Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TheAllNightRocker »

I like how Trump says he's "not a politician" and his idiot supporters lap it up

Of course he's a politician and of course he's been sticking his nose into politics ever since Obama got elected

That orange motherfucker was begging like a bitch dog to be in politics. There's nobody who wanted to be a politician more than Mango Mussolini
Luring disco dollies to a life of vice
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:32 pm
EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:50 am
Roxxxxtar wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 am I honestly don't think they care how they look. I live in a middle/upper-middle class (not that I'm upper of anything) subdivision. To me, a huge tell-tale sign and difference are that Biden/Harris supporters either have no political signs in their yard or MAYBE one tasteful, small sign. The Trump supporters have 2 dozen signs and a car dealership-sized flag flying high. If you're really into the politics and policies and not the "celebrity", racism enablement, or reality tv shitshow, would you make your house look like a freeway-side fireworks store? Come on...these are nice homes, nicely manicured landscaping, etc. This is not the rural sticks in BFE. These fine folks are either dumb as fuck and somehow made a nice living OR they are dumb as fuck and enjoy the stupid side of life OR they are just dumb as fuck, period.
You’re absolutely right. They don’t care. They don’t care about anyone except themselves. No empathy for other people struggling until they personally are effected. They love Trump because he is the symbol of the shitty person they are or aspire to be.

Biden is considering Republican cabinet members. He's really throwing the party an olive ranch when a lot of people would say he should let it die. It's a testament to his character that he would do that when Republicans would never even think about it, let alone muse about it publicly. The GOP has basically shit on the Democrats since the Newt Gingrich '90s.

It's a testament to Democrats that some of them are willing to say, "This is a bipartisan country." But in reality, the public should shun the Republican leaders and vote the party to at the very least the brink of non-existence. Give credit to the more rational Republicans if you will, but this party can't exist going forward without a complete overhaul of ideology and character, and that's going to take a very long time and the party coming to the table hat in hand. If the GOP doesn't throw out the most odious members and instincts and say, "This is not what we want to be, you are not welcome," and set the example for citizens in the party, it's not going to survive.
It's actually been somewhat of a tradition to have people from other parties to play some role in the presidency. At least until Trump. It's not new. I think if Biden's goal is to be the "president of everybody", it's a good idea to bring it back. There are several people like Kasich, Flake, Baker, among others that are competent and not partisan hacks.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:53 pm I like how Trump says he's "not a politician" and his idiot supporters lap it up

Of course he's a politician and of course he's been sticking his nose into politics ever since Obama got elected

That orange motherfucker was begging like a bitch dog to be in politics. There's nobody who wanted to be a politician more than Mango Mussolini

Since he's throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks, I guess he figured he'd try the ol' "I'm an outsider" bit again. But after four years in office and now in the middle of a pandemic, what people seem to really be thinking now is, "Okay, but *shouldn't* we, um, like have a politician at the helm for this?"
Which is beside the point because Trump *is* a politician now.

At some point I started wondering how "The Apprentice" managed to stay on the air during a pretty successful point in its run when Trump started with the birther crap. Like I don't remember the culture asking philosophical questions about whether or not this guy who was saying a biracial US president from Hawaii wasn't born in this country should still have a TV show or not. Somehow his incessant comments about Obama did *not* derail his show.

There are lingering questions for me. Did he or didn't he want this job? Michael Cohen and others have insisted this was a stunt to boost his popularity and brand and up his contract with NBC, but he sure did a lot of things that someone would do if they really *did* want to win. Colluding with Russians for one. I guess his ego wouldn't let him lose significantly so he just had to hammer away regardless during this contest. The smart thing to do would have been to sabotage himself once he saw he could really end up winning, but he's too stupid for that. It seems like Putin's work behind the scenes pushed him to victory, which is kind of amusing because if Cohen is correct, Putin wanted Trump as president and Trump didn't want that.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:50 am You’re absolutely right. They don’t care. They don’t care about anyone except themselves. No empathy for other people struggling until they personally are effected. They love Trump because he is the symbol of the shitty person they are or aspire to be.

It's absolutely chilling that Trump created a cult by unleashing people's secret desires to shed the shackles of decorum and be the cruel, selfish selves they longed to be freely. The GOP spent the last three decades or so conditioning its fanbase to hate and fear these boogeymen which it doesn't really care about but uses to keep political power and enrich itself, and then Trump came along and publicly espoused those selfish instincts that the GOP had only expressed in private, but amplified them times ten.

The party was forced to support a guy that bulldozed over legit GOP candidates by being an even more overt monster, but its whole game for decades was to do this in secret. Trump has zero subtlety, and he's 100% obnoxious, so being who he is, he basically infected the entire Republican culture from top to bottom until the base and the Republican leaders that were forced to play along became so repugnant like him that people started turning against the whole thing.
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Will "shy" Trump voters carry him to another upset?

https://news.yahoo.com/shy-trump-voters ... 48623.html
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:44 am
It's absolutely chilling that Trump created a cult by unleashing people's secret desires to shed the shackles of decorum and be the cruel, selfish selves they longed to be freely.
He didn't create it. Human nature is human nature.

Years ago:

"Get your tickets here! Tonight we're feeding Christians to the lions!"

"Oh boy! Gimme two. Is there a children's discount?"

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:21 am Will "shy" Trump voters carry him to another upset?

I don't think a guy talking to Hannity on Fox News is going to be the objective opinion to trust on this. If there were 4000 "pollsters" saying Hillary was going to win in 2016 and there were 4 or 5 Trumptards predicting Trump to win, it doesn't make those people second-sight clairvoyants. They just happened to guess right.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

And there you have it. Lisa Murkowski, after a brief, faux-principled stance and period of "reflection," has decided to vote to confirm Amy Coney Barrett. We knew she would do this shit. I think she's done politically. In two years she will be voted out of office, and this will be a big reason why. If Susan Collins loses her race Murkowski can get a glimpse of her own future.

