Male groupies for Doug Pinnick (King's X)

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Male groupies for Doug Pinnick (King's X)

Post by BDG135 »

I wonder how many male groupies he gets. He's always putting shirtless pics up on instagram.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Male groupies for Doug Pinnick (King's X)

Post by tym »

I wonder how many male groupies Elton John had. Can you imagine that conversation. "Yea I got to meet Elton John, did I mention he fucked me up the ass?" Or hey, I just fucked Elton John up the ass, and Holy fuck can that dude suck dick.

Yes Its off topic, but The high school part me of just finds that funny.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

tym wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:43 am
The high school part me of just finds that funny.
I didn’t think you went.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

tym wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:43 am I wonder how many male groupies Elton John had. Can you imagine that conversation. "Yea I got to meet Elton John, did I mention he fucked me up the ass?" Or hey, I just fucked Elton John up the ass, and Holy fuck can that dude suck dick.

Freddie Mercury apparently did pretty well back in the day.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Come on, people! This is Sludge! Everyone here wants to know how many male groupies Paul has!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

I suspect dUg is a top.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

Dug used to come in a music store I worked in Houston. Several times he showed up with younger white guys. I'm sure they were just buddies.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:50 am
tym wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:43 am
The high school part me of just finds that funny.
I didn’t think you went.
:lol:
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

tym wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:43 am I wonder how many male groupies Elton John had. Can you imagine that conversation. "Yea I got to meet Elton John, did I mention he fucked me up the ass?" Or hey, I just fucked Elton John up the ass, and Holy fuck can that dude suck dick.

There is no doubt in my mind that Tym is gay. In addition to 98% of his posts being about me, the remaining 2% seems to be a mixture of kissing up to "the boss" and this homoerotic fanfic masquerading as juvenile humor.

"You evar think about men taking dicks up thier ass? Or men that suck dicks? Too men in true love's embrace bieng like 'Oh yea I love dicks in my ass and mouth?' i dunno somethin about that makes me laff but i guess i nevar greu up."

He doesn't hide it anymore. Just a full-on gay man being gay.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Well, I came.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:58 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that Tym is gay. In addition to 98% of his posts being about me, the remaining 2% seems to be a mixture of kissing up to "the boss" and this homoerotic fanfic masquerading as juvenile humor.

"You evar think about men taking dicks up thier ass? Or men that suck dicks? Too men in true love's embrace bieng like 'Oh yea I love dicks in my ass and mouth?' i dunno somethin about that makes me laff but i guess i nevar greu up."

He doesn't hide it anymore. Just a full-on gay man being gay.
😂