Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

I just had a crazy thought. What if Spanky had enough cash stashed to walk away from the Republican party? What if he ran again as an independent? If he split the vote three ways, would that make it easier for him to cheat?

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:09 pm I just had a crazy thought. What if Spanky had enough cash stashed to walk away from the Republican party? What if he ran again as an independent? If he split the vote three ways, would that make it easier for him to cheat?
No way he'd leave the GOP. All those faithful conservative evangelical redneck types are his key demographic. Then again, I don't know exactly how sold on him they are now since most of 'em booed Spanky when he encouraged Covid vaccines and boosters.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Alex Jones Threatens to ‘Dish Dirt’ on Trump for Pushing Vaccine
https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-jone ... 19-vaccine

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones is threatening to “dish all the dirt” on Donald Trump to get back at the ex-president over his endorsement of the COVID-19 vaccine. “Ya, we all wish Trump would do the right thing,” Jones said on his Wednesday afternoon InfoWars program, before urging his listeners to “move on” from Trump due to his glowing endorsement of the vaccine. “In fact, maybe—you know what—to get Trump’s attention,” he continued, “maybe I should just dish all the dirt—you know what, you know what—I am going to dish it all on Trump next hour.” Jones added: “It’s not to hurt Trump, it’s so people can know how pathetic he is when you think he is playing 4D chess, going to save you and he’s not!” The vague threat comes amid Trumpworld’s continuing meltdown over Trump’s backing of the COVID-19 vaccine, and pro-Trump radio host Wayne Allyn Root subsequently calling for an “intervention” to be staged for the ex-president. (Jones didn’t return The Daily Beast’s request for comment late Wednesday night.)

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Alex Jones is a backstabbing weasel? My goodness, who’d have thought?!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Please don't make me choose sides in the battle of Alex Jones vs. Donald Trump.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

All it really proves is that Alex Jones simply knows his audience just a little better than Dolt 45. Hardcore idiots have adopted black-is-white as a religion.

Trump's audacity to admit he got the booster is the equivalent of a podunk preacher veering off the Sunday sermon to talk about the awesome three-way he had with two of the deacons' wives. All he did was slipped up and said the downlow part out loud. Everybody already knows, you just aren't supposed to say it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Biden praised Operation Warp Speed by the preceding administation, and Trump naturally slobbered all over it.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chilling Trump Letter Calling For 'Seizure' Of Election Material Revealed In Log To Jan. 6 Probers
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bernard- ... d8b8a4d1fd

A chilling item in a document log provided to Jan. 6 investigators describes a draft letter by then-President Donald Trump calling for the “seizure” of election materials after he lost.

The log, along with a trove of documents, was provided last week to the House select committee probing the insurrection. They were handed over by Trump ally Bernard Kerik, former New York City police commissioner and a confidant of Trump’s one-time attorney Rudy Giuliani, Politico reported.

Kerik was a key adviser to Trump’s legal team trying to cook up a narrative of fraud in the presidential election Joe Biden won.

Besides the documents Kerik turned over to the committee, he also offered a log of documents he refused to provide, including the Trump letter, according to Politico.

Among the documents withheld is one described as a “Draft Letter from POTUS to Seize Evidence in the Interest of National Security for the 2020 Elections.”

Though Trump ultimately didn’t take action to seize election materials, such a letter could be a key piece of information in the investigation into Trump’s strategy to undermine a legitimate election.

Authorities have found no evidence of any notable fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

The letter was created Dec. 17, 2020, a day before Trump met in the Oval Office with advisers including retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and discussed seizing election equipment in states Trump lost.

Trump also discussed naming controversial far-right attorney and conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell as a “special counsel” to investigate alleged election fraud, The New York Times reported, but Trump didn’t follow through with it.

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

The best we can hope for is his death in 2022.

