DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

MickeyG wrote:If Trump and his admin had any brains, they would have said something like we won't be putting any money into this Paris agreement, instead we will spend that money researching clean energy at home. We all know it would be a lie, but it would be better than this refusal to talk shit.
That IS the Paris Agreement. Finding ways to limit global average temperature increase to below 2° and developing technologies to lower greenhouse gas emissions, at home, for yourself, by yourself. There are no shocking "unfair" terms that harm the poor US economy like the liar in chief implies.
Chieftan44 wrote:Can you link the article about scientists and engineers across the USA giving up their day jobs because we didn't sign the Paris Accord? Where they said WE CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT THAT SIGNED PIECE OF PAPER. WE'RE DONE IT'S OVER.
Why is the scientific community in America outraged over backing out of the Agreement if it's so useless? And of course, most people won't stop working towards meaningful goals just because the idiot president opposes them, cuts funding and propagates backward technology to make it a lot harder for everybody. I don't see how that's a reason to celebrate his actions, though. Nobody with any common sense does.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
MickeyG wrote:If Trump and his admin had any brains, they would have said something like we won't be putting any money into this Paris agreement, instead we will spend that money researching clean energy at home. We all know it would be a lie, but it would be better than this refusal to talk shit.
That IS the Paris Agreement. Finding ways to limit global average temperature increase to below 2° and developing technologies to lower greenhouse gas emissions, at home, for yourself, by yourself. There are no shocking "unfair" terms that harm the poor US economy like the liar in chief implies.
Chieftan44 wrote:Can you link the article about scientists and engineers across the USA giving up their day jobs because we didn't sign the Paris Accord? Where they said WE CAN'T GO ON WITHOUT THAT SIGNED PIECE OF PAPER. WE'RE DONE IT'S OVER.
Why is the scientific community in America outraged over backing out of the Agreement if it's so useless? And of course, most people won't stop working towards meaningful goals just because the idiot president opposes them, cuts funding and propagates backward technology to make it a lot harder for everybody. I don't see how that's a reason to celebrate his actions, though. Nobody with any common sense does.
A big part of this is also the symbolism of the gesture. It's going to take a while for this to come into effect, but by denying the climate change that's happening and basically turning America's back on the world's efforts to solve the problem, Trump is not only showing his stupidity in not understanding/acknowledging what is a real threat, to the planet itself as well as to the future of the American job market, he's also showing his lack of camaraderie with the world. This guy wants to be an arrogant, childish president of an isolationist country. So you go bigger and realize that if Trump's dealings with Russia are a betrayal of America, his actions regarding other countries are a betrayal of the world.

A friend of mine made a point when I said that when all is said and done, Trump won't come out ahead. History will get him. His legacy will be horrific. And my friend suggested that Trump will eventually be looked at the way we look at Benedict Arnold.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
That is exactly what Chieftard stands for. In his own words:
Chieftard44 wrote:You are hilarious, Dickhead in the Dark. Clean energy is nothing new.

That thing runs on organic food and SHITS fertilizer. Stop for blabbing for one second and think about it.
This is the level of stupid we are dealing with over here.
ImageImage
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Bighole wrote:Don't know if anybody put this up yet but Bloomberg is going to pay $15 million from his philanthropy efforts to the United Nations to pay the United States' contribution under the Paris climate accord. What a guy.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/336143 ... imate-debt

I didn't think the contributions were financial.
Originally they weren't going to be then they realized they didn't have enough room for all the can goods.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Rageman wrote:I never knew that Heenan could get any dumber than what he's previously posted.

Heenan, where the fuck do you get your fucked up information? It reminds me of the idiots shopping for produce declaring that organics is just a marketing ploy to jack up the prices. It's amazing how the boisterous assholes would shut up when I would educate them on why we have organics in the first place(hint: it used to be only available from a farmer but was initially introduced into the grocery stores for people recovering from chemo-therapy, not for self-important dickheads).

I love it when fact challenged people spout out mis-information and in the same breath tell someone to stop being a programmed parrot. It's amazing how Reputards can never see their own hypocrisy. "My information is correct but you're being duped by propaganda". Ridiculous.
You work at a grocery store?
:lol:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Rageman wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:
You work at a grocery store?
Not anymore. I program radio stations.
Were you forced out of the grocery business for scaring off customers?
:lol: :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:
Rageman wrote: Not anymore. I program radio stations.
Were you forced out of the grocery business for scaring off customers?
:lol:

