Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

heavymental wrote:I am serious all day making $$, sorry I tried to bring that in here. This is sludge. I forgot.
Oh man, I wanted serious romance and the gloryhole disappointed. Therefore, it's not my fault, it's the gloryhole's fault.

Typical Trumptard.

Everyone here makes serious money. Let me guess, you get laid tons, right? Fuck--how is the internet so swamped with these success stories??? How is that possible???
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
heavymental wrote:touched a nerve, pushed a button.......damn. Sorry.
Ha! I gave you a serious response to your comment, and like a typical Trumptard, you get off on provoking a response.

You people are CHILDREN.

MORE name calling........when are you gonna get it all out?

where was the serious part? Help me out. I missed it.
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
heavymental wrote:I am serious all day making $$, sorry I tried to bring that in here. This is sludge. I forgot.
Oh man, I wanted serious romance and the gloryhole disappointed. Therefore, it's not my fault, it's the gloryhole's fault.

Typical Trumptard.

Everyone here makes serious money. Let me guess, you get laid tons, right? Fuck--how is the internet so swamped with these success stories??? How is that possible???

Boom.......there goes another head...I didn't even try, I swear. Sorry, dude. I will stop.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

heavymental wrote:Boom.......there goes another head...I didn't even try, I swear. Sorry, dude. I will stop.
You do realize I'm having fun at YOUR expense and not the other way around, right? YOU'RE the one being made to look like a fool?

Oh man, you got someone on the internet to respond to you! Fuck--when was the last time that was a novelty to normal people? 1994?

I'm here to ridicule you. You want to be ridiculed. I'm okay with this arrangement.

But bear in mind that at no point in this arrangement are you making money or getting laid. The person you've pretended to be doesn't do these things.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
heavymental wrote:Boom.......there goes another head...I didn't even try, I swear. Sorry, dude. I will stop.
You do realize I'm having fun at YOUR expense and not the other way around, right? YOU'RE the one being made to look like a fool?

Oh man, you got someone on the internet to respond to you! Fuck--when was the last time that was a novelty to normal people? 1994?

I'm here to ridicule you. You want to be ridiculed. I'm okay with this arrangement.

But bear in mind that at no point in this arrangement are you making money or getting laid. The person you're pretended to be doesn't do these things.

Yeah, its a little too late for all that. I apologize.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

heavymental wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
heavymental wrote:
"motherfuckers"........more name calling....there's no legitimate argument, just name calling......and Russia, of course.. (feel the pressure building deep inside?)

Why so much hate? Damn. People can't have different points of view, agree on some, disagree on others without hate?

How can you hate a whole group of people? I don't get it. Maybe you need to get laid? It helps.
Do you need a safe space, snowflake?

You are always safe with me.
ImageImage
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
heavymental wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Do you need a safe space, snowflake?

You are always safe with me.
great movie ! LOL
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

radiobed wrote:Where have I heard this type of sentiment before?!?!?

Hmmm....
For fuck sake dumb ass, 70,000 white trash idiots enabled Trump to beat the odds in the general election and win the electoral college while losing the popular vote by a YUGE margin. There are not 70,000 white trash idiots who disapprove of Trump who will suddenly change their mind. If anything, the white trash idiots will wake up and realize they have been had and Trump's approval rating will tank even more rapidly. Cold hard fact is that he will not improve those people's lives with tax cuts and less regulation.

#LAMEDUCK

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Propoganda Joe calling Ian's tweets "cold hard facts" today.
DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Image
Propoganda Joe calling Ian's tweets "cold hard facts" just a few months ago.
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

FBI: Wiretapping claim has NOTHING behind it.

What a shock, huh Trumptards?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I'm reading Trumps team is getting a bashing in the hearing, but that Republicans asking the questions are more bothered about who is leaking rather than the subject of the leaks. Typical scumbags.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Again with the leaking. FAKE NEWS. Sad!
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump is the weakest President this nation has ever had. China is kicking America's ass.

Tillerson’s Beijing Visit Was a Home Run for China: State Media
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/tille ... ia-n735626
kevind2112
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kevind2112 »

MickeyG wrote:I'm reading Trumps team is getting a bashing in the hearing, but that Republicans asking the questions are more bothered about who is leaking rather than the subject of the leaks. Typical scumbags.
So in other words, EXACTLY what the democrats did when Hillary's emails were leaked.
"Like I said, you don’t need to go to church to be a Christian. If you go to Taco Bell, that doesn’t make you a taco." - Justin Bieber
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Trump slipped 220 spots on the list to 544 with an estimated $3.5 billion, a decline of $1 billion from last year. Forbes attributed Trump's drop to sluggishness in the midtown Manhattan real estate market which is responsible for a disproportionate amount of his wealth.

