Despicable Dems

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Despicable Dems

Postby Anne_Thrax » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:03 pm

Never been in this thread. Democrats, meet your god.

This gentleman's name is Michael Madigan. He is singlehandedly going to be responsible for the first ever state to declare bankruptcy.
Luminiferous
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Postby Luminiferous » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Anne_Thrax wrote:Never been in this thread. Democrats, meet your god.

This gentleman's name is Michael Madigan. He is singlehandedly going to be responsible for the first ever state to declare bankruptcy.

Sounds like he's trying to "Brownback" the state of Illinois...

Brownback has fucked that state up so bad even the Republican house and senate are turning on him.. Of course they're trying to save their jobs, but Brownback is despised in that state and campaigns are refusing his endorsements..
:lol:
Anne_Thrax

Postby Anne_Thrax » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Luminiferous wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:Never been in this thread. Democrats, meet your god.

Sounds like he's trying to "Brownback" the state of Illinois...

Brownback has fucked that state up so bad even the Republican house and senate are turning on him.. Of course they're trying to save their jobs, but Brownback is despised in that state and campaigns are refusing his endorsements..
:lol:

Yeah it sounds like here. On June 1st the S&P downgraded Illinois' credit rating to one step above junk status, and immediately the democrats started turning on eachother. It's actually funny as shit. While the taxpayers leave the state in droves.
Luminiferous

Postby Luminiferous » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:05 am

They dropped Kansas' ratings twice since Brownback's plan went into effect and my friends have moved out and those that are there do their shopping in Missouri where the taxes are lower.... Illinois can't be far behind.
eddie lee roth
Platinum Artist

Postby eddie lee roth » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:17 am

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
cantstopthemenstruation wrote:Image

This is rich. We've all seen the gross hump of a woman you go down on, and you're the identical twin of Willie from Alf.

Also, you cruise websites for dick.

Webster Hubbell is her real father. Danney William is the only child Bill Clinton ever had.

Hey Zombie besides this breaking news I'm still waiting on an answer on if you also believe the Sandy Hook tragedy was a false flag incident or real? Alex Jones says it was a false flag incident and if you follow him you wouldn't dare say he's full of shit or would you? Either way have some balls and answer the question? It's just a fucking message board what are you scared of?
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Postby HeavyMetalZombie666 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:13 am

I believe Sandy Hook happened and so does Alex Jones. Megyn Kelly is a manipulative skank who needs a 15 inch dick shoved up her ass.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:15 am

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Megyn Kelly is a manipulative skank who needs a 15 inch dick shoved up her ass.

So you think she should be raped.

Not surprising.
NeverSurrender wrote:While most bands were singing about cars and girls all the time, many times Tesla wanted to make people think.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Postby Turner Coates » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 am

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Megyn Kelly is a manipulative skank who needs a 15 inch dick shoved up her ass.

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:you gotta have a hairy vagina thread to show balance.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Postby HeavyMetalZombie666 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:20 am

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

Not surprising.

I never said rape.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Postby HeavyMetalZombie666 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:21 am

Double post.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Postby Turner Coates » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:25 am

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

Not surprising.

I never said rape.

He was referring casual sex.

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:you gotta have a hairy vagina thread to show balance.
Chip Z'Hoy

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 am

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

Not surprising.

I never said rape.

You think she's a manipulative skank who should have consensual anal sex with a 15 inch dick? That makes no sense.

Your statement only makes sense if it's rape.
NeverSurrender wrote:While most bands were singing about cars and girls all the time, many times Tesla wanted to make people think.
Luminiferous

Postby Luminiferous » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 pm

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:I believe Sandy Hook happened and so does Alex Jones.

He DOES? There is no half in/half out in this shit...
I believe it happened, but it looks like a drill?
I believe it happened, but there's some coverup?

What is there to "cover up?" Why would they perform a drill during a mass shooting?

Honest question here HMZ, WHAT are they covering up?

“I do think there’s some coverup and some manipulation,” Jones said of the mass shooting that left 20 young students and six staff dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

"I've watched the footage and it looks like a drill," Jones said of videos showing some students leaving the school with their hands on their heads. “That is pretty much what i believed. But then I was also going devil’s advocate. But then we know there are mass shootings and these things happen.”

Jones made similar comments the following January, saying the shooting was “a synthetic, completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn’t believe it at first. I knew they had actors there, clearly, but I thought they killed some real kids. And it just shows how bold they are that they clearly used actors.”

In July 2015, Jones said cast doubt on whether children were actually killed during the shooting, before citing prominent Sandy Hook hoaxer Wolfgang Halbig.

Jones began to spin his past Sandy Hook statements in earnest following the victory of Donald Trump as his past statements came under increased scrutiny because of his association with Trump and his claim that the new president would appear on his show in the near future.

Despite his recent contradictory claims about the shooting, Jones continues to make statements that fuel Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.

And if he believes it really happened, why does his site still actively promote it with links to the hoax beliefs? Here are some headlines that advance Sandy Hook conspiracy theories that are still active on Jones’ website, Infowars.com:

Last edited by Luminiferous on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chip Z'Hoy

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Who knows what Alex Jones actually believes.

The character he plays absolutely believes it was a hoax.
Anne_Thrax

Postby Anne_Thrax » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:03 pm

Luminiferous wrote:They dropped Kansas' ratings twice since Brownback's plan went into effect and my friends have moved out and those that are there do their shopping in Missouri where the taxes are lower.... Illinois can't be far behind.

We are $203 billion in debt just for PENSIONS. The democrats have stolen every penny. People have no choice but to move. Nobody wants to be responsible for that. But guess who foots the bill when we declare bankruptcy? That's right!

Luminiferous

Postby Luminiferous » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:57 pm

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:They dropped Kansas' ratings twice since Brownback's plan went into effect and my friends have moved out and those that are there do their shopping in Missouri where the taxes are lower.... Illinois can't be far behind.

We are $203 billion in debt just for PENSIONS. The democrats have stolen every penny. People have no choice but to move. Nobody wants to be responsible for that. But guess who foots the bill when we declare bankruptcy? That's right!

That's fucked up... It's always the taxpayers that get fucked..

You're in the same boat as my friends there in Kansas... The bad thing about the Brownback deal was they took a shitload of money away from the schools and it blew back in their face.. The state deficit blew up after they gave all these tax cuts so Brownback took $45 million in public education funding to pay for the initial failure. By April of 2016, the deficit was $290 million, so Brownback took highway money to try and plug it. Then a month later, state money for Medicaid coverage went into the hole and now the state is facing a budget shortfall of about $889 million in the next two years..
The tax cuts lead to major tax avoidance and the businesses created no new jobs, just took advantage of not having to pay taxes thanks to the plan.. KU basketball coach Bill Self is on the hot seat because as the state's highest-paid employee — earns a taxable salary of $230,000 a year, he also gets at least $2.75 million annually from the entity that runs the school's intercollegiate sports. Those millions go to Self's BCLT II limited liability company, which is among the nearly 334,000 Kansas businesses that owe no state income taxes under the 2012 tax cuts.

14 conservative Republicans who stood by him and his failed plan were ousted in the last election by Democrats and moderate Republicans and just recently the Republican controlled legislature finally over rode Brownback's veto and put an end to most of the experiment, but sadly it will take years to try and fix all that it fucked up.... He's still trying to defend what everyone with a brain can see was a failure..
Now people are moving and spending their money in surrounding states, businesses are moving across state lines too..

Scariest part that people should take notice of is Brownback’s signature tax reform failure closely mirrors the tax plan that Drumpf is trying to get through Congress.
http://time.com/money/4675207/kansas-ta ... rump-plan/
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... tax-reform
eddie lee roth
Platinum Artist

Postby eddie lee roth » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 am

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: Megyn Kelly is a manipulative skank who needs a 15 inch dick shoved up her ass.

Maybe you could tap that ass 15 times instead that'd get your point across still don't you think?
Anne_Thrax

Postby Anne_Thrax » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:06 am

Please tell me somebody followed the Georgia election yesterday. That shit was hilarious. CNN's headline all evening was a victory for the Democrats

Return to “Sludge Lounge”