A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Ancient Native American burial site blasted for Trump border wall construction
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/an ... aboolafeed

I propose that prairie dogs, gophers, badgers and weasels be let loose on all Trump golf courses.

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Puddin' Taine
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by Puddin' Taine »

whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Despite photos showing Kelly and Trump together, the Pre..... Orange Nimrod said he had never met the retired general.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump: "I'm all peeing my pants here cuz my bud Roger Stone got more than a wrist slap'"
Barr: "Yes, mon fuhrer, I'll throw out the sentence and we'll make things more to your liking"
Public: "HEY, WHAT THE FUCK????"
Barr: "Boy, gosh golly, I sure wish the president would stop tweeting about the dirty shit we're up to. It makes my job harder."
Trump: (to Barr) "Okay, you think they bought it?"
Barr: (To Trump) "You need to flex a little to make it look legit"
Trump: "I have the absolute right to... I don't know... do all kinds of shit! Whatever I wanna do!"

Trump and Barr: *bows* "…Aaaaaand scene!"
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Barr: "And all you DOJ and other law enforcement folks, don't worry about if ya get trolled. I got yer backs....really....honestly. No reason to jump overboard or mutiny."
.....................................................................................

Donald Trump Gets Heckled at New Hampshire Diner: 'Enjoy Your Burger, Racist!'
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald- ... d=36218722
—MANCHESTER, New Hampshire -- Donald Trump made a rare retail campaign stop in Manchester, New Hampshire after a Monday rally, surprising patrons at the famous Red Arrow Diner. The Republican presidential candidate got some grub, but also something unexpected -- an earful from one patron who was clearly not a fan.

“Enjoy your burger, racist!”a young woman shouted from the back of the restaurant before walking out.

Trump’s appetite was that of a front-runner: he ordered a cheeseburger with fries, a ball of deep-fried macaroni and cheese, and a Diet Coke.

“You know it’s my favorite food,” he said. “I love diners.”

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:58 pm Barr: "And all you DOJ and other law enforcement folks, don't worry about if ya get trolled. I got yer backs....really....honestly. No reason to jump overboard or mutiny."
.....................................................................................

Donald Trump Gets Heckled at New Hampshire Diner: 'Enjoy Your Burger, Racist!'
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald- ... d=36218722
—MANCHESTER, New Hampshire -- Donald Trump made a rare retail campaign stop in Manchester, New Hampshire after a Monday rally, surprising patrons at the famous Red Arrow Diner. The Republican presidential candidate got some grub, but also something unexpected -- an earful from one patron who was clearly not a fan.

“Enjoy your burger, racist!”a young woman shouted from the back of the restaurant before walking out.

Trump’s appetite was that of a front-runner: he ordered a cheeseburger with fries, a ball of deep-fried macaroni and cheese, and a Diet Coke.

“You know it’s my favorite food,” he said. “I love diners.”
LOL. And as much as Trump disgusts me, this:
ball of deep-fried macaroni and cheese
Is just disgusting. WTF?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Donald Trump wrote:I love diners.
OMG, he's so folksy and just like us. The dude who talked shit about the White House and thinks people flush 20 times totally loves diners. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:59 pm
OMG, he's so folksy and just like us. The dude who talked shit about the White House and thinks people flush 20 times totally loves diners. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
Of course he's lying about "I love diners" but the greasy, unhealthy, artery clogging crap they serve? Look at his body shape and that will tell you this is the one thing he's telling the truth about. Only way he would love it more is if he had the slightly warmed can of Crisco as a side item that you KNOW he wishes he could order without being photographed with it.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:59 pm
"Tell the cook this food is very good.
Cooks are the greatest people.
Is he a Mexican or is he a Black?"

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:

Gotta watch that figure.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:08 pm Ancient Native American burial site blasted for Trump border wall construction
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/an ... aboolafeed

I propose that prairie dogs, gophers, badgers and weasels be let loose on all Trump golf courses.
Don’t forget the buffaloes 8)
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:21 am Don’t forget the buffaloes 8)
Too risky.
He'd try to hump all the females.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump falsely claims 'redemption money' from immigrants is paying for border wall, baffling experts
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/12/politics ... index.html

President Donald Trump, ever the reality television star, had been hinting that a big reveal was coming.

