Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Re: President Trump

Post by MickeyG »

It wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't do something stupid in the 1st 12 months to get himself impeached. And yes, I wouldn't put it past the likes of Paul Ryan to take any chance they get to impeach Trump, the Democrats would love it, and to then put the puppet Pence a true Republican in the hot seat and then they can do what they want.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

So Trump's kids are on his transition team? *And* about to run his companies? Does anyone on his team, including the politician suck-ups who were rewarded for their loyalty with jobs, understand the potential for conflict of interest and the serious consequences of that?

http://www.vox.com/latest-news/2016/11/ ... ition-team
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TenBenny wrote:So Trump's kids are on his transition team? *And* about to run his companies? Does anyone on his team, including the politician suck-ups who were rewarded for their loyalty with jobs, understand the potential for conflict of interest and the serious consequences of that?

Vox.com is for dumbshits.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

cantstopthemenustration wrote:
TenBenny wrote:So Trump's kids are on his transition team? *And* about to run his companies? Does anyone on his team, including the politician suck-ups who were rewarded for their loyalty with jobs, understand the potential for conflict of interest and the serious consequences of that?

Vox.com is for dumbshits.
Faux News is reporting the exact same thing and that place is full of dumb shits like you...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... ne-up.html
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

These are the brilliant minds Trump said were going to work everything out while he makes America great again.

Christie, Carson, Giuliani... Moe, Larry and Curly... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is going to be the shit show to end all shit shows! Let's all drink a toast while the country goes up in flames, shall we?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

Trump's gonna get shit done!
What's the odds....He ain't gonna build no stinkin wall unless it's around his bank account and secret no plans agenda to fix things. Any bet's on Trump finishing his term and being pushed for re-election? My guess is he'll be running, in a pair of ASICS Gels.
I only know like two people who admittedly voted for him is it because I don't get into social media....The same people who argue over which TV show is better while filling out quiz's of what flavor of jello they would be. If you have drama on facebook and twitter then talk about it with your friends and family you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Might as well start the excuses now....Trump may have destroyed the country but Hillary would have keeled the planet! Forget his empty promises, look what Trump was left with! Trump is full of shit but Hillary is a criminal, the lesser of two evils! That's why Trump took advantage of the easily persuaded Snapple drinking #sharpie-huffers. You were hallucinating and voted in a vacuum haircut reality bullshit artist.

Flip flopping is going to be the motto of this administration. Followed by Trump's book "How I improved foreign relations by sucking off Putin".........Seriously, when Putin applauds your elected president you've got problems, didn't Putin just support a children's MMA match? Vladimir's probably having a good laugh bout now.

Donald's backpedaling flip flopping flapjacks is today's IHOP special.

Beetlejuice
Beetlejuice
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. And we got screwed again.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
UtahRatt

Post by UtahRatt »

So this is how Cleveland felt when the Browns drafted Johnny Manziel.
poizond13 wrote:I have been very bummed out, sad and shocked for most of the night
Artemis2085 wrote:so I blurt out "I love you Paul!
Atomicpunk18 wrote:You see Black Crowes music has gotten me laid multiple times.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Whitesnake - Here We Go Again
https://youtu.be/i3MXiTeH_Pg

CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
CliffByford wrote:he'll be blaming Obama for passing him the shitty stick.
You mean just like Obama has done for just short of 8 years? No way.
In fairness he had to pick through the rubble of two terms of Dubya, and then found himself hobbled by GOP house majorities. Trump finds himself in an enviable position as head of the executive branch of government. If he was competent at marshalling his legislature majorities, making America great again should be a cakewalk.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

I hope this Mike Pence person is a good guy, because he is going to be our president when Trump gets assassinated. Which I am totally convinced will happen.
cormerdamus
Headlining Clubs

Post by cormerdamus »

Black_Frost wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Where's the wall? What's the hold up?
Canada took all the stones to build theirs before all the crying liberals try to run across their border
:D Yep. We want no part of this shit lol
Remember Spacebot?
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Maybe it's time to split the country in 2.

The Democratic United States of America, The Republic United States of America.

Or we could just dissolve the Federal government and let each state fend for themselves. Some states would have to merge, like Vermont and New Hampshire but oh well.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

CliffByford wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
CliffByford wrote:he'll be blaming Obama for passing him the shitty stick.
You mean just like Obama has done for just short of 8 years? No way.
In fairness he had to pick through the rubble of two terms of Dubya, and then found himself hobbled by GOP house majorities. Trump finds himself in an enviable position as head of the executive branch of government. If he was competent at marshalling his legislature majorities, making America great again should be a cakewalk.
Obama wasn't "hobbled" by any such thing in 2009/2010. And he didn't get the title of "Divider-in-Chief" over nothing.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote: And he didn't get the title of "Divider-in-Chief" over nothing.
Hand to god, I have never heard anybody EVER refer to him as that. I'm guessing that's a Breitbart thing?
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote: And he didn't get the title of "Divider-in-Chief" over nothing.
Hand to god, I have never heard anybody EVER refer to him as that. I'm guessing that's a Breitbart thing?
More than likely a chimpmania.com or stromfront thing..
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Luminiferous wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
I've never heard "Divider-in-Chief" in my life. Definitely from one of Cantstop's white supremacist forums.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
exitflagger wrote: Hand to god, I have never heard anybody EVER refer to him as that. I'm guessing that's a Breitbart thing?
I've never heard "Divider-in-Chief" in my life. Definitely from one of Cantstop's white supremacist forums.
Well you know, because race relations in America were darn near perfect before Obama got in there...
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Luminiferous wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Well you know, because race relations in America were darn near perfect before Obama got in there...
Cantstop remembers the good old days when niggers didn't use the same bathrooms or drink from the same water fountains as him, and if one got uppity a bullet or a rope would settle things fast.
cantstopthemusic wrote:Image
ImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Anne_Thrax wrote:I hope this Mike Pence person is a good guy, because he is going to be our president when Trump gets assassinated. Which I am totally convinced will happen.
He's a piece of shit, so we'll still be fucked.
Fuck sigs.
rrb1
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by rrb1 »

Anne_Thrax wrote:I hope this Mike Pence person is a good guy, because he is going to be our president when Trump gets assassinated. Which I am totally convinced will happen.
Got the exact feeling when they showed pictures of the last boy in the White House, JFK jr. Poor lil Barron.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Pence is an evolution denier who vehemently hates marijuana.

I really thought some white supremacist piece of shit would get Obama. I don't know if it says something about our country or our secret service, but I'm glad it didn't happen. I'm surprised, but glad.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump's Team has published their economic plan:

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Man the Drumpftards are gonna be pissed...

Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Sunday despite Donald Trump's campaign rhetoric, lawmakers are not prepared to form a deportation force to round-up and deport undocumented immigrants.
"We are not planning on erecting a deportation force. Donald Trump's not planning on that," Ryan told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

"I think we should put people's minds at ease: That is not what our focus is. That is not what we're focused on. We're focused on securing the border. We think that's first and foremost, before we get into any other immigration issue, we've got to know who's coming and going into the country -- we've got to secure the border," he added.
Ryan deflected questions about whether he'd support Trump's calls to slap hefty tariffs on imports from countries like Mexico.
Instead, Ryan said, he supports tax reforms to address the same challenges "without any adverse effects -- without any collateral damage to the economy."
The House speaker also said he is on board with Trump's call to keep some elements of President Barack Obama's signature health care law.
But he won't commit to mandating insurance coverage of birth control for women at no cost.
"Obamacare is failing. It must be replaced. We're going to do that. We're excited about it ... We can fix what is broken in health care without breaking what is working in health care," Ryan said.
The Wisconsin Republican said he agrees with Trump's comment to CBS' "60 Minutes" that Obamacare's laws against barring those with pre-existing conditions from receiving coverage and allowing those up to age 26 to remain on their parents' insurance can stay in place even as the GOP pushes to repeal Obamacare.
Ryan said the GOP plans to push refundable tax credits that would allow low-income Americans to essentially use those tax credits as vouchers to buy insurance, rather than receiving government-funded Medicaid.
He demurred when Tapper asked whether insurers would be required to cover birth control at no cost to women -- a primary feature of Obamacare -- by saying he wasn't going to discuss "nitty gritty" details/
Pressed by Tapper, Ryan said: "I'm not going to get into hypotheticals about legislation that hasn't even been drafted yet."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/13/politics/ ... index.html
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

"Wall... fence... whatever." - Waffler In Chief Trumpty Dumpty
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:Man the Drumpftards are gonna be pissed...
It's going to be Baby Bush 3.0. Tax cuts, big deficits, maybe a invasion and some nation building. He'll get primaried by someone pandering to the alt right though. That will be the only difference.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

rrb1 wrote:
Got the exact feeling when they showed pictures of the last boy in the White House, JFK jr. Poor lil Barron.
If JFK Jr. hadn't been the dumbest pilot in the history of aviation, he'd be in the white house right now.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
He's a piece of shit, so we'll still be fucked.
I wouldn't go so far as calling him a POS, but he converted to Evangelical because Catholicism wasn't.strict enough for his crazy ass.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

This is terrific.

Trump won based on this idea that he's an outsider. He didn't speak like a politician, therefore he could be trusted.

The lesson learned here is that he didn't become a billionaire by being honest. Trump Steaks weren't the best steaks in the world. He's not a politician--he's a fucking salesman. Trump's campaign was Trump Steaks--now people are going to find out what they bought might as well have come out of Carlos Stonebreed's van.

It was a con job. NOTHING this dude promised is going to happen. You're more likely to get your next issue of Trump magazine than see terms limits in Congress.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

This is terrific.

Trump won based on this idea that he's an outsider. He didn't speak like a politician, therefore he could be trusted.

The lesson learned here is that he didn't become a billionaire by being honest. Trump Steaks weren't the best steaks in the world. He's not a politician--he's a fucking salesman. Trump's campaign was Trump Steaks--now people are going to find out what they bought might as well have come out of Carlos Stonebreed's van.

It was a con job. NOTHING this dude is promised is going to happen. You're more likely to get your next issue of Trump magazine than see terms limits in Congress.
You make an interesting point. It also made me realize that we're still going to be seeing products all over the marketplace with Trump's name on it. How weird will that be?

#doncon