Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Crynman? Here is your president working hard to make 'Murica great this morning...

The Greatning!

BLOTUS has a weird thing about women and blood. Also, because the internet exists, of course someone found a pic of Mika at that party, looking remarkably unbloody.
Okay, so he doesn't watch it. If that's true, someone must have told him about it. WHO would tell him about it....and WHY?
I bet Kellyanne would.

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Luminiferous wrote:Crynman? Here is your president working hard to make 'Murica great this morning...

Trump's supporters love that shit, though. They see nothing wrong with their president being a whiny little bitch who crumbles any time anyone makes fun of him. I've said it before, but a Trump supporter calling anyone else a "snowflake" is such a crock of shit. Their lord and savior is the biggest snowflake I've ever seen.

"He says it like it is! He's not afraid to call them out!" For some reason, they see it as strength, and not the glaring weakness everyone else sees. "Sticks and stones" means nothing to a Trump supporter.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Ironman wrote:
we are dealing with a president who lies every time he opens his mouth or picks up his phone.
I would be interested in hearing you list several of these supposedly lies he tells

If he lies as often as you stated, it should be very easy to list about a dozen off the top of your head

I'm all ears

Trump University - a complete and total fraud he perpetrated on innocent victims and STOLE TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS from hard working regular Americans.

That alone should have ended his election bid. But because of complete fucking morons like you, he is now President.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote:

Trump's supporters love that shit, though. They see nothing wrong with their president being a whiny little bitch who crumbles any time anyone makes fun of him. I've said it before, but a Trump supporter calling anyone else a "snowflake" is such a crock of shit. Their lord and savior is the biggest snowflake I've ever seen.

"He says it like it is! He's not afraid to call them out!" For some reason, they see it as strength, and not the glaring weakness everyone else sees. "Sticks and stones" means nothing to a Trump supporter.
Drumpf's tweets like this make me think what Saddam Hussein would tweet if he were still alive and still in power... :lol:
There are many world leaders who are not liked in their country and are constant targets of criticism, but you don't see them hammering out 5-10 tweets bitching about it daily throwing out juvenile insults and nicknames for the critics..

I mean the guy cannot take any hits to his ego and cannot deal with the fact that a majority of Americans (unless it's a Rasmussen poll) is not happy with him and his administration so far.. The man is truly the definition of a snowflake and his followers are blind to it..

I guess the woman has responded to his tweet with some tiny hands comment, but she really should have just responded with an old Rev go-to and "HA!HA! I'M IN YOUR HEADS!!!"
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The TIME magazine issue actually does have one piece of significance. It's a journalism entity Trump obviously values, and if the magazine publisher itself is saying he's designed his own piece of fake news with his TIME cover, that should ideally mean something to people who have taken his side on the awfulness of news they all deem to be false. There's no way for him to twist this. Trump sees TIME as legit, so it's been validated by him, and TIME is saying Trump is serving up a lie.

Well, I mean it *should* matter to those people, but it won't.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Wasn't one of the things Melania was going to work against as first lady was internet bullying? Guess ol Donald forgot about saying after the GOP shooting that we need to tone down the hateful rhetoric and work on unity.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:
whammybar wrote:Childish and spoiled athletes ignore the press every day. You'd tend to think a world leader would be many times more mature if not too busy with life and death issues to even care about or notice the press.
You have to remember, this is a clown that ran around for months claiming the president of the United States' wasn't born in America, gave a shitload of money to people who tried to prove it, only to have himself get owned by Obama when they released the birth certificate, which should have shut everyone up, but not Drumpf...
He had a bunch of geeks respect him for trying to get to the bottom of the whole Muslim-in-Chief in the White House so he continued on railing about Obama playing golf so much (hilarious considering his golf trips on the tax payer's dime) and every other thing he heard or was told by Fox News or Brietbart, ANYTHING to get back at Obama.

He didn't run for president because he wanted to help the American people. He did it for his ego. He's rich. People are supposed to respect him since he's rich. Once he realized he was appealing to a bunch of half wits who were appalled there was a half black man in the White House wanting to give their tax dollars to the poor and every other day was trying to take their guns, he just let his ego guide his big mouth and promised to bring back the good old days.. He had no clue on foreign policy, immigration, military strategy, healthcare or issues, he was busy working with Bert Miracles on the Apprentice, but his ego allowed him to believe he could be the president and run the country just like Drumpf Inc.
He's now transferred power from the White House to the Pentagon, handing off several warfighting authorities that previously rested in his hands -- and those of past presidents of both parties -- to the Pentagon and the commanders overseeing the US' military campaigns. For one thing... So he can avoid the blame when American casualties start piling up as they add more troops to Afghanistan, Syria, Pakistan and other areas or conflict... All for his ego.

Every executive order, every attempt to erase the accomplishments the Obama administration had achieved in the last 8 years, he is hell bent on wiping out because of his ego and getting even for Obama proving to the world he was born in America and he got some shit done and is generally well liked, Drumpf's ego will never allow him to apologize nor admit he is wrong.. About anything.
It will always be someone else's fault.. There will always be a crony, a cabinet member or GOP or Democratic member to throw the blame on..
Good post. I wish I could find that NY Times article about the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner and how it affected Trump's decision to run for office. That changed a lot, maybe everything. Trump did not like being humiliated, despite the fact that he had been the real aggressor up to that point. It's chilling how far he was willing to go to achieve his revenge on the blow to his ego. He should never have gone to the dinner in the first place. Meyers and Obama had the high ground, and for Trump, it was a foolish vantage point at which to be situated.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Anybody else hear that the Trump administration is trying to get the personal information from voters nationwide? Sounds like the kind of thing Republicans used to accuse Obama of.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

That-guy wrote:Anybody else hear that the Trump administration is trying to get the personal information from voters nationwide? Sounds like the kind of thing Republicans used to accuse Obama of.
the lot of 'em are hypocrites.

what every politician should be focusing on right now is the extreme pattern of cyber-bullying against woman that Trump has been practicing for years. if Obama tweeted the exact same thing about
a member of the press, the whites in the south would have that rope ready to go.
but of course Obama would never tweet such a thing because he's not a pig. he has respect for the office.
Trump treats the white house like another office, in another bldg., etc.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

That-guy wrote:Anybody else hear that the Trump administration is trying to get the personal information from voters nationwide? Sounds like the kind of thing Republicans used to accuse Obama of.
Oh yeah. Kris Kobach. Birther, believes in millions of illegal votes, vote suppressor, all around asshole.

All of this is because the Shitgibbon can not accept that he lost the popular vote.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

And Trump is at it again. Just today, tweets to say that even if there is no replacement for the ACA, the ACA needs to be repealed right away. This fucker...

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... replace-it#
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:And Trump is at it again. Just today, tweets to say that even if there is no replacement for the ACA, the ACA needs to be repealed right away. This fucker...

Trump will do anything he can to literally whitewash away Obama. Most of what he's done in office has been repealing but not replacing Obama actions.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote:And Trump is at it again. Just today, tweets to say that even if there is no replacement for the ACA, the ACA needs to be repealed right away. This fucker...

Trump will do anything he can to literally whitewash away Obama. Most of what he's done in office has been repealing but not replacing Obama actions.
It feels like the man wants to use the office to play out some sort of elaborate "Game of Thrones"-ish revenge fantasy. The policies and the people of America are pawns in his own personal vendetta.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Here's another thing that's kind of interesting. Homeland Security is saying it has no interest in investigating the possibility of voting machine tapering and hasn't since November, while computer experts are saying tampering with the machines would have been incredibly easy.

During one of the debates, Hillary stressed that if Russia tried to interfere in the election, we all need and should want to know the truth about what happened. How can this be so unimportant to so many people in government?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/ ... vote-hacks
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:Here's another thing that's kind of interesting. Homeland Security is saying it has no interest in investigating the possibility of voting machine tapering and hasn't since November, while computer experts are saying tampering with the machines would have been incredibly easy.

During one of the debates, Hillary stressed that if Russia tried to interfere in the election, we all need and should want to know the truth about what happened. How can this be so unimportant to so many people in government?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/ ... vote-hacks
Because their base doesn't give a shit. That base likes Putin. Or maybe just "stickin' it to the bitch" and "libtards". Or both.

That and the GOP wants to ram as much crap through as they can before the whole shitshow implodes.
LJP 2002-2014

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Kobach recently sent letters to all 50 states asking them to provide the commission with their entire voter files. The request specifically spelled out sensitive pieces of information the commission wants to obtain, including voters names, party affiliations, military status and the last four digits of voters' Social Security numbers.

As secretary of state, Kobach is tasked with supplying Kansas's data to the Trump commission. There's just one problem: He won't be able to fully comply with his own request.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 272e11af44
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote:

Like I said.... Ego. The idiot does not give a shit that repealing Obamacare without a plan is going to fuck shit up for millions of people, some who were even stupid enough to vote for him, and for nothing more than so that he can immediately hop on his Twitter and claim victory and "HA! I REPEALED OBAMACARE!! I SAID I WOULD!! TAKE THAT BARACK!!! WOOP WOOP!"

The guy definitely has something going on mentally..
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Ha, I have to give our GOP SoS credit (he got a lot of e-mails/calls from Oregonians, including me) for telling Kobach NO on snooping into the private info of Oregonians. As for the info already publically and hence legally required to be available:
Richardson said a presidential commission can get the full list of Oregon voters' names, addresses and voting history the same way anyone else could: by paying $500.
:lol:

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/inde ... trump.html
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Meanwhile....back at the ranch.....

STOP IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE! STOP PICKING ON HIM!
HE'S A FAMILY MAN! LOOK...SEE? A FAMILY MAN!!!!

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mika's response to Drumph:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... 61ae032597

Donald Trump is not well

President Trump launched personal attacks against us Thursday, but our concerns about his unmoored behavior go far beyond the personal. America’s leaders and allies are asking themselves yet again whether this man is fit to be president. We have our doubts, but we are both certain that the man is not mentally equipped to continue watching our show, “Morning Joe.”

The president’s unhealthy obsession with our show has been in the public record for months, and we are seldom surprised by his posting nasty tweets about us. During the campaign, the Republican nominee called Mika “neurotic” and promised to attack us personally after the campaign ended. This year, top White House staff members warned that the National Enquirer was planning to publish a negative article about us unless we begged the president to have the story spiked. We ignored their desperate pleas.

The president’s unhealthy obsession with “Morning Joe” does not serve the best interests of either his mental state or the country he runs. Despite his constant claims that he no longer watches the show, the president’s closest advisers tell us otherwise. That is unfortunate. We believe it would be better for America and the rest of the world if he would keep his 60-inch-plus flat-screen TV tuned to “Fox & Friends.”

For those lucky enough to miss Thursday’s West Wing temper tantrum, the president continued a year-long habit of lashing out at “Morning Joe” while claiming to never watch it. During his early-morning tirade, Mr. Trump spit out schoolyard insults about “low I.Q. Crazy Mika,” “Psycho Joe” and much worse. He also fit a flurry of falsehoods in his two-part tweetstorm.

Mr. Trump claims that we asked to join him at Mar-a-Lago three nights in a row. That is false. He also claimed that he refused to see us. That is laughable.

The president-elect invited us both to dinner on Dec. 30. Joe attended because Mika did not want to go. After listening to the president-elect talk about his foreign policy plans, Joe was asked by a disappointed Mr. Trump the next day if Mika could also visit Mar-a-Lago that night. She reluctantly agreed to go. After we arrived, the president-elect pulled us into his family’s living quarters with his wife, Melania, where we had a pleasant conversation. We politely declined his repeated invitations to attend a New Year’s Eve party, and we were back in our car within 15 minutes.

Mr. Trump also claims that Mika was “bleeding badly from a face-lift.” That is also a lie.

Putting aside Mr. Trump’s never-ending obsession with women’s blood, Mika and her face were perfectly intact, as pictures from that night reveal. And though it is no one’s business, the president’s petulant personal attack against yet another woman’s looks compels us to report that Mika has never had a face-lift. If she had, it would be evident to anyone watching “Morning Joe” on their high-definition TV. She did have a little skin under her chin tweaked, but this was hardly a state secret. Her mother suggested she do so, and all those around her were aware of this mundane fact.

More significant is Mr. Trump’s continued mistreatment of women. It is disturbing that the president of the United States keeps up his unrelenting assault on women. From his menstruation musings about Megyn Kelly, to his fat-shaming treatment of a former Miss Universe, to his braggadocio claims about grabbing women’s genitalia, the 45th president is setting the poorest of standards for our children. We were heartened to hear a number of Republican lawmakers call out Mr. Trump for his offensive words and can only hope that the women who are closest to him will follow their examples. It would be the height of hypocrisy to claim the mantle of women’s empowerment while allowing a family member to continue such abusive conduct.

We have known Mr. Trump for more than a decade and have some fond memories of our relationship together. But that hasn’t stopped us from criticizing his abhorrent behavior or worrying about his fitness. During the height of the 2016 presidential campaign, Joe often listened to Trump staff members complain about their boss’s erratic behavior, including a top campaign official who was as close to the Republican candidate as anyone.

We, too, have noticed a change in his behavior over the past few years. Perhaps that is why we were neither shocked nor insulted by the president’s personal attack. The Donald Trump we knew before the campaign was a flawed character but one who still seemed capable of keeping his worst instincts in check.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Aaaaaand just another day your leader working on America's problems like unemployment, healthcare, homeland security, dealing with ISIL...

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show

Followed by Scarborough's response:
Joe Scarborough‏Verified account @JoeNBC
Joe Scarborough Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Yet another lie. I have texts from your top aides and phone records. Also, those records show I haven't spoken with you in many months.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Interesting to note that Drumpf's executive order created Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity (the one he had created to try and prove he didn't lose the popular vote) is demanding all 50 states data from the their voting rolls, including the full names of registered voters, dates of birth, party registration, last four digits of Social Security numbers and voting history.

Imagine if this were the Obama administration demanding this... Or if Clinton had gotten in there and was demanding this?

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

So not handing over information = having something to hide? Cool.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:So not handing over information = having something to hide? Cool.
cough*tax returns*cough
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:So not handing over information = having something to hide? Cool.
Tacks returnz
Image Image