Postby Rev. Johnny Tyler » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:26 pm

I know. It's funny that nobody believes that. :lol:
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Re: Despicable Dems

Postby BlackCrypt » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Let's get back on topic here.....

Lawsuit alleges Seattle Mayor Ed Murray sexually abused troubled teen in 1980s

A 46-year-old Kent man sued Seattle Mayor Ed Murray on Thursday, claiming Murray “raped and molested him” over several years, beginning in 1986 when the man was a 15-year-old high-school dropout.

The lawsuit in King County Superior Court, filed under the man’s initials, “D.H.,” alleges Murray sexually abused the crack-cocaine addicted teen on numerous occasions for payments of $10 to $20.

“I have been dealing with this for over 30 years,” the man, now sober for a year, said in an interview with The Seattle Times. He said he was coming forward as part of a “healing process” after years of “the shame, the embarrassment, the guilt, the humiliation that I put myself through and that he put me through.”

D.H. is not the first to accuse Murray, one of the state’s most powerful politicians, of sexual abuse that occurred decades ago. Murray, 61, has known of other allegations for years, and has quietly, but vigorously denied them.

Two men, Jeff Simpson and Lloyd Anderson, said they knew Murray when they were growing up in a Portland center for troubled children, and later as teenagers. They accuse Murray of abusing them in the 1980s when he was in his 20s. Simpson made the claim as a teen in 1984, and talked with a social worker and detective at the time. No charges were filed.

Both men raised the allegations a decade ago, with one making calls to reporters and Washington state lawmakers. They repeated the accusations in recent interviews with The Seattle Times, saying they would testify in court if needed.

Now, with the D.H. lawsuit, Murray faces a formal public accusation for the first time, and details of the case bear similarities to the earlier allegations.

In his lawsuit, D.H. said he first met Murray on a Metro bus on Capitol Hill, and that Murray invited him back to his apartment, propositioning him for sex.

The two haggled over the price — $10 or $15, D.H. said in an interview this week, adding that Murray continued to pay him for the next four to five years, at least 50 times.

“And there’s times he would be doing certain things and I would tell him to stop and he wouldn’t stop, and I let it happen because I wanted that money so I can go get those drugs,” D.H. said in the interview.

The lawsuit gives details about Murray’s 1980s Capitol Hill apartment, accurately recalls Murray’s phone number from the time, and offers a description of his genitals.

Before first paying D.H. for sex in 1986, according to the lawsuit, “Mr. Murray asked D.H. his age, and he responded truthfully, age 15.” Murray was then in his early 30s.

D.H. said he is taking action now, in part, because his father’s recent death has freed him of a desire to keep the abuse secret. He’s also now getting counseling and participating in addiction-recovery programs.

Like D.H., Simpson and Anderson, the two men who lived in Portland, allege that Murray paid them for sex when they were teenagers.

Simpson, who is 49, also says Murray — whom he thought of as a father — raped him over several years, starting at age 13, and in later years paid him.

SOURCE and more
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,

Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!

Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:45 pm

That kid is lying.

Have we seen a picture of him? Was he hot enough to rape?

This is Trump's America now, I don't see how Ed Murray could've raped him when he had his pick of much hotter boys to have sex with.

What was the kid wearing? It sounds like there were drugs involved, I bet he just wants money.

If the GOP cared about rape, they would care about rape. They don't.
NeverSurrender wrote:I simply asked a question and beat off two tards.
exitflagger

Postby exitflagger » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:54 am

BlackCrypt wrote:Let's get back on topic here.....

A 46-year-old Kent man sued Seattle Mayor Ed Murray on Thursday, claiming Murray “raped and molested him” over several years, beginning in 1986 when the man was a 15-year-old high-school dropout.

The lawsuit in King County Superior Court, filed under the man’s initials, “D.H.,” alleges Murray sexually abused the crack-cocaine addicted teen on numerous occasions for payments of $10 to $20.

“I have been dealing with this for over 30 years,” the man, now sober for a year, said in an interview with The Seattle Times. He said he was coming forward as part of a “healing process” after years of “the shame, the embarrassment, the guilt, the humiliation that I put myself through and that he put me through.”

D.H. is not the first to accuse Murray, one of the state’s most powerful politicians, of sexual abuse that occurred decades ago. Murray, 61, has known of other allegations for years, and has quietly, but vigorously denied them.

Two men, Jeff Simpson and Lloyd Anderson, said they knew Murray when they were growing up in a Portland center for troubled children, and later as teenagers. They accuse Murray of abusing them in the 1980s when he was in his 20s. Simpson made the claim as a teen in 1984, and talked with a social worker and detective at the time. No charges were filed.

Both men raised the allegations a decade ago, with one making calls to reporters and Washington state lawmakers. They repeated the accusations in recent interviews with The Seattle Times, saying they would testify in court if needed.

Now, with the D.H. lawsuit, Murray faces a formal public accusation for the first time, and details of the case bear similarities to the earlier allegations.

In his lawsuit, D.H. said he first met Murray on a Metro bus on Capitol Hill, and that Murray invited him back to his apartment, propositioning him for sex.

The two haggled over the price — $10 or $15, D.H. said in an interview this week, adding that Murray continued to pay him for the next four to five years, at least 50 times.

“And there’s times he would be doing certain things and I would tell him to stop and he wouldn’t stop, and I let it happen because I wanted that money so I can go get those drugs,” D.H. said in the interview.

The lawsuit gives details about Murray’s 1980s Capitol Hill apartment, accurately recalls Murray’s phone number from the time, and offers a description of his genitals.

Before first paying D.H. for sex in 1986, according to the lawsuit, “Mr. Murray asked D.H. his age, and he responded truthfully, age 15.” Murray was then in his early 30s.

D.H. said he is taking action now, in part, because his father’s recent death has freed him of a desire to keep the abuse secret. He’s also now getting counseling and participating in addiction-recovery programs.

Like D.H., Simpson and Anderson, the two men who lived in Portland, allege that Murray paid them for sex when they were teenagers.

Simpson, who is 49, also says Murray — whom he thought of as a father — raped him over several years, starting at age 13, and in later years paid him.

SOURCE and more

This is an amazingly stupid thread. What the fuck does party affiliation have to do with being a sexual deviant? Like if this guy was against taxing and spending he would never have done any of this? Did Trump molest teenage boys a few years back when he was a democrat?
Revtard wrote:I'm a real piece of shit!
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
Danzig in the Dark
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Postby Danzig in the Dark » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:25 am

BlackCrypt wrote:Let's get back on topic here.....

SOURCE and more

Denny Hastert.

Here's a giant list of Republican pervs for your reading pleasure:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/d ... 89x1709387
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Postby BlackCrypt » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:16 pm

I think it is time to lay the hopes of a new dynasty to rest. Perhaps I am not alone.

Please, God, Stop Chelsea Clinton From Whatever She Is Doing

“Amid investigations into Russian election interference, perhaps we ought to consider whether the Kremlin, to hurt Democrats, helped put Chelsea Clinton on the cover of Variety. Or maybe superstition explains it. Like tribesmen laying out a sacrifice to placate King Kong, news outlets continue to make offerings to the Clinton gods,”

“One wishes to calm these publications, Nevertheless, they’ve persisted. At great cost: increased Chelsea exposure is tied closely to political despair and, in especially intense cases, the bulk purchasing of MAGA hats.”

“What comes across with Chelsea, for lack of a gentler word, is self-regard of an unusual intensity. And the effect is stronger on paper. Unkind as it is to say, reading anything by Chelsea Clinton—tweets, interviews, books—is best compared to taking in spoonfuls of plain oatmeal that, periodically, conceal a toenail clipping,”

"To find fault with the former First Daughter is to invite the wrath of thousands. Love of Chelsea correlates closely with love of Hillary, toward whom her fans have long felt an odd protectiveness, as if she were a stroke survivor regaining the power of speech rather than one of the most influential people in the world. "

Source

Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Postby cantstopthemusic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:57 pm

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Postby BlackCrypt » Sat May 06, 2017 9:36 pm

What?? The Chosen One is getting shunned? Say it isn't so!

Hey, Hillary Clinton, shut the f--- up and go away already.

Highlights....

On Tuesday at the Women for Women conference, she reminded us again what a flawed candidate she was last year — and what a flawed person she has always been.

In her talk before a friendly audience, Clinton said she’s writing a memoir — and said it’s “painful” to revisit how Donald Trump beat her like a ragdoll in an election that was a lock.

She also said she would discuss the mistakes she made during the campaign — then declined to mention even one. Instead, she fell back on the usual suspects: The Russians and FBI Director James Comey, who indeed meddled in the election at the last minute.

“If the election had been on Oct. 27, I would be your President,” she said.

No one deserves more blame for the election debacle than Hillary Rodham Clinton.

1. She was, indeed, untrustworthy

2. She ran a very poor campaign

3. She set up a private email server

4. Those Goldman-Sachs speeches.

Hillary Clinton’s failures gave us President Donald Trump.

SOURCE

Chip Z'Hoy

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sat May 06, 2017 9:50 pm

No one deserves more blame for the election debacle than Hillary Rodham Clinton.

1. She was, indeed, untrustworthy

2. She ran a very poor campaign

3. She set up a private email server

4. Those Goldman-Sachs speeches.

It's undeniable that she ran a poor campaign, but the rest of the items are just typical Republican bullshit.

At a certain point there has to be a reckoning, where Republicans admit that Hillary's shadiness was never the issue. It was always that 1. Her last name is Clinton, 2. She's a Democrat, and 3. She's a woman.

The Republican Party, and especially Trump supporters, are swimming in intellectual dishonesty here. Obama and Hillary's shadiness got Trump elected--but the people who voted for Trump are full of excuses that he's not somehow the same, or much worse.

So the issue isn't shadiness and it never was. Nobody ever ACTUALLY gave a fuck about the Hillary scandals they claimed to give a fuck about.

Weirdly, I have yet to see a single Trump supporter here say "Um...this isn't what I voted for." Because it would mean admitting they were conned. Or admitting that they never really gave a shit about all the stupid shit they claimed was so important last year.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Postby cantstopthemusic » Sat May 06, 2017 11:04 pm

Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:At a certain point there has to be a reckoning, where Republicans admit that Hillary's shadiness was never the issue. It was always that 1. Her last name is Clinton, 2. She's a Democrat, and 3. She's a woman.

Comical.

Chip Z'Hoy

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sat May 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Great non-response!

Serious question: Are you fucking senile now? What is with your posts lately?

Or have you always been this fucking stupid?

Don't bother sending me a PM because I'll tell you to fuck off and you'll act like I'm breaking up with you.

Again.
Mojo
Cockblocked by Poison

Postby Mojo » Sun May 07, 2017 5:16 am

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Weirdly, I have yet to see a single Trump supporter here say "Um...this isn't what I voted for." Because it would mean admitting they were conned. Or admitting that they never really gave a shit about all the stupid shit they claimed was so important last year.

Nobody who voted for Trump is smart or self aware enough to realize how stupid they are. They'll double down. And anyway, if you voted for Trump, you're getting exactly what you wanted.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Postby Luminiferous » Sun May 07, 2017 7:08 am

cantstopthemenstruation wrote:Image

You might have luck with the one on the right, the one on the left probably not, stupid.
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Postby Judge Smails » Sun May 07, 2017 7:31 am

Mojo wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Weirdly, I have yet to see a single Trump supporter here say "Um...this isn't what I voted for." Because it would mean admitting they were conned. Or admitting that they never really gave a shit about all the stupid shit they claimed was so important last year.

Nobody who voted for Trump is smart or self aware enough to realize how stupid they are. They'll double down. And anyway, if you voted for Trump, you're getting exactly what you wanted.

have you not seen any videos from the GOP Town Halls over the last few week? If you only watch Fox News then probably not. Do a quick search and watch. People are slowing starting to figure out how badly they are getting fucked by the GOP. What's worse is that the GOP are fucking the working class, the poor, the elderly and the sick so they can give their lords and masters (the wealthy elite) massive tax cuts.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Mojo
Cockblocked by Poison

Postby Mojo » Sun May 07, 2017 7:36 am

Judge Smails wrote:
Mojo wrote:

have you not seen any videos from the GOP Town Halls over the last few week? If you only watch Fox News then probably not. Do a quick search and watch. People are slowing starting to figure out how badly they are getting fucked by the GOP. What's worse is that the GOP are fucking the working class, the poor, the elderly and the sick so they can give their lords and masters (the wealthy elite) massive tax cuts.

Well, what the fuck did they expect?

Image Image
Luminiferous

Postby Luminiferous » Sun May 07, 2017 7:50 am

Mojo wrote:
Judge Smails wrote:
Mojo wrote:Nobody who voted for Trump is smart or self aware enough to realize how stupid they are. They'll double down. And anyway, if you voted for Trump, you're getting exactly what you wanted.

Well, what the fuck did they expect?

Exactly what they voted for dammit. The promises!!

Build a wall, kick out the Mexicans, bar the Muzzies from entering the country, put God into everything they can, take away as many women's rights as they can, give all the shitty jobs the Mexicans take to the poor blacks and all the high paying ones to the white guys and revoke anything with Obama's name on it.. NO MATTER WHAT!
exitflagger

Postby exitflagger » Sun May 07, 2017 8:01 am

I see some of the dimmer bulbs around here are still playing the superfun game of... "But... THE CLINTONS!!!"

Maybe if you chant "Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!" enough it will drown out the constant reports of Trump's complete and utter failure as a president.

(Nah. It won't. Better luck next time.)
Revtard wrote:I'm a real piece of shit!
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining Clubs

Postby TravisBicklesMohawk » Sun May 07, 2017 10:43 am

exitflagger wrote:I see some of the dimmer bulbs around here are still playing the superfun game of... "But... THE CLINTONS!!!"

Maybe if you chant "Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!" enough it will drown out the constant reports of Trump's complete and utter failure as a president.

This. And can I mention Hillary won the popular vote for the billionth time?

And fuck Trump. :oops:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker
Headlining a Theater Tour

Postby dmbrocker » Sun May 07, 2017 2:48 pm

As long as that "mean ol' globalist" Hillary is kept out of the White House and they get to keep their guns and right-wing extremist version of Christianity and laugh at "butthurt snowflakes", Trump's supporters couldn't care less what he does. Only when Trump threatens these things will they begin to care, I fear.

DavidLeeLarsUlrichRoth wrote:Some random psycho kills Dimebag on stage, and no one can hit this doofus with so much as a water balloon? 8)
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Postby cantstopthemusic » Sun May 07, 2017 3:09 pm

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:
exitflagger wrote:I see some of the dimmer bulbs around here are still playing the superfun game of... "But... THE CLINTONS!!!"

The "popular vote" doesn't elect the POTUS. Thank goodness. So that doesn't matter one iota. Mention it 10,000 more times if you'd like. Whatever helps get you through the night.

But... but ... RUSSIA! :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sun May 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Why is popular vote in quotes? Is it a figure of speech? :lol:

Fucking illiterate stalker. Typical Trumpie.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Postby Son_of_Sam_I_Am » Thu May 11, 2017 1:54 pm

This is rich. We've all seen the gross hump of a woman you go down on, and you're the identical twin of Willie from Alf.

Also, you cruise websites for dick.
Mojo
Cockblocked by Poison

Postby Mojo » Thu May 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:This is rich. We've all seen the gross hump of a woman you go down on, and you're the identical twin of Willie from Alf.

Just saying!!

Image Image
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Postby TawnyVonJagger » Thu May 11, 2017 10:28 pm

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:

The "popular vote" doesn't elect the POTUS. Thank goodness. So that doesn't matter one iota. Mention it 10,000 more times if you'd like. Whatever helps get you through the night.

But... but ... RUSSIA! :lol:

Tell that to the orange cocksucker. He's still bent that he didn't win the popular vote. :lol: :lol: :lol: What a fucking bitch. Seems it matters to him!

CantStopTheFuckingRetarded
Fuck sigs.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Postby BlackCrypt » Fri May 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Oh, Florida, you always have the best news!

Corrine Brown, ex-congresswoman, found guilty of taking money from fake charity

U.S. Rep. Corrine Brown was found guilty on Thursday of taking money from a charity that was purported to be giving scholarships to poor students.

The verdict came after prosecutors outlined a pattern of fraud by Brown, 70, and her top aide that included using hundreds of thousands of dollars from the One Door for Education Foundation for lavish parties, trips and shopping excursions. She was convicted of 18 of the 22 charges against her, including lying on her taxes and on her congressional financial disclosure forms.

"Former Congresswoman Corrine Brown violated the public trust, the honor of her position, and the integrity of the American system of government when she abused one of the most powerful positions in the nation for her own personal gain," Acting Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Blanco, said in a statement after the verdict.

Key to the government's conviction was the testimony of Brown's former chief of staff, Elias "Ronnie" Simmons, and the charity's president, Carla Wiley. Both pleaded guilty after their federal indictments for misusing the charity's funds, and testified against Brown.

Federal prosecutors said Brown and her associates used One Door to bring in more than $800,000 between 2012 and 2016, including a high-profile golf tournament at TPC Sawgrass. Brown's indictment said the Virginia-based One Door only gave out one scholarship for $1,200 to an unidentified person in Florida.

Simmons said Brown ordered him to take cash and checks from One Door's account. On dozens of occasions, Simmons said he was told to take out of One Door's account the maximum $800 from an ATM near his house and deposit hundreds of it in Brown's personal account. Sometimes he kept some for himself.

The FBI Jacksonville Division released a statement about the verdict:
"Former Congresswoman Brown took an oath year after year to serve others, but instead she exploited the needs of children and deceived her constituents to advance her own personal and political agendas. Corrupt public officials undermine the integrity of our government and violate the public's trust, and that is why investigating public corruption remains the FBI's top criminal priority. I am proud of our special agents, analysts and support personnel who spent countless hours following the money trail in this case, and thank our law enforcement partners at the IRS-CI and U.S. Attorney's Office for their efforts to hold Brown and her associates accountable for their inexcusable actions."

SOURCE

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Postby BlackCrypt » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Just when the Dems thought they could dump money and get this kid to flip Georgia...

https://youtu.be/HAGv2LAfnng

Try again. He is not gonna be the next Barry.
Sam Jackson and Chelsea Handler are not gonna be able to help ya out.

Luminiferous

Postby Luminiferous » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 am

Meanwhile in Oklahoma, they're dropping like flies...

Oklahoma Senator Ralph Shortey submits resignation letter after being charged with engaging in child prostitution
http://kfor.com/2017/03/22/oklahoma-sen ... stitution/
(Busted soliciting sex from a teenaged male runaway, Of course he was an avid supporter of President Trump, is known for his strong stance against illegal immigration and gun control. He also routinely voted in favor of bills targeting members of the LGBT community.)

Tulsa Republican Rep. Dan Kirby Resigns
http://kfor.com/2017/02/04/rep-dan-kirby-resigns/

Republican Sen. Kyle Loveless resigns from the Oklahoma State Senate
http://kfor.com/2017/04/27/oklahoma-sen ... stigation/
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Postby eddie lee roth » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:50 am

That Ralph Shortey motherfucker that you mentioned came to my attention even before all that shit went down. Our state voted for 2 different state questions that dealt with criminal law reforms and this bastard was talking about changing everything to where it was basically the same as it is now.

He had the audacity to say we the voters didn't understand what we were voting for. That got me pissed off and I started looking into him and he was the usual God guns family good old boy. He was nominated a few years ago for dumbass of the day. (You must look the story up) He introduced a bill in congress to ban companies from putting fetuses into our food supply based off a story that he saw on the internet. :lol: Unfuckingbelieveable

I've just joined a political group called Oklahoma Democratic Veterans and I'm meeting with them today at noon to help get the word out for a guy that's running for his office. As long as the rain holds out I'm not going door to door for somebody if it's raining on my ass. It feels good to get active. I actually live in this crazy ass district so it really does affect me.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Postby HeavyMetalZombie666 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:

This is rich. We've all seen the gross hump of a woman you go down on, and you're the identical twin of Willie from Alf.

Webster Hubbell is her real father. Danney William is the only child Bill Clinton ever had.

Return to “Sludge Lounge”