Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: President Trump

Post by Machado »

Anne_Thrax wrote:We can start by taking refugees from Chicago's south side. We have at least 1200 of those.
are those refugees or gang members? big difference, knucklhead smith
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

exitflagger wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Not a puppet! Not a puppet!
Gotcha.

Trump is at it again today at a prayer service mocking the current ratings of The Apprentice and fucking with the chaplain over whether his job is secure. He's like a caricature of moronic behavior.

Hmm, I don't quite remember typing that . You must work for the media.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Bludegeon wrote:Hmm, I don't quite remember typing that . You must work for the media.
I'm clowning your dumb ass, not reporting news. But if I was reporting a story on this, the headline would read "Obvious Trumptard denies being an obvious Trumptard".

Here's where you cry about "fake news". Go ahead.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Machado wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:We can start by taking refugees from Chicago's south side. We have at least 1200 of those.
are those refugees or gang members? big difference, knucklhead smith
Which puts us right back to where we are with refugees, doesn't it?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:So Trump reportedly hung up on the Australian PM during a phone call today and then threatened action against Iran.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ight-tweet

Hey, I say keep floating the idea that Bannon is controlling Trump like a puppet and perhaps the more Trump hears it the likelier it is he'll turn on Bannon. Step one.
I've thought the same thing. always refer to him as President Bannon.

This is a "man" who whined about the MLK bust in his office thing and how the media is so mean to him in his speech about Black History Month. He simply is incapable of not bringing everything back to him and his hurt feelings or people who aren't recognizing how fabulous he is.

"Ending the call abruptly"...yeah, hanging up on one of our major allies. What a fat stupid cunt.

And rattling the sabre at Iran? Has anyone told him that Iran is Shi'ite and the enemy of ISIS? I thought this was all about taking out ISIS? It's much more complicated than that. That's the problem, Trump don't do "complicated".

I'm so tired of the pants-shitting on the refugee thing, too. Righties like to call "the left" pussies.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
TenBenny wrote:So Trump reportedly hung up on the Australian PM during a phone call today and then threatened action against Iran.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ight-tweet

Hey, I say keep floating the idea that Bannon is controlling Trump like a puppet and perhaps the more Trump hears it the likelier it is he'll turn on Bannon. Step one.
I've thought the same thing. always refer to him as President Bannon.

This is a "man" who whined about the MLK bust in his office thing and how the media is so mean to him in his speech about Black History Month. He simply is incapable of not bringing everything back to him and his hurt feelings or people who aren't recognizing how fabulous he is.

"Ending the call abruptly"...yeah, hanging up on one of our major allies. What a fat stupid cunt.

And rattling the sabre at Iran? Has anyone told him that Iran is Shi'ite and the enemy of ISIS? I thought this was all about taking out ISIS? It's much more complicated than that. That's the problem, Trump don't do "complicated".

I'm so tired of the pants-shitting on the refugee thing, too. Righties like to call "the left" pussies.
Exactly. It gets more serious now because the administration already has its first needless casualties on its hands. The botched raid in Yemen. Obama planned the raid but didn't go through with it because he didn't have enough intel at the time, and Trump and his people impulsively went in, and it was, to use Trump's preferred word, a disaster. Obviously it was more important to joke about "The Apprentice" ratings at the annual prayer breakfast this morning instead of offering a prayer for those who died, including an eight-year old girl.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... trike.html
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Machado wrote:Forget about Australia, why is Trump tweeting once again about "Celebrity Apprentice" ratings
and why is he publicly stating that he is praying for Arnold, the host, to get better ratings?
UNREAL.
The POTUS does not need to be tweeting about TV ratings for any TV show. The man has
his priorities out of order. Someone put him into submission already.!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

So Trump makes a little joke at a breakfast speech (not a tweet), and the left media makes a big story of it in yet another effort to make Trump look bad. Who has their priorities out of order??

My problem with the left media right now is they've just gone into "let's make Trump look bad" mode. Instead of discussing his policies offering critique and possible bipartisan tweaks, they just focus on crap. For instance, why not discuss the merits of using pipelines to transport oil vs trucks or trains. Push for much higher and safer standards on train or pipeline transfer. Have a serious bipartisan discussion on ideas for refugees instead of fake crying while distorting the policy in place.

I know a lot of you think Trump is the end of the world, but at some point, both parties have to constructively work together instead of always trying to destroy each other.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

radiobed wrote:
Machado wrote:Forget about Australia, why is Trump tweeting once again about "Celebrity Apprentice" ratings
and why is he publicly stating that he is praying for Arnold, the host, to get better ratings?
UNREAL.
The POTUS does not need to be tweeting about TV ratings for any TV show. The man has
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

So Trump makes a little joke at a breakfast speech (not a tweet), and the left media makes a big story of it in yet another effort to make Trump look bad. Who has their priorities out of order??

My problem with the left media right now is they've just gone into "let's make Trump look bad" mode. Instead of discussing his policies offering critique and possible bipartisan tweaks, they just focus on crap. For instance, why not discuss the merits of using pipelines to transport oil vs trucks or trains. Push for much higher and safer standards on train or pipeline transfer. Have a serious bipartisan discussion on ideas for refugees instead of fake crying while distorting the policy in place.

I know a lot of you think Trump is the end of the world, but at some point, both parties have to constructively work together instead of always trying to destroy each other.
you have got to be kidding all of us here? the fact that Trump is "making a little/bad joke" is the problem. He should be spending his 24 hours on many, many important matters. This is not the first time he has referenced the TV ratings for his former show. Please tell me why he even needs to waste time to publicly speak on the ratings?

