Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: President Trump

Post by dtmfs »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:[Exactly how is this different from any other president?

Yeah my facebook feed is filled with Hillary die hards trashing the deal, and Trump die hards saying it's the greatest deal since sliced bread. It reminds me of 08' when Obama could've saved a bus full of kids from certain death and butt hurt conservatives would've still called him Obummer, While the liberals were praising him as the greatest POTUS ever before He was even sworn in. Probably Why I despise blind followers of either party, nothings changed only flipped around, now You have retards blocking traffic and burning shit because their candidate lost, and then You have the dipshits in red hats screaming at people on planes or in starbucks.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:[Exactly how is this different from any other president?

You have the dipshits in red hats screaming at people on planes or in starbucks.
Or literally kicking my husband in the ass, hard enough for him to fall forward, as he was walking out of the bar. Because he was voting for Clinton.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

dtmfs wrote:

Yeah my facebook feed is filled with Hillary die hards trashing the deal, and Trump die hards saying it's the greatest deal since sliced bread. It reminds me of 08' when Obama could've saved a bus full of kids from certain death and butt hurt conservatives would've still called him Obummer, While the liberals were praising him as the greatest POTUS ever before He was even sworn in. Probably Why I despise blind followers of either party, nothings changed only flipped around, now You have retards blocking traffic and burning shit because their candidate lost, and then You have the dipshits in red hats screaming at people on planes or in starbucks.
It's why I gave up and voted for Johnson this election. Both sides are kinda flawed right now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

vlad wrote:
Or literally kicking my husband in the ass, hard enough for him to fall forward, as he was walking out of the bar. Because he was voting for Clinton.
I hope Your husband blackened both his eyes, I hate talking politics in bars, the one I frequent's long time owner wouldn't allow it, and during this election I was sitting between a Hillary and a Trump supporter, me and the bartender were just talking about that rule and all of the sudden the 2 guys were arguing so bad the Trump supporter called Obama the N word and got booted, don't even know why he brought Obama up it was funny listening to them go back and forth about the 2 2016 candidates but that word took the fun of the just plain goofiness away.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote:

You have retards blocking traffic and burning shit because their candidate lost,
Not defending the violent rioters, I will defend protestors who aren't. But just wanted to point out that of the 112 arrested in Portland, the majority didn't vote at all or were from out of state. . KGW found that only 31 were shown to have voted in Oregon (but don't know who for, just that they voted)...36 weren't even registered to vote. So I wouldn't say they were rioting because their candidate lost, but because Trump won.

I see your other post. Yeah, I have to say this election has been eye-opening for me. Some ex-friends (now) I found out were pretty fucking racist, they hadn't "let their freak flag fly before"...so fuck them. My husband didn't blacken his eyes (spouse was a happy drunk at the time and I just wanted to get him out of there), but the dude knows he fucked up, from me, the bartender, pretty much everyone. And he's 86'd from my house.
LJP 2002-2014

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

vlad wrote:

Not defending the violent rioters, I will defend protestors who aren't. But just wanted to point out that of the 112 arrested in Portland, the majority didn't vote at all or were from out of state. . KGW found that only 31 were shown to have voted in Oregon (but don't know who for, just that they voted)...36 weren't even registered to vote. So I wouldn't say they were rioting because their candidate lost, but because Trump won.

I see your other post. Yeah, I have to say this election has been eye-opening for me. Some ex-friends (now) I found out were pretty fucking racist, they hadn't "let their freak flag fly before"...so fuck them. My husband didn't blacken his eyes (spouse was a happy drunk at the time and I just wanted to get him out of there), but the dude knows he fucked up, from me, the bartender, pretty much everyone. And he's 86'd from my house.
Yeah When I say retard I mean the violent ones, and that's crazy, the dude who kicked your husband was someone you know? I've seen friends get in verbal spats on facebook but I haven't seen anything like that, that's crazy, it's been said many times politics can bring the ugliest out of people or sometimes prove they were an asshole the whole time and just kept it hidden well.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote:
vlad wrote:

