Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: President Trump

Post by Machado »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
TenBenny wrote:I saw the aerial shots of both Obama's and Trump's inaugurations, the ones posted above. My question is seeing as how Trump has a good many supporters, why didn't they show up for his ceremony? You would think that lawn would be filled to the max for *any* incoming president because the number of voters for any one major candidate exponentially outweighs the number of people that can fit on that lawn, so that turnout is shocking for more than one reason.

Those photos might point to the possibility that Trump's voters support his ability to get things done but are not really that committed to the man himself. Maybe they believe he'll do good things for the country but I'll bet many of them don't think he's a good man.
Why are you and your dreadful ilk so obsessed about that? On your ridiculous point, it's fairly clear to even the casual observer that Trump's supporters are fairly committed and that's why they ignored all the attacks and still showed up to vote for him. Many Trump supporters like myself have businesses, others jobs and couldn't go and there are others down on their luck because of Democrat policies and they probably couldn't afford to go. As I said in another thread, there are also legitimate security concerns regarding the unhinged Democrats out there. Real question is why are people like you worrying about any of those people? Your candidate lost, mine won and that's plenty enough for me. We have real issues to deal with in this country and I'm just grateful it's Trump that is going to be dealing with them instead of Clinton.

How many people attended Hillary Clinton's inauguration festivities yesterday? Exactly!
STFU :!:
I have never read such an absurd excuse here on Sludge. Who the fuck do you think you are?
The number of people attending is a good indicator of how much support a new president has. The fact is,
Trump has less than Obama. Is that really debatable? If yes, where do you get the balls to debate the fact?
Why can't you just admit that your president is not as popular as Obama was? Now fortunately for you,
Trump has up to 8 years to raise his popularity level in America
Or if you are glass if half full kind of person, Trump has about 8 years max to further ruin his reputation
as a failure.
Be careful what you wish for, amigo
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Machado wrote:STFU :!:
I have never read such an absurd excuse here on Sludge. Who the fuck do you think you are?
:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Sheep_Mafia
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

radiobed wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:This time next year, the national debt will be well over 21 trillion dollars.

How rich, so now you're gonna be concerned with the debt. Did you care when Obama added 10 trillion and doubled it in his 8 years?!?

I know, I know...that was to fix all of W's messes!! I'm sure you also know that we have a projected debt based on some budget approvals Obama passed that already are expected to add significantly to the debt.

I know you're an "economic genius" Joe but why don't we analyze after we have a lot more than 1 day or even 1 year of data.
DRJ is just pointing out what a difficult job President Trump has ahead of him given what he has been left with in terms of debt and as he also pointed out previously, abysmal labor participation numbers. Fortunately, America chose wisely and elected real leadership with vision and supreme business acumen. We will see continued temper tantrums from the Democrat's because they are the everyone gets a trophy generation and know that they are shut out of government for years to come and think that's just not fair! The courts will soon be gone and all they are left with are comparing crowd sizes and the likes of Madonna speaking for them.

These are glorious times and today is just the first day of Trump's presidency.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
TenBenny wrote:I saw the aerial shots of both Obama's and Trump's inaugurations, the ones posted above. My question is seeing as how Trump has a good many supporters, why didn't they show up for his ceremony? You would think that lawn would be filled to the max for *any* incoming president because the number of voters for any one major candidate exponentially outweighs the number of people that can fit on that lawn, so that turnout is shocking for more than one reason.

Those photos might point to the possibility that Trump's voters support his ability to get things done but are not really that committed to the man himself. Maybe they believe he'll do good things for the country but I'll bet many of them don't think he's a good man.
Why are you and your dreadful ilk so obsessed about that? On your ridiculous point, it's fairly clear to even the casual observer that Trump's supporters are fairly committed and that's why they ignored all the attacks and still showed up to vote for him. Many Trump supporters like myself have businesses, others jobs and couldn't go and there are others down on their luck because of Democrat policies and they probably couldn't afford to go. As I said in another thread, there are also legitimate security concerns regarding the unhinged Democrats out there. Real question is why are people like you worrying about any of those people? Your candidate lost, mine won and that's plenty enough for me. We have real issues to deal with in this country and I'm just grateful it's Trump that is going to be dealing with them instead of Clinton.

