Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump

Post by vlad »

Kiss Crue wrote:

Trump could serve every American chocolate cake and half of them will talk about how bad chocolate cake sucks. Chocolate cake doesn't suck just because Donald Trump was in the kitchen when it baked. It's still chocolate cake.
There's delicious chocolate cake, and then there's Ho-Hos. Both could technically be called "chocolate cake", but that's where the similarity ends. Most Americans know the difference.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Turner Coates wrote:
That-guy wrote:The release date for Fire And Fury has been moved up to tomorrow at 9:00AM. Let's spread the word and make sure this sells more than Trump's Shart Of The Deal. :wink:
It's already #1 on Amazon.
I ordered mine. Wont you please do the same?
And it makes a great gift, don't it?
Woke up this morning to a email saying my preordered book is ready for download on my iPad. Will get around to reading it later on today. Thanks to Dump I probably wouldn’t have been interested in getting this book or at least preordering it.

Kiss Crue wrote: It's clear most Americans can't separate their feelings on Trump from republican policy and what is actually going on around them. At this point, if you're a fan of the Republican economic agenda, you should be hoping Trump gets hit by a bus and Pence gets in there who is an evil stiff but won't upset the natives with tweets and otherwise boorish behaviour.

Trump could serve every American chocolate cake and half of them will talk about how bad chocolate cake sucks. Chocolate cake doesn't suck just because Donald Trump was in the kitchen when it baked. It's still chocolate cake.
Do you not get that there’s more to the world than just good economic news? :roll:
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

When Palin was in the center ring, there were many who said SHE wasn't up to the task.
Looks like we got us another dud.
Do Trump and Palin share the same reading list?

"I'm just here for the irony and the dancing."
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

eddie lee roth wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
That-guy wrote:The release date for Fire And Fury has been moved up to tomorrow at 9:00AM. Let's spread the word and make sure this sells more than Trump's Shart Of The Deal. :wink:
Woke up this morning to a email saying my preordered book is ready for download on my iPad. Will get around to reading it later on today. Thanks to Dump I probably wouldn’t have been interested in getting this book or at least preordering it.

Kiss Crue wrote: It's clear most Americans can't separate their feelings on Trump from republican policy and what is actually going on around them. At this point, if you're a fan of the Republican economic agenda, you should be hoping Trump gets hit by a bus and Pence gets in there who is an evil stiff but won't upset the natives with tweets and otherwise boorish behaviour.

Do you not get that there’s more to the world than just good economic news? :roll:
No. Much of the good economic news is cyclical, inherited and not so much about what the repubs have done. Obama took over at a terrible time and America was just starting to turn things around in the remaining years of his Presidency. This would likely be a good economy under the dems too (presuming Hillary did not have it at war). It's forward thinking in the economic community that is betting on republican policy growing the economy much faster and better. Their policies will spur massive investment and it has had a somewhat immediate affect on the stock market which is driven by speculation and swings much faster.

I think the Repubs can claim some major wins that go beyond economy such as getting China to majorly shift position on North Korea. Some argue that was already starting to happen before Trump took office but it can't be argued China has come the farthest over the last 6 months due largely to the pressure they have been putting on them.

It would take me a long time to lay out all the things I think America is doing very well right now beyond economy. I think Tillerson/Mattis/Kelly are extremely competent and a massive upgrade of the previous admin and the disaster that a Hillary presidency would have been.

I think Trump went rogue on Jerusalem though.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The Michael Wolff book is about to take a sledgehammer to the administration.

If Mueller is the headliner, this feels like the opening act.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Kiss Crue wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:

No. Much of the good economic news is cyclical, inherited and not so much about what the repubs have done. Obama took over at a terrible time and America was just starting to turn things around in the remaining years of his Presidency. This would likely be a good economy under the dems too (presuming Hillary did not have it at war). It's forward thinking in the economic community that is betting on republican policy growing the economy much faster and better. Their policies will spur massive investment and it has had a somewhat immediate affect on the stock market which is driven by speculation and swings much faster.

