Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by TenBenny »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenBenny wrote:So what's it going to take for them to wise up? Something drastic, unfortunately, that affects them personally in a startling way. Their water supply goes bad. Maybe they lose healthcare and they or someone close to them gets sick or dies. Or maybe new tax cuts decimate them financially. For people to flip, the damage has to be severe and the reality of it has to be deeply felt for eyes to be opened.
When's the last time someone was "decimated financially" from tax cuts? :lol:

You are truly stuck on stupid.
You fucking idiot. Most people watching or reading the news, including those on this board, would understand with no difficulty that the tax cuts proposed are presumed to be aiding the rich and screwing over the lower or middle class. You seem to be the only one here without the critical reasoning skills that would allow someone to clearly grasp what was inferred.

Don't blame anybody else for your shortcomings.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TenBenny wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenBenny wrote:So what's it going to take for them to wise up? Something drastic, unfortunately, that affects them personally in a startling way. Their water supply goes bad. Maybe they lose healthcare and they or someone close to them gets sick or dies. Or maybe new tax cuts decimate them financially. For people to flip, the damage has to be severe and the reality of it has to be deeply felt for eyes to be opened.

You fucking idiot. Most people watching or reading the news, including those on this board, would understand with no difficulty that the tax cuts proposed are presumed to be aiding the rich and screwing over the lower or middle class.
I'll wait while you explain how cutting the tax rates for upper income brackets would/could "decimate financially" someone in a lower income bracket. Take your time, fucking moron. :lol:
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

You fucking idiot. Most people watching or reading the news, including those on this board, would understand with no difficulty that the tax cuts proposed are presumed to be aiding the rich and screwing over the lower or middle class.
I'll wait while you explain how cutting the tax rates for upper income brackets would/could "decimate financially" someone in a lower income bracket. Take your time, fucking moron. :lol:
You need some skin in this game, cantstop. Care to make a wager?
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Trump: "Why was there the Civil War?"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -civil-war

Uhhhhh, really? Just keeps putting his foot in his mouth... :?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
You need some skin in this game, cantstop. Care to make a wager?
Cowardly Clench isn't going to take you up on it. He just likes to stand and sneer from the sidelines instead of backing anything he says up.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote:Trump: "Why was there the Civil War?"

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -civil-war

Uhhhhh, really? Just keeps putting his foot in his mouth... :?
"People don't realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why?"
Whenever he says something like "People don't realize" it means HE just learned about it, though learn might be too charitable.
"He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, 'There's no reason for this.'"
Yeah, except that Jackson died in 1845.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

exitflagger wrote:Question: Exactly how badly does Trump have to shit the bed before his sub-mongoloid fan base stops giving him a grade of "a solid A" in job performance evaluation? How many of his campaign promises does he have to utterly fail to deliver on or totally reverse stance on before they stop repeating the "He's just doing what he said he was going to do" chant like a goddamn flock of hypnotized turkeys?

Can we schedule a round about time when reality goes in dry on these fucking morons?
I've been having these same thoughts. Most trump voters I talk to absolutely refuse to acknowledge even one thing he's done that is unquestionable.

All his supporters care about are 2nd amendment, being anti women's health, and he's not Hillary. Take away all other amendments and the constitution itself, his people won't give a fuck.

Trump said this morning that the US constitution is bad!!! People still don't care.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Trump gets annoyed with CBS interview and runs away. So funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TCR5oC5ZQs&app=desktop
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Bighole wrote:Trump gets annoyed with CBS interview and runs away. So funny.

Trump is obviously never going to learn that if he blurts out something stupid, particularly in an online medium, it's not just going to come back and bite him in the ass, it's eventually going to eat him alive. If he doesn't resign or get impeached he will end up a laughing stock that history will impugn, condemn, deride and humiliate for as long as anybody cares to remember him. He is so far out of his depth that it's obviously going to end up a tragic thing, not just for whatever he bungles as president but for him and his family in a personal sense.

I have no idea how he doesn't constantly and perpetually regret getting what he asked for with all this. You know it would be just a goddamn suicide-inducing humiliation for anybody with a normal capacity for self-awareness.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

We're talking about the tax plan as a whole, right? The expectation from a lot of people is that the wealthy elite will pay less in taxes and the middle and lower classes may end up paying more. So that's how they would suffer. You're speaking as if the assumption has been that any tax reform is going to be equitable across the classes. That's not been the consensus among what I have read. This is like any other policy from this administration. It's widely expected that the changes made will be harmful to people not in America's wealthy demographic.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Bighole wrote:Trump gets annoyed with CBS interview and runs away. So funny.

What a child! Notice he made sure the Andrew Jackson portrait was in the background of the shot. You know, the man he apparently doesn't realize died 16 years before the Civil War. And what the fuck is still he on about with this surveillance bullshit? He keeps playing coy while insisting, "You can figure it out" or whatever. Really, Donald?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

From today... Howard Stern weighs in on earlier assessments made about Trump's decision to run.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-IZcHp3uk
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TenDummy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenDummyy wrote:
We're talking about the tax plan as a whole, right? The expectation from a lot of people is that the wealthy elite will pay less in taxes and the middle and lower classes may end up paying more. So that's how they would suffer.
Like I said ... you're stuck on stupid.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TenDummy wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:
We're talking about the tax plan as a whole, right? The expectation from a lot of people is that the wealthy elite will pay less in taxes and the middle and lower classes may end up paying more. So that's how they would suffer.
Like I said ... you're stuck on stupid.
You've said nothing of substance, cantstop. Explain how he is incorrect. I'm betting you won't. You want a piece of that action? :wink:
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: You've said nothing of substance, cantstop.
cantstopthemusic wrote: Image
Can't Shut the Fuck Up posts absolutely nothing of value that isn't drowning in self parody. He doesn't engage in conversation, he simply drops a snide comment and never has the balls to back it up or converse about it. Not a single person on this board wants him around and he still can't stay away. His need for attention is so great that he posts videos of himself mouth-raping Amy Schumer's corpse like a sloth licking peanut butter off the roof of its mouth. Then when he's caught, he straight-up lies about it, proving how much he cares, then he FUCKING STAYS HERE! It defies all logic.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

And now he isn't getting his way on the spending bill so he is calling for a Government Shutdown in Sep to fix the rules so the Dem's can't block parts of the bill.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
The reason for the plan negotiated between the Republicans and Democrats is that we need 60 votes in the Senate which are not there! We....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
either elect more Republican Senators in 2018 or change the rules now to 51%. Our country needs a good "shutdown" in September to fix mess!

Fucking tool-bag.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Because you idiot leftist are nothing but speed bumps.
Not road blocks... Speed bumps and nothing more and Trump will roll right over you again and again.
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Because you idiot leftist are nothing but speed bumps.
Not road blocks... Speed bumps and nothing more and Trump will roll right over you again and again.
Yeah, he's really done a stellar job of that so far. So much winning against us "idiot leftist." It honestly must take an extreme amount of mental energy or shamelessness to explain away or disregard his daily missteps.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev actually believes that to be true. :lol:

Rev also has a giant tattoo of his own face.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:you idiot leftist are nothing but speed bumps.
That's IT!!! I'm calling my lawyer. FELONY LIBEL!!!

See you in court!
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

That's good stuff.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It's amazing to me how blatantly pandering Trump is to the coal and fossil fuel industries. Bought and paid for as badly as any liberal politician. Anyone stupid enough to think Trump isn't a puppet is a fucking retard. The man has rolled back 23 environmental protections, including allowing coal waste to be dumped into rivers, allowing pesticides linked to cancers and brain development issues to be used on our produce, allowing the hunting of once-protected animals in Alaska, and HAS DENIED THE FDA THE ABILITY TO REPORT ON GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS. He is a fucking cancer to this country and this planet. Not only is he a weak president, but he's a weak man. He's a wilting flower who couldn't stomach attending the Corespondent's Dinner. He shuts interviews down when his own quotes are read to him. What a fucking disgrace.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Stephen Colbert is incurring some sanctimonious Trumptard twitter butthurt over his joke that Trump's mouth isn't good for anything but being "Putin's cock holster".
Aw. So many tears.

I guess I'll be looking into the sponsors of the show and making sure I buy a double supply of all their items for a while.

ETA: I've served my time. The Trump sig pic is done.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote:Stephen Colbert is incurring some sanctimonious Trumptard twitter butthurt over his joke that Trump's mouth isn't good for anything but being "Putin's cock holster".
Aw. So many tears.

I guess I'll be looking into the sponsors of the show and making sure I buy a double supply of all their items for a while.

The hypocrisy with Trump supporters is unreal. A Trump supporter calling anyone else a snowflake is vomitously laughable.
While not specifically Trump-related, Republicans are losing their minds over Bill Nye, too. The butt hurt is real.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:Stephen Colbert is incurring some sanctimonious Trumptard twitter butthurt over his joke that Trump's mouth isn't good for anything but being "Putin's cock holster".
Aw. So many tears.

I think Colbert is a sharp, funny guy, but I have to admit, oftentimes I just feel like we're descending into a culture of grade school/junior high name-calling on both the liberal and conservative sides. Even the left, which is the nobler party at the moment, is stopping to this level. I'm not saying I didn't find Colbert's segment funny, but I think Obama was right when in his last speech he said it was imperative that the country needs to start pushing through to find the middle ground. Constant zinging and anger is all you see on any message board comments section about the state of politics. While at heart I love the idea of zinging this orange buffoon in the White House, I sort of watch these segments on the talk shows and think, "It's funny, but this is all just fueling the anger on the other side."

I think what I like about John Oliver's segments is that while he's nailing the stupidity and absurdity of the political administration, it's slightly different in that he's going further into an exploration of these situations and ultimately piecing together a few ideas for what to do about them. Colbert and Meyers are great at what they do, but the straight zinging gets a little repetitive for me.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Wtf? It's the job description of those guys to do "straight zinging". They aren't politicians. I think Meyers and Colbert do a good job voicing the frustrations of people who are horrified by the stupidity of our current situation. If they didn't exist somebody would have to invent them.

Believe me, the anger hasn't even gotten off the blocks yet. You better buckle up, sweetheart.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The over the top, sophomoric performances we're getting from the late night guys are absolutely what I need. Its really hard to feel much pride in my country, right now. And I fucking hate that feeling. As childish as it may sound, it helps my sanity to hear guys like Colbert say all the shit I want to say. It helps to hear that people do see what an absolute buffoon Trump is. It's a shitty, helpless feeling when you know your country is fucked. Comedy is the only way we can collectively deal with it. It's that or depression.
Image Image