Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Officials Rush to Keep Him From Sparking Another Conflict—at Home or Abroad
https://www.thedailybeast.com/after-cap ... -or-abroad
Trump is increasingly unhinged. Top national-security officials are trying to keep the whole world from paying the price.

High-ranking national-security officials have spent the last 24 hours scrambling to figure out how to keep their commander-in-chief, Donald Trump, from inciting further violence at home, spilling national secrets, or sparking last-minute confrontations with international foes.

The concerns in the upper echelons of the administration’s national-security community range from fears inside the Pentagon that the president will do or say something that effectively throws the U.S. into a military confrontation with another country to anxieties in the intelligence apparatus that Trump will divulge classified intelligence on his way out, according to four officials who spoke with The Daily Beast about the matter. All requested to remain anonymous in order to speak more openly about the discussions.

“This isn’t a hypothetical anymore,” said one senior administration official. “This is real. What happened yesterday changed the calculus. People are concerned about [the president’s] state of mind.”

"If someone on this committee then starts talking about somebody's bleach blond, bad-built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Just bizarre that people are pretending they only just found out the guy’s totally out of his tree.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Rageman wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:25 am Wow.

Stumbled across this interview of a guy that went into the capitol. I thought the average Trump supporter was stupid. Then I started to read the comments of the evangelicals that support Trump. This country is way more fucked up than I thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOjzEj_r0E4
Nice interview. So Artie Bucco is a trumptard, huh?
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

I knew he was mentally ill many years ago when he would call in to Howard Stern. He flipped out on Rosie O'Donnell for making a small derogatory comment about him. About his hair or something, not really worth remembering. It was scorched earth insane screaming, calling in every day for close to two weeks.

Most that voted for him saw the supposed savvy business tycoon they saw on The Apprentice. Stern fans saw a member of the Wack Pack... it was funny as hell until we saw him elected. Beetlejuice would have been a better choice.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

whammybar wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:49 pm I knew he was mentally ill many years ago when he would call in to Howard Stern. He flipped out on Rosie O'Donnell for making a small derogatory comment about him. About his hair or something, not really worth remembering. It was scorched earth insane screaming, calling in every day for close to two weeks.

Most that voted for him saw the supposed savvy business tycoon they saw on The Apprentice. Stern fans saw a member of the Wack Pack... it was funny as hell until we saw him elected. Beetlejuice would have been a better choice.
Artie Lange/Beetlejuice 2024: “Do it ‘cause you hate yourself!”
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

To me the most telling thing about Trump's mental deficiency was when he was very obviously exposed as calling around to people posing as his own publicist, "John Miller", going on and on about how his client Donald Trump was a genius and women were all pursuing him for amorous activity, how everybody constantly tells him how good looking he is, etc., etc.

It was unintentionally hilarious and just plain weird. I figured that would derail his run for president by itself, much less all the other dipshittery. Nothing could stop his tards. They needed a fellow idiot to represent them.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

whammybar wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:49 pm Beetlejuice would have been a better choice.

MAKE AMERICA AS BAD AS CAN!!!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

:lol:

He's the best!
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:04 pm To me the most telling thing about Trump's mental deficiency was when he was very obviously exposed as calling around to people posing as his own publicist, "John Miller", going on and on about how his client Donald Trump was a genius and women were all pursuing him for amorous activity, how everybody constantly tells him how good looking he is, etc., etc.

It was unintentionally hilarious and just plain weird. I figured that would derail his run for president by itself, much less all the other dipshittery. Nothing could stop his tards. They needed a fellow idiot to represent them.
And the denials were shades of things to come. He never knew the joke was on him... just like now.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:55 pmArtie Lange/Beetlejuice 2024: “Do it ‘cause you hate yourself!”
Could be.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

"President Beetle, how many people came to your inauguration?"

"Me? Ah, I'd say 90, 95 million."
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

:lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

A friend tells me Nicolle Wallace just read the articles of impeachment that have been written up. This is happening. Pelosi gave Republicans a choice. Invoke the 25th or impeachment hearings will begin immediately.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Suspended from Twitter. :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The PRESIDENT has been suspended from Twitter.

Wild world we live in.

ETA: Permabanned!!!! :lol:
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

https://youtu.be/cJOgGsC0G9U

Cripes, this is ugly. Can actually see the newly dead cop getting smashed on the head with that fire extinguisher.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:25 pm The PRESIDENT has been suspended from Twitter.

Wild world we live in.

I can’t decide if this is a good thing or a one-way ticket to permanent conservative martyrdom, which is the last thing we need. It’s a win-lose, I guess.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

As riot raged at Capitol, Trump tried to call senators to overturn election. Trump and his co-conspirators planned to use the insurgency as a delay tactic to buy time to try to concoct new claims about the results.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/08/politics ... index.html

https://www.emptywheel.net/2021/01/08/i ... e-actions/

With a mob of election protesters laying siege to the U.S. Capitol, Sen. Mike Lee had just ended a prayer with some of his colleagues in the Senate chamber when his cellphone rang.

Caller ID showed the call originated from the White House. Lee thought it might be national security adviser Robert O’Brien, with whom he’d been playing phone tag on an unrelated issue. It wasn’t O’Brien. It was President Donald Trump.

“How’s it going, Tommy?” the president asked.

Taken a little aback, Lee said this isn’t Tommy.

