A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Re: President Trump

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:
radiobed wrote:
It's good to see that fear mongering is something both parties can agree with.
"Fear-mongering" is a great buzzword. No way you would hint at that if Clinton was president-elect huh? Nah, nothing like that. :roll:

I'll bet there was plenty of "Oh come on, it's not like Hitler is gonna start gassing jews or anything" back before the holocaust. Maybe somebody should be vigilant. It won't be you of course. You've got a nice belly full of kool aid

So I'm assuming this would be orange kool aid?!? Always an underrated flavor IMO!!

To be honest, I always try to be optimistic regardless. I think it's safe to say very few people were going to be completely excited regardless who was elected. It might be that way for awhile with the way politics are going. If Hillary were elected, I would've had my doubts, but I would have been hopeful. I was hopeful Bill would've been a positive influence on things that could help our economy get going.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

I find that very difficult to believe.

But there's a thin line between fear mongering and have a healthy skepticism particularly when all the hallmarks are in place and you have a president who seems to not even really know that his ideal circumstance in his new capacity would fall under the description of fascism, OR he just wants to avoid terms like that because of the appropriately negative connotation.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Radiobed just popped a chub.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radiobed wrote:
"OMG!!! We're becoming Nazi Germany!!!"

I do Nazi the reason anyone is making a big fuss about this. They're just making America great again.
:wink:
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: I do Nazi the reason anyone is making a big fuss about this. They're just making America great again.
Really? I'm fürherious.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Mojo wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: I do Nazi the reason anyone is making a big fuss about this. They're just making America great again.
Really? I'm fürherious.
I don't Reich where you're taking this at all.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

poisonheart wrote: I don't Reich where you're taking this at all.
Jew mad, Bro?
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Mojo wrote:
poisonheart wrote: I don't Reich where you're taking this at all.
Jew mad, Bro?
No, just a little out of Mein Kampfort zone.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

poisonheart wrote: No, just a little out of Mein Kampfort zone.
Just work on your concentration.
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Mojo wrote:
Too much work. Why buy Dachau when you can get the milk for free?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
radiobed wrote:
"OMG!!! We're becoming Nazi Germany!!!"

I do Nazi the reason anyone is making a big fuss about this. They're just making America great again.
:wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The little idiot just got her Twitter account suspended for that pic (amongst other Nazi BS).

Carry on.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

poisonheart wrote:
Mojo wrote:
It's not free. It holocausts a lot.
Image Image
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Mojo wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Mojo wrote: Just work on your concentration.
Fair enough. I'm not being serious, in any case - only achtung.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

poisonheart wrote:
Mojo wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Fair enough. I'm not being serious, in any case - only achtung.
If that's how it's göering to be, you can go straight to heil.
Image Image
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote:
itwalksboyfriend wrote:
LOL @ REFERRING TO ME AS A NEOCON BECAUSE I DON'T SUPPORT LAZY AND UNKEPT SELF-ADMITTED METH/CRACK HEADS/DRUNKS, LIKE YOU, WHO OFFER NOTHING TO SOCIETY, WHO ARE ABLE BODIED BUT REFUSE TO HOLD A JOB, AND ARE CONSTANTLY TROLLING FOR THEIR NEXT GOVERNMENT HANDOUT/FREEBIES BECAUSE OF YOUR BOTTOMLESS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. :mrgreen: SORRY - YOU EMBODY EVERYTHING THAT EVEN HARDWORKING LIBERAL-MINDED PEOPLE ARE DEEPLY DISGUSTED BY.

AND TO RESPOND TO "METAL SLUDGE" - IT DOES CONCERN ME THAT LGBT RIGHTS (MARRIAGE EQUALITY, ANTI-DISCRIMINATION IN THE WORKPLACE, ETC.) COULD POTENTIALLY BE OVERTURNED. SOCIETY HAS COME A LONG WAY, EVEN IN THE LAST 15 YEARS, IN PROTECTIONS, LAWS, AND PUBLIC OPINION. I GREW UP IN THE 80'S AND SOCIETY WAS NOT KIND TO GAY PEOPLE. FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF LGBT YOUTH, IT WOULD DEVASTATING PERSONALLY TO SEE A CULTURE OF HATE AND DISCRIMINATION RETURN AND NORMALIZED/ACCEPTED AGAIN.

