Geoff Tate?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Geoff Tate?

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

has anyone heard stories about Geoff Tate from Queensryche? even back in the day?
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Geoff Tate?

Post by Mojo »

I let him suck me off, once.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Small penis.
Has an affinity for vests and likes to spit.
Also known to walk in the shadows.
Caustic Queen
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Caustic Queen »

I HOPE NOT...
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

You're seated at the best table in the winery. Geoff comes in, wearing his most come-hither vest and fedora combo. You order appetizers, before realizing he's not the waiter. Moving to his bedchamber, he pours you a glass of red and fiddles with the stereo, before slowly unzipping his vest. "Leave the fedora on," you say. He does. You tremble. "Don't worry, Baby," he says. "I always do the best I can."
Image Image
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I used to know stories. Let me try and recall. You talking sex or just the dude in general and his absolute HAG of a wife?
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Well, this is Donnas Ho board, haha. We love scandal!
Any hook up stories from the past or present?
His hag wife? Lol who is she?
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Wasn't his current wife a stripper when he first met her?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Einstein Lawless
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by Einstein Lawless »

Mojo wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:37 pm I let him suck me off, once.
And I bet he still found the time to deliver a soliloquy.
Physician, kill Thyself- Danzig in the Dark

Stryper have a better shot at getting into Hell than the HOF.- The Stench.

You people are so burnt out on your own culture that you can't even talk about it intelligibly anymore.- Funz
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BDG135 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:14 am Wasn't his current wife a stripper when he first met her?
Yep. Susan #2. Susan #1 was a cute and tiny Japanese flight attendant. He met Susan #2 at Scott R’s bachelor party. She was the stripper. 😆

Susan #2 aka The Hag ended up becoming fan club manager for the band pretty soon after their hookup. Thought she was some dictator over the fans on early QR forums. In reality, she made some of the more desperate fan girls into her little mean girl clique, constant petty drama and shit talking behind each other’s backs. Ratting people out who said mean things to her. On occasion she’d hop on the forums and tell fans off. Like when the male and female fans talked smack about Geoff being controlled and obsessed by her Witch Snatch. So much so that he had to sing about it on a few on the QR songs like a horny basement dweller humping a pillow looking at naked tribal women in National Geographic.
Rumoured heavily that The Hag was the reason Chris left the band.
GT would call heavier female fans ‘cows’. Didn’t care if they could hear him or not.
Had a female acquaintance we called ‘Red’ that he tried skeezing on at a hotel swimming pool late at night. She knocked him into the pool fully clothed.
Remarkably never came across any sordid sex deeds of GT’s. It’s almost like he didn’t know what to do with his snausage until Witch Snatch came along.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

citrinecastle wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:30 pm
BDG135 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 5:14 am Wasn't his current wife a stripper when he first met her?
Yep. Susan #2. Susan #1 was a cute and tiny Japanese flight attendant. He met Susan #2 at Scott R’s bachelor party. She was the stripper. 😆

Susan #2 aka The Hag ended up becoming fan club manager for the band pretty soon after their hookup. Thought she was some dictator over the fans on early QR forums. In reality, she made some of the more desperate fan girls into her little mean girl clique, constant petty drama and shit talking behind each other’s backs. Ratting people out who said mean things to her. On occasion she’d hop on the forums and tell fans off. Like when the male and female fans talked smack about Geoff being controlled and obsessed by her Witch Snatch. So much so that he had to sing about it on a few on the QR songs like a horny basement dweller humping a pillow looking at naked tribal women in National Geographic.
Rumoured heavily that The Hag was the reason Chris left the band.
GT would call heavier female fans ‘cows’. Didn’t care if they could hear him or not.
Had a female acquaintance we called ‘Red’ that he tried skeezing on at a hotel swimming pool late at night. She knocked him into the pool fully clothed.
Remarkably never came across any sordid sex deeds of GT’s. It’s almost like he didn’t know what to do with his snausage until Witch Snatch came along.
Geoff had the other members by the balls for years. Who allows another member's wife to manage their band? I don't think Tate ever thought they would put their foot down and fire her.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Don’t know how she ended up with power over the band in the first place. Should never have been allowed. She has a Witch Snatch is the only explanation. It has magic powers and whispers dark secrets. Or something. Or it has teeth that snatched his balls off.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

citrinecastle wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:10 pm Don’t know how she ended up with power over the band in the first place. Should never have been allowed. She has a Witch Snatch is the only explanation. It has magic powers and whispers dark secrets. Or something. Or it has teeth that snatched his balls off.
"witch snatch." im dying :mrgreen:
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Not good huh?
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:56 pm
Not good huh?
I didn’t say that.
Image Image
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Mojo wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:37 pm
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:56 pm
Not good huh?
I didn’t say that.
Implied...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Babydoll
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Babydoll »

BigMermPerm87 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 7:33 am
citrinecastle wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:10 pm Don’t know how she ended up with power over the band in the first place. Should never have been allowed. She has a Witch Snatch is the only explanation. It has magic powers and whispers dark secrets. Or something. Or it has teeth that snatched his balls off.
"witch snatch." im dying :mrgreen:
I gotta ask Santa for one of those for Christmas because honestly I have nothing else going on. :lol:
I met #2 Susan in 2005 at one of their shows, but no big story with it. I did think it was kinda overkill how much she was involved. I was a big fan for quite awhile and still like the music but there seemed to be way too much drama (same with Enuff Z' Nuff) so bailed on those fandoms.