How many people attended Hillary Clinton's inauguration festivities yesterday? Exactly!
They didn't stay away because they have jobs.
Most of them are probably too poorly educated to find DC with a GPS!
They're just going to wait until President Pussy Grabber gets them their coal, steel, and factory jobs back...That should be any day now...right? :roll:

Legitimate security concerns?
You mean like when HMZ was going to come to Los Angeles to bash in my skull with a lead pipe because he lost his Presidential sig bet?
:D :D :D
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:How many people attended Hillary Clinton's inauguration festivities yesterday? Exactly!
If the popular vote is any indication, it would've been more.
The popular vote is merely an indication that California is a big place with a lot of dumb (also likely many illegal) liberal voters, nothing more and nothing less.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:The popular vote is merely an indication that California is a big place with a lot of dumb (also likely many illegal) liberal voters, nothing more and nothing less.
Yeah nothing good comes from California. Except all of the movies and TV you like and every band we talk about here. It's also the largest economy in the U.S., picking up the slack for the disasters we call red states.

Other than that, it's shit.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

Machado wrote: Who the fuck do you think you are?
I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Some Andrew W.K. groupie. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
These are glorious times and today is just the first day of Trump's presidency.
Is THIS what you're riffing on?:

The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next. Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in until both creation and all creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead. Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens.

-Romans 8.19-21

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Not anymore.
I can only take one sanctimonious prick at a time and MSL is on the Gossip Board.

Later Bitch!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:
I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Not anymore.
I can only take one sanctimonious prick at a time and MSL is on the Gossip Board.

Later Bitch!

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Random thoughts on the new worst era of US politics and its pathetic fans:

1. Shut the fuck up about inauguration bravado - it matters fuck all whether Trump or Obama had 0 or 300 million people show up, one's a piece of shit and the other's a failure
2. Shut the fuck up about unity - if your so-called patriotism entails supporting a majority of morally bankrupt fools, you are a submissive piece of shit
3. Shut the fuck up about economics - Trump's nationalist isolation ideas will make you pay out of your ass while the rest of the world finds new partners
4. Shut the fuck up about race - you're old and racist, period
5. Shut the fuck up about Hollywood/music/pop culture - every fascist movement killed art first thing of all for lack of consent, watch it happen
6. Shut the fuck up about sexism - your president is an admitted molestor while Bill Clinton is a moderate horndog
7. Shut the fuck up about "the left" - you don't know what leftist politics means
8. Shut the fuck up about rioting - "resistance" and "terrorism" are ideologically subjective, and you're on the wrong end this time
9. Shut the fuck up about the media - your plutocrat leader is from "reality TV"
10. Shut the fuck up - kill yourself
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Machado wrote: if you saw the press conference from the CIA building, Trump looks tired, he sounds tired and he gave me the impression
that once again he is on the defensive. about what exactly? claims by another network that there were only
250,000 and not his claim of 1.5 million "Or whatever it was".
the man is the POTUS and he finds time to bitch and moan and actually acknowledge that the media showed proof,
beyond a reasonable doubt that his crowd was sparse. END OF SUBJECT :!:
the narcissist in him refuses to believe such claims and has to the biggest, baddest, toughest on the block.
UNREAL
He had his press secretary hold a press conference to attack the media and claim "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration period, both in person and around the globe."

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

I just saw that.
Sean Spicer is getting almost as riled as Donnie.
Pretty soon, he'll look exactly like the orange one, when speaking.
What some people won't do for money!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Machado wrote: if you saw the press conference from the CIA building, Trump looks tired, he sounds tired and he gave me the impression
that once again he is on the defensive. about what exactly? claims by another network that there were only
the man is the POTUS and he finds time to bitch and moan and actually acknowledge that the media showed proof,
the narcissist in him refuses to believe such claims and has to the biggest, baddest, toughest on the block.
UNREAL
He had his press secretary hold a press conference to attack the media and claim "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration period, both in person and around the globe."

someone told me about this so i found the footage online.
S.O.B.
the lies won't stop. currently we are only talking about crowd attendance. this POTUS cannot tell the truth about this very, very insignificant detail.
imagine the lies he will tell when the topic is actually important to the security of the country?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:
I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Not anymore.

Later Bitch!
Oh well. There's always the dinner theater circuit.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:
I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Not anymore.

Later Bitch!
Well..... I guess that saves the little whiner from self boycotting this place like they were going to if you saddled him with a sig pic... :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
UNREAL

I wonder which one of those photos that Grishnak posted the Tangerine Vaggrabber's interns will use and claim it's from the inauguration...
Last edited by Luminiferous on Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Metal Sludge wrote:I just saw that.
Loved his "I'm watching you, Focker" speech. Bunch of fucking maniacs.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
THE MEDIA IS LYING!!!!!!!
You know the orange don wrote that speech!
Can you imagine?
"Go out there and tell them the media is wrong while I hide somewhere!"
That's the new president...
PUSSY ASS BITCH!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
White House press secretary Sean Spicer launched into a tirade against the media Saturday, slamming what he said was unfair reporting of the attendance of President Donald Trump's inauguration, along with other criticisms.
Many of the facts he cited, however, are inaccurate. Here's a look at some of Spicer's claims.