*fingers crossed*
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Eldest Trump children won't comply with subpoenas from New York attorney general
https://abcnews.go.com/US/eldest-trump- ... d=82052732

Former President Trump’s eldest son and daughter have refused to comply with subpoenas issued by the New York State attorney general’s office as it conducts a civil investigation into the way the family real estate business valued its holdings.

“A dispute has arisen between the OAG and the Individual Trump Parties regarding the Subpoenas,” a document filed Monday said.

The document, filed jointly by New York Attorney General Letitia James and an attorney for the Trump Organization, said Donald Trump Jr. and Ivanka Trump will now be named as respondents in James’ ongoing inquiry, which parallels a criminal investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So what will Marjorie Taylor Greene do without her Twitter mouthpiece? Kind of hard to give these theater performances without an audience.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:20 pm So what will Marjorie Taylor Greene do without her Twitter mouthpiece? Kind of hard to give these theater performances without an audience.
For starters, she's now also lost Facebook for 24 hrs. and is bitching about, "Who do they think they are? THEY don't control free speech!"

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

So evidently his legal team or Fox News buddies talked him out of his January 6th rally.
Guess they knew he'd open his trap and incriminate himself even further.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/04/trump-c ... -riot.html

Planned on defending the rioters but hasn't said shit about the 150+ officers injured that day due to incompetence.
Support the police indeed.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

The release of some select Hannity texts to the White House has him royally pissed off. He sure doesn't want the media at Mar-A-Lago now. He's gonna hold an alternative gig in good old Arizona. "There's gonna be lots of people there."

Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Wonder how he would like a few thousand greasy rednecks barging into Mara Lago.

Someone post on Facebook that he’s giving away BBQs or something.
chungasrevenge wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:02 pm My mother who's had strokes thinks she's wonderful.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Uh, please. There was never going to be a press conference. Just Trumptard trolling the media once again and the media, once again, falling for his bullshit.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:57 am Uh, please. There was never going to be a press conference. Just Trumptard trolling the media once again and the media, once again, falling for his bullshit.
I think the only people who really fall for his bullshit anymore are his right-wing/conservative evangelical fanbase who still worship him like the second coming of Jesus. I know I’m not falling for it.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Cyber Ninjas, company that led Arizona GOP election 'audit,' is shutting down
https://www.aol.com/news/cyber-ninjas-c ... 00075.html

Cyber Ninjas, the company that led a partisan review of 2020 ballots in Arizona, is closing down following a scathing report by election officials and the threat of $50,000 a day in fines.

"Cyber Ninjas is shutting down. All employees have been let go," Rod Thomson, the company's representative, said in a text message Thursday evening.

The Florida-based company, founded in 2013, has less than a dozen employees, according to its LinkedIn page.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge John Hannah said he would impose a $50,000 fine against Cyber Ninjas every day until it hands over documents related to the so-called audit after the Arizona Republic newspaper filed a public records request, The Associated Press reported Thursday.

County election officials released a report Wednesday rebutting almost every claim in the ballot review. It concluded that nearly 80 claims made by Cyber Ninjas were misleading or false.

State Senate Republicans announced the results of their conspiracy-laden audit of the 2020 presidential election results in September. It concluded that President Joe Biden had won 360 more votes than Maricopa County had awarded him in the official count.

"Truth is truth. Numbers are numbers," Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said at a hearing last year on the review of the audit.

State Senate Republicans hired Cyber Ninjas to conduct an election audit of ballots in Maricopa County, the state's most populous county, after Biden flipped the state to blue for the first time in decades — beating former President Donald Trump by more than 10,400 votes.

TravisBicklesMohawk

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:32 pm Cyber Ninjas, company that led Arizona GOP election 'audit,' is shutting down
https://www.aol.com/news/cyber-ninjas-c ... 00075.html

Cyber Ninjas, the company that led a partisan review of 2020 ballots in Arizona, is closing down following a scathing report by election officials and the threat of $50,000 a day in fines.

