Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Luminiferous »

Ironman wrote:Trump WON. He will be president next month

You far left wackos of the group may want to try to start coming to grips with that and give him a chance, because you have no FUCKING choice
It's hilarious that Drumpftards label anyone flipping Drumpf shit as far left wackos and the ever predictable UNHINGED LIBERALS! when most on here despised Clinton as much as Drumpf.. :lol:

I wonder how the Drumpftards would feel if the Dems came out with "We're going to do everything in our power to make Donald Drumpf a one term president." (you know kinda like your team did back in 2009 and did everything in their power to stall the advancement of the country to get it out of it's recession)
And in turn the Dems do not vote for or support his policies, threaten filibusters and even have one or two of them scream out "YOU LIE!" during one of his joint sessions to congress?

The guy works for almost 24 months dividing the country with his xenophobia, his insults and his rhetoric and he and his followers expect everyone to fall in line now that the election is over and they "can't do anything about it." Not going to happen.
Wait until the popularity numbers never rise, he gets stamped the blame for a terrorist act involving a massive loss of life due to his refusal to attend security briefings or our country getting dragged into yet another conflict in the Middle East over oil costing the country a few thousand military lives and wait for the 3am Twitter rants..

Just like for the last 8 years Teatards and Repubs have proclaimed Obama to not be their president and wishing assassination on him, now the shoe is on the other hand now.. The next 4 years with commander-in-Twitter in charge should make one thing great and that would be Saturday Night Live skits..
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

I have mixed feelings about his tweeting. On the one hand, it's usually good for a laugh at his expense. On the other, his tweets have had real life negative effects on businesses and citizens. How about we let him keep his twitter account but he isn't allowed near the telephone or the nuclear codes? :lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:

You far left wackos of the group may want to try to start coming to grips with that and give him a chance, because you have no FUCKING choice
I wonder how the Drumpftards would feel if the Dems came out with "We're going to do everything in our power to make Donald Drumpf a one term president." (you know kinda like your team did back in 2009 and did everything in their power to stall the advancement of the country to get it out of it's recession)
And in turn the Dems do not vote for or support his policies, threaten filibusters and even have one or two of them scream out "YOU LIE!" during one of his joint sessions to congress?
Mitch McConnell in 2010, from an interview in the National Journal. Oct. 23, 2010. Not a random Sludge member, but the Senate GOP leader. At that moment, Minority Leader, soon to be Majority leader.
The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.
So yeah, fuck Trump voters...6 years of nothing but obstruction (actually 8 )...nothing else but trying to undermine Obama. It was, as he honestly said, the single most important thing
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

Luminiferous wrote:

It's hilarious that Drumpftards label anyone flipping Drumpf shit as far left wackos and the ever predictable UNHINGED LIBERALS! when most on here despised Clinton as much as Drumpf.. :lol:

The guy works for almost 24 months dividing the country with his xenophobia, his insults and his rhetoric and he and his followers expect everyone to fall in line now that the election is over and they "can't do anything about it." Not going to happen.
Wait until the popularity numbers never rise, he gets stamped the blame for a terrorist act involving a massive loss of life due to his refusal to attend security briefings or our country getting dragged into yet another conflict in the Middle East over oil costing the country a few thousand military lives and wait for the 3am Twitter rants..

Just like for the last 8 years Teatards and Repubs have proclaimed Obama to not be their president and wishing assassination on him, now the shoe is on the other hand now.. The next 4 years with commander-in-Twitter in charge should make one thing great and that would be Saturday Night Live skits..
Oh Lumi, you are such a dumbshit. Really, everyone on here despised Clinton just as much :?: That is why you have your SIGS, right? That is why the Clinton thread was about 5 pages and the Trump thread was 45 pages of pure bitch-ass haters. Hmmm, haven't seen anyone here bitching about the Dems being sore losers with all the Russian crybaby shit and Odumbo saying Hilary was treated unfairly by the media :lol: :lol: you turned a blind eye to every time a Trump supporter was attacked. Trump was spreading Xenophobia for 24 months :?: ....You sure that wasn't the MUSLIM terrorists that did that by slaughtering 100s of innocent people across the world and in our own country... Then we have the innocent Muslim refugees raping and attacking women at alarming rates. At least we can count on you and Chip to suck their cocks after every attack like good little Jihadi brides, while u wait for one crazy white guy to shoot up some people at a much lower rate so you can "blame whitey". And yes, I'm sure Saturday Night Lies is gonna be sooo funny... :roll:

But hey, thanks for your expert opinion. It worked out really well during the election.

