Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: President Trump

Post by demolition23 »

radiobed wrote:
Did this start when Obama starting doing all his executive orders or just when Trump did his?!?
[/b][/color]
The Obama who used less exec orders per year than any President since Cleveland?
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

demolition23 wrote:
radiobed wrote:
Did this start when Obama starting doing all his executive orders or just when Trump did his?!?
[/b][/color]
The Obama who used less exec orders per year than any President since Cleveland?
It is comical to see Trump hold up his signature, like a child showing his parents he
completed his coloring book. The photo op screams, "look at me. look at me. look at me"
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
good post.
all the rednecks and racists in them red states don't mind at all.
they are for all of those facts listed. neo nazis are alive
and well in America + they voted for Cheeto
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump spox Hope Hicks defends Holocaust statement not mentioning the Jews…
http://therightscoop.com/trump-spox-hop ... -the-jews/

So I thought this was a nothing story, as if maybe the Trump campaign just forgot to mention Jews in their Holocaust Remembrance Day statement, but… it sounds like it was intentional. So. WTF, man?
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

It's cool. He'll make up for it by moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and pacifying all the Israeli hard-line right-wing warmonger idiots.
Beyotch_Knowles
Destiny's Bastard

Post by Beyotch_Knowles »

brotherplanet
Show Me Your Dick

Post by brotherplanet »

vlad wrote:
radiobed wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Fear mongering uses exaggeration or outright lying to achieve a goal. Pointing out that the U.S. is quickly drifting into an authoritarian state is not "fear mongering"--it's actually what is happening
There you go Chip, I knew you had it in you!! We are already becoming NAZI Germany!!

I have to ask, just how many EOs do you think Obama issued in 8 years? Don't look it up, just tell us. I've heard this for a long time, how Obama was shredding the Constitution "governing" by EO. And how did his use of them compare to other presidents?

Meh, here's a list for comparison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... ive_orders

Trump has now made more EOs in his first week than any other. That's quantity, quality is another matter.
You don't want someone to look it up and then you provided a link because you looked it up???

Obama didn’t waste much time before issuing executive orders after his inauguration.

Obama signed his first executive order (13489) about presidential records on Jan. 21, 2009, a day after the inauguration. This executive order required the Archivist of the United States notify both the incumbent president and the former president of any records the archivist feels may trigger executive privilege. (Executive privilege refers to the president’s power to withhold information from the public.)

Over the next 10 days, Obama had signed nine executive orders. By the end of his first month, the number was 16.

Here’s how Obama compared to Trump: As of Jan. 26, Trump had signed four executive orders aimed at achieving various campaign promises. By this time, Obama had issued five executive orders.

Obama first aimed to limit access to presidential records, while another ordered the closure of the Guantanamo Bay prison in Cuba within one year.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/st ... -least-co/
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Guantanamo Bay is an injustice. The travel ban is also an unprecedented injustice. Stop talking about the number of fucking executive orders, as if that shit mattered. Trump rejects human rights and the 1967 refugee treaty. Obama never did anything like it. Nobody did. This is as un-American as it gets.

People don't seem to grasp what this actually entails. I have a friend whose parents fled Iran. You can't reject Iranian citizenship, ever, so there's only dual citizenship. She has a child in California. She might not see it again, as she's effectively banned from entering the country now. She hates Iran, never went back there, and she's a life-long Atheist. Nobody cares, they're all the same. She's a terrorist suspect now in the eyes of the US.

There are over 100,000 German citizens alone that are similarly affected by this travel ban. It's ridiculous. This has nothing to do with security whatsoever, as proven by the exclusion of so-called Muslim countries with Trump business interests, like Saudi or Turkey - also proven financial supporters of terrorist parties.

I dare anyone of his supporters here to rationally defend this EO with facts and arguments. It can't be done. You all know it's unjust and makes no sense. So why let it happen? What if it was your family that got targeted by such arbitrary rules?

Fear mongering? Seems like you're the ones already too scared or ignorant to stand up for what's right.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Beyotch_Knowles wrote:Image
LMFAO, is that the mail order bride catalog he ordered her from?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:"But...but...Obama!!!!"

I will never see a day in my lifetime where the idiots in this country stop using Obama as an excuse to be pieces of shit.
Like Susan Smith, they're just going to keep blaming it on the black guy. :lol:
Well, don't worry Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber, you now have the orange guy to blame for everything!!
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Luminiferous wrote:Image

Cro magnun man?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote:

I will never see a day in my lifetime where the idiots in this country stop using Obama as an excuse to be pieces of shit.
Well, don't worry Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber, you now have the orange guy to blame for everything!!
And that applies because... spray tanning and strange orange-ish coloring is an ethnicity?

You've got a lot of nerve dropping the word "dumb" in any way, shape or form.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:It's cool. He'll make up for it by moving the US embassy to Jerusalem and pacifying all the Israeli hard-line right-wing warmonger idiots.
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Guantanamo Bay is an injustice. The travel ban is also an unprecedented injustice. Stop talking about the number of fucking executive orders, as if that shit mattered. Trump rejects human rights and the 1967 refugee treaty. Obama never did anything like it. Nobody did. This is as un-American as it gets.

People don't seem to grasp what this actually entails. I have a friend whose parents fled Iran. You can't reject Iranian citizenship, ever, so there's only dual citizenship. She has a child in California. She might not see it again, as she's effectively banned from entering the country now. She hates Iran, never went back there, and she's a life-long Atheist. Nobody cares, they're all the same. She's a terrorist suspect now in the eyes of the US.