"Cyber Ninjas is shutting down. All employees have been let go," Rod Thomson, the company's representative, said in a text message Thursday evening.

The Florida-based company, founded in 2013, has less than a dozen employees, according to its LinkedIn page.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge John Hannah said he would impose a $50,000 fine against Cyber Ninjas every day until it hands over documents related to the so-called audit after the Arizona Republic newspaper filed a public records request, The Associated Press reported Thursday.

County election officials released a report Wednesday rebutting almost every claim in the ballot review. It concluded that nearly 80 claims made by Cyber Ninjas were misleading or false.

State Senate Republicans announced the results of their conspiracy-laden audit of the 2020 presidential election results in September. It concluded that President Joe Biden had won 360 more votes than Maricopa County had awarded him in the official count.

"Truth is truth. Numbers are numbers," Arizona Senate President Karen Fann said at a hearing last year on the review of the audit.

State Senate Republicans hired Cyber Ninjas to conduct an election audit of ballots in Maricopa County, the state's most populous county, after Biden flipped the state to blue for the first time in decades — beating former President Donald Trump by more than 10,400 votes.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:28 am
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:57 am Uh, please. There was never going to be a press conference. Just Trumptard trolling the media once again and the media, once again, falling for his bullshit.
I think the only people who really fall for his bullshit anymore are his right-wing/conservative evangelical fanbase who still worship him like the second coming of Jesus. I know I’m not falling for it.

Like IRS,rhp and several others here.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky's insurrection defense according to Bill OReilly
https://www.billoreilly.com/b/Its-a-Pro ... 00290.html

"The liberal line is that President Trump "instigated" the riot on January 6, 2021. But we now know that Mr. Trump made a request to the Pentagon on January 5 asking that 10,000 National Guard members be committed to protecting the Capitol and supervising the gathering crowd in Washington.

President Trump could not directly order the Guard to the streets or to the Capitol grounds. By law, the DC mayor and the Speaker of the House have to make a request first.

Muriel Bowser and Nancy Pelosi did not do that even though both knew there was trouble brewing.

So, if Mr. Trump really wanted violence why would he request the Guard? And why is the House panel investigating January 6 ignoring the Pentagon's documentation of his request?

The media is also silent about evidence that destroys the "instigation" theory, as well as the possible January 6 culpability of Bowser and Pelosi. This is a propaganda scenario at the highest level."

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Marjorie Taylor Greene tells Sebastian Gorka it's time to use the Second amendment on Democrats. Oh but she "hates to say it." Sure she does. She's quietly inciting murder and that's exactly what she wants.

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylo ... 656376515/

I caught footage of Rand Paul completely talking over Dr. Fauci during another congressional hearing this morning, in yet another theater performance by Paul. And once again I was reminded that whether it's Greene or Paul, this is all theater. Play to the base, keep them angry, raise money, keep power.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:36 pm
I caught footage of Rand Paul completely talking over Dr. Fauci during another congressional hearing this morning, in yet another theater performance by Paul.
It's no wonder that Rand's neighbor tackled him and broke some ribs.

Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:17 pm
TenBenny wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:36 pm
I caught footage of Rand Paul completely talking over Dr. Fauci during another congressional hearing this morning, in yet another theater performance by Paul.
It's no wonder that Rand's neighbor tackled him and broke some ribs.
Fauci also called out Paul's grifting.

https://imgur.com/gallery/CYFqQyW
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Eric Trump Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Gunning for “Dumbest Trump Alive” Title
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/01 ... popular4-1

The ex-president’s son is out there trying to defend his dad, and it’s not going well.

One of the greatest cons of the 21st century was the idea, invented whole cloth by the producers of The Apprentice, that Donald Trump was a genius businessman. Indeed, his time in the White House revealed that not only was he neither a genius businessman nor a genius period, but he was, in fact, in layman’s terms, a big fuckin’ moron. Obviously, the supporting examples are too numerous to mention, but a brief smattering includes his recommendation that people inject household cleaner into their veins; his suggestion that we stop hurricanes by dropping nuclear bombs on them; his decision to look right at a solar eclipse without protective eyewear; and his belief that one can get cancer from the sound of windmills.