Heck, I'll bet she just lost Collins some votes, too.
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:21 am Will "shy" Trump voters carry him to another upset?

Tens of millions of more people are voting in this election and many have already voted. Sure some are Trump voters but also many are new voters or were not sufficiently motivated by Clinton after 8 years of Obama.
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

Two more in the inner circle test positive yet they still down play it and insist it will just go poof and disappear.

Pence adviser Marty Obst tests positive for coronavirus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/24/politics ... index.html

Pence chief of staff Marc Short tests positive for coronavirus.

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

wildside1969 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:21 pm Two more in the inner circle test positive yet they still down play it and insist it will just go poof and disappear.

Pence adviser Marty Obst tests positive for coronavirus.

Pence chief of staff Marc Short tests positive for coronavirus.

ZOMG!!!! They have the Corona?? :shock: We should probably all head back inside now for a year or two , those guys are DEAD! RIP Marc Short and Marty Obst, We hardly knew you.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Hundreds of thousands of casualties with no one to bomb in retaliation. So better to let it rage on instead of showing a perceived weakness. The 30' tall Ford Trump Edition pickup truck is at your local dealer now!
ijwthstd
Platinum Artist

Post by ijwthstd »

the 31 day campaign of the man who tried to run against the QAnon candidate in Georgia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... rc404=true
"I went and saw Chickenfoot twice. I've suffered for being Sammy's friend" - Bob Forrest
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Swear to god I will never understand how anybody who watches that pissy, petulant, douchey exchange with Leslie Stahl would come away NOT wanting to beat the ever-loving dogshit out of Trump. Fuck, what a punchable face that guy has.
ImageImage
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

That didn't seem like a human. He looked more like a cyborg programmed to deflect and lie.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The fixed, cold stare of rage on Trump as Lesley Stahl pushed back at his bullshit on "60 Minutes." was chilling. She didn't let up which was good. Then like a crybaby he stomped off and didn't finish the interview.
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:24 pm Swear to god I will never understand how anybody who watches that pissy, petulant, douchey exchange with Leslie Stahl would come away NOT wanting to beat the ever-loving dogshit out of Trump. Fuck, what a punchable face that guy has.
exitflagger wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:24 pm Swear to god I will never understand how anybody who watches that pissy, petulant, douchey exchange with Leslie Stahl would come away NOT wanting to beat the ever-loving dogshit out of Trump. Fuck, what a punchable face that guy has.
100%

What a fat old douchebag he is
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

TenBenny wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:33 pm The fixed, cold stare of rage on Trump as Lesley Stahl pushed back at his bullshit on "60 Minutes." was chilling. She didn't let up which was good. Then like a crybaby he stomped off and didn't finish the interview.
100%

[/quote]
TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

TheAllNightRocker wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:35 am
TenBenny wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:33 pm The fixed, cold stare of rage on Trump as Lesley Stahl pushed back at his bullshit on "60 Minutes." was chilling. She didn't let up which was good. Then like a crybaby he stomped off and didn't finish the interview.
100%

TheAllNightRocker
Headlining Clubs

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Barack Obama: "Trump is jealous of Covid's media coverage".

ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Now look what Tubby Trump went and inspired. Whatta guy.

'60 Minutes' Anchor Lesley Stahl's Family Gets Death Threat Following Controversial Donald Trump Interview
https://popculture.com/trending/news/60 ... interview/

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I know that this abuse of power was over a month and a half ago(which, in Trump years seams like two years ago)but it looks like Barr's attempt to take over as Trump's defense team for his defamation lawsuit is denied by a judge . . . expect the appeals to come at the last minute as that was all this was designed to do in the first place . . . drag it out with more delays.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/27/nyre ... wsuit.html
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

When even Fox News is sick of your whining... :lol:

Why is Lindsey Graham even a contender in this race?

https://twitter.com/basementvegan/statu ... 92194?s=20
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics ... index.html

The White House included ending the coronavirus pandemic on a list of the Trump administration's science and technology accomplishments, despite nearly half a million Americans tested positive for Covid-19 in just the last week.

A White House Office of Science and Technology Policy news release:
"Highlights include: ENDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC," the news release sent to reporters read. "From the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Administration has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:25 pm When even Fox News is sick of your whining... :lol:

Why is Lindsey Graham even a contender in this race?

https://twitter.com/basementvegan/statu ... 92194?s=20
Because Spanky's voting base will gladly vote in his GOP cronies as well and tow the party line. It'll be close between him and Harrison. Meanwhile on the other side of the GA/SC line, it'll be the same with Perdue vs. Ossoff...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

whammybar wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:07 am https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics ... index.html

The White House included ending the coronavirus pandemic on a list of the Trump administration's science and technology accomplishments, despite nearly half a million Americans tested positive for Covid-19 in just the last week.

A White House Office of Science and Technology Policy news release:
"Highlights include: ENDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC," the news release sent to reporters read. "From the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Administration has taken decisive actions to engage scientists and health professionals in academia, industry, and government to understand, treat, and defeat the disease."

I caught this news. Not only is this ridiculous, it's absolutely, heinously insulting.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Starting to think this Trump guy might be full of shit sometimes. :?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

There was a NYTimes article today titled "Trump and the Boaty McBoatfacing of America" that indicts the idea of electing a clueless moron president as a joke on ourselves. The title immediately made perfect sense to me and made me wish I had been the one to think of it.
ImageImage