"Forty percent of Donald Trump's fortune is tied up in Trump Tower and eight buildings within one mile of it," Forbes said. "Lately, the neighborhood has been struggling (relatively speaking)."

Forbes also said Trump's wealth was hit by $66 million in political spending on his successful presidential campaign, as well as $25 million to settle litigation he allegedly ripped off students at Trump University.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

MickeyG wrote:Typical democRAT scumbags.
Indeed.
Danzig in the Dark

cantstopthemusic wrote:
MickeyG wrote:Typical democRAT scumbags.
Indeed.
It was cute and endearing when HMZ did the fake quote thing. Not so much when a creepy old bisexual does it.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump going after Canada now. France, Turkey and Italy are next?

cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump going after Canada now. France, Turkey and Italy are next?
No more free rides. About time.
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump going after Canada now. France, Turkey and Italy are next?

Somebody needs to get them all to pay up. Why do my taxes have to carry ANY deadbeat country? They ALL need to pay up.

Our country Is broke. Its simple math. America is open for BUSINESS, just in time. Business leaders in charge.

Name calling and crying is probably the best strategy in this environment.

Russia should get a free pass for a few years. They have helped enough for a while. HA !
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump is the weakest President this nation has ever had. China is kicking America's ass.

Tillerson’s Beijing Visit Was a Home Run for China: State Media
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/tille ... ia-n735626

Damn, NBC news wrote something negative about a Republican......

Wow. What is the world coming to? They NEVER do that.

This must be VERY important for NBC to do this, right?

Tillerson should be over in Russia, partying !
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Does all this paying up mean that America should pay back the billions it's borrowed from China, Japan and Brazil? About time.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

Mojo wrote:Does all this paying up mean that America should pay back the billions it's borrowed from China, Japan and Brazil? About time.

Yes, absolutely ! Agreed !

This, most likely paired with better rates and terms by renegotiating/refinancing which are already in the works.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

This heavymental dude must be an alternym of one of the Trumptards on here.
Danzig in the Dark

cantstopthemusic wrote:
No more free rides. About time.
We know why you're against free rides.
ImageImage
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

MickeyG wrote:This heavymental dude must be an alternym of one of the Trumptards on here.
Must be, huh? Why is that? Please explain. You are dead wrong. I am here because of Russia. (joke)

And you must be another scared, upset, no valid input of any kind, name caller. Is there anything else here? If you are not, please forgive me.

Seriously, what do you think calling someone "Trumptard" actually accomplishes? How does that help anyone in anyway?

Other than for you to cry out for help from other posters, who are also scared, sad, frustrated and only have name calling left to contribute?

OOOH......too much truth there, I know.

I have no other alternyms. I am just an investor, excited about the changing environment. There is a huge shift. Its just getting started. That's it.

We now have very successful business people running this BROKE country. How is that bad? Damn. Just do the math. Its easy.

President Trump is very fucked up in many ways, BUT look around at the business world and see what is happening. Don't miss it.

Love him (I don't), hate him, like him, doesn't matter. Emotions don't matter, you angry, sad, panicked, "sludgers."

Get over it. TRY to turn off the CNN and put on a business channel. Don't miss what is coming. America is open for business. Its been a while.

This is seriously not worth it on this board. I hope some of you wake up and get over your feelings and make some $$, maybe grab some pussy (another joke)

.....or stick to crying, complaining, bitching, moaning, and most productive of all...name calling !! That is how you really make it in America, right?

Rock on
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'm thinking it's creaton.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

exitflagger wrote:I'm thinking it's creaton.
Fuckin hilarious. Why MUST I be someone else? I don't get it. Come on, please anyone. Without name calling, if possible (doubt it).....

Why must I be somebody else? No other names on Sludge for me ever. I have nothing to gain or lose either way. This is it, me.

I think 3 or 4 people in this thread (I don't feel like looking back) have accused me of being someone else, multiple different guesses.

just shaking my head. Its like talking to a wall, I don't get why people think I am all or one of these other people.

I guess there are some points of view that some folks will never understand or want to even try. Who knows?

Sludge.......gotta love it.

Oh, I am thinking of "changing" my name, not adding a new one to something in Russian. ha.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

heavymental wrote:

Somebody needs to get them all to pay up. Why do my taxes have to carry ANY deadbeat country?
Got any issues with your tax dollars going to guarding the first lady while she's in NYC and Drumpf Tower, Drumpf's sons when they go on business trips overseas or Drumpf's Florida golfing trips where he has spent of a quarter of his time since being inaugurated 9even though he was constantly going off on Obama's golfing trips and he'd "be too busy to golf if he were elected president") or is that on the "glad to see my tax dollars going to something good!" side of things?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

I was out of the loop today. Did we get any evidence of the Russian influence on the election? Or was it just more speculation and dreaming?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.