"Now the shoe is on the other hand now" :lol: Now that is some unpresidented shit right there. But don't worry, I'm sure it was just an innocent mistake.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Trist...I'm fairly positive that I am the only person on Sludge that actually likes HRC.

But event those that despise her, knew she wasn't batshit dumb and crazy. If you can not tell the difference as to why Clinton didn't get the "45 pages", it's because she didn't do and say nasty, stupid and lying shit pretty much everyday of the campaign..and still.

I mean, it really is "unpresidented".
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trist was the only member bold enough to ask about Hillary's "inheritances." :lol:

White trash and stupid, just how Trump liked 'em.

Now Trump is going around telling the Trists of the world "You didn't really believe that shit, did you?"
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:Trist...I'm fairly positive that I am the only person on Sludge that actually likes HRC.
No, you're not the only one.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote:Trist...I'm fairly positive that I am the only person on Sludge that actually likes HRC.
No, you're not the only one.
Happy to be corrected.
LJP 2002-2014

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

THANKS TRUMP!

Record 95,055,000 Not in Labor Force
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sus ... -not-labor
In the first jobs report since the election, the Labor Department says a record number of people--152,085,000--were employed in November in the United States, but a record 95,055,000 Americans were not in the labor force--446,000 more than October.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

KILL WHITEY!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Trumptards, I'm curious. Those who are saying, "Give Trump a chance!", if Hillary had won, would YOU "give her a chance"? I'm thinking no. You all would be bitching to hell and back, amirite?
Fuck Drumpf. He blew his chance when he appointed the most fucked up Cabinet in the history of ever. Not to mention his Putin nutswinging.
Fuck sigs.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

I'd love to hear a talking head on CNN be all like, "Our President is a total Putin nutswinger." :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote: The next 4 years with commander-in-Twitter in charge should make one thing great and that would be Saturday Night Live skits..[/b]
He wants America to be a playground for his own money making ends.
SNL is surely near the top of his Hate List.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
That about sums it all up. :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Trist805 wrote: "Now the shoe is on the other hand now" :lol: Now that is some unpresidented shit right there. But don't worry, I'm sure it was just an innocent mistake.
It's an Airplane reference, Twit. Thanks for failing yet again. It restores my pessimism in humanity.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trist just cannot stop getting owned. :lol:

Weird that Trump's election didn't make Trist the coolest guy on the boards. :?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

People are hoping something amazing will happen on Monday with the elector votes, but sadly, I think he's gonna be sworn in and the problem will have to be dealt with afterwards. It would be nice if I was wrong though.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:People are hoping something amazing will happen on Monday with the elector votes, but sadly, I think he's gonna be sworn in and the problem will have to be dealt with afterwards. It would be nice if I was wrong though.
I have no idea why people are entertaining this rogue electoral voters thing as a possibility. Won't happen in a million years.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
TenBenny wrote:People are hoping something amazing will happen on Monday with the elector votes, but sadly, I think he's gonna be sworn in and the problem will have to be dealt with afterwards. It would be nice if I was wrong though.
I have no idea why people are entertaining this rogue electoral voters thing as a possibility. Won't happen in a million years.
I've heard that a decent number are open to it, but only if the other go in on it, as they don't want to put themselves out there publicly for nothing. I guess there's also a hefty fine, although that Harvard professor has agreed to take care the fines.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I say get him in office then humiliate him with an impeachment. At the very least, I think we'll see some shit come out that will make "Grab 'em by the pussy" look positively noble.

He's going to be ridiculed and made to look like a total fool for the next four years.

His legacy was going to be as a successful businessman and entertainer. Now it's going to be Worst President in U.S. History.

I think the bright side of this Trump fiasco is that people aren't going to fall for such an obvious scam in the future. It's like watching 25% of the country give their retirement to a Nigerian prince. It was surprising--had no idea we had so many Trists in the world.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Luminiferous wrote:now the shoe is on the other hand now..
Nice Airplane reference!! :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I think someone was referencing one or more of these quotes. It's unbelievable. The fox has been given the seat of honor in the hen house.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/i9tog6/th ... t-election
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Are you trying to make a point?
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:THANKS TRUMP!

Record 95,055,000 Not in Labor Force
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sus ... -not-labor
In the first jobs report since the election, the Labor Department says a record number of people--152,085,000--were employed in November in the United States, but a record 95,055,000 Americans were not in the labor force--446,000 more than October.
Since the election, the stock market has risen to new heights; consumer confidence, as measured by the Conference Board, increased "significantly" in November; existing-home sales rose for a second straight month in October at the highest annualized pace in nearly a decade, according to the National Association of Realtors; and personal income increased a healthy 0.6 percent in October, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis.

When President Obama took office -- amid a recession -- in January 2009, 80,529,000 Americans were not in the labor force, and that number rose steadily during his two terms, reaching 94,708,000 this past May, a record eclipsed in November. And the labor force participation rate, a key measure of labor force activity, reached a 38-year low of 62.4 percent on Obama's watch, in September 2015. It’s only 0.3 percent higher than that now.

Source?? Same article.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I say get him in office then humiliate him with an impeachment. At the very least, I think we'll see some shit come out that will make "Grab 'em by the pussy" look positively noble.

He's going to be ridiculed and made to look like a total fool for the next four years.

His legacy was going to be as a successful businessman and entertainer. Now it's going to be Worst President in U.S. History.

I think the bright side of this Trump fiasco is that people aren't going to fall for such an obvious scam in the future. It's like watching 25% of the country give their retirement to a Nigerian prince. It was surprising--had no idea we had so many Trists in the world.
The ratio of swipes the media, the public, the creative community, etc. will be able take versus his retorts will be a hundred to one. He's going to lose his mind. I mean I think he might literally go partially insane from the critiques coupled with the pressure.

You're right. The guy had it so easy. All he had to do was enjoy his TV fame but his ego got the better of him. Now he'll be known as the political equivalent of the Titanic.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Trist805 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

Oh Lumi, you are such a dumbshit. Really, everyone on here despised Clinton just as much :?: That is why you have your SIGS, right?
I have the sigs because I made a wager believing America wasn't stupid enough to elect a game show host as president. For a minute I forgot I live in the same country where Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson and George Zimmerman were all found not guilty and a mayor caught smoking crack on videotape could be re-elected to office, so of course the clown had a reasonable chance to be elected president by numbnuts like you...
I lost the wager and the sigs went up immediately the next day after the election and I had to make them... Unlike some thin skinned chickenshit Republitards who run away from the boards and respond to people on here via PM for 3 years or threaten the mod with a lead pipe over their sigs, I owned up and wore my sigs proudly, well beyond the time allotted for them to be displayed.. So fuck you kid.

Trist805 wrote: That is why the Clinton thread was about 5 pages and the Trump thread was 45 pages of pure bitch-ass haters.
Or it could be Clinton didn't say enough stupid shit during the campaign to warrant a 45 page thread. She was despised, just just wasn't the cartoon character your boy Drumpf is..
Trist805 wrote: Hmmm, haven't seen anyone here bitching about the Dems being sore losers with all the Russian crybaby shit
And only a fool would believe there is zero chance Russia could have hacked into this and disrupted the election... So much so that even Republicans are asking that it be investigated. Could it be false? Of course, but since it involves the other candidate, it's all "bullshit" to the Drumpftards..
Keep your head buried kid.. I'm sure the Russians are completely innocent and would never attempt such a thing..

Had this accusation have been on Clinton, both you and Drumpf would be screaming about the commies stealin the election and you know it...

Trist805 wrote: while u wait for one crazy white guy to shoot up some people at a much lower rate so you can "blame whitey".
Much lower rate? You are 10 times more likely to die by a wacko radical Christian white guy in America than a Muslim terrorist.. Wake up and lay off the Alex Jones shit... No wait.. Stay asleep.
Trist805 wrote:And yes, I'm sure Saturday Night Lies is gonna be sooo funny... :roll:
Ahh so since Drumpf doesn't like them, you gotta hate em too huh kid? That's it, why not call on them to be cancelled too? Talk about butthurt. :lol:
Trist805 wrote:"Now the shoe is on the other hand now" :lol: Now that is some unpresidented shit right there. But don't worry, I'm sure it was just an innocent mistake.
I would point out what my quote was referring to, but since others have already, I'll just remember you're the same stupid fuck that didn't get the last movie reference I posted, so it has to be understood you wouldn't be intelligent enough to get this one either..

You should stick to hentai and video games, dunce..
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Watching people like Trist and Revtard gloat over the Trump victory is truly embarrassing. I have never seen a bigger bunch of dopes, patting themselves on the back over being conned.
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Watching people like Trist and Revtard gloat over the Trump victory is truly embarrassing. I have never seen a bigger bunch of dopes, patting themselves on the back over being conned.
Were you asleep for the last 8 years? Or maybe you were too busy pretending to be black.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Luminiferous wrote:
Trist805 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

Oh Lumi, you are such a dumbshit. Really, everyone on here despised Clinton just as much :?: That is why you have your SIGS, right?
I have the sigs because I made a wager believing America wasn't stupid enough to elect a game show host as president. For a minute I forgot I live in the same country where Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson and George Zimmerman were all found not guilty and a mayor caught smoking crack on videotape could be re-elected to office, so of course the clown had a reasonable chance to be elected president by numbnuts like you...
I lost the wager and the sigs went up immediately the next day after the election and I had to make them... Unlike some thin skinned chickenshit Republitards who run away from the boards and respond to people on here via PM for 3 years or threaten the mod with a lead pipe over their sigs, I owned up and wore my sigs proudly, well beyond the time allotted for them to be displayed.. So fuck you kid.

Trist805 wrote: That is why the Clinton thread was about 5 pages and the Trump thread was 45 pages of pure bitch-ass haters.
Or it could be Clinton didn't say enough stupid shit during the campaign to warrant a 45 page thread. She was despised, just just wasn't the cartoon character your boy Drumpf is..
Trist805 wrote: Hmmm, haven't seen anyone here bitching about the Dems being sore losers with all the Russian crybaby shit
And only a fool would believe there is zero chance Russia could have hacked into this and disrupted the election... So much so that even Republicans are asking that it be investigated. Could it be false? Of course, but since it involves the other candidate, it's all "bullshit" to the Drumpftards..
Keep your head buried kid.. I'm sure the Russians are completely innocent and would never attempt such a thing..

Had this accusation have been on Clinton, both you and Drumpf would be screaming about the commies stealin the election and you know it...

Trist805 wrote: while u wait for one crazy white guy to shoot up some people at a much lower rate so you can "blame whitey".
Much lower rate? You are 10 times more likely to die by a wacko radical Christian white guy in America than a Muslim terrorist.. Wake up and lay off the Alex Jones shit... No wait.. Stay asleep.
Trist805 wrote:And yes, I'm sure Saturday Night Lies is gonna be sooo funny... :roll:
Ahh so since Drumpf doesn't like them, you gotta hate em too huh kid? That's it, why not call on them to be cancelled too? Talk about butthurt. :lol:
Trist805 wrote:"Now the shoe is on the other hand now" :lol: Now that is some unpresidented shit right there. But don't worry, I'm sure it was just an innocent mistake.
I would point out what my quote was referring to, but since others have already, I'll just remember you're the same stupid fuck that didn't get the last movie reference I posted, so it has to be understood you wouldn't be intelligent enough to get this one either..

????
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Luminiferous wrote:
Trist805 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

Huh?

Huh?