There are over 100,000 German citizens alone that are similarly affected by this travel ban. It's ridiculous. This has nothing to do with security whatsoever, as proven by the exclusion of so-called Muslim countries with Trump business interests, like Saudi or Turkey - also proven financial supporters of terrorist parties.

I dare anyone of his supporters here to rationally defend this EO with facts and arguments. It can't be done. You all know it's unjust and makes no sense. So why let it happen? What if it was your family that got targeted by such arbitrary rules?

Fear mongering? Seems like you're the ones already too scared or ignorant to stand up for what's right.
Right now for a sane American which I consider myself to be I am both ashamed and embarrassed for the unbelievable actions my country has done in just one incredibly week.

I hope citizens from other countries can give some of us a break as no fucking way would we approve of what's happening.

I'm actually thinking that we are seeing another impeachment coming just like Nixon.

The similarities are exactly alike with his crooked shit that are against what we are about and his war with the media.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:
radiobed wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Like Susan Smith, they're just going to keep blaming it on the black guy. :lol:
And that applies because... spray tanning and strange orange-ish coloring is an ethnicity?

You've got a lot of nerve dropping the word "dumb" in any way, shape or form.
Such a compelling point on ethnicity from the hanger-on. Maybe you scored some points today!!

Thank you for the compliment!!
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

poisonheart wrote:We're all LouDoo. So, again, care to explain why calling me a 6th grade teacher would be demeaning? You've clearly got some issues about this.
I must've missed this. First off, I respect ANY person that works for a living in any profession or trade. I don't respect lazy people that can but don't or make excuses.

While I'm not considered blue collar, I grew up in a blue collar family/area. I cleaned carpets in the summer and worked the cafeteria during college to help pay for my school, still had loans. I never whined, and the one/only thing that bothers me about some teachers is that they constantly whine about being underpaid/under appreciated. I don't in any way find it true and many others have more reasons to whine and don't.

And to answer your question specifically, it's just the way I've characterized you. And it's not all meant to be demeaning. While I almost never agree with you, I think you write very eloquently.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radiobed wrote:

Yes, I will blame him for his failures. Won't you, radiosped?
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote:Such a compelling point on ethnicity from the hanger-on. Maybe you scored some points today!!

Thank you for the compliment!!
Such an "I've got nothing" non-point from a super important sludge poster!!

Next time you say something stupid, get called out for it and still feel the need to reply when your empty cranium begs to differ, try this right here: Image

You're welcome!!

Stupid ass.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote: I don't respect lazy people that can but don't or make excuses.
Sounds familiar...

Heads up, dickface: Nobody gives a fuck who you respect.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote:Image
This was the exact moment I dove off the Trump train. He'd said some bullshit prior, but I have to admit my partisanship allowed me to ignore it. This one, I couldn't ignore. Bagging on prisoners of war is unforgivable.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

AirBnB is offering free housing to stranded refugees

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national ... FB_CHBrand
gruentransfer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by gruentransfer »

This ban will only make the extremists hate America more, plan and carry out an attack. Trump will the get to say, see I told you they're all bad without acknowledging any responsibility at all.

The press here today is publishing information about his business interests in the countries that weren't included, you know, the ones where the actual terrorists tend to come from.

I usually stay out of political discussions became everyone has a right to their opinion but this man horrifies me. He has no understanding of what he is doing. Of the human rights he is taking away. Of the complete contempt the world is regarding America with. Even if he did understand any of that, I suspect he wouldn't care because he thinks the rules don't apply to him and consequences won't happen. I'm Trump and that's that.
You should always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

radiobed wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Like Susan Smith, they're just going to keep blaming it on the black guy. :lol:
Yes, I will blame him for his failures. Won't you, radiosped?

No he won't. It will be brushed off as Obama fallout.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Mojo wrote:
This was the exact moment I dove off the Trump train. He'd said some bullshit prior, but I have to admit my partisanship allowed me to ignore it. This one, I couldn't ignore. Bagging on prisoners of war is unforgivable.
Good to see someone put country above party loyalty. I wish politicians would.
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Image

Cro magnun man?
That's what historians believe Jesus really looked like and not a clean version of a Duck Dynasty member.
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

This has been far worse than I imagined it would be.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Mojo wrote:
Don't forget his classy arguing with that Muslim Gold Star family. I know there's vets out there matter of fact we've got one on here who brags about him but it's mind boggling to me how any vet could vote for him after those two incidents.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

gruentransfer wrote:This ban will only make the extremists hate America more, plan and carry out an attack. Trump will the get to say, see I told you they're all bad without acknowledging any responsibility at all.

The press here today is publishing information about his business interests in the countries that weren't included, you know, the ones where the actual terrorists tend to come from.

I usually stay out of political discussions became everyone has a right to their opinion but this man horrifies me. He has no understanding of what he is doing. Of the human rights he is taking away. Of the complete contempt the world is regarding America with. Even if he did understand any of that, I suspect he wouldn't care because he thinks the rules don't apply to him and consequences won't happen. I'm Trump and that's that.
How long can Republicans turn a blind eye to Trump and his team? The pressure on Republicans must be enormous to drop the partisan bullshit and do what's right. It's no longer about winning or losing, it's about several people elected/brought in to the run the country and set policies that are essentially destroying the concept of the United States, costing the country its credibility in the world's eyes and potentially causing national and international conflicts/threats, all while Trump continues to accrue profits.

A response to the ban imposed on Muslims and people of certain countries has been largely silent by Republican senators. This is just another indication of the real problem which is to say a party currently in control of Washington that will not probe or take action against Trump and his administration. To use a "Star Wars" analogy for lack of a better one at the moment, it's time for the Vaders of the party to toss the Emperor down the shaft.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... E/htmlview