Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Re: President Trump

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Have you idiots invested in prisons yet?
I would if I were you.

Anyway... I woke up happy, healthy, wealthy and wise again this morning and when I checked, Donald J. Trump was still president. Another glorious day for me.

How're you douchebags doin' today?
Still mad, bros?
Good health can go away, in a heartbeat, and often through no fault of the sick person. Hell, it can even happen to someone experiencing a string of glorious days.
I hope your insurance premiums are paid up.

Of course I'm paid up.
I work for a living.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
I would if I were you.

Anyway... I woke up happy, healthy, wealthy and wise again this morning and when I checked, Donald J. Trump was still president. Another glorious day for me.

Still mad, bros?
Good health can go away, in a heartbeat, and often through no fault of the sick person. Hell, it can even happen to someone experiencing a string of glorious days.
I hope your insurance premiums are paid up.

Of course I'm paid up.
I work for a living.
Right, I hope you never get sick enough to lose a job and thus your insurance as well.
But you're about stupid enough to think it'll never happen to you.
I have idiots like you in my office all day long thinking, they'd never be in my office asking for help due to a major illness.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

Judge Smails wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote: I hope they do pass this cluster-fuck through the house, then go on their nice long 11 day vacation, and hear an ear-full back home.
I doubt this thing is headed for passage in the Senate.
and what's truly sad is that the 11 states that will be hurt hardest by this bill all voted for Trump.

The GOP understands that most people are absolute fucking morons and are clueless about what is going on outside of their own 10 foot circle
There is definitely a lot of manipulation of the red state base by the GOP as far as arriving at personal gains and party victories. The people currently supporting the party are just pawns in a chess game.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

republican: *hears dying screams of the poor*

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

I would if I were you.

Still mad, bros?
yet you overlook how poor of a job he is doing and denying the fact that the decisions he has made are not for this country, but for his own interests.
whah whah, he got smacked around a little bit on TV. too bad, Donald. all Presidents do and Donald is nothing special. he puts his orange wig
on 1 hand at a time.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Machado wrote:
I would if I were you.

Still mad, bros?
yet you overlook how poor of a job he is doing and denying the fact that the decisions he has made are not for this country, but for his own interests.
whah whah, he got smacked around a little bit on TV. too bad, Donald. all Presidents do and Donald is nothing special. he puts his orange wig
on 1 hand at a time.

With those hands, I doubt he does anything one hand a time.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

today President Trump, while praising the healthcare plan that narrowly passed in the House and will most surely be gutted in the Senate, praised Australia's healthcare system during a meeting with the Prime Minister.

"I shouldn't say this to our great gentleman and my friend from Australia," Trump said, "because you have better healthcare than we do."

what our moron in chief failed to realize is that AUSTRALIA HAS UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE also know as "Single Payer" or "Medicare for all"

I can't wait to hear Sean Hannity spin this one. He probably will just act like it was never said.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Judge Smails wrote: I can't wait to hear Sean Hannity spin this one. He probably will just act like it was never said.
Do they even have to bother to spin anymore? Seems like they just go with whatever Trump says even if it is a lie or contradicts something said in the past. So long as Trump is consistently racist, he can say whatever the fuck he wants and not lose his base.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sus ... yment-rate

153,156,000 Employed Americans in April, 3rd Straight Record; Unemployment Rate Dips to 4.4%

By Susan Jones | May 5, 2017 | 8:40 AM EDT

(CNSNews.com) - The number of employed Americans set a third straight monthly record in April, increasing by 156,000 to 153,156,000; and the nation's unemployment rate dropped a tenth of a point to 4.4 percent.

On the negative side, the Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics said the labor force participation rate dropped a tenth of a point in April; and the number of Americans NOT in the labor force increased for the second straight month to 94,375,000, compared with 94,213,000 in March.

The numbers are important: People who are employed have Social Security and other payroll taxes deducted from their paychecks, and those taxes help to support many other people who do not work for various reasons and who may receive taxpayer-funded entitlements or benefits.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics says the economy added 211,000 jobs last month, a much stronger showing than the 98,000 jobs added in March.

The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for February was revised up from 219,000 jobs added to +232,000; but the change for March was revised down, from a gain of 98,000 jobs to a gain of only 79,000. Over the past three months, job gains have averaged 174,000, BLS said.

In April, the nation’s civilian noninstitutionalized population, consisting of all people age 16 or older who were not in the military or an institution, reached 254,588,000. Of those, 160,213,000 participated in the labor force by either holding a job or actively seeking one.

The 160,213,000 who participated in the labor force equaled 62.9 percent of the 254,588,000 civilian noninstitutionalized population.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for adult men declined to 4.0 percent in April. The jobless rates for adult women (4.1 percent), teenagers (14.7 percent), Whites (3.8 percent), Blacks (7.9 percent), Asians (3.2 percent), and Hispanics (5.2 percent) showed little change.

The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks or more) was essentially unchanged at 1.6 million in April and accounted for 22.6 percent of the unemployed. Over the year, the number of long-term unemployed was down by 433,000.

The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons (involuntary part-time workers) declined by 281,000 to 5.3 million in April. These individuals, who would have preferred full-time employment, were working part time because their hours had been cut back or because they were unable to find full-time jobs. Over the past 12 months, the number of persons employed part time for economic reasons has decreased by 698,000.

Earlier this week, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that unemployment rates were lower in March than a year earlier in 336 of the country’s 388 metropolitan areas; higher in 38 areas; and unchanged in 14 areas.

Twenty-three metropolitan areas had jobless rates of less than 3.0 percent, and 11 areas had rates of at least 10.0 percent.

Ames, Iowa, and Boulder, Colo., had the lowest unemployment rates, 2.0 percent each, closely followed by Fort Collins, Colo., 2.1 percent. El Centro, Calif., had the highest unemployment rate at 19.2 percent.

See ya next month, fuckheads!

Keep tryin'...and you'll keep failin'... :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Talk about a bunch of little marshmallows.. :lol:

I thought Drumpftards were the one's telling people to quit being so weak kneed and being offended at every little thing after Orange Julius made his pussy grabbing comments and other bullshit spewed from his cock holster?

Now you have them whining to the FCC about Colbert.... Fucking hypocritical little daffodils.. :lol:
And why are theses pansy's even watching his show in the first place? I don't like Hannity or O'Reilly, so I have never had the urge to watch their shows...

Right now there's a severe overreaction to the FCC chairman's comments about Stephen Colbert.

No, the government is not trying to muzzle one of the most famous comedians in America because he made a vulgar joke about President Trump. Colbert is not being censored.

Despite all of Friday's social media chatter and conflicting news headlines, the FCC is doing exactly what it always does.

Following Monday's barrage of jokes, including one that implied Trump was taking part in a sexual act with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Colbert and "The Late Show" found itself in the middle of a backlash. Trump supporters felt he had crossed the line, and others said the joke was homophobic. (poor little Drumpftard marshmallows being FORCED to watch a comedian known for his poking fun of their fuhrer and getting their wittle feewings hurt :lol: )

On Thursday, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai was asked on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT if Colbert's comments violated FCC decency rules.

"I have had a chance to see the clip now and so, as we get complaints, and we've gotten a number of them,we are going to take the facts that we find and we are going to apply the law as it's been set out by the Supreme Court and other courts and we'll take the appropriate action," Pai said.

An FCC spokesman further conveyed this point to CNNMoney: "We review all consumer complaints as a matter of standard practice and rely on the law to determine whether action is warranted. The fact that a complaint is reviewed doesn't speak one way or another as to whether it has any merit."

Word that the FCC is looking into Colbert's comments may seem to some like blow back against the host for going after the president. But the FCC is just doing its job to review public complaints.

The FCC's "safe harbor" provision, designed to protect children, seeks to prevent stations from airing indecent material before 10 p.m. From 10 p.m. until 6 a.m., a broadcaster can only be penalized for offering material that is deemed "obscene" -- a significantly higher standard.

Once a viewer complaint is filed, it's forwarded to FCC staff for review and, according to the FCC's website, "If the FCC determines the material is indecent or profane, we will take further action, including possibly imposing monetary penalties."

But Colbert's joke about Trump and Putin was bleeped out and broadcast late at night.

