Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: President Trump

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Trump gave a statement offering his undoubtedly heartfelt condolences to the Iranian people, adding that "states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to the evil they promote."

Yeah, they deserve being a Daesh target for being Shiite, you colossal piece of shit. Never mind Russia, idiot's a blatant puppet of the Saudis. And he's talking about sponsoring Islamists. The hypocrisy is staggering.

Can you even imagine a president of another country publicly blaming the US right after an attack on the Capitol?
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

TenBenny wrote:On election night, when I was a bundle of nerves and the hours wore on, I ran out and got some wine and ice cream to help me calm down and slowly embrace the inevitable as it unfolded on television. It's only right that for tomorrow's hearing and (so I hear) live tweet entertainment, I run out and get popcorn.
Don't start binge eating every time something happens pertaining to Trump. You'll end up as big as MSL. :lol:

Anyone else taking the day off?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Trump gave a statement offering his undoubtedly heartfelt condolences to the Iranian people, adding that "states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to the evil they promote."

Yeah, they deserve being a Daesh target for being Shiite, you colossal piece of shit. Never mind Russia, idiot's a blatant puppet of the Saudis. And he's talking about sponsoring Islamists. The hypocrisy is staggering.

Can you even imagine a president of another country publicly blaming the US right after an attack on the Capitol?
I saw that. Such an asshole. Such a stupid, stupid asshole. The Saudis and Israel want Iran taken down, and the dynamite monkey seems quite happy to oblige. Iran's response to 9/11 was pretty decent. Saddam Hussein, however, sounds more like our POTUS:
"the American cowboys are reaping the fruit of their crimes against humanity".[
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

John McCain needs to step the fuck down.
What an incoherent fucking embarrassment this is.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:John McCain needs to step the fuck down.
What an incoherent fucking embarrassment this is.
I haven't gotten to the hearing yet, but a buddy was just telling me that McCain seemed very confused during it.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

McCain confused the fuck out of me. He either didn't take his meds or he OD'd.
Fuck sigs.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote: "I've never seen hatred like this," Trump told Hannity, who said he agreed with the comments. "And to me, they're not even people. It's so, so sad. I mean, morality's just gone. Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country."

I just adore that eric thinks that he's never seen hatred like this. Must be nice to be blinded by your father and every one else that thought Obama was the anti-Christ Muslim brotherhood foreigner for the previous 8 years.
It's amazing, really.
I saw the interview and he was practically in tears. He actually complained about the media calling his dad names, and said it was 6th grade level behavior.
LMFAO, he says "they lost an election they should have won" and you can tell by the pause and the look on his face that he realized he just put his foot in his mouth.

Eric Trump: The way the media act is out of control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 9GROk#t=59

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Oh man, here we go with the law offices of Shyster and Shyster. :roll:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

TawnyVonJagger wrote:McCain confused the fuck out of me. He either didn't take his meds or he OD'd.
He thinks because the FBI cleared Hillary of the email scandal that also means she was cleared from helping hack herself, with the Russians.
He might be the only one in the country that thinks she should be investigated about Russian hacking of the election.
Oiy vey
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:The Senate Intelligence Committee just released Comey's prepared testimony, and it is remarkable.
‘I need loyalty’: James Comey’s riveting prepared testimony about what Trump asked him, annotated
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... annotated/
"My instincts told me that the one-on-one setting, and the pretense that this was our first discussion about my position, meant the dinner was, at least in part, an effort to have me ask for my job and create some sort of patronage relationship. That concerned me greatly, given the FBI’s traditionally independent status in the executive branch."
The whole world is anxiously awaiting Trump's twitter meltdown. Any minute now:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
No tweets yet. He is restraining himself. Hopefully the evening news will troll him into tweeting by suggesting he's afraid to tweet.
Pierce Foreskin

well I guess I'm not alone in my McCain assessment...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/08/politics/ ... ain-comey/
Pierce Foreskin

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:The whole world is anxiously awaiting Trump's twitter meltdown. Any minute now:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
No tweets yet. He is restraining himself. Hopefully the evening news will troll him into tweeting by suggesting he's afraid to tweet.
Don Jr was tweeting for him.
But honestly, I simply cannot be bothered by that silver-spooned fucktard.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote: Image
Don Jr was tweeting for him.
But honestly, I simply cannot be bothered by that silver-spooned fucktard.
Did he include his love of Huey Lewis and the News?
LJP 2002-2014

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

President Comey?

I respect Sen. McCain for his military service, but it's obviously time for him to step down.

By the way, anyone else catch the quick mentions of the Vice President? He may be in trouble too.

And Jeff Sessions is fucked.
U-94
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by U-94 »

Everybody enjoying their political theater puppet show over here? Still think Russia is the bad guy? Think it matters?

Good. Just checking.
Someday you can cry for everyone
Who burned when you were clever
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Well, that was a whole lot of build up for nothing!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

BlackCrypt wrote:Well, that was a whole lot of build up for nothing!
Ha! You can't be serious.

