Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Stoner wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:10 am Fucking Whitaker. :lol:

This motherfucker is so out of his depth.
Is that a "masculine toilet" joke?

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
alecjonsludge
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by alecjonsludge »

Stoner wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:22 am not the motherfucking Democratic Spice Girls
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

To be fair, the left side of the right/left debate is further left now than its ever been in my time. I think every candidate so far has talked up "single payer" or "Medicare for all". They could of course be bullshitting, but we know for sure some of them aren't. Bernie of course is an Independent, but Gabbard and Warren I believe when they want Universal healthcare. Gillibrand and Harris have shady backgrounds, Harris basically a cop who would like to imprison people for low level stuff and Gillibrand a lawyer for Philip Morris. If your morals lead you to defend big Tobacco, then "Nah" when it comes to running the country, thanks. Brown has already talked about compromise on healthcare so he's lower down on my preferred candidates. I don't know much about Booker, other than him trying to act tough in committees, but he has talked up a public option or single payer.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:49 am We elected a black man, certainly a woman was going to happen next. Nope.
Not a surprise seeing as white males thought more highly of blacks to allow them to vote before they allowed women to vote.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Buzz Aldrin at the SOTU address remembering he forgot to tell everyone that the alien treaty he signed on the Moon only held for 50 years of peace...

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Pretty classy Trail of Tears joke in that Trump tweet. So where were we? Trump isn't a white supremacist? Discuss.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm Pretty classy Trail of Tears joke in that Trump tweet. So where were we? Trump isn't a white supremacist? Discuss.
Yeah, Swedish Don outdid himself with that one.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
wesleysr
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by wesleysr »

No
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:24 pm Image
I wonder what Otto Warmbier's parents think of Trump's love affair with Fat Bastard? :?:
Fuck sigs.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

wesleysr wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 pmNo
What was the question?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm Pretty classy Trail of Tears joke in that Trump tweet. So where were we? Trump isn't a white supremacist? Discuss.
It was probably written by Miller. Trump ain't smart enough to throw that reference in there and mean it. Still despicable if it was meant, clumsy if it was an accident.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It looks like he's doing everything humanly possible to embrace the widely held notion that he has absolutely no empathy, dignity or conscience. I can't even come close getting my head around how he (or any of his people) think that's a good thing. They obviously do. What a fucking weird world this is these days.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Meanwhile . . . Trumptards are a bit confused about those tax cuts they were promised.

https://youtu.be/0_M_Ls5AOYg

:D :D
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Trump's racist attacks enter new phase

(CNN) — President Donald Trump can't merely slur Elizabeth Warren with the nickname "Pocahontas" anymore. That's old hat.

To effectively torment and tease her, he now seems to feel compelled to throw in an allusion to shameful episodes from US history.

This weekend, it was a not-subtle allusion to the Trail of Tears -- the forced migration of American Indians from Mississippi to present-day Oklahoma -- to poke fun at Warren on the occasion of her official 2020 campaign kickoff.

Insensitive by design, Trump set the scene by calling Warren "Pocahontas" and then drove the point home with an all-caps, "See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz" sneer.

Coincidence? Did he just accidentally capitalize those words? Hopefully not, since Trump should know this history. While the Obama administration sought to take Andrew Jackson off the $20 bill, Trump put a portrait of Jackson, whose Indian Removal Act led to the Trail of Tears in the 1830s, in the Oval Office.

And in case anyone didn't get the joke, his son Don Jr. shared it and added "Savage!!! I love my President."
The structure of this new Trail of Tears tweet was nearly identical to one from January in which he invoked Wounded Knee -- site of the massacre of Lakota Indians by the US military in 1890.

"If Elizabeth Warren, often referred to by me as Pocahontas, did this commercial from Bighorn or Wounded Knee instead of her kitchen, with her husband dressed in full Indian garb, it would have been a smash!," he tweeted then.

For her part, Warren suggested during an event in Iowa that Trump may "not be a free person in 2020." It's not exactly the "Lock Her Up!" chants Trump supporters used against Hillary Clinton in 2016, but it certainly gets at the point that a lot of Democrats think Trump's campaign colluded with the Russian government in 2016.

Trump's long campaign to bully Warren began years ago when he started calling her "Pocahontas," but it has intensified in recent weeks with these new tweets that dovetail with new scrutiny of when and how Warren claimed Native American background.