Trump ran for the presidency on a signature promise to make Mexico pay for a giant wall on its own border. Mexico has not paid. But Trump insisted at campaign rallies in January that, at some point in the future, people would learn how Mexico has indeed been paying.

At a rally in New Hampshire on Monday, he offered something resembling an explanation.
"You do know who's paying for the wall, don't you? Redemption. From illegal aliens that are coming in," he said. "The redemption money is paying for the wall."

The White House and the Trump campaign did not respond to requests for an explanation of "redemption money."

As Trump has repeatedly noted, Mexico has helped the US on immigration by deploying thousands of troops to thwart migrants. It's possible to argue that this is kind of like Mexico paying for a wall. Nonetheless, Trump's wall is an actual, physical project Mexico has not funded.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Trump's campaign manager tweeting a photo from George Bush's 2004 appearance at the Daytona 500 (as AF1 was LEAVING the race) as Bonespurs' flying in.... and leaving it up for three hours while Trumptards fawned over how beautiful it was....

Unfortunately the crowd was more like his inauguration crowd... Can these idiots go a day without bullshitting their followers? :lol:

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Typical Trump. Uses a jet at an auto race and claims he won fair and square.

Also....I wonder how long it will be before Trump goes back to China? And how long before he'll again invite Chinese leaders to the White House or Mar a Lago?

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So he's granted clemency to Blagovich and pardoned Michael Milkin. And Debartelo, the former owner of the 49ers. WTF?

You know he's going to pardon Stone and Flynn.

Edited to add: Berbard Kerik, too. So every corrupt amd mobbed up motherfucker out there?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:26 am So he's granted clemency to Blagovich and pardoned Michael Milkin. And Debartelo, the former owner of the 49ers. WTF?

You know he's going to pardon Stone and Flynn.

Edited to add: Berbard Kerik, too. So every corrupt amd mobbed up motherfucker out there?
There was a Godfather/Mob movie marathon on AMC over the extended weekend. Methinks Spanky watched some of it.

Also...Blagovich was on Spanky's TV show. He must have a soft spot in his cold, cold heart for (some) people who were with him on the greatest, most importantist television show in our country's history.

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Well I'm sure if Obama started pardoning friends and fellow Democrats in jail the GOP would have had no problem and probably not even mentioned it.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:53 pm Well I'm sure if Obama started pardoning friends and fellow Democrats in jail the GOP would have had no problem and probably not even mentioned it.
I doubt Fox News would find time to talk about it.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

As for pardons, I think seven years was enough for Blagojevich, considering that his predecessor as governor, George Ryan (a Republican -- Illinois corruption is truly a bipartisan enterprise), only did six years in prison for his role in a truck licensing scandal that directly led to the deaths of six children from one family in an accident caused by an unqualified driver who "bought" his license. (IIRC the driver could neither speak nor read English.) None of Blago's actions ever killed anyone as far as I know.
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Endless Yodel wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:30 am As for pardons, I think seven years was enough for Blagojevich, considering that his predecessor as governor, George Ryan (a Republican -- Illinois corruption is truly a bipartisan enterprise), only did six years in prison for his role in a truck licensing scandal that directly led to the deaths of six children from one family in an accident caused by an unqualified driver who "bought" his license. (IIRC the driver could neither speak nor read English.) None of Blago's actions ever killed anyone as far as I know.
I wouldn’t really give a shit either way about it if it wasn’t so blatantly fucking cavalier to pardon your friend from The Apprentice. Presidents generally stay out of this kind of thing. It should be below their status. Presidents usually stay the fuck out of military discipline too, but this President is a piece of shit, so 🤷🏻‍♂️ .
Gee, it’s almost like not being a real President and not having real President shit to do leaves him with too much time on his hands.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump mocks ‘Parasite’ best picture win: ‘What the Hell?'
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/trum ... 203509938/

“How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” he asked, prompting jeers from the crowd. “Did you see it?”

“The winner is… a movie from South Korea! What the hell was that all about?” he went on. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade. On top of that, they give them best movie of the year? Was it good? I don’t know. Let’s get ‘Gone With the Wind.’ Can we get ‘Gone With the Wind’ back, please?”

