Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenBenny wrote:This would also seem to be potentially serious.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... ce6fc0e5f4
Clearly devastating news from 8 days ago. It's all over the airwaves, every channel I turn to.

You JUST (today) heard about that "report"? :lol:
This would be a devastating burn had he claimed it was breaking news.
ImageImage
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Clearly devastating news from 8 days ago. It's all over the airwaves, every channel I turn to.

I've basically been working for the last week or so, coming home and falling into bed. I'm sure I've missed a number of major stories.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TenBenny wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

I've basically been working for the last week or so, coming home and falling into bed. I'm sure I've missed a number of major stories.
Do you consider that (your linked article) a major story?
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

Wait. Trump won?
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

johnk5150 wrote:Wait. Trump won?
According to Trump, the election is rigged.
Dr J Jones
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Dr J Jones »

[quote="johnk5150"]Wait. Trump won?[/quote]

Yes,

And he is going to build the wall by using all the bricks that liberals are shitting... :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

Dr J Jones wrote:

Yes,

And he is going to build the wall by using all the bricks that liberals are shitting... :lol:
Too bad they're not shitting pesos.
ImageImage
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Dr J Jones wrote:
johnk5150 wrote: Wait. Trump won?

Yes,

There will be enough left over (in that case) for about 6 more walls (In addition to).
Danzig in the Dark

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Dr J Jones wrote:
johnk5150 wrote: Wait. Trump won?

Yes,

There will be enough left over (in that case) for about 6 more walls (In addition to).
Do you want to bet that Trump will build a wall with Mexican money?
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
cantstopthemenstruation wrote:
Dr J Jones wrote:

Yes,

Do you want to bet that Trump will build a wall with Mexican money?
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Dr J Jones wrote:

Yes,

Or throwing at him.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

MickeyG wrote:
Dr J Jones wrote:

Yes,

Or throwing at him.
Sounds like liberals, alright. Throwing their feces.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
:lol:
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Olds_71_442 wrote: Image
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: He's a neocon first and LGBT twelfth or so. He'd be gloating until he's dangling from a tree.
Are you talking about Trump? Or IWBF?
IWBF.
LOL @ REFERRING TO ME AS A NEOCON BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT LAZY AND UNKEPT SELF-ADMITTED METH/CRACK HEADS/DRUNKS, LIKE YOU, WHO OFFER NOTHING TO SOCIETY, WHO ARE ABLE BODIED BUT REFUSE TO HOLD A JOB, AND ARE CONSTANTLY TROLLING FOR THEIR NEXT GOVERNMENT HANDOUT/FREEBIES BECAUSE OF YOUR BOTTOMLESS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. :mrgreen: SORRY - YOU EMBODY EVERYTHING THAT EVEN HARDWORKING LIBERAL-MINDED PEOPLE ARE DEEPLY DISGUSTED BY.

AND TO RESPOND TO "METAL SLUDGE" - IT DOES CONCERN ME THAT LGBT RIGHTS (MARRIAGE EQUALITY, ANTI-DISCRIMINATION IN THE WORKPLACE, ETC.) COULD POTENTIALLY BE OVERTURNED. SOCIETY HAS COME A LONG WAY, EVEN IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, IN PROTECTIONS, LAWS, AND PUBLIC OPINION. I GREW UP IN THE 80'S AND SOCIETY WAS NOT KIND TO GAY PEOPLE. FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF LGBT YOUTH, IT WOULD DEVASTATING PERSONALLY TO SEE A CULTURE OF HATE AND DISCRIMINATION RETURN AND NORMALIZED/ACCEPTED AGAIN.

IT WAS SLIGHTLY HEARTENING TO HEAR FROM DONALD TRUMP ON 60 MINUTES THAT HE CONSIDERS MARRIAGE EQUALITY AS "CASE CLOSED" PER THE SUPREME COURT RULING AND HAS NO DESIRE TO CHALLENGE IT. IN THE SAME BREATH, HOWEVER, HE STATED HE DOES NOT BELIEVE ROE VS. WADE AS CASE CLOSED - ANOTHER SUPREME COURT RULING. SO TAKE THAT FOR WHAT'S IT WORTH.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote: Are you talking about Trump? Or IWBF?
IWBF.
LOL @ REFERRING TO ME AS A NEOCON BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT LAZY AND UNKEPT SELF-ADMITTED METH/CRACK HEADS/DRUNKS, LIKE YOU, WHO OFFER NOTHING TO SOCIETY, WHO ARE ABLE BODIED BUT REFUSE TO HOLD A JOB, AND ARE CONSTANTLY TROLLING FOR THEIR NEXT GOVERNMENT HANDOUT/FREEBIES BECAUSE OF YOUR BOTTOMLESS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. :mrgreen: SORRY - YOU EMBODY EVERYTHING THAT EVEN HARDWORKING LIBERAL-MINDED PEOPLE ARE DEEPLY DISGUSTED BY.

AND TO RESPOND TO "METAL SLUDGE" - IT DOES CONCERN ME THAT LGBT RIGHTS (MARRIAGE EQUALITY, ANTI-DISCRIMINATION IN THE WORKPLACE, ETC.) COULD POTENTIALLY BE OVERTURNED. SOCIETY HAS COME A LONG WAY, EVEN IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, IN PROTECTIONS, LAWS, AND PUBLIC OPINION. I GREW UP IN THE 80'S AND SOCIETY WAS NOT KIND TO GAY PEOPLE. FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF LGBT YOUTH, IT WOULD DEVASTATING PERSONALLY TO SEE A CULTURE OF HATE AND DISCRIMINATION RETURN AND NORMALIZED/ACCEPTED AGAIN.

IT WAS SLIGHTLY HEARTENING TO HEAR FROM DONALD TRUMP ON 60 MINUTES THAT HE CONSIDERS MARRIAGE EQUALITY AS "CASE CLOSED" PER THE SUPREME COURT RULING AND HAS NO DESIRE TO CHALLENGE IT. IN THE SAME BREATH, HOWEVER, HE STATED HE DOES NOT BELIEVE ROE VS. WADE AS CASE CLOSED - ANOTHER SUPREME COURT RULING. SO TAKE THAT FOR WHAT'S IT WORTH.
Well, his VP thinks you can be "cured" by conversion therapy.
Trump also said it should be left to the states.
What would your state do?
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Luminiferous wrote:
cantstopthemeltdown wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Yes because she wouldn't lie to try and garner sympathy
Fuck off, liberal piece of shit.
Need a tissue or a fresh Depends? :lol:
He sure is a mouthy fuck, since Trump won. It's fucking *laughable*, how obviously his self-worth is wrapped up in people that don't and never will know or care that he exists.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

itwalksboyfriend wrote: LOL @ REFERRING TO ME AS A NEOCON BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT LAZY AND UNKEPT SELF-ADMITTED METH/CRACK HEADS/DRUNKS, LIKE YOU, WHO OFFER NOTHING TO SOCIETY, WHO ARE ABLE BODIED BUT REFUSE TO HOLD A JOB, AND ARE CONSTANTLY TROLLING FOR THEIR NEXT GOVERNMENT HANDOUT/FREEBIES BECAUSE OF YOUR BOTTOMLESS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. :mrgreen: SORRY - YOU EMBODY EVERYTHING THAT EVEN HARDWORKING LIBERAL-MINDED PEOPLE ARE DEEPLY DISGUSTED BY.
This shouldn't even be taken as a partisan statement. Fuck people who don't feel this way, basically.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:LOL @ REFERRING TO ME AS A NEOCON BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT LAZY AND UNKEPT SELF-ADMITTED METH/CRACK HEADS/DRUNKS, LIKE YOU, WHO OFFER NOTHING TO SOCIETY, WHO ARE ABLE BODIED BUT REFUSE TO HOLD A JOB...
I dunno, it sounds kinda neocon-ish to me to assume that the only way to "offer something to society" is to hold a typical, clock in and out, report to a boss of some sort kind of job.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

The word "neocon" is being bizarrely misused in this thread. The topic you all have been discussing over the last few pages has nothing to do with neoconservatism, and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with Itwalksboyfriend.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:The word "neocon" is being bizarrely misused in this thread. The topic you all have been discussing over the last few pages has nothing to do with neoconservatism, and it certainly doesn't have anything to do with Itwalksboyfriend.
But he wants people to work for their money instead of mooching off everyone else! He's clearly a fascist!
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

I wasn't discussing welfare fraud, in the context of neo-conservatism or in any other way here, it's just IWBF's moronic ad-hominem reaction from the prestigious brotherplanet school of made-up, populist "freeloader/junkie" flames, when anybody challenges his contradictory opinions. The way he's protesting has become so compulsive I have to suspect he's a financial failure in real life himself, much like his self-loathing over being queer and thus rejecting the cause of gay rights.

What's true, though, is that he didn't spout any classic neo-con talking points in this thread, so I probably should have just called him a racist piece of shit to avoid any confusion.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

DiamondDog wrote:I dunno, it sounds kinda neocon-ish to me to assume that the only way to "offer something to society" is to hold a typical, clock in and out, report to a boss of some sort kind of job.
It's true for simpletons who equate "society" with their backward pipedreams about the economy.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So Trump does believe in "safe spaces" and being PC.

Pence went to see "Hamilton" and got booed and given a very respectful address by the cast.

Now President Pussy Grabber tweets out:
The Theater must always be a safe and special place. The cast of Hamilton was very rude last night to a very good man, Mike Pence. Apologize!
Our wonderful future V.P. Mike Pence was harassed last night at the theater by the cast of Hamilton, cameras blazing. This should not happen!
What a whiny little twat. He himself has said that "we can not afford to be politically correct anymore". But when the non-PC is on the other foot, well...that's different. What the fuck does he think is going to happen when he's POTUS? Everyone will be nice to him?

Edited to add this tweet response:
A safe and special place? Is that where women can go to avoid being groped?
But in the meantime, Trump has agreed to settle for something like 25 million to make the fraud case go away, even though he vowed to fight it a few months ago. And Steve Bannon, the self-described Leninist, has aspirations to be like Cheney, Darth Vader and Satan. That's Trump's man in the White House, he wants to blow the whole thing up. He does look a bit like the Unabomber.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

vlad wrote:But in the meantime, Trump has agreed to settle for something like 25 million to make the fraud case go away, even though he vowed to fight it a few months ago. And Steve Bannon, the self-described Leninist, has aspirations to be like Cheney, Darth Vader and Satan. That's Trump's man in the White House, he wants to blow the whole thing up. He does look a bit like the Unabomber.
Where did Bannon describe himself as a Leninist? Does he explain why he thinks that?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

MickeyG wrote:
vlad wrote:But in the meantime, Trump has agreed to settle for something like 25 million to make the fraud case go away, even though he vowed to fight it a few months ago. And Steve Bannon, the self-described Leninist, has aspirations to be like Cheney, Darth Vader and Satan. That's Trump's man in the White House, he wants to blow the whole thing up. He does look a bit like the Unabomber.
Where did Bannon describe himself as a Leninist? Does he explain why he thinks that?
http://noisyroom.net/blog/tag/ronald-radosh/

He never called himself a “populist” or an “American nationalist,” as so many think of him today. “I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant.

“Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals.
LJP 2002-2014

MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Interesting article.

I have to admit, Anarchy has always held an interest for me, although Bannon would be for a right wing version of it. I think that's why I wrote in and I'm not upset over Hilary not winning.

I wondered once he got in whether Trump would just toe the Republican party line, but we might instead get a clash between him and the likes of Ryan.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

MickeyG wrote:Interesting article.

I have to admit, Anarchy has always held an interest for me, although Bannon would be for a right wing version of it. I think that's why I wrote in and I'm not upset over Hilary not winning.

I wondered once he got in whether Trump would just toe the Republican party line, but we might instead get a clash between him and the likes of Ryan.
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
LJP 2002-2014

MickeyG

Post by MickeyG »

Maybe wrongly, but I have faith in America and its system to not allow any extreme shite to become law. I know there's idiots doing stupid shit like what happened to ICP, but these fucks are the minority and things will settle down. Once they realize Trump ain't gonna do what he ran his mouth about they'll crawl back into their holes and never vote again.