any Cinderella stories?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

any Cinderella stories?

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

any Cinderella stories? specifically Fred Coury and/or Tom Kiefer as they were the most attractive (IMO)
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: any Cinderella stories?

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

The ladies liked Eric as well.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Does the “Miracle on Ice” in 1980 count? That was a real Cinderella story, wasn’t it?

Seriously, though, I’ll bet if Instagram had been a thing in the 1980’s and Chef (God rest his soul) had been posting all that food crap he put on there, he probably wouldn’t be pulling much tail…
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:23 pm Does the “Miracle on Ice” in 1980 count? That was a real Cinderella story, wasn’t it?

Seriously, though, I’ll bet if Instagram had been a thing in the 1980’s and Chef (God rest his soul) had been posting all that food crap he put on there, he probably wouldn’t be pulling much tail…
oh, I'm sure women still would've tried to get with Chef. I mean have you seen the comments from some of the women on his iG?
I was never attracted to Chef, not to say he was ugly. I was just more attracted to Tom and Fred.
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

I came here to talk about bill murray.

Great job, Vag!
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Sp, this one bitch was like a servant for her step mother and two step sisters. Then some mice and rats and shit made her a dress or some shit because she wanted to go to the disco and fuck some rich guy. Then this old bitch with wings shows up and makes her sit in a pumpkin, but it takes her to the disco. The rich guy actually seems to want to fuck her, but she bails at midnight because the old bitch with wings is weird as fuck and told her to. She's running, all half-tarded like girls do, and loses her shoe. The rich dude finds it and is like "I'm going to find this bitch by making all the bitches in the kingdom try on this shoe." Even though lots of bitches wear the same shoe size, this bitch's foot is like magic or some shit, and only her foot will fit in the shoe, so he finds her and marries her or some shit.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

Rodgers and Hammerstein's CINDERELLA (Original Television Broadcast Soundtrack) [1957] - my review:

Excellent.
JinglesTheChristmasMouse
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse »

Still excellent.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Mojo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:30 pm Sp, this one bitch was like a servant for her step mother and two step sisters. Then some mice and rats and shit made her a dress or some shit because she wanted to go to the disco and fuck some rich guy. Then this old bitch with wings shows up and makes her sit in a pumpkin, but it takes her to the disco. The rich guy actually seems to want to fuck her, but she bails at midnight because the old bitch with wings is weird as fuck and told her to. She's running, all half-tarded like girls do, and loses her shoe. The rich dude finds it and is like "I'm going to find this bitch by making all the bitches in the kingdom try on this shoe." Even though lots of bitches wear the same shoe size, this bitch's foot is like magic or some shit, and only her foot will fit in the shoe, so he finds her and marries her or some shit.
:lol:
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Sister Disco
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Sister Disco »

They lived happily ever after, the end. :lol: