A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Judge Smails »

JohnnyDouche wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Heard on Fox News today:

"Now there are indictments in the Russia meddling with the US elections probe. So it really happened, despite everything we've been told. This is a real eye opener!"

A bit later, Tucker Carlson demanded that the governments of Mexico and Saudi Arabia be investigated, to see if they also meddled in our elections.
I turned this shit channel on today to see what the "fair and balanced" viewpoint would be re the indictments. Basically the gist was, "so this supports everything that we've been talking about for the last year, while the mainstream media has been ignoring one of the important stories of our lifetime." :shock: What???! Rewriting their programming history or what??? Assholes

And Fucker Carlson? Why's that flaming dick always have a look on his fat face like he's a confused dog, his mouth agape and his head slightly cocked to the side as he's listening to someone. He looks like an absolute idiot.

Fng Douche
People like Hannity and Carlson are even more the blame than Trump. Fox News, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, they all know what is going on. They all know so much more than is being reported and yet continue to do nothing because their party is in power and it would make their party look bad. Until one of their collegues calls out these bastards for what they are, traitors to the Unites States, on the floor of the House or the Senate, nothing will change.

In the meantime, we the people need to get up off our lazy asses and go vote these treasonous motherfuckers out of office this November. However, statistics say that will not happen.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Last edited by Turner Coates on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Hannity was hilarious last night. He had to admit the Russia story was true, but then added, "That's right...They decided to do it after they got so much of our uranium from Hillary and Obama." After a break, he brought on Sean Spicer, for some "alternative" facts.

Also, the latest trend among Trumpers online is to brand non-supporters as "paid Russian trolls."

RUSSIAN AD: “TODAY AMERICANS ARE ABLE TO ELECT A PRESIDENT WITH GODLY MORAL PRINCIPLES.

HILLARY IS A SATAN, AND HER CRIMES AND LIES HAD PROVED JUST HOW EVIL SHE IS.

AND EVEN THOUGH DONALD TRUMP ISN’T A SAINT BY ANY MEANS, HE’S AT LEAST AN HONEST MAN AND HE CARES DEEPLY FOR THIS COUNTRY.

MY VOTE GOES FOR HIM!”

2016: This is a pro-Trump ad called “Army of Jesus” in Facebook, sponsored by the Internet Research Agency based in St. Petersburg, Russia.

https://democrats-intelligence.house.go ... 352305.pdf

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

So, in light of the recent indictments of Russia 13, did any of you see where Trump had a part in it? Or where the collusion was? Or if there was any impact in the 2016 election cycle?

There is no doubt Russia has tried to influence our elections, even going back to the pre-intraweb days. But, on the flip side, has the USA not attempted the same thing?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Turner Coates wrote:2016: This is a pro-Trump ad called “Army of Jesus” in Facebook, sponsored by the Internet Research Agency based in St. Petersburg, Russia.

https://democrats-intelligence.house.go ... 352305.pdf

The same agency that the New York Times was investigating back in 2015? If I remember right, The Orange One had not announced a real run at the White house yet.

Here is some snippets from that article.

Who was behind all of this? When I stumbled on it last fall, I had an idea. I was already investigating a shadowy organization in St. Petersburg, Russia, that spreads false information on the Internet. It has gone by a few names, but I will refer to it by its best known: the Internet Research Agency. The agency had become known for employing hundreds of Russians to post pro-Kremlin propaganda online under fake identities, including on Twitter, in order to create the illusion of a massive army of supporters; it has often been called a “troll farm.” The more I investigated this group, the more links I discovered between it and the hoaxes. In April, I went to St. Petersburg to learn more about the agency and its brand of information warfare, which it has aggressively deployed against political opponents at home, Russia’s perceived enemies abroad and, more recently, me.

Every day at the Internet Research Agency was essentially the same, Savchuk told me. The first thing employees did upon arriving at their desks was to switch on an Internet proxy service, which hid their I.P. addresses from the places they posted; those digital addresses can sometimes be used to reveal the real identity of the poster. Savchuk would be given a list of the opinions she was responsible for promulgating that day. Workers received a constant stream of “technical tasks” — point-by-point exegeses of the themes they were to address, all pegged to the latest news.

Savchuk told me she shared an office with about a half-dozen teammates. It was smaller than most, because she worked in the elite Special Projects department. While other workers churned out blandly pro-Kremlin comments, her department created appealing online characters who were supposed to stand out from the horde. Savchuk posed as three of these creations, running a blog for each one on LiveJournal. One alter ego was a fortuneteller named Cantadora. The spirit world offered Cantadora insight into relationships, weight loss, feng shui — and, occasionally, geopolitics. Energies she discerned in the universe invariably showed that its arc bent toward Russia. She foretold glory for Vladimir Putin, defeat for Barack Obama and Petro Poroshenko. The point was to weave propaganda seamlessly into what appeared to be the nonpolitical musings of an everyday person.

SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It's not just the Republican party that needs to reboot itself but American Christianity. Even the Pope has, without making specific references, denounced the kind of hypocrisy America's evangelical followers of Christ have exalted, as well as denounced the false piousness that Trump has adopted to exploit those followers.

It's kind of amazing to think that people wholly believed in the reality of a meme that pointed to Jesus and Satan being somewhere in the ether locked into a war for the American presidency.

I'd actually love to see Pope Francis condemn Trump by name (I don't know, maybe he has and I missed it). It would be very interesting to see what would happen if Trump or Paula White tried to retaliate with trash talk against the head of the Catholic church.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:So, in light of the recent indictments of Russia 13, did any of you see where Trump had a part in it? Or where the collusion was? Or if there was any impact in the 2016 election cycle?

There is no doubt Russia has tried to influence our elections, even going back to the pre-intraweb days. But, on the flip side, has the USA not attempted the same thing?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

BlackCrypt wrote:The same agency that the New York Times was investigating back in 2015? If I remember right, The Orange One had not announced a real run at the White house yet.

The wheels were in motion for Trump to run long before he actually announced it.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Judge Smails

Post by Judge Smails »

BlackCrypt wrote:So, in light of the recent indictments of Russia 13, did any of you see where Trump had a part in it? Or where the collusion was? Or if there was any impact in the 2016 election cycle?

I'm baffled as to how you can possibly defend this? How can you think Trump is an honorable person? This is a man who literally started a fake university for the sole purpose of stealing tens of millions of dollars from hard working, blue collar Americans under the guise of learning the real estate business.

This is about a quid pro quo arrangement between Trump and Russia, to whom he is MASSIVELY IN DEBT. We'll help get you elected, you end the sanctions against us that have been crushing us financially.

As for timing, I take you to Trump's own Twitter from Sept 26, 2014

Donald J. Trump‏
Verified account @realDonaldTrump

I wonder if I run for PRESIDENT, will the haters and losers vote for me knowing that I will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN? I say they will!
5:52 PM - 26 Sep 2014

July 2016 Trump tells Russia to hack Hillary's emails - which they did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQb2S4DIcNc

but if you still think there's nothing to all of this and it's just a "witch hunt" - to quote Trump (and Nixon), then:
WHY ALL THE LYING?
WHY WON'T TRUMP ENACT THE SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA THAT THE GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED TO EXTEND AND STRENGTHEN?
WHY WON' TRUMP RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNS?
WHERE DOES TRUMP's BUSINESS GET ITS OPERATING CAPITAL (hint - US Banks no longer lend him money because he doesn't pay it back)?
WHY ARE ALL OF HIS FAMILY AND CRONIES IN THE WHITE HOUSE WITH ACCESS TO TOP SECRET INFORMATION DESPITE NOT HAVING RECEIVED SECURITY CLEARANCE?

and if that's not enough, then I will ask you what I ask all who support Trump and the GOP - explain to me in explicit detail, citing facts, how giving the wealthiest .2% of people in the country and giant corporations massive tax cuts is going to help you specifically?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:The same agency that the New York Times was investigating back in 2015? If I remember right, The Orange One had not announced a real run at the White house yet.

The wheels were in motion for Trump to run long before he actually announced it.
He trademarked "MAGA" in 2012 right after Romney lost.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/610050/do ... -lost-2012
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump had been yapping about running since the eighties. It was always such a laughable idea that it's hard to draw a hard line between it being an idiot's pipe dream and him becoming a legit candidate (this was back when he was a democrat BTW). Maybe the true idiocracy took hold as late as 2015 but he, Roger Stone and Steve Bannon had been diligently formulating this large scale con game on our political system for literally decades.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:Trump had been yapping about running since the eighties. It was always such a laughable idea that it's hard to draw a hard line between it being an idiot's pipe dream and him becoming a legit candidate (this was back when he was a democrat BTW). Maybe the true idiocracy took hold as late as 2015 but he, Roger Stone and Steve Bannon had been diligently formulating this large scale con game on our political system for literally decades.
I don't think Bannon was on the Trumpy grift for decades. But Manafort and Stone go way back, they operated a lobbying operation in Washington in 1980. http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... world.html

Something Trumpy avoids mentioning is that his company hired the very same firm in the 1990s. If you listened to BLOTUS and his team, Manafort was just some rando that walked in and they decided to make him campaign chairman.
"I know Mr. Manafort — I haven't spoken to him in a long time, but I know him — he was with the campaign, as you know, for a very short period of time — for a relatively short period of time," Trump said.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

vlad wrote: Manafort
Yeah I meant to say him, not Bannon. Sometimes I get the rogue's gallery names mixed up.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:
vlad wrote: Manafort
Yeah I meant to say him, not Bannon. Sometimes I get the rogue's gallery names mixed up.
The whole thing does need a flowchart. :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

Sir Lancelot
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sir Lancelot »

Judge Smails wrote:

I'm baffled as to how you can possibly defend this? How can you think Trump is an honorable person? This is a man who literally started a fake university for the sole purpose of stealing tens of millions of dollars from hard working, blue collar Americans under the guise of learning the real estate business.

This is about a quid pro quo arrangement between Trump and Russia, to whom he is MASSIVELY IN DEBT. We'll help get you elected, you end the sanctions against us that have been crushing us financially.

Donald J. Trump‏

I wonder if I run for PRESIDENT, will the haters and losers vote for me knowing that I will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN? I say they will!

but if you still think there's nothing to all of this and it's just a "witch hunt" - to quote Trump (and Nixon), then:
WHY ALL THE LYING?
WHY WON'T TRUMP ENACT THE SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA THAT THE GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED TO EXTEND AND STRENGTHEN?
WHERE DOES TRUMP's BUSINESS GET ITS OPERATING CAPITAL (hint - US Banks no longer lend him money because he doesn't pay it back)?
WHY ARE ALL OF HIS FAMILY AND CRONIES IN THE WHITE HOUSE WITH ACCESS TO TOP SECRET INFORMATION DESPITE NOT HAVING RECEIVED SECURITY CLEARANCE?

and if that's not enough, then I will ask you what I ask all who support Trump and the GOP - explain to me in explicit detail, citing facts, how giving the wealthiest .2% of people in the country and giant corporations massive tax cuts is going to help you specifically?
You need to take off that tinfoil hat my friend. As much as you want him to be a Russian agent wont make it true. Nobody ever claimed that the Russians weren't trying to disrupt our election process. They have known this for over a year. Trump has said that the "witch hunt" as he calls it was alluding to the collusion theory and he has maintained his innocence. The Russians were trying to cause chaos and held rallies for and against Trump so its not like they were working with him. Didn't you read these indictments? What is actually scary is the fact that our government might have been trying to help Hillary get elected. At least that is what some are saying and if that's true we should be worried about that more than Russia.
Sanctions are being written up as I type.
Trumps Taxes are now in Muller's hands so you might get your wish but I doubt it.
He get his capital from China.
His "cronies" have what is called interim clearances which is basically the same thing because no security clearance is permanent. They are always subject to continuous evaluation just like anybody else with official clearances.
If you have access to the internet and I know you do you can find the answers to all your questions quite easily.
What I don't get is why everybody wants the guy who's piloting this massive plane, we are all passengers on, to fall out of the sky, just to say that you were right. That is psychotic, actually is worse than that because that means you care more about your ego than you do our country and its citizens.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Judge Smails is easily the biggest Russia truther on the board. Frank Gaffney checks under his bed for Muslims less than this guy does for Russians.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Blames Obama and Democrats for his Infidelity and Other Flaws
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/us/p ... dling.html

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Top U.S. officials tell the world to ignore Trump’s tweets
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/to ... 5bbf1e4a54
MUNICH — Amid global anxiety about President Trump’s approach to world affairs, U.S. officials had a message to a gathering of Europe’s foreign policy elite this weekend: Pay no attention to the man tweeting behind the curtain.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Sir Lancelot wrote:Nobody ever claimed that the Russians weren't trying to disrupt our election process.
Well this is wildly untrue.
Sir Lancelot wrote:What I don't get is why everybody wants the guy who's piloting this massive plane, we are all passengers on, to fall out of the sky, just to say that you were right. That is psychotic, actually is worse than that because that means you care more about your ego than you do our country and its citizens.
This makes no sense whatsoever. I've seen this analogy before and I still don't get it. By not supporting Trump, we're crashing the plane? That's some fucking nonsense.

If we're all on this plane together, the pilot is drunk. The goal now is to get him out of the cockpit. Weirdly, we got half the plane applauding every cocktail he has because they think it's funny that the other half of the plane look terrified. They say that half hates the plane.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Sir Lancelot wrote:Nobody ever claimed that the Russians weren't trying to disrupt our election process.
Well this is wildly untrue.
Sir Lancelot wrote:What I don't get is why everybody wants the guy who's piloting this massive plane, we are all passengers on, to fall out of the sky, just to say that you were right. That is psychotic, actually is worse than that because that means you care more about your ego than you do our country and its citizens.
This makes no sense whatsoever. I've seen this analogy before and I still don't get it. By not supporting Trump, we're crashing the plane? That's some fucking nonsense.

If we're all on this plane together, the pilot is drunk. The goal now is to get him out of the cockpit. Weirdly, we got half the plane applauding every cocktail he has because they think it's funny that the other half of the plane look terrified. They say that half hates the plane.

And for 8 years no one on the right gave a fuck if the plane crashed while the blackest president ever was piloting.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

They had some of the teenagers from the high school that got shot up on Face The Nation today and one of them addresses Trump directly looking into the camera and says "You disgust me!"

Kids. They say the darnedest things.
ImageImage
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

exitflagger wrote:They had some of the teenagers from the high school that got shot up on Face The Nation today and one of them addresses Trump directly looking into the camera and says "You disgust me!"

Kids. They say the darnedest things.
Give that kid the fucking Freedom Medal for that!
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
Judge Smails

Post by Judge Smails »

Sir Lancelot wrote:
Judge Smails wrote:

Donald J. Trump‏

WHY ALL THE LYING?

You need to take off that tinfoil hat my friend. As much as you want him to be a Russian agent wont make it true. Nobody ever claimed that the Russians weren't trying to disrupt our election process. They have known this for over a year. Trump has said that the "witch hunt" as he calls it was alluding to the collusion theory and he has maintained his innocence. The Russians were trying to cause chaos and held rallies for and against Trump so its not like they were working with him. Didn't you read these indictments? What is actually scary is the fact that our government might have been trying to help Hillary get elected. At least that is what some are saying and if that's true we should be worried about that more than Russia.
Sanctions are being written up as I type.
Trumps Taxes are now in Muller's hands so you might get your wish but I doubt it.
He get his capital from China.
His "cronies" have what is called interim clearances which is basically the same thing because no security clearance is permanent. They are always subject to continuous evaluation just like anybody else with official clearances.
If you have access to the internet and I know you do you can find the answers to all your questions quite easily.
What I don't get is why everybody wants the guy who's piloting this massive plane, we are all passengers on, to fall out of the sky, just to say that you were right. That is psychotic, actually is worse than that because that means you care more about your ego than you do our country and its citizens.
Holy fuck are you a moron.

"Sanctions are being written up as I type."

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Sanctions were in place during the Obama administration you fucking idiot. The Obama admin sanctioned Russia over their actions in the Crimea and the Ukraine.

https://www.state.gov/e/eb/tfs/spi/ukrainerussia/

http://abcnews.go.com/International/oba ... d=37362950

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... s-economy/

Then Obama added additional sanctions after it became clear to everyone with half a brain that they meddled in our elections

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/p ... tions.html

Then the GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS voted to extend and strengthen these sanctions 419-3 in the House and 98-2 in the Senate

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics ... index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpos ... e85de5619d

However, Trump will neither act on nor impose these sanctions

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1FI2V7

Explain to me why he won't act?

For fuck's sake, even today that motherfucker tweeted about Russia meddling in our elections and acknowledged they did

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
11h11 hours ago

I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said “it may be Russia, or China or another country or group, or it may be a 400 pound genius sitting in bed and playing with his computer.” The Russian “hoax” was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia - it never did!

So even he now admits Russia meddled - so WHY THE FUCK ISN'T HE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT????

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
10h10 hours ago

If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!

So imagine then President George W Bush, on Sept. 12th 2001 saying "Al Quaida are laughing their asses off.." and doing NOTHING in response.. that is what we are witnessing.

This is not a Democrat vs. Republican issue - this is an American issu
e.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Meanwhile, the heat is further turned up on Paul Manafort as his former business partner Rick Gates pleads guilty and agrees to testify against him before Mueller's team.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-p ... story.html
Last edited by TenBenny on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

All The President's Men are a bunch of fucking idiots and cowards. Will Trump resign or be impeached?
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

stocknsocks wrote:All The President's Men are a bunch of fucking idiots and cowards. Will Trump resign or be impeached?
He's so vengeful, I wouldn't put it past him to try and start a nuke war while he whisks his family (and some servants) off to a luxury bunker in New Zealand.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Psychotic huh?

Where was your concerned mental diagnosis for the country for the 8 years under Obama? The time where the GOP declared their main job was to make Obama a one term president, then preceded to hold the American people hostage for the first 4 years by voting NO on every other bill that came across, earning them the name "The Party of No?"

EVERY DAY and NIGHT on Faux News during Obama's presidency you could easily tune in and watch a so-called "fair and balanced" media outlet spout countless bullshit against the elected president of the United States, and carried the birther flag proudly during Drumpf's investigation into it's authenticity...
Now the orange idiot in charge of the country forgoes daily security briefings from his staff and uses this same "fair and balanced" media outlet is now as his go-to source for information...

It's hilarious to watch people like you, now that one of your guys is in the driver's seat are all like "We need to work together now, for our country's sake."

Give me a fucking break... Fucking hypocrites.
:lol: