Moderator: Metal Sludge

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Re: President Trump

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Manufacturing openings, hires rise to highest levels of the recovery

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/manuf ... le/2622515

Yet no love... Go figure!
What are the snowfl@kes REALLY mad about?
We all know!
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I love it that Rev thinks he's slick with "snowfl@kes."

Dumbest motherfucker on the planet. Just trash.

And he's talking about butthurt after threatening to sue me for laughing that he's a drivers ed teacher.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:And again... How has Trump affected you negatively?
We're roughly 110 days in, Trump has done nothing of real consequence (although he did appoint a partisan SCJ by wiping his ass with the selection process), and this fucking idiot is asking about "negative" affects. Never mind the upcoming three and three quarters years. I'm sure Rev was confounded by the naysayers before Trump took the oath.

Put a loaded gun in a toddler's hands and everything is fine and dandy for the first few seconds. "How has that toddler negatively affected your li... *POW!*"

Man who saw that coming, huh? Other than everybody?

How has Darwinism not taken you out of our collective misery yet?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
What was it again that you do for your country and fellow human being?
Oh ya... Nothing!
You're an anti-American piece of shit who just sits at your keyboard and shits on people who are actually getting involved in trying to make America great again.
Go fuck yourself, douchebag.
What am *I* doing?
Oh yeah, this:

http://gochristfellowship.com/serve/hope-for-freedom/

Tonight, I start a volunteer training course on assisting victims of domestic minor sex trafficking. Otherwise known as modern day slavery. I hope this will lead to even bigger things in helping all victims of human trafficking.
So you go fuck yourself, pal. And don't ever question my patriotism. Me being against Trump is what makes me a Patriot. He's destroying our country. Ain't nothing snowflakey about it. He and his cronies want to send us backwards.
Jeez! You'd think they'd list your event!
http://gochristfellowship.com/connect/e ... oc=gardens

And again... How has Trump affected you negatively? Besides the butthurtness?
Oh, you mean this? Tonight is the first night.

The Eyes Wide Open, Part I training, is a 5-week course on (DMST) domestic minor sex trafficking, consisting of 6 hours of (CSEC) commercial sexual exploitation of children. This course will equip and train you to serve in various aspects of the ministry including office/administration, presentations, fundraising, community outreach events, mentors and life skills.

Fuck sigs.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
There's absolutely no way they can double-talk this into something that doesn't look like brazen corruption.
Just watch them, it's already happening.
Right, but my assertion is based on EFFECTIVE spin. They can spin till they vomit like kids on a fucking tilt-a-whirl ride, but it's laughably inept and fallacious to anybody with even the tiniest comprehension. Which as always, leaves Trumptards completely out of the game.
True. But it hasn't stopped them from their full-court press of double-talk.
But the worrisome part is that, though there are some moderate R's in both Congress and the Senate, I'm afraid they are not going to push hard enough for an independent prosecutor to look into Russian ties. I hope I am wrong, but when you factor in the fact that Comey was let go on the suggestion of Sessions, who was persuaded by the deputy AG. And if you take the Trump Admin at their words, it was over Hillary, which Sessions was supposedly recused from. Or if you think it was about Russia, that too Sessions was supposedly recused from. And this asshat is going to appoint someone independent to look into Russia ties?
Sad.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:
What am *I* doing?
Oh yeah, this:

Tonight, I start a volunteer training course on assisting victims of domestic minor sex trafficking. Otherwise known as modern day slavery. I hope this will lead to even bigger things in helping all victims of human trafficking.
So you go fuck yourself, pal. And don't ever question my patriotism. Me being against Trump is what makes me a Patriot. He's destroying our country. Ain't nothing snowflakey about it. He and his cronies want to send us backwards.
Jeez! You'd think they'd list your event!
http://gochristfellowship.com/connect/e ... oc=gardens

And again... How has Trump affected you negatively? Besides the butthurtness?
Oh, you mean this? Tonight is the first night.

The Eyes Wide Open, Part I training, is a 5-week course on (DMST) domestic minor sex trafficking, consisting of 6 hours of (CSEC) commercial sexual exploitation of children. This course will equip and train you to serve in various aspects of the ministry including office/administration, presentations, fundraising, community outreach events, mentors and life skills.

You might need to counsel some current sludgers who have made a name for themselves over in the "cash me outside howbatdat" thread in the gossip board.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:There is no conspiracy here, you loons! :roll:

1.) Comey hurt the FBI's reputation.
Yes he did. Last year, why wasn't he fired day one?
2.) Comey mishandled the Clinton email investigation.
And Trump applauded him for coming out with new info 10 days before the election.
3.) Comey was fired on the recommendations of both deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein and attorney general Jeff Sessions.
Yes, Jeff Sessions, who was supposed to be recused of anything to do with Hillary, and/or Russia. Nothing to see here, right?
4.) Comey acted outside the chain of command.
Yes, last year, why wasn't he fired day one?
5.) Comey lied under oath.
No argument there.
Trump and his admin have a where there is smoke there is fire problem, and this didn't douse those flames one bit.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Quinnipiac University Poll
Poll Question: What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump?
https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-de ... aseID=2456
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Quinnipiac University Poll
Poll Question: What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump?
https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-de ... aseID=2456
Going by those results there were 8 idiots who voted smart.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Mojo wrote:Senator Blumenthal on CBSN is my hero, right now. Straight up telling it like it is.
In 2010, Blumenthal apologized for repeatedly claiming he had served in Vietnam after the New York Times reported he obtained at least five military deferments between 1965 and 1970 to avoid going to war.

“On a few occasions, I have misspoken about my service and I regret that,” Blumenthal said at the time. “I take full responsibility, but I will not allow anyone to take a few misplaced words and impugn my record of military service.”
It figures he'd be your "hero." LMFAO @ "misspoken" ... repeatedly.
If only he had bone spurs, the kind rich boys get to avoid the draft.
ImageImage
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

So no US Media was allowed in the Trump-Russia meeting, only Russian media. I'm sure they had a lovely chat. Nothing to see here, EVERYTHING IS FINE.
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Still waiting on someone to explain how their life has been negatively affected by Trump
It hasn't, honestly. But worrying about the future of a planet you live on fucking sucks.
You're openly supporting a man who wants to relieve millions of people of affordable healthcare, whether the bill actually passes or not. He wants to ramp up a dying coal industry that keeps people in shitty, cancerous jobs, decimates the environment, and does nothing to find cleaner, more sustainable power. He wants to do the same with the oil industry by burning through resources and polluting instead of finding clean alternatives. He wants to keep people poor and low class, despite the "creating jobs" angle his PR people would tout. And he's doing it all for political reasons. You're somehow hoodwinked into thinking these things are in your best interests. They are in nobody's best interests except for the lobbyists and mega-rich that Trump is trying to support. He is just as much a lying politician as there ever was. And your big reasoning for supporting him is because he wants to deport illegals, basically. If getting Mexicans out of the US is worth harming everyone else, possibly irrevocably, you need to step back and reassess your opinions. The bad FAR outweighs the good. Have I been personally harmed? Not yet, thankfully. But I won't support an administration who wants to.

Again, no one even mentioned Antifa. That's how little anyone supports them. Nice try. I guess by your logic, if not mentioning someone constitutes support, then I also support Black Power, Che Guevara, and One Direction. Fuck, you're reaching. If supporting credit card knives being legal means I support Antifa, then your support of guns means you support terrorism too. How fucking stupid are you? Reeeeeaaach.
Pretty much this. It's a real problem that people can't see past their own needs and concerns to safeguard the bigger picture. For example, you hear people say things like, "Well, I'm not a bigot or hate women or anything, I was just more interested in certain things that Trump could offer the country, like business and tax-related things." But the truth of such statements is they were willing to overlook the rights and safety of other Americans to have things they wanted, even though his hateful rhetoric was all out on the table. Regarding those voters, my friend often says, "I will accept your contrition, but not your excuses."
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote: But the worrisome part is that, though there are some moderate R's in both Congress and the Senate, I'm afraid they are not going to push hard enough for an independent prosecutor to look into Russian ties. I hope I am wrong, but when you factor in the fact that Comey was let go on the suggestion of Sessions, who was persuaded by the deputy AG. And if you take the Trump Admin at their words, it was over Hillary, which Sessions was supposedly recused from. Or if you think it was about Russia, that too Sessions was supposedly recused from. And this asshat is going to appoint someone independent to look into Russia ties?
Sad.
This is, I think, a very valid fear. People are afraid that someone's going to come into the fold now that will basically drop the investigation into Russia, which is ideally what Trump would like. That simply cannot be allowed to happen. I think there would be an even greater surge of outrage than there is now if people felt like this stuff was really going to be left unchecked and that the rest of the Republicans in Washington complacently saw that as perfectly acceptable.

Trump's mind is fucking dented, so he himself can't understand this, but his presidency will never be legitimized. If somehow the GOP is able to squelch an investigation into collusion, the public will simply make the connection in the affirmative. His conduct and shifty attempts to discredit the information coming out have already led many, many people to that conclusion.
Danzig in the Dark

TenBenny wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Still waiting on someone to explain how their life has been negatively affected by Trump
It hasn't, honestly. But worrying about the future of a planet you live on fucking sucks.
You're openly supporting a man who wants to relieve millions of people of affordable healthcare, whether the bill actually passes or not. He wants to ramp up a dying coal industry that keeps people in shitty, cancerous jobs, decimates the environment, and does nothing to find cleaner, more sustainable power. He wants to do the same with the oil industry by burning through resources and polluting instead of finding clean alternatives. He wants to keep people poor and low class, despite the "creating jobs" angle his PR people would tout. And he's doing it all for political reasons. You're somehow hoodwinked into thinking these things are in your best interests. They are in nobody's best interests except for the lobbyists and mega-rich that Trump is trying to support. He is just as much a lying politician as there ever was. And your big reasoning for supporting him is because he wants to deport illegals, basically. If getting Mexicans out of the US is worth harming everyone else, possibly irrevocably, you need to step back and reassess your opinions. The bad FAR outweighs the good. Have I been personally harmed? Not yet, thankfully. But I won't support an administration who wants to.

Again, no one even mentioned Antifa. That's how little anyone supports them. Nice try. I guess by your logic, if not mentioning someone constitutes support, then I also support Black Power, Che Guevara, and One Direction. Fuck, you're reaching. If supporting credit card knives being legal means I support Antifa, then your support of guns means you support terrorism too. How fucking stupid are you? Reeeeeaaach.
Pretty much this. It's a real problem that people can't see past their own needs and concerns to safeguard the bigger picture. For example, you hear people say things like, "Well, I'm not a bigot or hate women or anything, I was just more interested in certain things that Trump could offer the country, like business and tax-related things." But the truth of such statements is they were willing to overlook the rights and safety of other Americans to have things they wanted, even though his hateful rhetoric was all out on the table. Regarding those voters, my friend often says, "I will accept your contrition, but not your excuses."
What is wrong with some people? You have to be seriously fucked in the head if bad things happening to others doesn't negatively affect you, like a narcissist, sociopath or psychopath.
Captain G. M. Gilbert, the Army psychologist assigned to watching the defendants at the Nuremberg trials wrote:In my work with the defendants I was searching for the nature of evil and I now think I have come close to defining it. A lack of empathy. It’s the one characteristic that connects all the defendants, a genuine incapacity to feel with their fellow men.
Evil, I think, is the absence of empathy.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: What is wrong with some people? You have to be seriously fucked in the head if bad things happening to others doesn't negatively affect you, like a narcissist, sociopath or psychopath.
You're right in that these people really need to address what it is about themselves that led to a vote for Trump. There's really no excuse for giving the go-ahead to the government to trample on people's lives. The time for excuses from these people is over though. There's only working to fix the mess that's been created now.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This shit just gets crazier. Spicer answers reporter questions in total darkness outside the White House last night. Kind of apt symbolism, don't you think?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... the-bushes
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:This shit just gets crazier.
MSNBC wrote:Let that sink in for a minute: the chief spokesperson for the president of the United States hid in the bushes, only to emerge after journalists agreed to talk to him in “near darkness.”
Being an American gets more embarrassing by the minute. The absurdity is leading me toward near indifference. What can they do, at this point, to surprise me?
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote:This shit just gets crazier. Spicer answers reporter questions in total darkness outside the White House last night. Kind of apt symbolism, don't you think?

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show ... the-bushes
Should make for a good SNL opening this weekend...

Or maybe they can make a Monty Pythonesque sketch out of it. "Mr Spicer? Will you stand up please?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifmRgQX82O4
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

36% approval rating.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wheels coming off!
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:You're right in that these people really need to address what it is about themselves that led to a vote for Trump.
What is there to address? I said it before--they're assholes. Trump is the world's biggest asshole so he's their guy.

Look at the biggest Trump supporters here: Rev. Cantstop. Moggio. Trist805. See a pattern? They're all the fucking worst. They were shitty long before President Dump, they'll be shitty long after. Because it makes them feel great to be shitty. It's a lifestyle for them.

Trump is empowering to a very specific kind of person: Stupid, weak, bigoted, and cruel. Look at every poster I listed and see that I'm right.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Ever notice the people screaming for fairness and welfare for all are the ones with their hands out?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Ever notice the people screaming for fairness and welfare for all are the ones with their hands out?
Huh?
Danzig in the Dark

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
TenBenny wrote:You're right in that these people really need to address what it is about themselves that led to a vote for Trump.
What is there to address? I said it before--they're assholes. Trump is the world's biggest asshole so he's their guy.

Look at the biggest Trump supporters here: Rev. Cantstop. Moggio. Trist805. See a pattern? They're all the fucking worst. They were shitty long before President Dump, they'll be shitty long after. Because it makes them feel great to be shitty. It's a lifestyle for them.

Trump is empowering to a very specific kind of person: Stupid, weak, bigoted, and cruel. Look at every poster I listed and see that I'm right.
It doesn't even make them feel great. Any pleasure they experience is incumbent on the misery and suffering of others.
ImageImage
Moggio_5.1
"Wonky Eyed Straw Gripper"

Post by Moggio_5.1 »

Rorysfan wrote:
Moggio_5.1 wrote:
Supersonic wrote:So to summarize:

No wall
Healthcare gutted
Back to nation building
ISIS still giving it large
Coal still a dead industry
NAFTA staying
No 4% growth

Uh, nope. Here's the correct recap of the past 100 or so days:

~ the job market is already improving dramatically overall
~ the stock market is already threw the roof
~ there are already 73% less illegals crossing the Mexican border into the US
~ Obamacare is FINALLY on the road to being replaced with INDIVIDUAL CHOICE
~ the wall is on its way to being built and/or reconstructed depending on where along the Mexican/US border it is
~ unless renegotiation happens, NAFTA will be on its way out
~ the coal industry is alive and well
~ ISIS are slowly being destroyed
~ Flynn fired for lying about Russia
~ Comey fired for recent extreme incompetence

Oh...and btw, 4% growth in the 1st quarter is virtually impossible...

And your proof of this is what? What Trump told you?
"Rock journalism is for people who can't write, preparing stories based on interviews with people who can't talk, in order to amuse people who can't read." ~ Frank Zappa, 1976
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:

Spot on, man.

Those imbeciles listed are among the worst this site offers.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

The complete hysteria by you lefty loons is very entertaining. Keep it up.
Danzig in the Dark

cantstopthemusic wrote:The complete hysteria by you lefty loons is very entertaining. Keep it up.
You never did explain why concern for the future was idiotic. Why haven't you, cantstop?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Remember how chill Cantstop was when Obama was re-elected?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Remember how chill Cantstop was when Obama was re-elected?
I believe his reaction at the time could be best described as a "Henny Penny / snowflake" combo.
ImageImage