What did you think was going to happen? Trump was going to be walked out of the White House in handcuffs?

The former director of the FBI said that he had no doubts that Russia meddled in the U.S. election to help Trump win. He refused to answer whether or not he thought Trump was involved.

He also reaffirmed that Trump committed an impeachable offense by asking him to drop the Flynn investigation.

Nothing? Okay. That's what the Trumpies are all going to see because the Trumpies never see anything.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

For me, the best thing to come out of it was Paul Ryan making excuses by saying Trump's new at the job so he just doesn't know any better. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I got a kick out of Comey saying he's totally good with Trump releasing any tapes of their talks. We know Trump won't, but it'd be funny/intensely embarrassing to hear them, I'm sure.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:For me, the best thing to come out of it was Paul Ryan making excuses by saying Trump's new at the job so he just doesn't know any better. :lol:
I remember when 'the community organizer' didn't belong in the White House because he was inexperienced.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:For me, the best thing to come out of it was Paul Ryan making excuses by saying Trump's new at the job so he just doesn't know any better. :lol:
I remember when 'the community organizer' didn't belong in the White House because he was inexperienced.
Yeah, that one was always so stupid. He had been a state senator for years, before he got the US Senate seat. I swear some of the future Trumptards, the GOP and Tea Party thought, or at least pretended, he came straight from organizing at some Community Center.

Including Paul Ryan. Who wasn't in elected office until two years after Obama.
LJP 2002-2014

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:Well, that was a whole lot of build up for nothing!
Ha! You can't be serious.

What did you think was going to happen? Trump was going to be walked out of the White House in handcuffs?

The former director of the FBI said that he had no doubts that Russia meddled in the U.S. election to help Trump win. He refused to answer whether or not he thought Trump was involved.

He also reaffirmed that Trump committed an impeachable offense by asking him to drop the Flynn investigation.

Nothing? Okay. That's what the Trumpies are all going to see because the Trumpies never see anything.
Oh lordy!

Comey admitted to asking a friend to leak his memos.

Former AG Loretta Lynch made him sick to his stomach for the way she wanted the Clinton email thing dealt with.

He said the NYT report about Trump's people and Russians was mostly false. And he also said President Trump was not personally under investigation for Ruskie collusion.

Trump didn't ask him to drop the Flynn stuff, only said he "hoped" the FBI would take it easy.

So, yeah, a whole lot of nothing that we already knew.
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Wait--we already knew that Russia fucked with the election? :lol:

The thing that you Trumpies have been denying up and down--we already knew that?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Wait--we already knew that Russia fucked with the election? :lol:

The thing that you Trumpies have been denying up and down--we already knew that?
Isn't that why Barry booted 35 Russians outta here? Although I never did see the proof on that. Or was Obama just grasping at whatever he could?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

After 9/11 even Iran, whom we've had a less than stellar relationship with, conveyed condolences to the victims and the American people..

President Mohammad Khatami set the tone for Iran’s reaction with a statement that in Persian rang with deep compassion: ‘On behalf of the Iranian people and the Islamic Republic, I denounce the terrorist measures, which led to the killing of defenseless people, and I express my deep sorrow and sympathy with the American people.’

Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei condemned the attacks.
Iranian women lit candles in Tehran’s Mohseni Square in memory of the victims of the terror attacks on the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington DC.
60,000 spectators observed a minute of silence during a soccer match in Iran’s Azadi Stadium, and hundreds of young Iranians held a candle-lit vigil in Tehran.

Iran suffers a terrorist attack and Drumpf can't resist giving them a Nelson Muntz from the Simpsons... Keep making America look stupid Don... :roll:

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Wait--we already knew that Russia fucked with the election? :lol:

Isn't that why Barry booted 35 Russians outta here? Although I never did see the proof on that. Or was Obama just grasping at whatever he could?
Just so we're clear: You'd be this chill if this was President Hillary under scrutiny?

Give us a break.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:

Just so we're clear: You'd be this chill if this was President Hillary under scrutiny?

Give us a break.
Is that all you have now is "What If's"? You are much better than that DC.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

BlackCrypt wrote:Is that all you have now is "What If's"? You are much better than that DC.
No, it's an intellectual exercise, seeing as how you Trumpies all REALLY SEEMED TO CARE about stuff like this during campaign season and now you're all suddenly super relaxed. :lol:

It's a trick question designed to get you to admit you don't actually care about anything except partisanship, in which case I would recommend you just stick to sports.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Also, there is no "what if" when it comes to how you would handle a Hillary scandal. We watched it. For years.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:Is that all you have now is "What If's"? You are much better than that DC.
No, it's an intellectual exercise, seeing as how you Trumpies all REALLY SEEMED TO CARE about stuff like this during campaign season and now you're all suddenly super relaxed. :lol:

It's a trick question designed to get you to admit you don't actually care about anything except partisanship, in which case I would recommend you just stick to sports.
Asking BlackCrypt to participate in an intellectual exercise is like asking Fifi LaRue to participate in a triathlon. :lol:
ImageImage