“So many great movies…” he bemoaned before again mocking, “the winner is from South Korea!”

“I thought it was best foreign film, right? Best foreign movie,” he said. “Did this ever happen before?”

Neon, the distributor of “Parasite,” took Trump’s jabs in stride, tweeting that it was “understandable” that Trump couldn’t comprehend the subtitled film. “He can’t read,” it said, including the hashtag #Bong2020.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's either hilarious or terrifying that Trump did the exact symbolic equivalent of "killing the messenger" for delivering bad news. Joseph Maguire tells Trump the obvious thing everybody already knows, which is that Russia is meddling in elections again/still, and Trump says "Off with his head!"

Meanwhile we now have the gravely important position of National Intel Chief being filled by a certified Trumptard with zero qualifications for the job and by all accounts, was doing a less than spectacular job as German ambassador.

Everybody just goes about their daily routines while this fucking idiot puts us all ever further into harm's way with every numbnut move he makes.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:25 pm Everybody just goes about their daily routines while this fucking idiot puts us all ever further into harm's way with every numbnut move he makes.
Where a martyr when ya need one?

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:20 pm Trump mocks ‘Parasite’ best picture win: ‘What the Hell?'
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/trum ... 203509938/

“How bad were the Academy Awards this year?” he asked, prompting jeers from the crowd. “Did you see it?”

“The winner is… a movie from South Korea! What the hell was that all about?” he went on. “We got enough problems with South Korea with trade. On top of that, they give them best movie of the year? Was it good? I don’t know. Let’s get ‘Gone With the Wind.’ Can we get ‘Gone With the Wind’ back, please?”

“So many great movies…” he bemoaned before again mocking, “the winner is from South Korea!”

“I thought it was best foreign film, right? Best foreign movie,” he said. “Did this ever happen before?”

Neon, the distributor of “Parasite,” took Trump’s jabs in stride, tweeting that it was “understandable” that Trump couldn’t comprehend the subtitled film. “He can’t read,” it said, including the hashtag #Bong2020.
No words . . .
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

When I saw the headline, all I could think was

Indians Fear Donald and Melania Trump Will Be Attacked by Monkeys When They Visit India Next Week

Donald Trump’s Secret Service detail will have to keep a sharp lookout for a swarm of dangerous characters during his upcoming visit to the Taj Mahal — hundreds of aggressive monkeys that harass tourists, according to reports.

The threat posed by up to 700 rhesus macaques living at the 17th-century Indian mausoleum is so significant that police will be armed with small catapults to guard the commander-in-chief, according to the Independent.

“The terror of the monkeys is so pervasive that women and children are scared of going up on the roof of their houses, which have almost been taken over by monkeys,” a local resident told India Today.

“If such a large troop of monkeys attacks Donald Trump’s entourage, it will be a disaster,” he added.

A police official at the Taj Mahal told the news outlet that “while this catapult is effective against single or a couple of monkeys, when it comes to whole troops of monkeys, the catapult is completely ineffective.”

The mad macaques have attacked tourists while foraging for food at the famed site in the northern city of Agra.

In May 2018, two French tourists were injured by the primates while taking selfies, the Independent reported. Later that year, an infant was killed by one of the feral monkeys after being snatched from his home.

Trump will arrive in India on Feb. 24 for a maiden two-day trip that will also include stops in the western city of Ahmedabad and the capital of New Delhi.

In Agra, workers have been preparing for the president with a massive cleanup, including the polluted waters of the Yamuna river near the Taj Mahal.

On Thursday, they scrubbed the walls and fountains at the monument, which was commissioned in 1632 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his deceased wife Mumtaz, according to Reuters.

Officials have denied local reports that a bridge on a proposed route taken by Trump will be unable to bear the weight of his armor-plated limo, known as “The Beast,” which weighs between 15,000 and 20,000 pounds.
LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

At least he’d be safe from orangutans.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"It's okay sir.....they appear to be harm..........."

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:53 pm Well I'm sure if Obama started pardoning friends and fellow Democrats in jail the GOP would have had no problem and probably not even mentioned it.
Yep just like when Obama spoke bad of McCain and made fun of his military service or that time he got in a argument with that gold star family or that other time when he..... Fox News wouldn’t have spent a minute on that at all.