Yeah When I say retard I mean the violent ones, and that's crazy, the dude who kicked your husband was someone you know? I've seen friends get in verbal spats on facebook but I haven't seen anything like that, that's crazy, it's been said many times politics can bring the ugliest out of people or sometimes prove they were an asshole the whole time and just kept it hidden well.
He knows him. Sometimes the guy would go hunting with him and a mutual friend. He's also a commercial fishermen, so he goes with the territory. Earlier the guy had gotten into my face, right in my face, telling me to tell my husband to not vote for that cunt, to which I responded I was voting foe her, too. He went off on a 2nd amendment rant. I just wanted to leave.

I'm just not going out, one ex-friend made a point of coming to my house to tell me how great Trump was going to be. In my house. I don't think he was expecting so many "fucking crackers" coming out me. He's another one I found out thought it was a good thing the ni**er in the White would be gone. Made some lame joke about the POTUS limo having the "rims" removed, that's when I called him a fucking cracker.
LJP 2002-2014

dtmfs
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by dtmfs »

vlad wrote:

He knows him. Sometimes the guy would go hunting with him and a mutual friend. He's also a commercial fishermen, so he goes with the territory. Earlier the guy had gotten into my face, right in my face, telling me to tell my husband to not vote for that cunt, to which I responded I was voting foe her, too. He went off on a 2nd amendment rant. I just wanted to leave.

I'm just not going out, one ex-friend made a point of coming to my house to tell me how great Trump was going to be. In my house. I don't think he was expecting so many "fucking crackers" coming out me. He's another one I found out thought it was a good thing the ni**er in the White would be gone. Made some lame joke about the POTUS limo having the "rims" removed, that's when I called him a fucking cracker.
Damn I'm not use to people being openly racist, I was raised in a 98% black neighborhood in Charleston S.C. So of course You'd never hear anything, some older relatives now dead would say stuff inside the house but all us kids got along with all the other kids in the neighborhood. Don't know where people my age or a little younger are picking the shit up from. I'm sure in other places they are emboldened by Trump's rhetoric but certainly not here in this small Iowa town.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dtmfs wrote:
Damn I'm not use to people being openly racist, I was raised in a 98% black neighborhood in Charleston S.C. So of course You'd never hear anything, some older relatives now dead would say stuff inside the house but all us kids got along with all the other kids in the neighborhood. Don't know where people my age or a little younger are picking the shit up from. I'm sure in other places they are emboldened by Trump's rhetoric but certainly not here in this small Iowa town.
Their parents? I don't know. Oregon has a pretty ugly history regarding race, I think it's always been here. It was illegal for them to move to OR until 1926. Until some years ago, it was a very white state, with a few Indians and later some Black folks who came to work during WW2, all forced to live on the flood plains (see the Vanport Flood) . I like having the Mexicans around, there's a taco truck in town! They are nice people.
LJP 2002-2014

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

vlad wrote:So now all the Trumpets will no longer buy his clothes, a boycott!. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, because you were shelling out 395.00 for a Tom Ford plain black t-shirt before he said that.

Breitbart wants everyone to destroy Kelloggs, because they pulled their advertising from the site. Boycott! Just got back from the store, bought some Kellogg products (though most likely they'll go to the racoons in the woodland by my house, that stuff is way too sweet). Lets, see..I'll never get to see Hamilton, because it's sold out for years. Boycott! Starbucks is doing fine, that "protest" likely made them money. The "real Americans" want to organize an on-line boycott through FB of Google, on IE. People have been pointing out that every site they use has a liberal "bias"..and they are being trolled to shit for it.
Oh don't fool yourself, Breitbart is driving Kellogg's shareholders crazy. It's NEVER a good idea to piss off half the population to various levels. It's actually really fucking stupid and Breitbart is making them pay.

Now Kellogg's isn't gonna go bust, but they will take somewhat of a hit and probably make amends at some point. Just like Starbucks did. The two Starbucks I go to have holiday designs on their cups. This happens to the extreme right as well. Chic-Fil-A owner stupidly let out his anti-gay beliefs and that will always hold them back some despite having by far the best fast food chicken sandwich.

This happens in entertainment. Jimmy Fallon keeps things light and manages to not offend either party much like Johnny Carson did. Meanwhile, I find Colbert to be a superior show, but he continues shooting himself in the foot by displaying his fairly extreme liberal bias, I know a lot of people that won't watch him because of that. I personally don't care, but he's not doing himself any favors and it's a big reason Fallon is killing him in the ratings. My personal favorite is Conan, but unfortunately most of America apparently do not appreciate his superior sense of humor.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:
vlad wrote:So now all the Trumpets will no longer buy his clothes, a boycott!. :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, because you were shelling out 395.00 for a Tom Ford plain black t-shirt before he said that.

Breitbart wants everyone to destroy Kelloggs, because they pulled their advertising from the site. Boycott! Just got back from the store, bought some Kellogg products (though most likely they'll go to the racoons in the woodland by my house, that stuff is way too sweet). Lets, see..I'll never get to see Hamilton, because it's sold out for years. Boycott! Starbucks is doing fine, that "protest" likely made them money. The "real Americans" want to organize an on-line boycott through FB of Google, on IE. People have been pointing out that every site they use has a liberal "bias"..and they are being trolled to shit for it.
Oh don't fool yourself, Breitbart is driving Kellogg's shareholders crazy. It's NEVER a good idea to piss off half the population to various levels. It's actually really fucking stupid and Breitbart is making them pay.
You lost me right here...That you think that half the population is going to "punish" Kellogg exaggerates Breibart's actual power, aside from Trump sadly taking a fascist on board (in Steve Bannon). I did check the actual unique views of Breitbart. It's not 45 or 65 million. As of Nov. 1, it was 12,500,000 unique views ( not sure how many went to see what was going on and went..eeeewwwww). What surprised me most was Huff Po had 110,000,000 at the same time (I never go there). So yeah, no.

Secondly, I am very sure that Kellogg took potential ramifications into account when they ceased to advertise at Breitbart. Keep in mind that Kellogg is the 2nd largest snack company in the world, only Pepsi-Co beats them. Somehow I doubt that some whiny, bitchass hypocrites like the tough guys at Breitbart (except when they don't get their way).are going to hurt them that much. Apparently, Kellogg felt it was worth it to not be associated with such a toxic, hateful site. I've read Milo Yiannopoulos. And Ben Shapiro's reasons for leaving Breitbart (when it happened). So don't try to deny it. Are they boycotting All-State? And the other companies that have also pulled their ads from Breitbart? Why the shit-fit about Kellogg? Little snowflakes. :wink:

And it's the internet. Just as many non-fascists and their useful idiots read, too. So perhaps it's not a good idea, as you say , to piss off the other "half" of the population either. I bought my first Kellogg products in years last night.
LJP 2002-2014

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

I despise Trump with the fire of 1000000000 suns, but he got the SECDEF pick right. Mad Dog is a BADASS. The Patton of our era. The rest of his picks, however, are still shite.
Fuck sigs.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed wrote:

Now Kellogg's isn't gonna go bust, but they will take somewhat of a hit and probably make amends at some point. Just like Starbucks did. The two Starbucks I go to have holiday designs on their cups. This happens to the extreme right as well. Chic-Fil-A owner stupidly let out his anti-gay beliefs and that will always hold them back some despite having by far the best fast food chicken sandwich.
The best part about this hypocritical stance by the Brietbartian's of the world with their bitching about other people being offended by something or an opinion and boycotting something that usually goes against some silly assed religious belief, I purposely start purchasing products from the offending company even if I do not use or eat/drink the product and use it in my holiday donations, ie Target, Kelloggs, Starbucks, etc....
Guess I'll have plenty of Kelloggs products to donate to the Adopt-A-Family donations this holiday..
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz ... ous-bribes

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—President-elect Donald J. Trump drew a line in the sand on Friday as he warned that U.S. companies planning to ship jobs overseas will be slapped with enormous bribes.

“If you think you’re going to get away with sending jobs out of the U.S., think again,” Trump said. “You are about to be bribed, big league.”

He raised the cautionary example of Carrier Corporation, which this week decided to keep a few hundred jobs in the U.S. in exchange for a seven-million-dollar government incentive. “I warned those boys at Carrier: we can do this the easy way, or the hard way, where you get seven million dollars,” he said. “They backed down so fast—it was terrific.”

The President-elect said that the Carrier story should strike fear into the hearts of all American businesses that might be contemplating shipping jobs overseas. “Do you really want to wind up like Carrier, with seven million dollars in your pockets?” he asked. “I don’t think so.”

In a parting shot, Trump warned companies that he was prepared to back up his tough rhetoric with even tougher action. “I will bribe you so hard, your grandchildren will get paid,” he threatened.
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

radiobed wrote:

This happens in entertainment. Jimmy Fallon keeps things light and manages to not offend either party much like Johnny Carson did. Meanwhile, I find Colbert to be a superior show, but he continues shooting himself in the foot by displaying his fairly extreme liberal bias, I know a lot of people that won't watch him because of that. I personally don't care, but he's not doing himself any favors and it's a big reason Fallon is killing him in the ratings. My personal favorite is Conan, but unfortunately most of America apparently do not appreciate his superior sense of humor.
Lol at Stephen Colbert as an "extreme liberal," Starbucks suffering, or Kellogg's being in trouble. The idea of people (on either end of the spectrum) getting worked up over the imagery on a paper coffee cup is childish beyond belief. People who choose issues like that as their pet cause instead of conflicts of actual significant are unreachable.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Ha! I just saw some Breitbart feed on FB. They are literally calling Kellogg Far-Left
Luminiferous wrote:Guess I'll have plenty of Kelloggs products to donate to the Adopt-A-Family donations this holiday..[/b]
That's a great Idea (except maybe for their blood sugar. :P) I'm in the middle of baking 20 extra dozen Christmas cookies for the food bank down the road from me. That's what happens when you walk by and on the spur of the moment say "What the heck, need any Christmas cookies, I'm baking anyway?....Oh yes, about 20 dozen please." Oh...okay. But I love the idea of contributing Kellogg's products to them.

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz ... ous-bribes

In a parting shot, Trump warned companies that he was prepared to back up his tough rhetoric with even tougher action. “I will bribe you so hard, your grandchildren will get paid,” he threatened.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Borowitz is great, a new Onion.
aerozeppelin wrote:[Lol at Stephen Colbert as an "extreme liberal," Starbucks suffering, or Kellogg's being in trouble. The idea of people (on either end of the spectrum) getting worked up over the imagery on a paper coffee cup is childish beyond belief. People who choose issues like that as their pet cause instead of conflicts of actual significant are unreachable.
I don't get the cup thing. I never look at the cup anyway. I have heard about some battle in the War on Christmas that involves red or green cups or something.
LJP 2002-2014

Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

Yeeehhhaaaaaww yes sirreeee! Lets make America great again!
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

So, the fucking lunatic hasn't even been inaugurated yet and he's already pissed off China by tacitly recognising Taiwan.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

aerozeppelin wrote:
radiobed wrote:

Lol at Stephen Colbert as an "extreme liberal," Starbucks suffering, or Kellogg's being in trouble. The idea of people (on either end of the spectrum) getting worked up over the imagery on a paper coffee cup is childish beyond belief. People who choose issues like that as their pet cause instead of conflicts of actual significant are unreachable.
I agree 100%.
Chik Fil-A is opening nearby, and my friends are ecstatic. They dont give a shit about the political drama.
Most people, normal people, dont even know who Breitbart is, dont care, and wont give a fuck come Christmas.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Well, there is a price to pay when a large entity gets too political whether you believe that or not. That's why most companies attempt to stay fairly neutral.

If it didn't fucking matter at all, Starbucks would've stuck with their red Christmas cup idea. They didn't. And for the record, I didn't give a fuck about the red cups. I certainly wasn't gonna start drinking inferior DD coffee over it.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

radiobed wrote:Well, there is a price to pay when a large entity gets too political whether you believe that or not. That's why most companies attempt to stay fairly neutral.

If it didn't fucking matter at all, Starbucks would've stuck with their red Christmas cup idea. They didn't. And for the record, I didn't give a fuck about the red cups. I certainly wasn't gonna start drinking inferior DD coffee over it.
And it should be your clue...companies DO try to stay fairly neutral, except for Hobby Lobby, Chic-fil-a, etc...so when a huge multi-national decides that advertsing with Breitbart is a step too far, maybe you should sit up and take notice that Breitbart is just that toxic.

Again, wtf is with the cups? It's a fucking cup that they'll throw in the garbage when they're done. So now green cups are pushing Islam? I looked that up. All this time, I thought red and green were THE Christmas colors. But then some of these fuckwits are boycotting the Mall of America because of a Black Santa. Who looks remarkably like the reconstructed face of the original St. Nicholas from his bones in Italy (Italians stole them from Anatolia or something).
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So Donald has angered China by taking a congratulatory phone call from Taiwan's president. Scary how the president-elect just broke a protocol of decades in one simple move. The State Department's response to these international gaffes has been to inform him, "Uh, you should probably use us as a resource on things like this." Yes, Donald, you really should.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

If Bin Laden was still alive all he would have to do is call old President Pretty Girl up on the phone, verbally pet his hair and give him a peck on the cheek. All would be forgiven. He could say "You know Donnie, I've seen your hands and they look pretty big to me" and he would get a cabinet appointment.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

exitflagger wrote:If Bin Laden was still alive all he would have to do is call old President Pretty Girl up on the phone, verbally pet his hair and give him a peck on the cheek. All would be forgiven. He could say "You know Donnie, I've seen your hands and they look pretty big to me" and he would get a cabinet appointment.
No need to make assumptions about dead people. This is exactly what's happening with Assad right now - and nobody seems to care.

I think it's fair to assume that Trump knows very well that by allying himself with Assad he's actively facilitating the refugee crisis, which is crucial in justifying his whole nationalist isolation fearmonger scam. It's mind-boggling: he agitates against refugees as a global danger while making sure 5 million people will never be able to return home. Sure, it's morally despicable and abhorrent, but on the other hand "really smart business", and a president needs to be a cunning businessman above all!
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TenBenny wrote:So Donald has angered China by taking a congratulatory phone call from Taiwan's president. Scary how the president-elect just broke a protocol of decades in one simple move. The State Department's response to these international gaffes has been to inform him, "Uh, you should probably use us as a resource on things like this." Yes, Donald, you really should.
Fuck all that "protocol of decades" bullshit.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Fuck all that "protocol of decades" bullshit.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenBenny wrote:So Donald has angered China by taking a congratulatory phone call from Taiwan's president. Scary how the president-elect just broke a protocol of decades in one simple move. The State Department's response to these international gaffes has been to inform him, "Uh, you should probably use us as a resource on things like this." Yes, Donald, you really should.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

You are simply beyond the pale.
Fuck sigs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
I hate that I find my self agreeing with David "axis of evil" Frum but he's right.

Is Trump playing with fire because his organization wants in on the Aerotropolis project at the Taoyuan Intl Airport? He wouldn't be fucking up nearly 45 years of working on relations with China to further his own..oh excuse me..the "blind trust's " interest in doing business on Taiwan? Nah. :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

dmbrocker wrote:
dtmfs wrote:

It's why I gave up and voted for Johnson this election. Both sides are kinda flawed right now.

Just a bit.

I didn't vote for Trump, but I'm getting a kick out of the Left-Freak-Out.