Trump is doing a fine job of making himself look bad. The criticism directed towards him is well deserved. I can't quite figure out why his behavior is tolerated
by his supporters because if Hillary or Obama would have commented on a reality TV show, you and a lot of others would have been quick to be critical.
HYPOCRITES!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

It would take a heart of stone to not feel moved at Trump's words for Black History Month, which were mostly about the media and what fuckers they are.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:
UNREAL.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

The "left media" doesn't have to make POTUS look bad, he does that all by his little lonesome. Quoting his actual words? If the joke was not aimed at yet another of his "enemies", and wasn't yet another petty and vindictive snipe, which is to be found in every speech (public information) you might have a point.

As for pipeline safety, you think the new EPA head (and if they get their way the EPA won't exist soon) it won't be an issue. Not in a good way, though. You go ahead and push, good luck with that. Judging by what they are already doing, again, good luck with that.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

He won the election because the media treated this election like a god damn reality show, which is the only thing he knows
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Because Putin is running the show and he's trying to destroy the United States.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

UNREAL.
Dear god,
Please let Celebrity Apprentice's ratings tumble, forcing Trump to make a decision between serving this nation and putting the show's REAL host back behind the desk.

"America, you're FIRED. I've got a TELEVISION program to do!"

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Because Putin is running the show and he's trying to destroy the United States.
i would not doubt that at all. Trump never cared about Russia and would rarely ever mention that government.
Suddenly, out of the blue, he has shown a lot of interest in that country. You have to ask yourself why?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Anne_Thrax wrote:He won the election because the media treated this election like a god damn reality show, which is the only thing he knows
Also, we've got two generations of citizens who have been glamorizing and emulating crooks and thugs.
Maybe treating people like shit is an accepted way of life right now. The opposite of the peace and love thang.
Am I right, all you bitches and hoes?

Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Turner Coates wrote:
UNREAL.
Dear god,
Please let Celebrity Apprentice's ratings tumble, forcing Trump to make a decision between serving this nation and putting the show's REAL host back behind the desk.

Schwarzenegger posted this 15 second clip to his twitter talking about the situation but here's what I can't get over. What is it about the Apprentice that makes you turn BRIGHT FUCKING ORANGE

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Where are the Benghazers today?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Anne_Thrax wrote: What is it about the Apprentice that makes you turn BRIGHT FUCKING ORANGE
In Trump's case, his doctor (the one who said Trump was in "astonishingly excellent" health) says Trump has rosacea. I've never noticed it. Orange makeup must hide it really well.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Anne_Thrax wrote:He won the election because the media treated this election like a god damn reality show, which is the only thing he knows
Strange... what I saw was a press consistently warning people about the dangers of Trump based on alarming/fraudulent things he'd said and done right up to election day.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TenBenny wrote:
Strange... what I saw was a press consistently warning people about the dangers of Trump based on alarming/fraudulent things he'd said and done right up to election day.
Post election, he continues with his alarming/fraudulent ways
Bludegeon
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Bludegeon »

exitflagger wrote:
Bludegeon wrote:Hmm, I don't quite remember typing that . You must work for the media.
I'm clowning your dumb ass, not reporting news. But if I was reporting a story on this, the headline would read "Obvious Trumptard denies being an obvious Trumptard".

Here's where you cry about "fake news". Go ahead.

Are you for real? Shut up seriously. You know nothing about what I am. You pompous fuck.

I don't stick up and have never stuck up for Trump on anything. Nor, did I vote for him. Course, since someone doesn't think the same , you assume you know what they are about.

By the way. you were being clowned as well, moron.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Bludegeon wrote:Course, since someone doesn't think the same , you assume you know what they are about.
Cool, so you're against the Muslim ban?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

He's using all cuntstop's pussyass moves. Make some tired joke that clearly puts him on one side of an issue and then dance out of it by claiming no support for Trump. "I don't support Trump, I just use all his supporters' pat bullshit arguments."

Who really needs to STFU? I'd say it's the waffling bitch who doesn't have the nuts to own his opinions. (Hint: That's you. Pussy.)
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

I don't know about you, lads, but I'm getting pretty tired of so much winning.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

CliffByford wrote:I don't know about you, lads, but I'm getting pretty tired of so much winning.
I attribute this to a lack of tiger blood and Adonis DNA.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
UNREAL.
Dear god,

Schwarzenegger posted this 15 second clip to his twitter talking about the situation but here's what I can't get over. What is it about the Apprentice that makes you turn BRIGHT FUCKING ORANGE

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger
Arnie's response was perfect..

"Hey Donald, I have a great idea. Why don't we switch jobs? You take over TV because you're such an expert on ratings and I take over your job and then people can finally sleep comfortably again."
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

You have to move to Russia to sleep comfortably.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
Well thankfully they took out 14 militants versus 10 innocent civilians, including several children, so America won 14-10 right?

Sadly one SEAL lost his life and 3 others were injured. Strangely silent right now on that from the Trump supporters other than condolences to the family. Could you imagine the outcry had this poorly planned raid been conducted during the Obama presidency resulting in the death of a SEAL and 3 other military injured?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote:Could you imagine the outcry had this poorly planned raid been conducted during the Obama presidency resulting in the death of a SEAL and 3 other military injured?
I think I have an idea of how that would go.