“Well, who is this? Trump asked. “It’s Mike Lee,” the senator replied. “Oh, hi Mike. I called Tommy.”

Lee told the Deseret News he realized Trump was trying to call Sen. Tommy Tuberville, the newly elected Republican from Alabama and former Auburn University football coach. Lee walked his phone over to Tuberville who was talking to some colleagues.

“Hey, Tommy, I hate to interrupt but the president wants to speak with you,” Lee said.

Tuberville and Trump talked for about five to 10 minutes, Lee said, adding that he stood nearby because he didn’t want to lose his cellphone in the commotion. The two were still talking when panicked police ordered the Capitol to be evacuated because people had breached security.

As police were getting anxious for senators to leave, Lee walked over to retrieve his phone.

“I don’t want to interrupt your call with the president, but we’re being evacuated and I need my phone,” he said.

Tuberville said, “OK, Mr. President. I gotta go.”

-------------------------------

Then, hours after Rudy Giuliani called for “trial by combat, after the mob had already breached the building, after one of the insurgents had been killed, hours after Trump had released a video pretending to oppose the violence, possibly even after Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick suffered injuries that would ultimately kill him, Rudy attempted to call Tuberville. He also dialed the number of a different [unidentified] Senator. Rudy left a message suggesting that he expected Tuberville would heed his requests, a message that seemed to suggest the entire process was an attempt to buy President Trump’s disinformation teams a day to put together new false allegations.

Senator Tuberville? Or I should say Coach Tuberville. This is Rudy Giuliani, the president’s lawyer. I’m calling you because I want to discuss with you how they’re trying to rush this hearing and how we need you, our Republican friends, to try to just slow it down so we can get these legislatures to get more information to you. And I know they’re reconvening at 8 tonight, but it … the only strategy we can follow is to object to numerous states and raise issues so that we get ourselves into tomorrow—ideally until the end of tomorrow.

I know McConnell is doing everything he can to rush it, which is kind of a kick in the head because it’s one thing to oppose us, it’s another thing not to give us a fair opportunity to contest it. And he wants to try to get it down to only three states that we contest. But there are 10 states that we contest, not three. So if you could object to every state and, along with a congressman, get a hearing for every state, I know we would delay you a lot, but it would give us the opportunity to get the legislators who are very, very close to pulling their vote, particularly after what McConnell did today. It angered them, because they have written letters asking that you guys adjourn and send them back the questionable ones and they’ll fix them up.

So, this phone number, I’m available on all night, and it would be an honor to talk to you. Thank you.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:44 pm
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:25 pm The PRESIDENT has been suspended from Twitter.

Wild world we live in.

I can’t decide if this is a good thing or a one-way ticket to permanent conservative martyrdom, which is the last thing we need. It’s a win-lose, I guess.
Nothing with Trump is GOOD, but it’s been amazing watching him take an L every day for the last few months. Just getting moshed down over and over and over.

He’s already a martyr, the goobers didn’t need this excuse.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:43 pm https://youtu.be/cJOgGsC0G9U

Cripes, this is ugly. Can actually see the newly dead cop getting smashed on the head with that fire extinguisher.
Wow, the guy filming is getting good footage. Not shooting in fucking portrait, and camera is fine after getting pepper sprayed. Hope it leads to more arrests.

"YOU WORK FOR US!"

I'll take 'things no black person ever said to a cop at the protests this summer' for 700, Alex"
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

The full statement from Twitter.

Permanent suspension of @realDonaldTrump

https://blog.twitter.com/en_us/topics/c ... nsion.html
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

What a fucking world, Man. A few days ago, we were talking about Trump going all Fat Tony on the phone with The Georgia Secretary of State. THAT was bad enough.
Now we’re talking about the dude straight up inciting riots.
Crazy, crazy world.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'm not worried about Trump martyrdom. I'm more worried about a mentally unstable person who still technically holds the most powerful office in the world and is on a steep downward spiral. Pelosi has been trying to get officials to get some kind of safety barrier around his ability to do something drastic.

He really needs to be removed ASAP. This is a very dangerous situation we're in right now.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

One day I won't have to tap on my news app every three minutes to see what the hell else just happened. Thank God, it's just Uncle Joe taking the dogs for a walk.... carry on with your lives.
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

whammybar wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:28 pm One day I won't have to tap on my news app every three minutes to see what the hell else just happened. Thank God, it's just Uncle Joe taking the dogs for a walk.... carry on with your lives.
THIS!!!!!!!
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:12 pm I'm not worried about Trump martyrdom.
That’s not going away, period. We’ve seen that over and over again. No matter what, the sheep are there. So yeah, let the chips fall where they may with that. Get the fucker out, now.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:43 pm https://youtu.be/cJOgGsC0G9U

Fuck's sake. They should have opened fire, stacked up the bodies and put the heads on spikes around the capitol as a warning.

Maga or Antifa, mow them all down, sort them out after.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Sleek wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:49 pm
Maga or Antifa, mow them all down, sort them out after.

Maybe after this they can merge and become AntifAGA
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:49 pm
exitflagger wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:12 pm I'm not worried about Trump martyrdom.
That’s not going away, period. We’ve seen that over and over again. No matter what, the sheep are there. So yeah, let the chips fall where they may with that. Get the fucker out, now.
If Trump was re-elected, he'd be a martyr because the entire world is "very unfair!"