Unfortunately for the children he produced, stupidity appears to be a dominant trait. Thanks to their insistence on thrusting themselves into the spotlight, we know that his three eldest kids aren’t the brightest bulbs either. Robert Mueller famously declared Donald Trump Jr. too stupid to collude. Ivanka Trump reportedly thought—and could not be convinced otherwise—that “libertarian” and “liberal” were the same thing. And Eric Trump, well...we’ll let him speak for himself.

“Sean, she said literally on video...‘I’m going to go into office every single day, I’m gonna sue Trump, and then I’m gonna go home,’” Eric complained to Sean Hannity on Monday night, referencing New York attorney general Letitia James, who is investigating the Trump Organization. “Meaning, she ran on the campaign promise of suing my father because she didn’t believe in his political party, because she didn’t like us, because the people in Washington, D.C., told her to do that. It violates the Constitution, it’s unethical, it’s wrong, and you don’t need to take it from me. I mean, listen to the dozens of videos where, ‘I’m gonna get him,’ ‘I’m gonna get his children,’ ‘I’m gonna take him down,’ ‘he’s gonna know my name personally,’ ‘he’s gonna know Tish James,’ ‘I’m gonna follow his money.’ This is what you’d expect from Russia, this is what you’d expect from Venezuela. This is third-rate stuff.”

For those of you keeping up at home, it is not actually a violation of the Constitution for a prosecutor to investigate someone and their business, particularly a business at which there is already loads of evidence of alleged wrongdoing. (Also a certain someone wasn’t particularly fussed about what the Constitution had to say when he was trying to get his V.P. to overturn the results of a free and fair election.) Of course, it’s not at all surprising that the ex-president’s son would go off the deep end and say something ridiculous about James’s investigation, considering (1) the part about the Trumps not being very bright, and (2) they’re clearly a tad bit concerned about the probe.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The RNC is now threatening to prohibit any Republican presidential candidate from participating in debates.

Those folks clearly know that Trump would again be a disaster, and the party also can't have its voters witnessing that. It needs its base to have its information controlled as completely as possible. So this is about both things. Eliminating the chance at a poor performance in which an R candidate has to elaborate on a non-existent party platform and also keeping voters in the dark.

I'd love to see the RNC try this and then have its candidate get roasted for being a weak-ass coward. If you can't stand up and debate what you believe in and what you'll do for the country, you shouldn't be president.

https://deadline.com/2022/01/republican ... 234912188/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:31 pm The RNC is now threatening to prohibit any Republican presidential candidate from participating in debates.
Cool. Dems can use the scheduled broadcast times for infomercials.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:57 pm
TenBenny wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:31 pm The RNC is now threatening to prohibit any Republican presidential candidate from participating in debates.

But if you're a Dem you gotta make sure to get Repub voters to find their way to your message. Republicans and conservative media outlets will want to make sure those voters never see a solely Democrat-featured debate.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:03 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:57 pm

But if you're a Dem you gotta make sure to get Repub voters to find their way to your message. Republicans and conservative media outlets will want to make sure those voters never see a solely Democrat-featured debate.
I'm talking about post primary.
If you're the ONLY candidate on ALL network and cable news channels, as a solo act, that's about as much exposure as anyone could get. You've got yer own dang TEE VEE SHOW.

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:31 pmR candidate has to elaborate on a non-existent party platform.
https://deadline.com/2022/01/republican ... 234912188/
Their platform certainly existent.

• Military expansion
• Less money to all social programs
• Less regulation on business
• No gun restrictions
• Preferred treatment for "real" americans
• Return to mythical olden times
• Bellicose, "strongman" leadership style
• No personal restrictions in regard to Wu-flu
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?