I think the Repubs can claim some major wins that go beyond economy such as getting China to majorly shift position on North Korea. Some argue that was already starting to happen before Trump took office but it can't be argued China has come the farthest over the last 6 months due largely to the pressure they have been putting on them.

It would take me a long time to lay out all the things I think America is doing very well right now beyond economy. I think Tillerson/Mattis/Kelly are extremely competent and a massive upgrade of the previous admin and the disaster that a Hillary presidency would have been.

I think Trump went rogue on Jerusalem though.
Well you already took a long time after you answered my question so why not tell me what you think all the good things this Trump led America is doing very well right now beyond the economy.

Trump and the whole Israel/Jerusalem deal is just him playing his base with the God is everything card. If you didn’t like that from that kind of a standpoint I agree with you. If we didn’t kiss Israel’s ass at every drop of a hat and stay out of that issue at least somewhat differently than what we’ve done than 9-11 probably never would have happened but that’s beside the point and not going to happen. Contrary to Trump/FoxNews/every right wing talking head there’s not a war against Christmas/Christians there’s a war against any type of atheism at all being mainstream in this country. And it’s everything the war on drugs isn’t i.e., successful beyond belief.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Amazon - "Fire And Fury" review:

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Sarah Schmuckabee Sanders explaining to reporters why this author shouldn't be taken seriously...

“The president believes in making sure that information is accurate before pushing it out as fact, when it certainly and clearly is not.”

:lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:Sarah Schmuckabee Sanders explaining to reporters why this author shouldn't be taken seriously...

“The president believes in making sure that information is accurate before pushing it out as fact, when it certainly and clearly is not.”

Well. That settles that! :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Michael Wolff isn't exactly known for his dedication to truth. He's been taken to task before over factual discrepencies. That said, I'm still buying the book because it would piss Trump off and I am juvenile.
Last edited by Mojo on Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: He's been taken to task before over factual descrepencies.
What's good for the goose...
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote:That said, I'm still buying the book because it would piss Trump off.
Main reason I've watched more NFL football this year than the last 10 years..
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:Michael Wolff isn't exactly known for his dedication to truth. He's been taken to task before over factual descrepencies. That said, I'm still buying the book because it would piss Trump off and I am juvenile.
I know he's kind of famous for burning his sources. Though it would be a kind of karmic justice if the Shiatgibbon was taken down by someone else's bullshit. Though I think there's a lot of truth in the book.

Earlier today some posted an "excerpt" from the book about Trumpy not getting the gorilla show he wanted when he moved into the WH. It was bullshit, but it caught more than a couple of folks, including Gavin McInnes (who shortly thereafter deleted it).
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Luminiferous wrote:
Mojo wrote:That said, I'm still buying the book because it would piss Trump off.
Main reason I've watched more NFL football this year than the last 10 years..
I got to kick a tenant out of my office a few months back for saying "Kaepernigger." I don't follow football outside of just enjoying the games, but I'm tempted to buy a Kaepernick t-shirt just to throw on when I see this tenant drive through the gate. I told him if I ever hear him use language like that again, he's evicted. He'd have a hard time keeping his mouth shut if he saw me wearing that.
Image Image
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous wrote:Sarah Schmuckabee Sanders explaining to reporters why this author shouldn't be taken seriously...

Yeah like that terrorism that happened in Sweden back in February.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad!
I keep telling the kids to not post childish crap on social media. Oh, wait, this is the POTUS. On Twitter.
LJP 2002-2014

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:Much ado about nothing.
There are interview tapes. What if they're leaked or released?
I don't know if it would matter. The man is on tape talking about grabbing women by the pussies. His supporters don't care. He openly fired the man who was investigating him after his own family members admitted to meeting with reps from the country. He could barely contain his defense of white supremacists. No fucks given. His own family have copped to using private email servers and he STILL bring up Hillary's emails. Not a care given. Daily embarrassment and his supporters still don't get it. I don't think there's anything that'll change their minds. No matter what it is, it'll be fake news. I have zero faith in a Trump supporter to see reason.

His supporters are just fucking stupid. There's no other way to put it. Makes no difference what Wolf's book says or even if he produces tapes his supporters still can't see how they've been conned.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Well. Dump sure cleared up a lot of things this morning.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Well. Dump sure cleared up a lot of things this morning.
Yeah, he's proved he's, like, really smart and stable. President Valley Girl.
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

He also said he won the Presidency on his first try which is a total lie. He ran in 2000.

He's a retarded person. We elected a retarded person. We elected SikkiNixx.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

For those that don't do the Twitter, here is the triple play from this morning.
Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence.....
Reagan, who is known to have suffered from Alzheimer's at least in his second term? You really want to use that comparison?
....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
How many bankruptcies again? 4? Or 6?
....to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
As Chip pointed out Trump has run before. Don't forget the 2000 run on the Reform Party, too. I suppose that he was a "top T.V. star, if you watch that kind of "reality" television. However, according to Wikipedia, while initially quite successful:
Although the series was one of the most-watched programs on NBC in the advertiser-friendly 18–49 age demographic, the franchise's total audience gradually dissolved, starting in late 2004, when it aired its second season that culminated in, what most Apprentice fans deem, an "overextended"[22] 3-hour season finale on December 16, 2004.
It went from 20.7 million some viewers in it's first season to 4.7. The Celebrity Apprentice went from some 16 million to half that.

Never watched it myself. I've known the Vulgarian was a loud mouthed fraud for decades. And a skeevy asshole to boot.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:We elected SikkiNixx.
"And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Stab 'em in the clitoris."
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!
I keep hearing a laugh track after each of these quotes like it's Ted Baxter from an episode of the old Mary Tyler Moore show..

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He's out of his fucking mind. I'm like, so totally smart and like, Crooked HIllary is totes dumb, okay?
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Bestselling book on chaos of Trump's first year is itself the product of that dysfunction
http://beta.latimes.com/politics/la-na- ... story.html

The 322 pages don't provide a lot of "new" news — the picture of mayhem is mostly familiar to readers who have followed the daily reporting of White House correspondents. Some of what is new strains credulity.

Yet Wolff's work carries a punch, the result of the power that comes from tying together in one place the dizzying events of Trump's initial year plus his ability to write — as his subtitle proclaims — that his account comes from "Inside the Trump White House."

Wolff offers anecdote upon anecdote, quote upon quote, to buttress his theme, but one of the strongest pieces of evidence of political incompetence in the West Wing is the simple fact that he was there. No other White House in memory would have allowed an author of Wolff's high-flying reputation to have such extensive and unrestrained access.

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

How long until this book is made into a movie?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

You know how I know Trumpy is clueless? He said this:

"The U.S. is not going to look foolish as long as I am here".
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

vlad wrote:You know how I know Trumpy is clueless? He said this:

Trump's patented MO: Never publicly say anything that is remotely true or reasonable.

As I said a couple of days ago, he has figured out that he can game the entire notion of truth and lies by spewing ludicrous bullshit 24/7. It's absolutely a tactic.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:
vlad wrote:You know how I know Trumpy is clueless? He said this:

Trump's patented MO: Never publicly say anything that is remotely true or reasonable.

As I said a couple of days ago, he has figured out that he can game the entire notion of truth and lies by spewing ludicrous bullshit 24/7. It's absolutely a tactic.
I can see that. Though I think he truly is this much of an idiot. I love Mark Hamill's tweeted response to Trumpy's.
Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Congratulations, sir! This dignified, statesman-like tweet is the perfect way to counter the book's narrative that you're an impulsive, childish dimwit.
In response to this:
Donald J. Trump Retweeted GOP

Michael Wolff is a total loser who made up stories in order to sell this really boring and untruthful book. He used Sloppy Steve Bannon, who cried when he got fired and begged for his job. Now Sloppy Steve has been dumped like a dog by almost everyone. Too bad!
https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/statu ... 8902770688
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trump calls the book “really boring” as if he has any fucking clue. The President of the United States openly bragged about not reading.
Image Image