IT WAS SLIGHTLY HEARTENING TO HEAR FROM DONALD TRUMP ON 60 MINUTES THAT HE CONSIDERS MARRIAGE EQUALITY AS "CASE CLOSED" PER THE SUPREME COURT RULING AND HAS NO DESIRE TO CHALLENGE IT. IN THE SAME BREATH, HOWEVER, HE STATED HE DOES NOT BELIEVE ROE VS. WADE AS CASE CLOSED - ANOTHER SUPREME COURT RULING. SO TAKE THAT FOR WHAT'S IT WORTH.
Well, his VP thinks you can be "cured" by conversion therapy.
Trump also said it should be left to the states.
What would your state do?
Currently I live in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis). Minnesota was one of the few Midwestern states that remained blue during the election. From the standpoint of a gay person, I do not believe MN would reverse marriage equality. MN legalized same sex marriage on the state level two years before the Supreme Court ruling and has remained a progressive beacon/melting pot of the north. That said, I am against it being left up to the states. The idea of marriage being legal in one state and nullified in another is absurd IMO and one I would volunteer my time to and support organizations that fight it.

Marriage equality is important to me for future LGBT kids who will (hopefully) be able to grow up in a society to be the best person they can be without their sexuality weighing them down. Where they can go to school and not feel ostracized, bullied or endure cruelty by others because of their sexual orientation or perceived preference. It symbolizes, to me, that every person is on equal footing in their pursuit of happiness in a loving partner - a basic desire so ingrained into most people whether straight or gay, and gives LGBT people hope and something to strive for as there isn't a conversation therapy in the world that will make a gay person straight (or a straight person gay).

Please understand, I grew up in a time where words like "faggot" and "queer" echoed my school hallways and classrooms, where certain kids were singled out and routinely bullied and sexually harassed (myself included), all under the "watchful" eyes and ears of administration and staff that did/do nothing. So contrary to the snide remarks of a certain poster, I am especially sensitive to the wanting to protect LGBT gains in societal acceptance and equal rights. Gay people aren't going away - it's straight people who keep replenishing the supply. And for every parent that has hopes and aspirations for their children, this should be a bipartisan issue. Nobody plans to have gay children...it just happens and is what it is...nothing will change them because it's so woven into the fabric of who we are...so embrace them for the person they are and give them a chance to live without prejudice.

Donald Trump’s More Accepting Views on Gay Issues Set Him Apart in G.O.P.

By MAGGIE HABERMAN APRIL 22, 2016

Elton John and his longtime boyfriend, David Furnish, entered a civil partnership on Dec. 21, 2005, in England under a law the country had just enacted granting recognition to same-sex couples. The congratulations poured in as the two men appeared at a joyous ceremony at Windsor Guildhall, amid a crush of paparazzi. Donald J. Trump, who had known the couple for years, took to his blog to express his excitement.

“I know both of them, and they get along wonderfully. It’s a marriage that’s going to work,” Mr. Trump wrote, adding: “I’m very happy for them. If two people dig each other, they dig each other.”

Mr. Trump is now the leading candidate for president in the Republican primary, which has traditionally been dominated by hopefuls eager to show how deeply conservative they are on social issues like gay rights and marriage.

But Mr. Trump is far more accepting of sexual minorities than his party’s leaders have been. On Thursday, he startled some Republicans by saying on NBC’s “Today” show that he opposed a recently passed North Carolina law that prohibits people from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to the gender they were born with, striking down a Charlotte ordinance.

Transgender people should “use the bathroom they feel is appropriate,” Mr. Trump said, putting him at odds with a majority of Republicans in North Carolina.

But it is his views on gay rights and gay people that most distinguish Mr. Trump from previous Republican standard-bearers. He has nurtured long friendships with gay people, employed gay workers in prominent positions, and moved with ease in industries where gays have long exerted influence, like entertainment.

“He will be the most gay-friendly Republican nominee for president ever,” said Gregory T. Angelo, the president of the Log Cabin Republicans, a group that supports gay rights.

Of course, Mr. Trump is not as embracing of gay rights as the Democratic candidates are; he said during this campaign that he believes that marriage is between a man and a woman, a position he has held since at least 2000, when he briefly flirted with a bid for the presidency. But he does not emphasize marriage as an issue, and he makes no mention of it, for example, on his campaign website, which focuses on issues like immigration and trade.

And Mr. Trump, who has inflamed tensions with almost every group, from Hispanics to women to African-Americans, has avoided attacking or offending gay men and lesbians during the campaign.

His history with the gay community is a long one. He donated to charities focused on the AIDS crisis in the late 1980s and early ’90s. In 2000, when he briefly considered running for president, he gave an interview to The Advocate, a gay magazine, in which he supported amending the 1964 Civil Rights Act to “include a ban of discrimination based on sexual orientation.”

“It would be simple. It would be straightforward,” Mr. Trump said in the interview, adding, “It’s only fair.”

Sixteen years later, gay rights advocates are still trying to persuade Congress to pass a similar measure, but they have struggled to win support, especially from Republicans. The last Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, opposed similar legislation in 2012.

Mr. Trump declined to be interviewed for this article.

His ease with gay people does not seem to be the result of deep soul searching, but, rather, the product of the Manhattan social and political world he has inhabited the past five decades.

“I live in New York. I know many, many gay people. Tremendous people,” Mr. Trump said in an interview in 2011.

He has been playful at times, such as in 2000, when he and Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani appeared in a skit for a political roast, during which Mr. Trump nuzzled and caressed the mayor, who was dressed in drag.

Friends say he also views gay rights through the lens of a bottom line-minded businessman.

“His key concern is, Are you capable and able to do the job I hired you for? And if you are, very little else matters,” said Abe Wallach, an openly gay executive at the Trump Organization in the 1990s. “Very little on a social level will make Donald excited — if it was money or something else, he might get excited.”

Mr. Trump was believed to be the first private club owner in Palm Beach, Fla., to admit an openly gay couple, according to Laurence Leamer, the author of “Madness Under the Royal Palms,” a book about Palm Beach society. Mr. Trump made his club, Mar-a-Lago, more open partly out of disdain for the restrictions that barred Jews and African-Americans from joining exclusive clubs in Palm Beach.

“It’s one of the best things he’s done in my view in his life,” Mr. Leamer said. “He really changed the nature of Palm Beach.”

Rand Hoch, a gay activist who founded the Palm Beach County Human Rights Council in 1988, recalled bringing dates to Mar-a-Lago on two occasions. Both times, he said, Mr. Trump, who loves to play the role of greeter as guests arrive at his club, was pleasant and approached the two for chitchat.

“He treated us no differently than everyone else who was going through that door,” Mr. Hoch said, adding that it was not possible that Mr. Trump was unaware they were gay. “He’s perceptive, so I’m pretty sure he didn’t think we were brothers.”

Mr. Wallach said that he and his husband would fly on Mr. Trump’s jet to Florida or Atlantic City on weekends. “I found him to be very friendly to my spouse,” he said. “He would often ask about my spouse, how his dental practice was doing.”

Mr. Trump’s foundation has given over the years to groups like the AIDS Service Center and the Elton John AIDS Foundation. Some of those donations came more recently in connection with his reality television show “The Celebrity Apprentice,” whose winners got to select the recipient charities. But as early as 1987, Mr. Trump made a $25,000 contribution to the Gay Men’s Health Crisis, from profits generated by his company’s operation of the Wollman Memorial Rink in Central Park. And in 1992, the Trump Taj Mahal held an event that raised $60,000 for AIDS research.

Mr. Trump’s recent alliances with social conservatives such as Jerry Falwell Jr. and Pat Robertson have alarmed people like Mr. Angelo, whose group, the Log Cabin Republicans, is eager to meet with the real estate mogul to discuss his positions in detail.

And some gay acquaintances of Mr. Trump find it puzzling that he cannot support same-sex marriage, given his comfort with gay relationships.

In 2012, Mr. Trump attended the wedding of Jordan Roth, a Broadway producer, and Richie Jackson, in a ceremony at the Al Hirschfeld Theater.

Months later, Mr. Trump went to lunch with the actor George Takei, who is openly gay and was fired by Mr. Trump from “The Celebrity Apprentice.” Mr. Takei approached Mr. Trump at a news conference for the show, saying he would like to try to change his views on letting gay people marry. “He said, ‘George, maybe I could learn something from you,’ ” Mr. Takei said in a telephone interview this week from his home in California.

The lunch, at Trump Tower, opened with Mr. Trump mentioning the wedding he had attended, which Mr. Takei later learned was that of Mr. Roth and Mr. Jackson.

Mr. Takei walked Mr. Trump through the benefits of supporting same-sex marriage, particularly for a business owner. Gay couples would celebrate in his hotels, and their guests would dine in his restaurants, Mr. Takei said. Mr. Trump agreed with that view, Mr. Takei said, but he would not budge, saying he supported “traditional marriage.”

“I was tempted to say, marrying multiple times is not traditional marriage,” Mr. Takei said of Mr. Trump, who has been married three times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/po ... .html?_r=0
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Top stories on the news today are detailing how Trumpty Dumpty is backpedaling on several key campaign promises and how his ethics violations are already teeing him up to be impeached.

Good job, Trumptards.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote:Top stories on the news today are detailing how Trumpty Dumpty is backpedaling on several key campaign promises and how his ethics violations are already teeing him up to be impeached.

Good job, Trumptards.
I thought one of the main reasons you Trumpers voted for him was because he was going to put Hillary in jail, and when I heard his campaign talking about how he wouldn't be pursuing charges after all, I just had to wonder what the right's response would be. Apparently making America great again is going to involve a whole lot less wall-building, swamp-draining, and Hillary-jailing than you guys were promised. Hook. Line. Sinker.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Top stories on the news today are detailing how Trumpty Dumpty is backpedaling on several key campaign promises and how his ethics violations are already teeing him up to be impeached.

Good job, Trumptards.
I thought one of the main reasons you Trumpers voted for him was because he was going to put Hillary in jail, and when I heard his campaign talking about how he wouldn't be pursuing charges after all, I just had to wonder what the right's response would be. Apparently making America great again is going to involve a whole lot less wall-building, swamp-draining, and Hillary-jailing than you guys were promised. Hook. Line. Sinker.
I told one I know who was all about "draining the swamp", still was when he came up to my house after the election to basically pat me on the head and say it would all be alright (he was shocked at my response to say the least)..anyway, I'd told him before the election that Trump is as crooked as they come and mentioned the Trump Foundation (he was going on about the Clinton Foundation).

So now, everyday I see him he says "what has he done now"...dude, it's the exact same shit we were trying to tell you numbnuts before the election.

I was reading some Facebook responses to his not "locking her up". It ranged from true anger to "it's his cunning plan" so she and Bill don't hightail it out of the country before he can take office. Meanwhile he says he is going to cancel all climate research by NASA, because it is too "Politicized". Yeah, and who politicized it, you fuckwits? So we, the country which denies it more than any other will lose the edge on the technology of the future to places like China (which leads in believing it) and go backwards to coal "clean" or otherwise. Americans seem to glory in their ignorance and suspicion of this sciency shit. What next, reviving the horse and buggy industry?
LJP 2002-2014

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

dmbrocker wrote:

Good job, Trumptards.
You're complaining?

So, you wanted him to do all of those things?
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

exitflagger wrote:It should be very worrisome to everybody that Trump called a closed meeting with members of the news media and read them the riot act. Does intimidating and manipulating the media sound familiar? It should, because that's the classic methodology of a dictatorship.
Media was the entire backbone of Hillary's campaign. She had practically every media outlet in her pocket, feeding them the same shit day after day. It got so tiring and blatantly obvious at the end I feel that is one of the reasons she lost.

The media is just an extension of the democratic party, and I think a lot of people just got fed up with this.
brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
exitflagger wrote:It should be very worrisome to everybody that Trump called a closed meeting with members of the news media and read them the riot act. Does intimidating and manipulating the media sound familiar? It should, because that's the classic methodology of a dictatorship.
Media was the entire backbone of Hillary's campaign. She had practically every media outlet in her pocket, feeding them the same shit day after day. It got so tiring and blatantly obvious at the end I feel that is one of the reasons she lost.

The media is just an extension of the democratic party, and I think a lot of people just got fed up with this.
The other part is how I like the fact that he said Trump was intimidating and manipulating the media... Yeah, which is why they reported on it, because they were intimidated and manipulated!

:roll:

He read them the riot act. Nothing more, nothing less.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Anne_Thrax wrote:

Yeah, the constant, non-stop e-mail "scandal" certainly proves your point. Especially the Comey letter. :lol: That darn lugenpresse. :P

Meanwhile she has more votes than any man in history, she's up by 2 million. But the crackers who flipped in the rust belt voted against "immigration and terrorism" ( and evil Hillary, the bitch or something, they wanted "their" country back). They drank up every bullshit promise that came out of Trump's mouth. I was surprised to learn that the actual working class (making 50K or less) went for her. The people who went for Trump averaged about 70K a year.
LJP 2002-2014

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

vlad wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:

Yeah, the constant, non-stop e-mail "scandal" certainly proves your point. Especially the Comey letter. :lol: That darn lugenpresse. :P

Meanwhile she has more votes than any man in history, she's up by 2 million. But the crackers who flipped in the rust belt voted against "immigration and terrorism" ( and evil Hillary, the bitch or something, they wanted "their" country back). They drank up every bullshit promise that came out of Trump's mouth. I was surprised to learn that the actual working class (making 50K or less) went for her. The people who went for Trump averaged about 70K a year.

