd estimate) he was the most miserable fucking guy on the planet. I just couldn't live with him. He'd walk in the room in the morning and I'd just know. He'd be all snappy and pissed off with everyone and there was nothing anyone could do to change his mood. That became really boring."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/vinnie ... r86h7HU.99

:lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I saw Hellyeah once. I felt fucked. Does this count?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Mojo wrote:I saw Hellyeah once. I felt fucked. Does this count?
You didn't have hell of a time when you were alcohaulin' ass drink drank drunk?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

BDG135 wrote:
Mojo wrote:I saw Hellyeah once. I felt fucked. Does this count?
You didn't have hell of a time when you were alcohaulin' ass drink drank drunk?
I was sober. I may have liked those songs much better had I not been.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Met him once (although I met his dad several times). I ran monitors at a theater gig. He said, "Im Vinnie Paul of Pantera." I guess he wanted to make sure I didn't think he was a roadie.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper