A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
Stalker Z'Hoy wrote:Here's the thing about being a moron: If you say dumb shit ALL THE TIME, nobody knows you're kidding when you say dumb shit as a "joke."
See heavymental, Chippy knows how Sludge works! And he even got the ban hammer so bad he couldn't even come back under his old nym
False (according to Stalker Z'Hoy, himself).
Is that so?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Is that so?
It is false. I even challenged Old Clenchy on it and he backed down. Hence, why he's so obsessed with it. Not sure why the threadjack was necessary but that's Cucky.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Is that so?
It is false. I even challenged Old Clenchy on it and he backed down. Hence, why he's so obsessed with it. Not sure why the threadjack was necessary but that's Cucky.
Usually he has a screenshot and link from his files, so the lack thereof raised my suspicions.
ImageImage
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

exitflagger wrote:Hmm. What are the chances that Rev somehow gets off the pipe and fucks off and we suddenly get this obvious alternym using the same shtick, same alt-right troll tactics, same tweaked out, manic posting pace and same "you're trying to suppress my free speech" routine? I'm not necessarily saying mental midget is Revtard but even worse, there is more than one of him in existence to stink this place up. What a revolting possibility.

ooooh...conspiracy theory. fun. :D so much little white bits of floating precipitation in the air ! :lol:

ok, I will be the first to admit this.... Here it is :

The ONLY reason I voted for Trump is ............because a Russian told me I should. There, I said it, I feel so much better now. :twisted: 8)

Stink this place up?! It was plenty stinky before I tripped over this shit hole !!! That dude in your picture in the white shirt looks stinky as well.

Trump/Russia 2020
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#THANKSTRUMP

Chicago judge shot, killed outside his home
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/10/ch ... -home.html
heavymental
Recording Your Demo

Post by heavymental »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:#THANKSTRUMP

#IDONTTHINKTRUMPDIDTHIS

Pulled this from your link "the suspect, described as a black male, then fled the area on foot. Authorities are reviewing multiple video cameras in the area to figure out a vehicle he may have gotten into."

Says the suspect was black (which is highly unusual and hard to believe actually), but Trump is more of an orange/white tone, no?

I think Trump may be clear on this one.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:#THANKSOBAMA

FYP
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#THANKSTRUMP

San Bernardino School Shooting Leaves 3 Dead, 1 Wounded
http://www.wsj.com/video/san-bernardino ... B4F0B.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#TRUMPSLUMP
#SHOWMETHEMONEY

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he's just as stupid as his followers
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

grishnak boss wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he's just as stupid as his followers
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Are You Gonna Bark All Day Little Doggy...
https://youtu.be/m6qJNsIuVCM
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Uh, really? :?

Spicer's bizarre claim: Hitler didn't use chemical weapons

https://www.yahoo.com/news/spicer-hitle ... 56724.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

dmbrocker wrote:Uh, really? :?

More alternative facts?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Man the holocaust thing is about as real as all that climate change malarkey, am I right?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote:Man the holocaust thing is about as real as all that climate change malarkey, am I right?
Let's wait to see what Ivanka and Jared think about it.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

dmbrocker wrote:Uh, really? :?

Between this idiot and the Conway broad, Drumpf's got himself a nice crew delivering the stupid on a daily basis...

Also nice of Eric to help paint a bulls eye on Ivanka by giving her the credit for the decision on the Tomahawk missile launch on Syrian..
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#TRUMPSLUMP
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger wrote:Man the holocaust thing is about as real as all that climate change malarkey, am I right?
LMFAO, very true. Spicer and the rest of the shit bags in the Oval Office most likely believe Hitler did not actually use gas on his people (although he was a "bad guy" like Obama).

The Trump team’s history of flirting with Holocaust deniers
https://thinkprogress.org/the-trump-tea ... 60cfa1c1eb

By suggesting that Hitler did not use chemical weapons, even though Hitler used gas chambers to kill millions, Spicer essentially called into question whether the Holocaust even happened at all. By saying that Assad is different than Hitler because he killed his own people, Spicer tacitly accepted the Nazi definition of German — implying, like they did, that German Jews were not actually German. And by defining Assad’s victims as innocent in apparent contrast to Hitler’s victims, Spicer’s comments play into the anti-Semitic notion that Hitler’s victims deserved their deaths.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
LMFAO, very true. Spicer and the rest of the shit bags in the Oval Office most likely believe Hitler did not actually use gas on his people (although he was a "bad guy" like Obama).

By suggesting that Hitler did not use chemical weapons, even though Hitler used gas chambers to kill millions, Spicer essentially called into question whether the Holocaust even happened at all. By saying that Assad is different than Hitler because he killed his own people, Spicer tacitly accepted the Nazi definition of German — implying, like they did, that German Jews were not actually German. And by defining Assad’s victims as innocent in apparent contrast to Hitler’s victims, Spicer’s comments play into the anti-Semitic notion that Hitler’s victims deserved their deaths.
OMG, I just saw this. Holocaust Centers? WTF?

The headline at Fark is:
Poe's Law found dead at hands of Godwin's Law in bizarre murder/suicide case
Spicer's comments..seriously, just WTF.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:

The headline at Fark is:
You are both being ridiculous. You're giving Spicer entirely too much credit by implying that there was anything deeper in his comments than "herp derp." He didn't, indirectly or otherwise, deny the Holocaust. For fuck's sake, take it down a notch. He invoked Hitler's name to justify his master's actions in Syria. The actual words that came out were bullshit, but he didn't think them through enough to even have an agenda. The dude's talking out of his ass, and acting like there was anything deeper than "Hitler bad. Make Assad worse" is just trying too hard. Spicer is enough of a joke already without people falling all over themselves to make shit up.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
vlad wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:LMFAO, very true. Spicer and the rest of the shit bags in the Oval Office most likely believe Hitler did not actually use gas on his people (although he was a "bad guy" like Obama).

The headline at Fark is:
You are both being ridiculous. You're giving Spicer entirely too much credit by implying that there was anything deeper in his comments than "herp derp." He didn't, indirectly or otherwise, deny the Holocaust. For fuck's sake, take it down a notch. He invoked Hitler's name to justify his master's actions in Syria. The actual words that came out were bullshit, but he didn't think them through enough to even have an agenda. The dude's talking out of his ass, and acting like there was anything deeper than "Hitler bad. Make Assad worse" is just trying too hard. Spicer is enough of a joke already without people falling all over themselves to make shit up.
Oh it was serious derp. But they were his actual words. I do not think HE is trying to lessen the Holocaust, but god damn, when your the Press Secretary, especially during Passover, it really would behoove one to not be that derpy. In fact, do not bring Hitler into it, ever, just don't. That's what my WTF was about. I especially loved his later apology where he didn't want to get in the way of Trump's efforts to "destabilize the Middle East".

As for Poe's Law, it's been life support for months now.
Last edited by vlad on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Spicer is easily the most odious person, beside Trump, that I've seen in a very long time. I can't imagine the most deranged person on the planet wanting that idiot to be their spokesman. So of course it makes sense that Trump would.
In all seriousness though, he's got the hardest job. Trying to put a positive spin on anything Trump does has got to be a nightmare.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:Spicer is easily the most odious person, beside Trump, that I've seen in a very long time. I can't imagine the most deranged person on the planet wanting that idiot to be their spokesman. So of course it makes sense that Trump would.
In all seriousness though, he's got the hardest job. Trying to put a positive spin on anything Trump does has got to be a nightmare.
Yeah, but he keeps doing it. He could quit. The very first briefing, he went out and said, against our lying eyes, that Shitgibbon's Inauguration was the most attended EVER!
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote:
Mojo wrote:Spicer is easily the most odious person, beside Trump, that I've seen in a very long time. I can't imagine the most deranged person on the planet wanting that idiot to be their spokesman. So of course it makes sense that Trump would.
Yeah, but he keeps doing it. He could quit. The very first briefing, he went out and said, against our lying eyes, that Shitgibbon's Inauguration was the most attended EVER!
I asked my coworker, who is a staunch Trump supporter, "doesn't it worry you that right out of the gate, this administration is lying about inauguration numbers? Of all the trivial things to double down on. If they'll lie about shit like that, what else will they lie about?" He couldn't care less. It's hard to even be in the same room with someone when you learn they're that stupid.
Image Image
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Trumpflakes are like, "Yeah he's an asshole and a liar, but he's our asshole and liar." It's ok as long as he's furthering their agenda, except that he really isn't. The reality will set in sooner or later. Not everybody can make a mint on the stock-market like radiobed, heavymental and moggio. :roll:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

MickeyG wrote:Trumpflakes are like, "Yeah he's an asshole and a liar, but he's our asshole and liar." It's ok as long as he's furthering their agenda, except that he really isn't. The reality will set in sooner or later. Not everybody can make a mint on the stock-market like radiobed, heavymental and moggio. :roll:
You'd think with all that money Mongolio made, he could at least afford to take a bath more than once a month..
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Mojo wrote:You are both being ridiculous.
No. Trump admin is full of anti-Semites. Here's a article from Jan 30, 2017

The White House statement on Holocaust Remembrance day did not mention Jews or antisemitism.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... al/514974/

Holocaust denial is alive and well in the highest offices of the United States. It is being spread by those in President Trump’s innermost circle. It may have all started as a mistake by a new administration that is loath to admit it’s wrong. Conversely, it may be a conscious attempt by people with anti-Semitic sympathies to rewrite history. Either way it is deeply disturbing.