They had to let Rainman go because someone used too many plastic baggies and he almost beat them to death with an organic rutabaga.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh shit that's too much!
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Trump is tweeting about last night's London attack and, surprise, is politicizing it. He's also misquoting the mayor out of context. BBC reporters are being openly disdainful of him. Fucking cunt is so disgustingly embarrassing.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Mojo wrote:Trump is tweeting about last night's London attack and, surprise, is politicizing it. He's also misquoting the mayor out of context. BBC reporters are being openly disdainful of him. Fucking cunt is so disgustingly embarrassing.
He's also boasting about how there's no gun debate because the attackers used knives. What the fuck's that even supposed to mean? Is he advertising gun control in the US, or does he not realize you can't just buy fire arms at the supermarket in the UK? Either way, moron's not making any sense, as usual.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mojo wrote:Trump is tweeting about last night's London attack and, surprise, is politicizing it. He's also misquoting the mayor out of context. BBC reporters are being openly disdainful of him. Fucking cunt is so disgustingly embarrassing.
Until they take his fucking Twitter account away from him, it's just going to be one after another embarrassing day in the Drumpf presidency..
The US leaks intelligence on the Manchester attacks, now he decides to take cheap shots on Twitter at the mayor of a major city that just suffered a terrorist attack..Good work Drumpf..
And this clown believes the world isn't laughing at us and him.. Can we quote you as #fakenews Don?

US President Donald Trump appeared to misconstrue a statement while launching an attack on Twitter of London Mayor Sadiq Khan in the wake of the terror attacks which killed at least seven people.
Trump, writing on Twitter Sunday, said: "At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"
But when Khan said in a statement that there was no cause for alarm, he was referring specifically to a visible increase in police activity on the streets of London in the wake of the attack.
"Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. There's no reason to be alarmed," he said.
Khan told CNN's Christiane Amanpour that the attack was "evil and cowardly" while also emphasizing that more police would be on the streets of London in the coming days.
A spokesman for Khan responded, calling Trump's tweet "ill-informed."
"The Mayor is busy working with the police, emergency services, and the government to coordinate the response to this horrific and cowardly terrorist attack and provide leadership and reassurance to Londoners and visitors to our city," the spokesman said. "He has more important things to do than respond to Donald Trump's ill-informed tweet that deliberately takes out of context his remarks urging Londoners not to be alarmed when they saw more police - including armed officers - on the streets."
Trump's tweets have been heavily criticized by a number of British politicians, who are currently preparing for the country's general election which is scheduled to take place on Thursday.

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"
6:31 AM - 4 Jun 2017

What the London mayor actually said: "Just like terrorists are constantly evolving, finding new ways to disrupt us, harm us, attack us, the police and experts and all of us are finding new ways to keep us safe.

"Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days - no reason to be alarmed. One of the things police and all of us need to do is make sure we're as safe as we possibly can be.

"I'm reassured that we are one of the safest global cities in the world, if not the safest global city in the world.

"But we always evolve and review ways to make sure we remain as safe as we possibly can."
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: That IS the Paris Agreement.
Then what's the story with Bloomberg giving money to the UN on the US behalf? It makes it sound like countries are supposed to pony up money to be involved, which is why I thought Trump was claiming it's a "bad deal" for American taxpayers.

I know, I could just go look all this shit up but it seems like everyday there's another Trump disaster and if I paid attention to all of them I'd never do anything else.
KosmoKramer
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by KosmoKramer »

Trump Sunday Agenda:

1. Politicize London terror attack
2. Insult London's Muslim mayor on Twitter
3. Fear-monger
4. Play 18 holes
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I'm still waiting for Heenan to come back in here and defend himself.
Image Image
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Mojo wrote:I'm still waiting for Heenan to come back in here and defend himself.
Give him 6 months.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

That-guy wrote:
Mojo wrote:I'm still waiting for Heenan to come back in here and defend himself.
Give him 6 months.
:lol: What are you saying? Heenan never bumps old threads!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

He won't say shit about that.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He won't say shit about that.
It'd be the only thing.
Image Image
Chieftan44
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Chieftan44 »

Horses and other ruminants fart out methane, another greenhouse gas. Shit isn't particularly clean, either. DUUUUUUURRRR
You really typed that you dumb fucker? I had just told you to stop and think for a second and you typed that. I am not going to argue about the environmental effects of millions of years of animal farts vs 100 years of combustion engine emissions.
TenBenny wrote:
A big part of this is also the symbolism of the gesture. It's going to take a while for this to come into effect, but by denying the climate change that's happening and basically turning America's back on the world's efforts to solve the problem,
Yeah I have a habit of taking symbolism and gestures by politicians with a grain of salt. To be fair I know government funding can and sometimes does spur things on. But for the most part it falls on the R&D departments of private businesses with teams of engineers who are developing actual products that are economically viable without government support. I like what Tesla Motors has done with the Model S but they've pocketed $4.9 billion in government funds and still haven't produced a mass market electric car. They keep cashing in federal tax credits without actually achieving the goals of green legislation.

In the end it'll probably be Toyota, Nissan or someone else in the free market who wind up getting it done. They probably pay better too. Just a tip for any engineers browsing this forum.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TRADE DEFICIT EXPLODING UNDER TRUMP
From the Department of Commerce
The U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, through the Department of Commerce, announced today that the goods and services deficit was $47.6 billion in April, up $2.3 billion from $45.3 billion in March, revised. April exports were $191.0 billion, $0.5 billion less than March exports. April imports were $238.6 billion, $1.9 billion more than March imports. The trade deficit with China increased to $27.6 billion in April, from $24.3 billion in April 2016.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chieftan44 wrote:I like what Tesla Motors has done with the Model S but they've pocketed $4.9 billion in government funds and still haven't produced a mass market electric car. They keep cashing in federal tax credits without actually achieving the goals of green legislation.

In the end it'll probably be Toyota, Nissan or someone else in the free market who wind up getting it done. They probably pay better too. Just a tip for any engineers browsing this forum.
Yeah, fuck that Tesla for not doing shit with the funds!!!

Ohhh, wait a second....

Tesla’s Solar Roof Pricing Is Cheap Enough to Catch Fire
The cost of Elon Musk’s remarkable new product is judged “better than everyone expected.”

Tesla Inc. has begun taking $1,000 deposits for its remarkable solar roof tiles—to be delivered this summer at a price point that could expand the U.S. solar market.

Tesla will begin with production of two of the four styles it unveiled in October: a smooth glass and a textured glass tile. Roofing a 2,000 square-foot home in New York state—with 40 percent coverage of active solar tiles and battery backup for night-time use—would cost about $50,000 after federal tax credits and generate $64,000 in energy over 30 years, according to Tesla’s website calculator.

That’s more expensive upfront than a typical roof, but less expensive than a typical roof with traditional solar and back-up batteries. The warranty is for the lifetime of your home.

“The pricing is better than I expected, better than everyone expected,” said Hugh Bromley, a solar analyst at Bloomberg New Energy Finance who had been skeptical about the potential market impact of the new product. Tesla’s cost for active solar tiles is about $42 per square foot, “significantly below” BNEF’s prior estimate of $68 per square foot, Bromley said. Inactive tiles will cost $11 per square foot.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... you-to-buy
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Nope.

He's absolutley right.

Why not point out the evidence when it's right there in front of you.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Rageman wrote:
Heenan, where the fuck do you get your fucked up information?

nowhere.

Its pure common sense to point out the uber-liberal agenda and propaganda.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Mojo wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote: The only opinions that matter are those of scientists. EVen they will tell u its not a huge deal.
This negates anything you could possibly say. Your willful ignorance clearly comes from an extremely limited number of (probably Fox) news sources,

no news sources.

just common sense.

I hate Fox News.

quit ur bitchin. makes no difference whether we're parta that stupid thing or not. It's just another way for uber-media to make him look bad.

Try living in a country thats got outta control pollution. You'r spoiled-ass is whining over first-world problems. Quit being a pussy.
Last edited by Heenan Snuka on Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoner wrote:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Heenan Snuka wrote: He's absolutley right.
He misquoted the mayor in the tweet, you feckless idiot. He was absolutely wrong.
Image Image
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Mojo wrote:
He misquoted the mayor in the tweet, you feckless idiot. He was absolutely wrong.

yea he did. thats not why he's being roasted dumbshit.
Stoner wrote:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Heenan Snuka wrote:
Mojo wrote:

I seriously thought all the unfunny, childish shit you post was ironic. Now I know you're actually that stupid. The more you know.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I honestly can't imagine a more futile endeavor than to try and have a coherent political discussion with a guy who loves feces.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote:I honestly can't imagine a more futile endeavor than to try and have a coherent political discussion with a guy who loves feces.
Yeah, I'm done. I feel like I'm picking on a Down's Syndrome kid.
Image Image
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Mojo wrote:
Heenan Snuka wrote:
Mojo wrote: He misquoted the mayor in the tweet, you feckless idiot. He was absolutely wrong.

I seriously thought all the unfunny, childish shit you post was ironic. Now I know you're actually that stupid. The more you know.

Stupid = believing we are not a world power because we pulled out of some stupid "agreement"

You want to play the patriot but u and all other young uber-liberals want to tear down their own president.
Stoner wrote:
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

exitflagger wrote:I honestly can't imagine a more futile endeavor than to try and have a coherent political discussion with uber-liberals who are brainwashed by media propaganda

Fixed fat-ass.
Stoner wrote: