Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

MickeyG wrote:I wondered once he got in whether Trump would just toe the Republican party line, but we might instead get a clash between him and the likes of Ryan.
Best case scenario: 1st Term of Bush on Steroids

Worst Case Scenario: Concentration camps and canceled elections.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
MickeyG wrote:I wondered once he got in whether Trump would just toe the Republican party line, but we might instead get a clash between him and the likes of Ryan.
Best case scenario: 1st Term of Bush on Steroids

Worst Case Scenario: Concentration camps and canceled elections.

When W. won the supreme court case in 2000 (funny that, Republicans haven't been able to get into the White House w/o the Electoral College since 1988) I was super bummed, but thought the nincompoop would last 4 years and then the country could move on. I should have known when Ashcroft quit flying public airlines in the summer that all was not well and then 9/11, two wars (at least one complete and utter bullshit that has left the ME fucked up to this day), several Benghazi style attacks and then sinking pretty much the Western economies in the last year of his admin.

And Bush had some competent people around him (some evil mofos, but still not insane).

President Pussy Grabber, surrounded by the lunatics, who the fuck knows. He certainly can't take criticism (see the Hamilton thing). He's not going to be a happy camper with the criticism coming down the pike. And this idiot will have the nuke codes.

And are the American people going to have to pay to protect all the soft targets with his name on them around the world? And now that he has settled the fraud thing, will more people come out and sue his businesses? Seeing as he's going to put them in a "blind trust" run by his kids, who he also wants to give security clearances...no potential for corruption there!

Sweet Jesus... at least the mayor of NYC told him "No, you don't get to close off fucking FIFTH AVE so you can be secure in your penthouse." Live in the damn White House you big baby. I had some Trump idiot come over to my house the other day telling me Trump was going to "drain the swamp". No, dude, he's just adding water moccasins to the mix. The guy actually talked about "east coast elites", like Trump isn't one? Is his penthouse in Akron or something?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

I haven't managed to see anything specifically as to why exactly The Donald has been given back his personal Twitter account. What's the deal with this? Will it be continuing during the actual presidency?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:I haven't managed to see anything specifically as to why exactly The Donald has been given back his personal Twitter account. What's the deal with this? Will it be continuing during the actual presidency?
I know! I can't wait for the "Angela Merkel is a dog!, very unattractive" type tweets that could come out. "The Chinese State Dinner. Awful! Not classy at all. Sad"...

Oh before I forget, should we all put up "Trigger Warning" signs for Trump, so he'll know that the US is not a "safe space"?
LJP 2002-2014

itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

Metal Sludge wrote:
itwalksboyfriend wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: IWBF.
LOL @ REFERRING TO ME AS A NEOCON BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT LAZY AND UNKEPT SELF-ADMITTED METH/CRACK HEADS/DRUNKS, LIKE YOU, WHO OFFER NOTHING TO SOCIETY, WHO ARE ABLE BODIED BUT REFUSE TO HOLD A JOB, AND ARE CONSTANTLY TROLLING FOR THEIR NEXT GOVERNMENT HANDOUT/FREEBIES BECAUSE OF YOUR BOTTOMLESS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. :mrgreen: SORRY - YOU EMBODY EVERYTHING THAT EVEN HARDWORKING LIBERAL-MINDED PEOPLE ARE DEEPLY DISGUSTED BY.

AND TO RESPOND TO "METAL SLUDGE" - IT DOES CONCERN ME THAT LGBT RIGHTS (MARRIAGE EQUALITY, ANTI-DISCRIMINATION IN THE WORKPLACE, ETC.) COULD POTENTIALLY BE OVERTURNED. SOCIETY HAS COME A LONG WAY, EVEN IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, IN PROTECTIONS, LAWS, AND PUBLIC OPINION. I GREW UP IN THE 80'S AND SOCIETY WAS NOT KIND TO GAY PEOPLE. FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF LGBT YOUTH, IT WOULD DEVASTATING PERSONALLY TO SEE A CULTURE OF HATE AND DISCRIMINATION RETURN AND NORMALIZED/ACCEPTED AGAIN.

IT WAS SLIGHTLY HEARTENING TO HEAR FROM DONALD TRUMP ON 60 MINUTES THAT HE CONSIDERS MARRIAGE EQUALITY AS "CASE CLOSED" PER THE SUPREME COURT RULING AND HAS NO DESIRE TO CHALLENGE IT. IN THE SAME BREATH, HOWEVER, HE STATED HE DOES NOT BELIEVE ROE VS. WADE AS CASE CLOSED - ANOTHER SUPREME COURT RULING. SO TAKE THAT FOR WHAT'S IT WORTH.
Well, his VP thinks you can be "cured" by conversion therapy.
Trump also said it should be left to the states.
What would your state do?
Currently I live in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis). Minnesota was one of the few Midwestern states that remained blue during the election. From the standpoint of a gay person, I do not believe MN would reverse marriage equality. MN legalized same sex marriage on the state level two years before the Supreme Court ruling and has remained a progressive beacon/melting pot of the north. That said, I am against it being left up to the states. The idea of marriage being legal in one state and nullified in another is absurd IMO and one I would volunteer my time to and support organizations that fight it.

Marriage equality is important to me for future LGBT kids who will (hopefully) be able to grow up in a society to be the best person they can be without their sexuality weighing them down. Where they can go to school and not feel ostracized, bullied or endure cruelty by others because of their sexual orientation or perceived preference. It symbolizes, to me, that every person is on equal footing in their pursuit of happiness in a loving partner - a basic desire so ingrained into most people whether straight or gay, and gives LGBT people hope and something to strive for as there isn't a conversation therapy in the world that will make a gay person straight (or a straight person gay).

Please understand, I grew up in a time where words like "faggot" and "queer" echoed my school hallways and classrooms, where certain kids were singled out and routinely bullied and sexually harassed (myself included), all under the "watchful" eyes and ears of administration and staff that did/do nothing. So contrary to the snide remarks of a certain poster, I am especially sensitive to the wanting to protect LGBT gains in societal acceptance and equal rights. Gay people aren't going away - it's straight people who keep replenishing the supply. And for every parent that has hopes and aspirations for their children, this should be a bipartisan issue. Nobody plans to have gay children...it just happens and is what it is...nothing will change them because it's so woven into the fabric of who we are...so embrace them for the person they are and give them a chance to live without prejudice.
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:I wasn't discussing welfare fraud, in the context of neo-conservatism or in any other way here, it's just IWBF's moronic ad-hominem reaction from the prestigious brotherplanet school of made-up, populist "freeloader/junkie" flames, when anybody challenges his contradictory opinions. The way he's protesting has become so compulsive I have to suspect he's a financial failure in real life himself, much like his self-loathing over being queer and thus rejecting the cause of gay rights.

What's true, though, is that he didn't spout any classic neo-con talking points in this thread, so I probably should have just called him a racist piece of shit to avoid any confusion.
SO NOW I'M A RACIST BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH SUPPORTING YOUR DRUG-ADDLED IGNORANT-AND-PROUD-OF-IT UNEMPLOYED AND NO DRIVE LIFESTYLE? :lol: :lol:

JUST IN THE PAST 5 DAYS I'VE HOSTED A FOUNDATION GALA/FUNDRAISER FOR 200 PEOPLE WHO GAVE TO OUR CHARITABLE FOUNDATION BENEFITING 13 LOCAL NON-PROFITS. OVER $80,000 DISPERSED SUPPORTING EVERYTHING FROM SCHOLARSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURIAL PROGRAMS SPECIFICALLY BENEFITING PEOPLE OF COLOR, HABITAT TO HUMANITY, A WOMEN'S SHELTER, FUNDING A GOOD LOCAL ATTORNEY TO ADVISE PEOPLE, AT NO COST, LEGAL ADVICE AND SERVICES IF THEY FEEL THEY'VE BEEN DISCRIMINATED AGAINST IN HOUSING, TO MAKING A LOFTY CONTRIBUTION TO AN UNDER FUNDED ORGANIZATION THAT SERVES OUR CITIES HOMELESS LGBTQ TEENS AND PROVIDES FOSTER AND TRANSITIONAL HOUSING SERVICES TO GET THEM OFF THE STREETS WHEN THEY'VE BEEN KICKED OUT OF THEIR HOMES.

THE NEXT NIGHT, WHILE YOU WERE LIKELY HITTING YOUR METH PIPE, I WAS FACILITATING A ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION / PANEL ON AFFORDABLE HOUSING, THE VARIOUS PROGRAMS AND FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC IN PURSUIT OF ACHIEVING HOMEOWNERSHIP, AND UNIQUE HOUSING BARRIERS AND HOW TO ADDRESS THEM LIKE MUSLIM FINANCING OF A HOME LOAN AND HOW TO GET MORE FAMILIES OF COLOR INTO SINGLE FAMILY HOMES AND OUT OF APARTMENTS.

SO PLEASE TELL ME MORE HOW MUCH I HATE GAYS, MYSELF, AND PEOPLE OF COLOR.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

So it's just druggies you hate then? And the unemployed?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Please post your jeans tags next! It'll totally prove you're actually nothing like your posts, you second coming of Jesus.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I prefer "gay baiting the straight guys" IWBF to "self congratulatory and judgemental" IWBF.

An ItWalksBoyfriend divided against itself CANNOT STAND!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

http://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/us-electi ... ago-v-now/

"Donald Trump: What He Said Four Years Ago v What He Says Now"

God this guy is such a fucking choad.
LJP 2002-2014

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

vlad wrote:http://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/us-electi ... ago-v-now/

Already covered six days ago, dummy.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=336454&p=6912621#p6912621
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
vlad wrote:http://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/us-electi ... ago-v-now/

Already covered six days ago, dummy.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=336454&p=6912621#p6912621
Uh, only one of those tweets was posted, dummy. :lol:

You're a shitty poster. Stop policing the boards.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Cuntstop has his work cut out for him passionately white knighting for a guy that he didn't even fucking vote for.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Kellyanne Cantstop

Good luck defending this clown show.
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

exitflagger wrote:I prefer "gay baiting the straight guys" IWBF to "self congratulatory and judgemental" IWBF.

SEBASTIANLEEDANZIG HAS HAD A HUGE BONER FOR ME FOR WELL OVER A YEAR OR TWO. MOST TIMES I JUST IGNORE HIM OUT OF PITY AND 'SCROLL ON', OTHER TIMES I CAN'T HELP TO POINT OUT WHAT A FREELOADING ASSHOLE HE IS.

THIS IS (SUPPOSEDLY) A GROWN MAN WHO HAS ROUTINELY BOASTED ABOUT BEING AN UNEMPLOYED DRUNK THAT REFUSES TO HOLD A JOB AND IS ACTUALLY PROUD OF IT, AND AT ONE POINT NOT LONG AGO, WAS GOADING AND ENCOURAGING OTHER READERS IN THE LOUNGE TO SMOKE METH FOR THE FIRST TIME. EVEN PROCLAIMING IN ALL OF HIS METH USE, HE IS "STILL SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE METHHEAD" (WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS - HIS WORDS, NOT MINE). SERIOUSLY. WHO DOES THAT??

THIS IS ALL GOING ON WHILE HE CLIMBS ON A DAILY SOAPBOX AND COMPLAINS AND MOANS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC SERVICE, AND HIS CONTEMPT OF HOW SOCIETY DOESN'T PROVIDE ENOUGH FREEBIES AND HANDOUTS TO HIS ILK - OVER-OPINIONATED WELFARE QUEENS THAT HAVE NO DRIVE, REFUSES TO HOLD A JOB, CAN'T CONTROL THEIR DRUG HABITS, AND POSSESSES A SICK SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT WHEREBY THEY WILL PASS BY 20 "HELP-WANTED" SIGNS ON THEIR WAY TO THE LOCAL FOOD PANTRY/GOVERNMENT OFFICE WITH HANDS OUT - RIGHT AFTER BRANDING ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH FUNDING THEIR LIFESTYLE A RACIST, HATER, NEOCON ETC.

HE BELIEVES IN HIS OWN MIND THAT HE'S AN EINSTEIN WITH HIS SNARKY OUTBURSTS AND SAD BIDS FOR ATTENTION. PERSONALLY, I SEE HIM AS A LOW-GRADE FREELOADING DIRTY BITCH AND WOULDN'T SUCK HIM WITH HMZ'S OR STEVE SUMMERS MOUTH. :wink:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Thanks Obama!

https://youtu.be/wC1NGWM8gP8?t=19s
Already posted, dummy.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=336507
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Thanks Obama!

That really does show you how good a man Obama is. He cares deeply about the office of the presidency and is actually kind enough to be mentoring (supposedly) into the White House a man that cruelly heaped an enormous amount of shit upon him.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
cantstopthemenstruation wrote:Thanks Obama!

Already posted, dummy.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=336507
POIZOWNED by his own schtick! :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf hasn't even gotten the keys to the White House yet and he's already whining like Olive Oyl's father "YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY!"

This is only the beginning... Wait until a few of his policies fail or other shit goes down and he's going to see the political media microscope a president is put under DAILY... The sooner he comes to terms with the fact that not everyone in America likes him, is never going to like him and he will never have the support of the entire nation at anytime, the sooner he can move on into the office of president..

Imagine the meltdowns the country is going to witness when the approval ratings routinely presented regarding a president and his performance aren't 100% every month of the next for years..

Hopping on twitter and whining about his VP being booed and other trivial bullshit and demanding apologies isn't showing toughness of a president.. It's the crying of the teen girl who didn't make the cheerleading squad..

Obama was booed during a tribute on the 15th anniversary of 9/11 at a couple of football stadiums on opening day and not once did you hear of he or his supporters threatening or demanding a boycott of the NFL.
Say what you will about Obama, the guy at least understands there is always going to be a faction of the country who didn't vote for him, doesn't support him or his policies and will never be a fan of his and not once has he hopped on Twitter at 3am to whine about it....

It's time to shut down the Twitter account and let his press secretary handle his daily responses and concentrate on the next 100-365 days..
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

It's time to shut down the Twitter account and let his press secretary handle his daily responses and concentrate on the next 100-365 days..
No. Let his freak flag fly. The guy gets into fights (or tries anyway) with Broadway shows, SNL, beauty pageant women. Let people be reminded who this idiot really is. He could tweet his plans, but no, like Cantstop, he has to lash out.
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

God, it's going to be embarrassing when he's using the @POTUS account to post this dumb shit.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:
exitflagger wrote:I prefer "gay baiting the straight guys" IWBF to "self congratulatory and judgemental" IWBF.

SEBASTIANLEEDANZIG HAS HAD A HUGE BONER FOR ME FOR WELL OVER A YEAR OR TWO. MOST TIMES I JUST IGNORE HIM OUT OF PITY AND 'SCROLL ON', OTHER TIMES I CAN'T HELP TO POINT OUT WHAT A FREELOADING ASSHOLE HE IS.

THIS IS (SUPPOSEDLY) A GROWN MAN WHO HAS ROUTINELY BOASTED ABOUT BEING AN UNEMPLOYED DRUNK THAT REFUSES TO HOLD A JOB AND IS ACTUALLY PROUD OF IT, AND AT ONE POINT NOT LONG AGO, WAS GOADING AND ENCOURAGING OTHER READERS IN THE LOUNGE TO SMOKE METH FOR THE FIRST TIME. EVEN PROCLAIMING IN ALL OF HIS METH USE, HE IS "STILL SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE METHHEAD" (WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS - HIS WORDS, NOT MINE). SERIOUSLY. WHO DOES THAT??

THIS IS ALL GOING ON WHILE HE CLIMBS ON A DAILY SOAPBOX AND COMPLAINS AND MOANS ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT, PUBLIC SERVICE, AND HIS CONTEMPT OF HOW SOCIETY DOESN'T PROVIDE ENOUGH FREEBIES AND HANDOUTS TO HIS ILK - OVER-OPINIONATED WELFARE QUEENS THAT HAVE NO DRIVE, REFUSES TO HOLD A JOB, CAN'T CONTROL THEIR DRUG HABITS, AND POSSESSES A SICK SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT WHEREBY THEY WILL PASS BY 20 "HELP-WANTED" SIGNS ON THEIR WAY TO THE LOCAL FOOD PANTRY/GOVERNMENT OFFICE WITH HANDS OUT - RIGHT AFTER BRANDING ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH FUNDING THEIR LIFESTYLE A RACIST, HATER, NEOCON ETC.

HE BELIEVES IN HIS OWN MIND THAT HE'S AN EINSTEIN WITH HIS SNARKY OUTBURSTS AND SAD BIDS FOR ATTENTION. PERSONALLY, I SEE HIM AS A LOW-GRADE FREELOADING DIRTY BITCH AND WOULDN'T SUCK HIM WITH HMZ'S OR STEVE SUMMERS MOUTH. :wink:
Yeah, clearly I'm the one following you around. Yours is a prime example of a rational, level-headed response. LMAO!

You couldn't handle me criticizing your ignorant bullshit so you resort to a childish bogeyman that has no basis in reality. The shit you're referring to here is completely made up. We never argued about welfare, you're deliberately putting up a cheap-ass straw-man because you can't back up any of your mixed-up political opinions. In that thread I called you out on wrong stereotypes about drugs and your retarded ass can't grasp the difference between personal experience and "Faces of Meth" memes. You're talking out of your ass and being challenged makes you cry. This is all this is about on your end.

Your entire butthurt whiny fucking bitch post says nothing but how proud you are to be ignorant. Fact is you don't know anything about how I make a living and how I spend my time. I'm attacking your opinions, you're attacking a propaganda image of my supposed immoral lifestyle. The hypocrisy of your ways is mind-blowing. It's like if I used all my posts to claim you're a member of NAMBLA and all my bitch buddies who are too chickenshit to disagree with you directly were patting me on the back. "If you hate pedophiles, put your hands up!"

It just doesn't get any weaker than that. You're an insecure, bitter man and a sore loser. You're also a coward and an idiot and you post as a crappy, unfunny version of somebody else's alternym shtick you stole, because you wanted to ditch your former persona for some reason, back when you actually didn't appear to be such a lame, bigoted sissy.

Go die. You truly offer nothing to society or this board. Prove me wrong and post some more good deeds you did yesterday or your tax return or say I'm not pretty enough for your standards. It's all very strong and clever material and never failed on this board before. Really!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It should be very worrisome to everybody that Trump called a closed meeting with members of the news media and read them the riot act. Does intimidating and manipulating the media sound familiar? It should, because that's the classic methodology of a dictatorship.
ImageImage
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:It should be very worrisome to everybody that Trump called a closed meeting with members of the news media and read them the riot act. Does intimidating and manipulating the media sound familiar? It should, because that's the classic methodology of a dictatorship.
"OMG!!! We're becoming Nazi Germany!!!"

It's good to see that fear mongering is something both parties can agree with.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:
exitflagger wrote:It should be very worrisome to everybody that Trump called a closed meeting with members of the news media and read them the riot act. Does intimidating and manipulating the media sound familiar? It should, because that's the classic methodology of a dictatorship.
"OMG!!! We're becoming Nazi Germany!!!"

I think more like Mussolini, Il Douche if you will.

But, the neo-Nazi's are in the WH with Trump. Steve Bannon, "former" head of Breitbart boasted this summer that Breitbart is "the platform of the alt-right".

Oddly, well not really, President Pussygrabber just said in an interview "If I thought he was a racist or alt-right or any of the things, the terms we could use, I wouldn't even think about hiring him."

The alt-right are neo-facists. I could bring up that Ivana Trump, in 1990, stated that Trump kept Hitler's "My New Order", a collection of his speeches, beside his bed in a cabinet. But I won't bring that up. :P And I also won't mention the "superior genes" interview from him years back.

And why were Trump supporters accosting the press at his events with "Lugenpresse" (don't know how to put the umlaut in)...an oldie but a goodie from..wait for it...Nazi Germany.

Lastly I want to remind folks that Trump said, last year, that American wages are too high to be competitive. The new "infrastructure plan" is not going to make America great again (though it will enrich the already rich). All this shit is pretty fucking fascist, in the actual sense).
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote:
"Fear-mongering" is a great buzzword. No way you would hint at that if Clinton was president-elect huh? Nah, nothing like that. :roll:

I'll bet there was plenty of "Oh come on, it's not like Hitler is gonna start gassing jews or anything" back before the holocaust. Maybe somebody should be vigilant. It won't be you of course. You've got a nice belly full of kool aid.
ImageImage