Floor coverings
Claim: "This was the first time in our nation's history that floor coverings have been used to protect the grass on the Mall. That had the effect of highlighting any areas where people were not standing, while in years past, the grass eliminated this visual."

Fact: Photos from the 2013 inauguration clearly show white ground coverings being laid on the National Mall ahead of President Barack Obama's second swearing-in. Reporters who covered the event also recall the white plastic flooring that was laid along the National Mall to protect the grass.
"(The National Park Service) used a similar grass protective layer in 2013," a former senior Interior Department official told CNN Saturday, asking that his name not be used.

Verdict: False.

Metal detectors
Claim: "This was also the first time that fencing and magnetometers went as far back on the Mall, preventing hundreds of thousands of people from being able to access the Mall as quickly as they had in inaugurations past."

Fact: The Secret Service, the agency responsible for securing the event, acknowledged that the secure area for this year's inauguration was larger than in years past, but the extra measures included only fences and bag checks and not magnetometers.
"The security perimeter for this inauguration was extended due to lessons learned and world events," a Secret Service spokesperson said. "Security fencing was placed around the National Mall this inauguration. There were seven access points where bag checks only were conducted." The spokesperson added that magnetometers -- which includes hand wands -- also weren't used.

Crowd estimates
Claim: "No one had numbers, because the National Park Service, which controls the National Mall, does not put any out."

Fact: It's accurate the National Park Service doesn't provide an official crowd count for the inauguration.

Verdict: True.

Filled spaces
Claim: "We know that from the platform where the President was sworn in to 4th Street, it holds about 250,000 people. From 4th Street to the media tent is about another 220,000. And from the media tent to the Washington Monument, another 250,000 people. All of this space was full when the President took the oath of office."

Fact: It's not clear where Spicer's numbers originated, and the White House didn't respond when asked for more details. But the claim those areas were full when Trump took his oath of office is plainly untrue. Photos taken at noon on Friday show wide swaths of white flooring where people were not standing.

Metro riders
Claim: "We know that 420,000 people used the D.C. Metro public transit yesterday, which actually compares to 317,000 that used it for President Obama's last inaugural."

Fact: Spicer is using a range of numbers that don't make for a precise comparison. It's not clear where the 420,000 figure comes from -- in fact, the Washington Metro Area Transit Authority said the total ridership on Friday was higher: 570,557. But the 317,000 Spicer cited from 2013 was only until 11 a.m., not the entire day. Total ridership on the day Obama was sworn in four years ago stood at 782,000.

Verdict: Misleading.

Trump at the CIA
Claim: "The President was also at the -- as you know, the President was also at the Central Intelligence Agency and greeted by a raucous overflow crowd of some 400-plus CIA employees. There were more than 1,000 requests to attend, prompting the President to note that he'll have to come back to greet the rest. They gave him a five-minute standing ovation at the end in a display of their patriotism and their enthusiasm for his presidency."

Fact: Trump was greeted by enthusiastic CIA employees at the CIA on Saturday, many of whom cheered loudly for the new President when he departed the room. Reporters in the room said there were roughly 400 people in attendance.
The length of his standing ovation, however, isn't precisely known.
The camera feed of the room was cut shortly after Trump finished to protect the identity of some of the national security officials in the crowd. While audio of the feed persisted for a minute or so later, music played over the sound and it wasn't clear how long the applause lasted. Reporters were also moved from the room as the ovation was ongoing. Trump departed the CIA about six minutes after he finished speaking.

Verdict: Inconclusive.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Fuck off, Brad.
You're Uncle fester's incest child.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:
I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Fuck off, Brad.
Brad? I thought Sheep_Mafia was a woman?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

dmbrocker wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote: I'm Sheep_Mafia, bitch.
Fuck off, Brad.
She is. She looks like that on the inside, though, so it's something of a moot point.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

poisonheart wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fuck off, Brad.
She is. She looks like that on the inside, though, so it's something of a moot point.
Do you not know there are no gender definitions anymore? You can identify as anything now. Like a pineapple trapped inside of a head of lettuce.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

I wonder who's making the money from sales of those pink hats.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

It only took an hour for those populist words delivered on the steps of the Capitol to ring hollow. Actions always speak louder than words.

https://www.facebook.com/senschumer/vid ... f=NEWSFEED

1 fucking hour - make amerikkka great again :lol:
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

I guess "alternative facts" is the new "fake news" for those who think reality is negotiable

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/v ... 0142147643