CNN political commentator Ana Navarro described these tweets as Trump's attempt to "trigger" Republicans.
"There is something about Elizabeth Warren that triggers Republicans, that triggers conservatives, that triggers the right wing." She said Ted Cruz has a similar effect on Democrats.

Warren won't be Trump's only target in 2020, however. And so this is where the nation finds itself; the President searching for increasingly inflammatory ways to bully a rival.

A day later he didn't slur Amy Klobuchar, the Minnesota Democrat who also announced a run over the weekend, but he did use her campaign announcement to question the underpinnings of climate change. Again.

more..
https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/11/polit ... cnn.com%2F
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Yeah, Trump is upping the vile dosage. Bill Maher was talking again this weekend about how Democrats are gonna have to get nasty. It seems like he's talking about something the party has continued to resist. Trump is not gonna stop this behavior. And that shit works in a myriad of ways. Either it fuels his base and strengthens its loyalty to him or it weakens the Democratic candidate by making the party nervous about that candidate's planned campaign. Bottom line, if you're a Democrat and plan to run, you better know how to go a few rounds with Trump. Hillary could actually do that and cleaned his clock in the debates, but the other baggage in the public eye and in the media, the stigma of the fake scandals put on her, is stuff she couldn't overcome.

Either way, the Democrats need to stop resisting this idea of getting in the mud with Trump. Use his game to beat him.
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

Color me confused.
As far as I recall US History, Andrew Jackson was a Democrat, he instigated the Trail of Tears.
In the Article, Obama ( a Democrat) tried to remove Jackson from the 20 dollar bill - and the Orangutan, a Republican, put a picture of Jackson in the Oval Office.

Someone help me out here - should I be angry at the Dem's or Trump or both???

Only solution seems to be to take the (political) black pill :lol:

Roll on 2020
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:18 pm Color me confused.
As far as I recall US History, Andrew Jackson was a Democrat, he instigated the Trail of Tears.
In the Article, Obama ( a Democrat) tried to remove Jackson from the 20 dollar bill - and the Orangutan, a Republican, put a picture of Jackson in the Oval Office.

Roll on 2020
So, do we really need to explain...yet again...that the parties have pretty much traded places in the 20th century? Did you not know this? How did you miss this?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
AnotherPerfectB*stard
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by AnotherPerfectB*stard »

vlad wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Roll on 2020
So, do we really need to explain...yet again...that the parties have pretty much traded places in the 20th century? Did you not know this? How did you miss this?
So we are like in the Bizarro-world / Mirror Dimension place.

Got it!
Raise your can of beer on high
And seal your fate forever
Our best years have past us by
The golden age of leather
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

AnotherPerfectB*stard wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:26 pm
vlad wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Roll on 2020
So we are like in the Bizarro-world / Mirror Dimension place.

Got it!
Now we know who slept through history class.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Holy fuck.

Hey R*tard, how's the Whig party going? Probably the same?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 pm Holy fuck.

Hey R*tard, how's the Whig party going? Probably the same?
Retardlican mantra
Take something you misunderstand, convince yourself it makes perfect sense, present it as evidence to being "right", ignore being informed on how wrong or stupid you are, claim you only wanted to rile up snowflakes, declare victory.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Conservatives love to blame liberals for everything conservatives are guilty of. Makes them feel better I suppose...
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Rorysfan wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:54 am Conservatives love to blame liberals for everything conservatives are guilty of. Makes them feel better I suppose...
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

A tenative budget agreement has supposedly been reached to avoid another shutdown and fund the gov the rest of the year... Only $1.3 billion offered for border enhancements, Caesar is not happy...

Even more unhappy is Mann Coulter, already calling him a wimp... :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What a fucking schmoe. Got his ass handed to him on this wall thing.

The Shart of the Deal.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

And are we surprised, people? The wall was never going to happen, and we all knew it. NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. Trumptards can cry and whine, but that's the truth.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

SOTU - Bad Lip Reading edition...

https://youtu.be/066WAeG5muE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

Just checking out FoxNews.com for my weekly trip to the upside down...

I find it not at all surprising that there is not a word about Paul Manafort being found to have lied to the special counsel after his plea deal. Of course the conservatives are going to continue saying "there was no collusion!" when their favorite network is keeping all the evidence from them.

Seriously though, if you don't think there is something fishy between Trump and Russia, why is everybody in Trump's orbit, including Trump himself, lying about their contacts with Russia?
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman