rockers girlfriend/wives

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

rockers girlfriend/wives

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Have you ever been yelled at or accosted by a rockers girlfriend/wife?

if so, what happened?
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: rockers girlfriend/wives

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Ho Board
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

melissazombie wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:18 pm Have you ever been yelled at or accosted by a rockers girlfriend/wife?

if so, what happened?
Um Yeah. Well I didn't know this chick was his GF at all. I thought he was single, he put himself out there online as single. I know all rockers wanna give the impression they are single. His now ex wife was at a show, not saying who. But he wanted to take me back to the hotel and she freaked the fuck out. He divorced this bitch. Thank God he got rid of her. crazy bitch. some of her friends used to post here. Stop bringing your gfs to the damn concerts in BFE.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

nycrue wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 am
melissazombie wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:18 pm Have you ever been yelled at or accosted by a rockers girlfriend/wife?

if so, what happened?
Um Yeah. Well I didn't know this chick was his GF at all. I thought he was single, he put himself out there online as single. I know all rockers wanna give the impression they are single. His now ex wife was at a show, not saying who. But he wanted to take me back to the hotel and she freaked the fuck out. He divorced this bitch. Thank God he got rid of her. crazy bitch. some of her friends used to post here. She even had me kicked out of the bar. lol. Insecure much? Stop bringing your gfs to the damn concerts in BFE.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

if so, what happened?
Once, that I can recall. I got a call from an artist's wife while I was in my hotel room. It was post gig, about 3am. She wanted to know where her hubby was. She had called HIS room and there was no answer. He was in there with another woman. I made up a story about him going off with some other musicians for a "jam session."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:32 am

if so, what happened?
Once, that I can recall. I got a call from an artist's wife while I was in my hotel room. It was post gig, about 3am. She wanted to know where her hubby was. She had called HIS room and there was no answer. He was in there with another woman. I made up a story about him going off with some other musicians for a "jam session."
did you know the wife? how did she get your number?
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

melissazombie wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:17 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:32 am

if so, what happened?
did you know the wife? how did she get your number?
Yeah, I knew the wife. When she couldn't reach her husband, she had the desk clerk ring my room. This was before them dang cell phone thingys.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

Dirty looks.
The old broads know what type of chick their man likes, so when a younger, tighter version walks by or is in one of the front rows, daggers in the eyes appear.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

girls are constantly shooting stares. its like any hot girls are looking at other hot girls like ok we all are judging I guess. its recently a brand new chick was on the side stage and giving me looks all night, not accosted but just constant stares cuz they can see what I'm right front and center.