Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radiobed wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: You need to back this up with proof. Independent proof, like the confirmation statement from FoMoCo. Your word doesn't go far here.
Oh!! So I've got the credibility problem?? Not Joe who I've quoted numerous times to show how wrong his propoganda has been with the passage of a little time.

If you had watched the interview I've already posted with the Ford exec, you would've heard him say at the 1 minute mark:

"So if you keep track of it all, we've announced 1.9 billion in investments here in the state of Michigan in the first 3 months this year, and about a billion of that is incremental from where we started (in 2015)"

Verify yourself here...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/28/trump-ad ... -2015.html
No mention of Trump at all. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.
This is your claim:
radiobed wrote:

Ford has officially confirmed the initial plan and incrementally added over a billion more to the 2015 investment while crediting Trump and his agenda.

Nothing at all in that official statement from Ford credits either Trump or his agenda with anything. Are you done being stupid yet, radiosped? The only thing you have proven wrong is your parent's decision to procreate, radiosped.
ImageImage
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Go to about the 5:50 mark for that.

You can also look up mark fields comments in January, he echoed those thoughts.

The market post election is a good indicator to what people expect.

Take your pick...or just talk Russia!!
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:Trumpty Dumpty is a MAAAAAGICAL wizard! Nothing but wonderfulness follows in his wake! He is our savior and master! All PRAAAAAAIIIIISE!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What an embarrassing dupe!
Well not everything, I criticized the health care rollout.

Ryan and the establishment deserve blame for talking about this for 8 years and not having a plan everyone agreed on.

I don't like that Trump led with this. It probably needed more time.

And the far right probably deserves blame for being too rigid.

Time will tell if they get this right. I would actually be in favor if ALL parties worked together on this. Unfortunately I fear the Dems only real plan is to throw more money/tax dollars at it. Regardless, get all input.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

WSJ is reporting that Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-flynn ... 9?mod=e2tw
Gritt
Official Sludge Ass Kisser

Post by Gritt »

Stoner wrote:WSJ is reporting that Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.

Just saw this.

This could be the beginning of the end.
Machado wrote:I might not know how to flush a toilet today
Machado owes me an apology.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Gritt wrote:
Stoner wrote:WSJ is reporting that Flynn offered to testify in exchange for immunity.

Just saw this.

As an atheist, even I'm praying for this. This lying, ridiculous administration needs to end as soon as possible. I never thought I'd see a president worse than Nixon or W, but here we are.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Gritt wrote:

Just saw this.

Not likely. He's been advised to cover his ass and is doing so. Doesn't mean he's about to present the evidence that will bring the administration down.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Fuck, and I thought Blobster was lying sleazeball
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

MurrayFiend wrote:
Gritt wrote:

Just saw this.

Not likely. He's been advised to cover his ass and is doing so. Doesn't mean he's about to present the evidence that will bring the administration down.
Best way to cover his ass is to throw Trump's under the bus.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Well, we'll see.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

That-guy wrote:
Gritt wrote:

Just saw this.

As an atheist, even I'm praying for this. This lying, ridiculous administration needs to end as soon as possible. I never thought I'd see a president worse than Nixon or W, but here we are.

he is the president we needed.

somebody to smack around the uber-liberalism that has spread across the media the last 4 years.

fuck atheism. you are NOT in control.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Shut the fuck up. :lol:
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
That-guy wrote:
Gritt wrote: Just saw this.

he is the president we needed.

somebody to smack around the uber-liberalism that has spread across the media the last 4 years.

fuck atheism. you are NOT in control.
I refuse to derail this thread. :lol:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Fox News is spinning the story as Flynn not having any damaging info because the FBI hasn't taken him up on the offer.

Brilliant.

Seriously...their spin docs are fucking amazing.

NPR: Bannon murders hooker.
Fox: Bannon takes swift action against human trafficking
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Heenan Snuka wrote:he is the president we needed.
Our resident scat freak here knows a good turd when he sees one.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

MurrayFiend wrote:
Gritt wrote:

Just saw this.

But if we are quoting Flynn, back in Sep 2016 he said "Getting Immunity probably means you have probably committed a crime", he did say it to sleepy eyed Chuck Todd, so I am sure
there is a way to make that into Fake News.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

GENERAL MIKE FLYNN interviewed on Meet the Press - September 25, 2016
http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/m ... 16-n654021

CHUCK TODD: Let me start with this, the public perception is that Donald Trump isn't doing the same type of preparation for this debate that Hillary Clinton is. I think Kellyanne Conway, the campaign manager, said he's not been locked up in a cabin for two weeks. Eric Trump, his son, has suggested that he doesn't need to be you know rehearsing flash cards. Are you concerned, though, that the preparation is enough?

GENERAL MIKE FLYNN: Yeah, so a couple things, the very last thing that John Podesta just said is no individual too big to jail, that should include people like Hillary Clinton. I mean, five people around her have had, have been given immunity, to include her former Chief of Staff. When you are given immunity, that means that you have probably committed a crime. So you know, I don't know how he can sit there and say something like that with all the, the things that have been going around, just swirling around Hillary Clinton--
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Gritt wrote:

Just saw this.

That (asking for immunity) has to do with accepting payments in 2015 (before he was ever even involved with the Trump campaign) from RT (Russian TV Network).

No, it's not going to be the beginning of anything. :lol:
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Stoner wrote:Shut the fuck up. :lol:
LOL yes!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Gritt wrote:

Just saw this.

That (asking for immunity) has to do with accepting payments in 2015 (before he was ever even involved with the Trump campaign) from RT (Russian TV Network).

You can smell the anxiety right through the fucking computer screen. Cuntstopper totally tips his indignant, quivering hand when the large bolded text and underlining and secretly weeping laffy faces come pouring out.

Your boy's going down, clinchy.
ImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Gritt wrote:

Just saw this.

And you know this, how? Who cares about that?!

No, fuckbag. It's about Russia's involvement with the Trump Adminstration. You stupid clenching asshole.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/p ... ussia.html
Fuck sigs.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump's 35% approval rating means only the die hard Trumptards are supporting this train wreck. Trump is shitting the bed and buying advertisements to boost his numbers.

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radiobed wrote:Go to about the 5:50 mark for that.
He still didn't credit Trump for their 2015 decision.
radiobed wrote:You can also look up mark fields comments in January, he echoed those thoughts.
You made the claim. You do that.
radiobed wrote:The market post election is a good indicator to what people expect.

Take your pick...or just talk Russia!!
:lol:
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

radiobed wrote:You and your liberal loons will continue looking more and more like fools every day saying the sky is falling when clearly the things that really matter suggest the exact opposite.
Trump's military is killing civilians, destroying living space and displacing a people it refuses to offer alternatives, backing a dictatorship that creates millions of permanent refugees while refusing their human rights. Trump's foreign policy is fueling terrorist propaganda and making America a target for all its victims. Trump's government is promoting irreparable damage to the environment while rejecting all scientific climate research and relinquishing its economic potential for future technologies. Trump's government is actively hurting the livelihood of the socially disadvantaged, the elderly, the sick, with nothing to show for it. Trump's government is systematically destroying the media's role as watchdog to directly feed the public nationalist propaganda and proven lies.

But those clearly aren't things that really matter. Things that really matter are vague suggestions of "markets" looking "optimistic" and "business leaders" being "excited".

You're a grade-A fool.
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

cantstopthemusic wrote:FIRST I PLEASE, THEN I TEASE.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Trump's military is killing civilians, destroying living space and displacing a people it refuses to offer alternatives, backing a dictatorship that creates millions of permanent refugees while refusing their human rights. Trump's foreign policy is fueling terrorist propaganda and making America a target for all its victims. Trump's government is promoting irreparable damage to the environment while rejecting all scientific climate research and relinquishing its economic potential for future technologies. Trump's government is actively hurting the livelihood of the socially disadvantaged, the elderly, the sick, with nothing to show for it. Trump's government is systematically destroying the media's role as watchdog to directly feed the public nationalist propaganda and proven lies.

But those clearly aren't things that really matter. Things that really matter are vague suggestions of "markets" looking "optimistic" and "business leaders" being "excited".

You're a grade-A fool.

1. Let me laugh at the bought and paid for media being considered a watchdog. Fool!!

The only role the media has is outlets like Fox and Breitbart give the conservative spin, outlets like NY Times and CNN give the liberal spin. Anyone paying attention knows this. They only are a watchdog to the opposition party.

2. I'm Left when it comes to the environment, but the issue is consumption, not whether we get our energy here or in China...or Russia (who is in bed with Putin??). And although I'm Left with the environment, it's unfortunate this has been politicized. I honestly don't know what to believe. Clearly Al Gore's predictions from 10 years ago were wrong.

I don't think any politician (Left or right) wants to destroy our planet. Hopefully we can just take this issue out of politicians hands because they're clearly fucking it up.

3. As far as the battle on terror, I'm gonna give Trump and more importantly General Mattis more than 60 days to see if their plan is less of a colossal fuck up than Obama or W's plans.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

radiobed wrote:1. Let me laugh at the bought and paid for media being considered a watchdog. Fool!!
Your transformation into Machado is complete. Congrats. You're a retard butterfly now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

radiobed wrote:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Trump's military is killing civilians, destroying living space and displacing a people it refuses to offer alternatives, backing a dictatorship that creates millions of permanent refugees while refusing their human rights. Trump's foreign policy is fueling terrorist propaganda and making America a target for all its victims. Trump's government is promoting irreparable damage to the environment while rejecting all scientific climate research and relinquishing its economic potential for future technologies. Trump's government is actively hurting the livelihood of the socially disadvantaged, the elderly, the sick, with nothing to show for it. Trump's government is systematically destroying the media's role as watchdog to directly feed the public nationalist propaganda and proven lies.

You're a grade-A fool.

1. Let me laugh at the bought and paid for media being considered a watchdog. Fool!!

The only role the media has is outlets like Fox and Breitbart give the conservative spin, outlets like NY Times and CNN give the liberal spin. Anyone paying attention knows this. They only are a watchdog to the opposition party.

2. I'm Left when it comes to the environment, but the issue is consumption, not whether we get our energy here or in China...or Russia (who is in bed with Putin??). And although I'm Left with the environment, it's unfortunate this has been politicized. I honestly don't know what to believe. Clearly Al Gore's predictions from 10 years ago were wrong.

I don't think any politician (Left or right) wants to destroy our planet. Hopefully we can just take this issue out of politicians hands because they're clearly fucking it up.

3. As far as the battle on terror, I'm gonna give Trump and more importantly General Mattis more than 60 days to see if their plan is less of a colossal fuck up than Obama or W's plans.
Well, if you are "left" when it comes to the environment you must have just loved this shit show.
Hey kids, this stuff is bad for ya, our own scientists say so, but fuck it, spray away motherfuckers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywilli ... 16bb3f181f

(PS. I linked a "right leaning" site for your pleasure.)
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote:1. Let me laugh at the bought and paid for media being considered a watchdog. Fool!!

This was obviously the endgame when entities like Fox and Breitbart were established. Everybody knows it's always been the media's role to keep government in check so how does somebody thirsty for power go about getting the system in a stranglehold for their own gain? You backtrack and understand that the media has to be controlled in order to do it. So if the far-right is constantly upended by the media simply telling it like it is, they have to be delegitimized. It is the goal of this cockamamie "fair and balanced" approach to portray things exactly as your stupid duped ass sees it: Fox and Brietbart for the right and EVERYBODY else on the left. If the alt-right mouthpieces get dismissed, you point the finger right back the other way and try to put all of them on the same level.

That is not the way it really is and you know it.

It's exactly like this whole idiotic business of Trump and the Tards yelling "Fake news!" every time the media reports anything at all negative about the Donald. It undercuts what "fake news" actually is. We now know that the Kremlin was behind all of the made-up stuff that skewed the election and it is obvious that Trump and his campaign were complicit with it. That is not the same as the mainstream media quoting Trump directly and pointing out how what he said has fucked up implications. To call that "fake news" when everybody knows it's not, is a pure self-serving lie that gets told over and over again.

Trump says something stupid, the media points out that it's stupid and the Alt-righters yell "fake news". Rinse and repeat all day every day. Result: desensitizing people to the truth.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump's latest fund raising scam. Give him money to prove the media is wrong when they say Trump's presidency is a train wreck.
#$UCKERS

Trump's EPA trying to create more Trumptards

Trump's EPA Just Greenlighted a Pesticide Known to Damage Kids' Brains
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/ ... -pesticide
Major studies from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, the University of California-Davis, and Columbia University have found strong evidence that low doses of chlorpyrifos inhibits kids' brain development, including when exposure occurs in the womb, with effects ranging from lower IQ to higher rates of autism.