On Wednesday night's show, Colbert responded to the controversy by saying he didn't regret the jokes.

"He, I believe, can take care of himself. I have jokes; he has the launch codes. So, it's a fair fight," the host said of the President.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

One, CNS is about as slanted as you can get, so I'm not surprised that they've managed to lead YOU on. Two, even IF Trump could take credit for the job growth, it wouldn't make up for losing millions of people their healthcare, destroying their Earth, leading innocent kids into war and creating a climate where fear mongering and open racism can spawn.

You'd be the guy going "Yeah, but look how many jobs Hitler created!"

Idiot.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote:
One, CNS is about as slanted as you can get, so I'm not surprised that they've managed to lead YOU on. Two, even IF Trump could take credit for the job growth, it wouldn't make up for losing millions of people their healthcare, destroying their Earth, leading innocent kids into war and creating a climate where fear mongering and open racism can spawn.

You'd be the guy going "Yeah, but look how many jobs Hitler created!"

Idiot.
When did those numbers stop being fake anyways?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Incest Boy can't be serious anymore with this shit, can he? :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Incest Boy can't be serious anymore with this shit, can he? :lol:
It's amazing that he's so myopic, given that his eyes can see both sides at once.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Incest Boy can't be serious anymore with this shit, can he? :lol:
It's amazing that he's so myopic, given that his eyes can see both sides at once.
When he looks in the mirror, he sees a guy who looks alike.

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:
When he looks in the mirror, he sees a cunt.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote: It's amazing that he's so myopic, given that his eyes can see both sides at once.
His mom's.

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
His mom's.
:lol:
Image Image
Judge Smails

Post by Judge Smails »

Journalists banned from Kushner's Shanghai event offering Chinese US immigrant visas in exchange for investment
John Ruwitch,The Independent

Organisers barred journalists on Sunday from a publicly advertised event in Shanghai that offered Chinese investors the chance to get U.S. immigrant visas if they put money in a real estate project linked to the family of President Donald Trump's son-in-law.

The two-tower luxury apartment complex in New Jersey, One Journal Square, is being developed by KABR Group and the Kushner Companies, which until recently was headed by senior White House advisor Jared Kushner, the husband of Trump's daughter Ivanka.

The developers are seeking to raise $150 million, or 15.4 percent of funding for the project, from investors through the EB-5 visa programme, according to marketing materials posted by the event's organiser, immigration agency Qiaowai.

The controversial EB-5 programme allows wealthy foreigners to, in effect, buy U.S. immigration visas for themselves and families by investing at least $500,000 in certain development projects.

"Sorry, this is a private event," said a man stopping journalists from entering a function room on Sunday afternoon at the Four Seasons Hotel in Shanghai.

Guests at the event said Kushner's sister, Nicole Kushner Meyer, spoke for about 10 minutes, including about her family's humble roots.

According to the New York Times, Meyer attended a similar event in Beijing on Saturday and told the audience of about 100 people the project "means a lot to me and my entire family".

Jared Kushner, whose White House portfolio includes relations with China, sold his stake in Kushner Companies to a family trust early this year. His lawyer said in a statement in March that Kushner was fully complying with ethics rules, removing himself from active participation in his prior businesses and divesting assets.

A Kushner Companies spokeswoman declined to comment in a New York Times article about the Beijing event published on Saturday.

The Times story said Meyer did not respond when asked if she was concerned about possible conflicts of interest facing her brother. Journalists from the Times and Washington Post were removed from Saturday's Beijing event, the newspapers reported.

One potential investor, Sophie Xing, said a "very important" factor in her decision to attend Sunday's event was the fact that the project was a Kushner Companies investment and that Trump's son-in-law's sister would be showing up in Shanghai.

"Actually I really don't know how close they are but I felt that this was a pretty good project," she said.

In a promotional text message seen by Reuters, Qiaowai made note of Meyer's relationship to Trump and called her the event's "heavyweight honoured guest".

Bi Ting, 34, who as also at the Shanghai event, said Qiaowai had told her husband that a relative of Trump would be present.

Qiaowei representatives at the event declined to answer questions from journalists, and calls to its listed phone number went unanswered.

Qiaowei is also known as QWOS. Its promotional materials for the project, which it also calls Kushner1, advertise the prospect of putting money in under the federal EB-5 programme.

The programme is popular among wealthy Chinese looking to shift assets abroad or move overseas, but it has come under fire in the United States.

Some U.S. lawmakers have called for changing or abolishing the EB-5 programme, but the scheme was recently renewed by Congress until Sept. 30.

Potential investor Xing said a Kushner representative who spoke on Sunday stressed that EB-5 rules could change after September to raise the minimum required investment.

Another person who attended Sunday's event, Liu Guoqi, was mindful of the potential rule change. Liu said he had been to previous pitches for EB-5 investments but had concerns about the risks.

"The whole thing may change later this year so we feel that there isn't much time left," he said.

In the United States, the EB-5 programme has also sparked concerns about possible scams. Some immigrants have been burned by misrepresentations made about the programme by promoters, both inside and outside the United States. Many have lost not only their money but their chance at winning U.S. citizenship.

Trump has vowed to clamp down on illegal immigration.

In addition to Beijing and Shanghai, the road show for One Journal Square was scheduled to hit the Chinese cities of Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Wuhan, according to Qiaowai's marketing materials online.

It calls the Kushner family a "famous real estate clan", and touts EB-5 immigration as "peace of mind".

Qiaowai's Chinese-language marketing material describes the project as "supported by the government, created by a star developer", and says the project is its 87th EB-5 programme.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I would think with all the shit Trump and his family seem to be getting away with, every Billionaire in the country will fancy running for Pres in future. No need to give up your businesses, plug your families products whenever you want, force the government to pay handsomely for use of your properties, strike business deals in foreign countries in exchange for political favors. Fuck, why wouldn't you.

The Dems need to be getting their ducks in a row now. Who are the major players in the future of the party? What do people think of Gavin Newsom? I heard a good speech from Joe Kennedy the other day on healthcare. Go younger and get on message, give a selection of candidates that everyone can get behind no matter which one gets the nomination.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

MickeyG wrote:I would think with all the shit Trump and his family seem to be getting away with, every Billionaire in the country will fancy running for Pres in future. No need to give up your businesses, plug your families products whenever you want, force the government to pay handsomely for use of your properties, strike business deals in foreign countries in exchange for political favors. Fuck, why wouldn't you.

The Dems need to be getting their ducks in a row now. Who are the major players in the future of the party? What do people think of Gavin Newsom? I heard a good speech from Joe Kennedy the other day on healthcare. Go younger and get on message, give a selection of candidates that everyone can get behind no matter which one gets the nomination.
You're absolutely right on both points. Laws have to be changed in order to keep presidents from using the government to further their own interests. Also, democrats need to start planning for future elections now.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Macron won the French election proving that they're smarter than American conservatives. :wink:
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
His mom's.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

All of the idiots claiming Jimmy Kimmel needs to shut up because he's rich and doesn't need the ACA, and therefore shouldn't speak about it, are the same people that think billionaire Donald Trump knows what's best for the common man. These people are a fucking cancer.
Image Image
Cyd

Post by Cyd »

Here is the list of preexisting conditions lost under Trumpcare. Isn't this terrible. I have 3 things on here (not the AIDS). Everyone in the United States over 30 probably has 2 or 3 of these. What to do. Better save ALL your money to pay for your sick parents too. My moms Medicare didn't pay for shit so don't think they can depend on that. Also Trumpcare eliminates Medicaid expansion. We'll be dropping dead in the millions. :evil:

AIDS/HIV, acid reflux, acne, ADD, addiction, Alzheimer's/dementia, anemia, aneurysm, angioplasty, anorexia, anxiety, arrhythmia, arthritis, asthma, atrial fibrillation, autism, bariatric surgery, basal cell carcinoma, bipolar disorder, blood clot, breast cancer, bulimia, bypass surgery, celiac disease, cerebral aneurysm, cerebral embolism, cerebral palsy, cerebral thrombosis, cervical cancer, colon cancer, colon polyps, congestive heart failure, COPD, Crohn's disease, cystic fibrosis, DMD, depression, diabetes, disabilities, Down syndrome, eating disorder, enlarged prostate, epilepsy, glaucoma, gout, heart disease, heart murmur, heartburn, hemophilia, hepatitis C, herpes, high cholesterol, hypertension, hysterectomy, kidney disease, kidney stones, kidney transplant, leukemia, lung cancer, lupus, lymphoma, mental health issues, migraines, MS, muscular dystrophy, narcolepsy, nasal polyps, obesity, OCD, organ transplant, osteoporosis, pacemaker, panic disorder, paralysis, paraplegia, Parkinson's disease, pregnancy, restless leg syndrome, schizophrenia, seasonal affective disorder, seizures, sickle cell disease, skin cancer, sleep apnea, sleep disorders, stent, stroke, thyroid issues, tooth disease, tuberculosis, ulcers.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:All of the idiots claiming Jimmy Kimmel needs to shut up because he's rich and doesn't need the ACA, and therefore shouldn't speak about it, are the same people that think billionaire Donald Trump knows what's best for the common man. These people are a fucking cancer.
Yes, it's stupid for people to grouse that celebrities shouldn't be allowed to voice opinions on politics. Trump speaks about politics all the time. Reagan did. Eastwood did. Schwarzenegger did.

And what about Scott Baio? That means it wasn't okay for him to speak about Trump at the RNC? People can be pretty hypocritical about this shit.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Bighole wrote:Here is the list of preexisting conditions lost under Trumpcare. Isn't this terrible. I have 3 things on here (not the AIDS). Everyone in the United States over 30 probably has 2 or 3 of these. What to do. Better save ALL your money to pay for your sick parents too. My moms Medicare didn't pay for shit so don't think they can depend on that. Also Trumpcare eliminates Medicaid expansion. We'll be dropping dead in the millions. :evil:

AIDS/HIV, acid reflux, acne, ADD, addiction, Alzheimer's/dementia, anemia, aneurysm, angioplasty, anorexia, anxiety, arrhythmia, arthritis, asthma, atrial fibrillation, autism, bariatric surgery, basal cell carcinoma, bipolar disorder, blood clot, breast cancer, bulimia, bypass surgery, celiac disease, cerebral aneurysm, cerebral embolism, cerebral palsy, cerebral thrombosis, cervical cancer, colon cancer, colon polyps, congestive heart failure, COPD, Crohn's disease, cystic fibrosis, DMD, depression, diabetes, disabilities, Down syndrome, eating disorder, enlarged prostate, epilepsy, glaucoma, gout, heart disease, heart murmur, heartburn, hemophilia, hepatitis C, herpes, high cholesterol, hypertension, hysterectomy, kidney disease, kidney stones, kidney transplant, leukemia, lung cancer, lupus, lymphoma, mental health issues, migraines, MS, muscular dystrophy, narcolepsy, nasal polyps, obesity, OCD, organ transplant, osteoporosis, pacemaker, panic disorder, paralysis, paraplegia, Parkinson's disease, pregnancy, restless leg syndrome, schizophrenia, seasonal affective disorder, seizures, sickle cell disease, skin cancer, sleep apnea, sleep disorders, stent, stroke, thyroid issues, tooth disease, tuberculosis, ulcers.
I like that one listed in the middle titled disabilities. Somebody can go through that list and go I got lucky there they didn't list mine only for it to be listed as a disability in the real fine print.

And I'm already helping my parents out with their medicine costs and I paid the difference on the last surgery my mom had. And the idiot is going to sit right next to the Australian P.M. on camera and say you guys have better health care.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Bighole wrote:Here is the list of preexisting conditions lost under Trumpcare. Isn't this terrible. I have 3 things on here (not the AIDS). Everyone in the United States over 30 probably has 2 or 3 of these. What to do. Better save ALL your money to pay for your sick parents too. My moms Medicare didn't pay for shit so don't think they can depend on that. Also Trumpcare eliminates Medicaid expansion. We'll be dropping dead in the millions. :evil:

Low information idiot. But, but ... Pelosi said so! :lol:

"Trumpcare" (as you describe it) isn't even law. So that list means absolutely nothing.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote: But, but ... Pelosi said so! :lol:
Yeah, that's not working. Stupid ass.

Why don't you go suck some bi-curious cock, you old perv?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.