Lets just be honest... If Hilarity wasn't such a flawed and corrupt candidate she would have won in a landslide, but in the end she was a flawed and corrupt candidate... And that's who the DNC chose over Bernie.

And you're complaining that the press reported the Comey letter? Are you fucking serious??? They also reported he didn't find anything.

Crackers? Okay, what about the Northerns who didn't vote for her? Why are you using racist language?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

brotherplanet wrote:
vlad wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:

Lets just be honest... If Hilarity wasn't such a flawed and corrupt candidate she would have won in a landslide, but in the end she was a flawed and corrupt candidate... And that's who the DNC chose over Bernie.

And you're complaining that the press reported the Comey letter? Are you fucking serious??? They also reported he didn't find anything.

Crackers? Okay, what about the Northerns who didn't vote for her? Why are you using racist language?
Horseshit. She is NOT the horribly flawed and "corrupt" candidate. So a response ot that is to elect an utterly flawed and corrupt candidate?

As for the Comey letter, which was about absolutely nothing, when it dropped, the press was all a flutter, breathless. The damage was done.

Yeah, suck it up. Crackers. Deal with it. Or head for the fainting couch, cause, as Mitch McConnell said when Obama won OUTRIGHT, our goal is to make him a one-term president and obstruct all the way. The GOP built this, they can learn to enjoy the turn around with President Pussy Grabber, the actual flawed and incredibly corrupt thug (and his family, hello nepotism) they voted for.

That's a nice country you got there, it would be too bad if I didn't get my hotel permits. Though, conversely, he might find a country saying to him, That's a nice golf course you got, it would be too bad if we nationalized it. What's he going to do? Send my kid to war because he didn't get his way on some business deal. My kid is a Marine, so yeah, I really mean that.
LJP 2002-2014

Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Back in the day, the media had a code of conduct they had to abide by, that said they were prohibited from engaging in political advocacy or donating to political candidates at any level of government. Did that just go out the fucking window in 2016? Members of the media gave Hillary almost $400,000 for her campaign.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Comparing Clinton's "manipulation" of the media, which consisted of feeding them info which they had a duty to fact check, with Trump's very transparent effort to buffalo them into not criticizing him (AKA a classic tactic of fascism), is pure idiocy. No surprise Trumptardia would try to float that bullshit.

And none of his critics are "disappointed" about Trump not following through on the ridiculous powermad fantasies he prattled on about. It gets brought up because he conned his way into the presidency by doing that and duping all you fucking nitwits into voting for him.

We have a total fraud as our fearless leader now. This is what we get thanks to gullible red state retards falling for the scam.
ImageImage
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

exitflagger wrote:Comparing Clinton's "manipulation" of the media, which consisted of feeding them info which they had a duty to fact check, with Trump's very transparent effort to buffalo them into not criticizing him (AKA a classic tactic of fascism), is pure idiocy. No surprise Trumptardia would try to float that bullshit.

And none of his critics are "disappointed" about Trump not following through on the ridiculous powermad fantasies he prattled on about. It gets brought up because he conned his way into the presidency by doing that and duping all you fucking nitwits into voting for him.

We have a total fraud as our fearless leader now. This is what we get thanks to gullible red state retards falling for the scam.
You still live in the south? You must be completely surrounded by Trumpets. How much does that suck?
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Inessence wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Comparing Clinton's "manipulation" of the media, which consisted of feeding them info which they had a duty to fact check, with Trump's very transparent effort to buffalo them into not criticizing him (AKA a classic tactic of fascism), is pure idiocy. No surprise Trumptardia would try to float that bullshit.

You still live in the south? You must be completely surrounded by Trumpets. How much does that suck?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

brotherplanet wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:

Good job, Trumptards.
You're complaining?

So, you wanted him to do all of those things?
No, I thought the Trump supporters wanted him to do those things, and they fell for the idea that he would. I'm just pointing out the gullibility of certain Trumpers.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for